Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-22-2020, 09:34 AM
Master Fan

I'm about ready to give up on the show once Janelle and Kaysar are gone. I won't be shocked if the end result has Enzo and Christmas at the end as the F2.

The fact that Ian is so blinded by Nicole F is infuriating.
Day's game reads are so horribly bad.
Old 08-22-2020, 05:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Nicole A. walked right into her own eviction when she stopped trusting in/believing in Janelle.

I’m glad Tyler won HoH and I will not be surprised if he nominates Janelle and Kaysar.

Da’Vonne is still the most annoying person to me. I’m sorry, but I don’t like her... There’s just something about her that I can’t stand.

So far, I like Bayleigh better this season than the last time she played and Nicole F. is always so whiny and plays the victim.

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 08-22-2020, 08:11 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Yeah, they are going to be picked off which is why it's so stupid they won't work and unite with Kaysar and Janelle. When they are gone, Bayleigh and Davonne are going up next. As usual the women are dropping like flies and the POC will be right behind them.
Old 08-23-2020, 02:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

I dont watch the feeds. I will only buy them maybe 3/4 weeks in if I am really enjoying this season but not looking like Ill be enjoying this one.

I do read all the updates though, but now that jaysar are OTB I just havent been reading as often.

It seems they are shifting their hatred towards Bayleigh and Da'vonne now...shocker. Bay made a lighthearted joke about how it only took nicole "a couple tries and a couple guys" to win the game, and Nicole got all sensitive about it and cried and was telling everyone about it. She's such a baby! Same girl who is scared to leave her bed because shes worried Janelle will "go off" on her... like right... Janelle hasnt been anything but nice to her.

Da'vonne is bad at the game, that is true, but shes actually been really cool and nice this season, i dont have a problem with her at all like I did in previous seasons. Nicole F imo is the worst on eon there beause of the victim roll she plays. i also hate Dani D the most of everyone know which is shocking because I loved her in bb14, but she is just such a mean girl and always so rude to everyone about everything. Those two I really cannot stand! i also really dislike Kevin because hes constantly spreading false information and bashing jaysar. Cody i think is just an idiot who is always protecting nicole f which is annoying, and memphis is just an ass straight up. So yeah, those 5 I really dont like and cant wait for their evictions lol.

Spoiler:

Quote:
I won't be shocked if the end result has Enzo and Christmas at the end as the F2.
I think the final 4 will be Cody, Enzo, Christmas and Tyler. I think Christmas will be the last girl and get Brigaded and kicked out before the end. I can see Tyler and Cody going for each other and Tyler succeeding. They will pick off all the POC first and then the women. Its clear as day right now.
Old 08-23-2020, 12:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

I’m probably the only one who wouldn’t mind seeing Tyler in the F4, and hopefully, F2!

Old 08-23-2020, 12:26 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burn the Ships (View Post)
I’m probably the only one who wouldn’t mind seeing Tyler in the F4, and hopefully, F2!
I wouldn't mind it. he's actually winning comps and playing a good game so far. he's more likable this time around for me. But of course there are others I'd rather see win. lol
Old 08-23-2020, 05:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

I’ve always liked him, so I’m rooting for him the most.

Old 08-23-2020, 06:00 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

*Shocker* Janelle/Kaysar are nominated. I did like the reel we got of all their moments in the house they're both so funny.

Nichole F is so annoying. Was so glad when Janelle came back an called her out.

Da'vonne is gonna ruin her own game.
Old 08-23-2020, 07:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burn the Ships (View Post)
You’re not at all. You know I’ve always loved Tyler. I think he’s a fantastic player and is proving that once again this season. Even Janelle and Kaysar, despite being nominated by him, both said they think he’s a really nice guy and would like to see him win the game. I love Janelle and Kaysar. They, along with Tyler, are the ones I’m rooting for most. However, nominating those two was the right thing to do for his game. He’s in a steady spot right now, and they were indeed calling out his alliance. But I’m glad he’s leaving the door open to work with whoever stays (which will probably be Kaysar). I would like to see whoever stays team up with him. I think it’d be great. I also think his bonds with David and Christmas are really smart ones for him. Christmas is surprising me with how well she’s playing, and her personality is much better this season.

