Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-04-2020, 07:51 AM
Master Fan

I think I'm done watching guys. I legitimately have no one to root for. I guess Ian but he won before so I rather see someone new win. I would root for Tyler but he's with the other side of the house so it conflicts with me wanting to see him win. Nicole A turned out to be a bust. Kaysar and Janelle got voted out back to back.

I can't stand Nicole, Memphis, Christmas, Cody, Enzo and Daniele. And its looking more and more likely one of them will win the game. David is an idiot, so is Kevin. Da'Vone (who I didn't like in Season 17 or 18) and Bayleigh will probably be picked off back to back too.

Honestly I wish Derrick and Dan had come back instead of Cody and Nicole. Or at least have Daniele Reyes in there. I think it would been more fun to see Dan & Derrick one side vs. Janelle & Kaysar on the other.

Last edited by The Survivor; 09-04-2020 at 04:51 PM
Old 09-04-2020, 01:56 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Found this today

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp1...GIXThsg/videos

OMG! Might not watch the rest of this season (unless something interesting happens) but I will watch them, Jason and Danielle's alliance from BB3 was one of my favorites. I'm so glad their doing a podcast together! Also been dying to see Jason again, haven't seen him since 2003. He still looks great, same for Danielle. Still wish she was on this season. Hell, anyone else would be better than most of the leftovers they casted this season zzz.

I pretty much threw in the towel when Kaysar lost the HOH and I just keep up with what's happening on Jokers and Hamsterwatch to see if it's worth watching cause it's so damn boring and predictable. Plus, these houseguests suck and are stupid sheep just waiting to be picked off. I watched yesterday's episode to see Kaysar's speech but once Christmas won, it's like Welp, back to the blackout! We know what's going to happen unless hell freezes over and Davonne, Bayleigh, or Ian win that basement thing but like I keep saying, they suck at comps and can't freaking win anything so unless I see it happen I expect the other alliance to win that too making it pointless like the Safety Suite was. I WANT to be wrong though, but I never am lol.

I easily see Cody and Tyler being in the F2, the dumbass girls just obey them but they are waiting to pick them off as soon as they can after using them for votes (That's the norm on BB now, the women and POC always go first and this season is no exception. Now Davonne, Bayleigh, Kevin, and worthless lost David will be the next targets) Just like I knew Cody, Enzo, and Tyler would snip Bayleigh and Davonne loose first chance they get, they were NEVER loyal to them. They keep whining about Dani but she's not going before the POC, trust. Kaysar and Janelle kept trying to tell their dumb asses about the other alliance and they didn't want to do anything, so now their up now that they are gone. It also annoyed me Bayleigh was a little b*tchy towards Kaysar for once again trying to warn her about the alliance and she was vague about having her own alliance. They aren't really with you. I hope they win these powers somehow but again, I'll believe it when I see it. Otherwise they are up with Davonne being the target, and if one of them somehow with the Veto David or Kevin is going up, not Dani but the other will go. Jesus, what a disappointing "All Stars," their scared sheep that talk crap but when it's time to man up they are too scared to make a move. It's a shame cause I thought this would be a good season and it quickly went to crap.

Last edited by Butterfly85; 09-04-2020 at 02:08 PM
Old 09-04-2020, 05:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

So the powers are not voted for by America, they are a competition.

Spoiler:

So, I take back saying I was rooting for Tyler. He totally threw Bay way under the bus, calls her emotional (which I am not denying she is, but so was Dani who was crying and he was comforting). It doesnt make sense to me that they call Bay aggressive and emotional (again, dont disagree) but yet, they dont call nicole f emotional, after she has cried multiple times. They dont lash out about Dani acting crazy (who apparently got into a fight with bay and then was throwing things around the house)... like they just dont care about bayleigh but then feel bad for Dani? Its just... ugly. Honestly.

Spoiler:
Old 09-04-2020, 05:22 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

lol Everything in your post, told you so zzz. That's why I said I'll believe it when I see it cause Tyler is just like Enzo, talks a big game but takes the easy way out. I wasn't buying any of it. I always knew he would throw Bayleigh under the bus AGAIN when he had the chance. You know it's racially motivated which is one of the problems with BB now. Bayleigh and Davonne haven't been aggressive or fighting with people all season. They have been chill, Dani is the one that has been snapping at people constantly and being very vicious and mean spirited with how she has bashed people (So her saying Kaysar was tasteless was laughable, STFU look in the mirror) but it's easier to paint a BW as the angry Black woman sterotype. Your other post, yeah it doesn't make sense to target Bayleigh and Davonne for those reasons either, much bigger targets and just more of showing that it's bs excuses. Everyone knew once Kaysar and Janelle were gone Day and Bay would be their next targets, then after them will be Kevin and David. Then they will finally take out that bitter trash Dani. Lastly, I don't get why they don't let America vote for things that much anymore. It would make these boring seasons much better. What are they scared of? Entertaining their audience? It's times like this were the Cout E'Tat from BB11 that Jeff got needs to make a return. Now more than freaking ever and it should be voted for since no one outside of the main alliance can win comps.
Old 09-05-2020, 12:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Twenty two seasons in and the girls still haven't figured out to align and target the guys.
Emily
Old 09-05-2020, 04:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

its sad. I'm not saying all the women have to work together and get out the men but would it be so hard not to backstab each other and run to the men with info about "girls alliances"... would never be me.

These people honestly talk too much! They need to learn to keep info to themselves damn.

Spoiler:

This season is just so bad I just wanna fast forward like 3 weeks to finally see the savage stuff start happening and see who can get who first because right now its so boring watching the minorities get picked off one by one.

Quote:
They have been chill, Dani is the one that has been snapping at people constantly and being very vicious and mean spirited with how she has bashed people (So her saying Kaysar was tasteless was laughable, STFU look in the mirror)
Totally. Well at least Dani is onto Tyler and vice versa, so they will take out the other if one of them wins HOH I bet.

Honestly Christmas was the worst person to get HOH. She's such a menist. Her, Nicole and Dani really think its i their best interests to take out all the women and assume the guys wont do the same to them? Laughable.

Spoiler:
Old 09-05-2020, 05:26 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

lol I called all these, you don't need to watch cause it's so damn predictable zzz. I will never understand why the women never think to work together and go after the alpha men like they always pick off the women like it's nothing. Then the dumb women that work with the men to help take all the girls out are always taken out after they did their bidding. It so freaking dumb, and it happens every season. I think the only thing I saw a women's alliance work was on the first Fans vs. Favorites on Survivor where Parvarti, Cirie, Amanda, and Natalie (Think that was her name, not sure) were in an alliance and made it to the final four. They were ride or die for each other till the end and ran that game beautifully! That is one of the many reasons that season is etched in stone forever for me. I wish this happened more often, women just take themselves out always making it easier for men to slide to the end SMH. I still bet if Tyler or Dani win HOH they will still go after who is left from Davonne/Bayleigh, Kevin, and David. I don't see anyone from the main alliance going before then, after the POC are once again picked off then they will finally go after Dani. What makes Christmas "winning" HOH so bad is that she got it by default, didn't have to do anything, and Davonne was so close to winning it but panicked RMFE. Then you know as soon as she lost, it would be her and Bayleigh up. I still feel like they would go after Davonne since she almost won the HOH while Bayleigh hasn't even gotten close to winning anything but it sucks regardless. As for the powers comp, even the powers we know about so far suck! Their not even trying, wack powers that don't make a difference zzz. We just don't know who won the third power and what it is so hopefully that means Ian or Kevin won it but it was probably just Memphis or Tyler that won it but are keeping to themselves, bringing on more things that make no difference in this predictable season. Blech! Like James from BB6 called this season, it's Small Stars zzz. I'm glad I got my Jason/Danielle podcast at least lol.

Last edited by Butterfly85; 09-05-2020 at 05:34 PM
Old 09-06-2020, 03:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

No one can say its not a little racist. Someone on twitter pointed out.

2 previous winners, neither have seen the block
4 previous HOH's... none have seen the block
4 previous runner ups... none have seen the block.
2 previous 3rd placers... neither has seen the block.

5 POC, all have been on the block.

What does that tell you... maybe they didnt go home the first 3 weeks, but they were still used as"pawns" and were the "outcasts" of the season. Its sad to see. Very very sad.

Quote:
I will never understand why the women never think to work together and go after the alpha men like they always pick off the women like it's nothing. Then the dumb women that work with the men to help take all the girls out are always taken out after they did their bidding. It so freaking dumb, and it happens every season.
Yup. Way more often than people think. Even on survivor you see it there too, and if nots men its still majority alliance picking off the outsiders. Its so not fun to watch.

Quote:
Parvarti, Cirie, Amanda, and Natalie (Think that was her name, not sure) were in an alliance and made it to the final four.
Yeah that was awesome!

There was also a strong girls alliance on big brother all access... but they were racist so yeah.... not the best .