Enzo is funny. He cracks me up so much. Since I’ve been watching feeds, I had seen the bidet segment and knew about his “Shundance Kid” nickname for himself.

Davonne has never been someone I needed to see play again. I like her, but her game is always really messy. I would much rather see Bayleigh go further this season.

Dani’s game is messy right now, too, and she’s really annoying me. I think it doesn’t help that she and Nicole are so tight. Nicole’s game wears thin really easily.
ICON
Old 08-24-2020, 04:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Tyler is... fine. I dont hate the guy, I just think he's a predictable winner. I mean, how can people not see his game? i feel like he's so obviously working with everyone and its weird to me that no one views him as a threat. But if he gets to the end a second time then he deserves to win against these bozos and I would hope he would beat out Cody or Memphis. It would actually be hilarious to see one of those two get runner up again lol.

I do hope that if one of J or K stays they an actually work with him, and that his "alliance" would be genuine, but he has so many dang deals with everyone that I am not sure it would be.

Janelle and Kaysar are SO CUTE! I love their friendship so much. They are so real and so genuine.

Nicole F is SO FREAKING ANNOYING. She whines and complains all day about how "mean" Janelle is to her and how shes scared Janelle is going to call her out and then she hides under covers when Janelle walks buy, but then she gets all bold in front of everyone and instigates the feud? She's a dummy, and that little smirk was so annoying. I am glad Janelle said something but I was hoping she would tear her to shreds more. in Janelles presumed eviction speech I hope she calls her out.

Christmas is still the annoying follower she was from 19. But shes more bearable than some others in there.

My most hated is probably Dani but I go back and forth between her and Nicole F for all the crap they spew 24/7.
Old 08-24-2020, 08:53 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

I agree with you both about Dani. she has been just as shady/messy as Nichole F has been. which sucks cause I was rooting for her to do good. that's over with.

I want Janelle to stay more than Kaysar. but that won't happen they are so scared of Janelle I love it tho. go out with a bang Janelle, please! lol
Old 08-24-2020, 12:56 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I liked Nicole F. in the past but this season she just sounds like a pathetic, insecure, jealous girl. I hope Janelle blows up her game in her eviction speech too. As for Dani, I'm not surprised to hear how horrible she is. She already showed in BB8 that she is just as horrible as her father, just not as loud. Like I said, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I was so excited for this season when it started, but it's already turning into a predictable slaughter. I hope hell freezes over and Kaysar or Bayleigh win HOH but the other side will probably just win again zzz.
Old 08-25-2020, 11:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Dani is just SO MEAN. She must be miserable in her daily life for all the crap she says. She's so jealous of Janelle its sad. Also, a LOT of people are commenting on how much she clings to cody and how flirty they are... yikes. Not a good look.

Davis is legit the worst BB player ever. Like Raven and Fessy levels of bad. He really thinks hes something special and talks circles hes nuts.
Old 08-26-2020, 12:58 AM
Part-Time Fan

I'm here depressed knowing that Jaysar will be separated on Thursday.

Also, how is David on this show? He doesn't know what's going on. He just blew up 3 players' games today unintentionally. Both Janelle and Kaysar want to work with him and he said no. It's so frustrating watching him.

After Janelle, Kaysay, and Bayleigh leave, who is there to root for?

I hope there is a twist with the safety suite room that could potentially bring Janelle back because this show will lose many of their viewers after this week.
Old 08-26-2020, 06:30 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Yeah, David is so disappointing! He's a moron, I don't get how last season he seemed to easily know everything that was going on, but this year he always lost. WTF happened? What a waste of a spot. Like I said, I don't even care for Janelle and you can tell Nicole F. and Dani are so freaking jealous of her. The show is already rigged so I hope they rig a way for her to come back or stay so Nicole and Dani's bitter haggy heads can explode.