Spoiler:

Would love to see Day or Bay get HOH next week, if not them, I think Ian would be okay because I do think he would use it to try to backdoor someone. Tyler MIGHT have the guts to backdoor Dani, MAYBE... but he might chicken out. Enzo also claims to want to backdoor Dani but I also dont know if he will do it. Who knows what Kevin or David would do. Kevin I feel like would be a huge idiot and do what the guys tell him to do. He'll get used. And David will end up doing what Cody and Tyler tell him to do as well. Nicole or Dani claim they want to backdoor Tyler, which could be interesting but I also dont see them actually going through with it. They might go for Memphis though.

Memphis would be the worst to win imo because he just wants to put up kevin and david or davonne. SO BORING. So knowing our luck he will be HOH on Thursday. I cant... I dont remember a season going this horribly.
Old 09-06-2020, 05:38 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

The racism is always obvious now. Even that was missing from the earlier seasons, hell Danielle made it to the final 2 in BB3 (and should of won) That would sadly never happen now. They take POC out the first chance they get. lol Yeah, the only hope would be Ian, Davonne, or Bayleigh winning cause I agree that if Kevin or dumb David won they would just let the guys tell them what to do which is what is already happening zzz. Yeah, no season has gone this horribly this quick than this season. Damn.

Last edited by Butterfly85; 09-06-2020 at 05:44 PM
Old 09-06-2020, 06:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

No joke, no part of it has been enjoyable at all.

Spoiler:
Old 09-06-2020, 07:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

I hope David does use the power on himself... Why wouldn’t he? Sure, he’s friends with Bay & Day, but he won that power for himself fair & square and I’m sure he’ll be nominated in the next 2 weeks that he can use it, so I personally hope he keeps it to save himself...

I am disappointed to see Tyler not sticking up for Bayleigh more, but I still love him and am rooting for him. Honestly, I haven’t seen anything he’s done too terrible to make me not want to keep rooting for him. I would hate it if Tyler’s giving up and wants to go home! I hope he wins HOH again or some sort of power to keep him motivated to keep going!

Nicole & Dani do play the victim card and I would have loved it if Day had won and nominated them!

And Dani can give her power to someone else, if she wants, so if she decides she has no chance to win an HOH, she can give it to someone else.

I honestly won’t be sad to see either Day or Bay go this week. While she hasn’t bothered me as much as she did in her previous seasons, I’m still not Day’s biggest fan, so I honestly wouldn’t mind seeing her go over Bay...

Butterfly, you said you haven’t seen Jason Guy since 2003? I see him almost on a weekly basis, as he’s one of the anchors on one of my local news channels. He’s still the same sweet, sincere, hottie as he was back on BB3. Thanks for sharing that podcast of him & Danielle! That’s so great they’re doing that and I’m sure it’s quite enjoyable!

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 09-06-2020, 09:46 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I'm surprised David won the power, sadly he's too dumb to use it the right way. Flop powers and winners. As for Tyler, I heard about that and still don't buy it and bet the brainwashed robot Christmas won't even take him up on his offer cause the kings said so. I hope hell freezes over and it happens, I would rather he go and Day/Bay stay but I'm still sure it won't even happen cause their scared sheep and if he went up, I still feel Bay or Day would still go. As for Jason, I haven't really seen him since BB3 ended. I always heard he was a news anchor but not where I live so I haven't seen him. I was always curious how he looks and he still looks the same, I thought he was hot then and still hot now lol. I was also happy to hear he and Danielle are still friends after all these years. That makes the podcast even better, I watched them all over the weekend. Their so addictive and good. Especially with Danielle dissecting things so expertly, she's still sharp as a tack. I love hearing her opinions on BB, even this boring ass season.
Old 09-07-2020, 03:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

^While we may disagree on Tyler right now (you want him to go, I don’t), I’m glad we can agree about Jason & Danielle and say we still love them after all these years.

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 09-07-2020, 07:32 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Yep, they are one of the best BB alliances of all time. I doubt it but I hope one day they return on a REAL All Stars season. I would love to see them play again, especially when Danielle was robbed twice.
Old 09-07-2020, 10:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm really not happy with Tyler right now... Like, so annoyed....

Ths is what happened last night: and I'll preface this by saying that Tyler apparently has been wanting to go home for weeks and even told people he tried to leave multiple times in the DR...

Spoiler:

Bayleigh is not the reason they fought last season?! Tyler is. Tyler thought Bay wast eh hacker and started treating her like crap and got her evicted? If anyone should hold a grudge it would be bay? But instead she forgave tyler and they "mended" their relationship. Bay was totally loyal to that alliance the entire time??? Like the only reason that she didnt trust him anymore was when she felt like he wasnt defending their alliance and telling people would "blow up" and making her out to be some aggressor... which she isn't! I get they had beef on bb20 but that was squashed and bayleigh has been working really hard not to blow up at people? He was pre judging her... it just sucks beause she was played by him and I saw it coming from miles away.