Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-20-2020, 03:12 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I agree, it drives me crazy that every single season the women turn against each other over jealousy and just hand the check to the men. Yeah, this season sucks ass. I only tune in when it sounds like something different or interesting happened, which has only been last week so far zzz.
Old 09-20-2020, 06:29 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Davonne was wrong and getting played. It makes no sense why she keeps running to an believing what Dani/Nicole are telling. distrusting David about the vote.

I did love that Davonne made Christmas a have not
Old 09-20-2020, 07:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Even previous terrible seasons like 21 or 19 had moments of decency when the other side of the house won and tried to shake things up. But this one has a terrible cast and also is a steamroll with ZERO hope week to week of anything changing. The one decent week where all the minorities saved themselves was even not that great because Ian went home.

Memphis wanting to backdoor David is not a surprise, he hates that man for no reason. For saying how lame David is and non threatening and how hes a rookie, its strange that he wants to get rid of him so bad.

Spoiler:

I've officially checked out of this season. I will finish it off just because I want to see all these horrible people get evicted week by week . I bet Enzo and Cody will be the final 2, I would bet money on it. I hope Cody gets 2nd again like Paul. lol.

Quote:
I really wish that they would cast women who didn't want to hand over the money to men
100%

Im not saying all the women need to be in an alliance, its fine if they want to work with the guys. What i dont like is when they rat out women's alliances or gun for other women intentionally. Because what happens is that once the men get wind of a "girls alliance" they work even harder to pick them off. Which is exactly what is going to happen here. I wouldnt be surprised if we had an all men final 5 or 6.

This is the thing, there are only 4 people left not in the majority alliance. One is going home this week, and enzo practically is in the alliance with them. The two that will be left will have won ONE competition each... how are they threats? If someone in the majority alliance doesnt go for someone else next week the are flat out AN IDIOT. Now is the time to strike before someone gets them. Like, Tyler or Cody really need to aim for the other one. Memphis or Christmas, who are on the bottom of the alliance, need to strike against Cody before he gets to them.

Sadly it looks like nicole might skate by, Dani and Tyler will be targeted first. Christmas will be carried until probably the end. I just dont see any scenario where Cody doesnt make the final 2. I really dont. Its either gonna be Nicole, Enzo or Memphis sitting next to him.

Last edited by Alexa; 09-21-2020 at 12:22 AM
Old 09-20-2020, 07:34 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

I'm just waiting for the moment when they finally turn on each other. and they're in the DR crying about how they feel used. lol
Old 09-20-2020, 09:46 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I think Memphis is jealous of David, he's always had it out for him and likes to bully him. lol You know next week if the Wonderbread alliance wins they will put up David and the ultimate pawn Kevin. They are too damn scared to make big moves, even keeping around people that can kick their asses in comps and some even knowing another person has been out to get them for weeks (IE Dani and Tyler) Their just pathetic sheep. None of them will go after Cody, he's the head of their alliance that always tells his pets what to do, and I still bet he will win the show zzz. When they finally have to turn on each other I see Memphis, Tyler, Christmas, Dani, and possibly Enzo being the first to go. Enzo seems to be an invisible nonentity so maybe that will help him but he isn't a main part of their alliance and they will probably want to cut him cause the jury won't feel betrayed by him like they have been with the others. I could sadly see Nicole sliding by till the end cause everyone hates her whiny ass and she's already won, so she is a guaranteed win to take to the F2 *gags*
Old 09-21-2020, 12:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA504 (View Post)
I'm just waiting for the moment when they finally turn on each other. and they're in the DR crying about how they feel used. lol
YES! THIS! I'm salivating over it. Literally there is NO ONE left that I wouldnt be HAPPY to see go. The only one that i sort of like and can root for at this point from those 6+enzo is Enzo. So i hope he manages to skate through. i think he has a good shot because no one has mentioned his name and i dont think they see him as a threat either.

Its gonna be ESPECIALLY sweet imo to see Dani, Memphis and Christmas go. Those three are the worst to me in terms of their cockiness and attitude!!!
Old 09-22-2020, 02:45 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I watched Sunday's episode and even though I've been hot and cold with David, I felt so bad for him. I hated the way Davonne treated him, especially when he was telling the truth. What's the most ridiculous thing about it is that she acted like there was no other possibility that someone else voted Ian out. It's also ridiculous cause Nicole has no poker face and is a TERRIBLE liar, and she believes her over David? TF? Nicole had more to gain over flipping than David, hello did she not notice Nicole's alliance wasn't pissed at her or Dani? Kevin also kills me, if his dumb ass didn't tell Dani that David was switching his vote they wouldn't of told Nicole to change hers. Plus, Dani put your ass up! So it was mainly Kevin's fault. What a bunch of idiots. I don't see Nicole having the b*lls to tell Davonne the truth about voting Ian out but even if she doesn't, apparently Cody and Tyler are going to expose Nicole in their goodbye messages to Davonne. Davonne pissed me off with how she treated David, and Nicole continuing to lie about it made me hate her even more. Nicole is also just hurting herself more and more the longer she lies about her vote. I can't wait to see her reaction when she finds out she was wrong about David, she also looked like a fool cause she was easily letting Dani and Nicole play her SMH. Lastly, Memphis always thinks his grand plans are so genius when everyone knows what he's doing. I knew his plan was to try and backdoor David, he's such a dumb cow. David isn't even worth backdooring, he's only won one comp (Same as Day and Kevin) Small Stars going after non threats cause their too CS to take out the real threats. Pathetic zzz.
Old 09-23-2020, 04:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

'Big Brother 22': Fans Are Beginning To Change Their Opinion of David Alexander

'Big Brother 22': Da'Vonne Rogers Called David Alexander a Derogatory Term After Misunderstanding

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 09-23-2020, 06:09 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

At Zingbot zings for Dani/Nichole very on point.

Another predictable boring episode tho.

Davonne will owe David an apology after seeing she was wrong.
Old 09-23-2020, 09:18 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I'll probably just check out the episode for Zingbot, that's the only new creation I've liked from the latter seasons. If Nicole predictably wimps out of telling Davonne the truth about her vote, she is going to find out in a goodbye message. She's going to have major egg on her face and should feel embarrassed. David didn't deserve this treatment, and she's extremely foolish to believe Nicole over him.
Old 09-24-2020, 08:16 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
I'll probably just check out the episode for Zingbot, that's the only new creation I've liked from the latter seasons. If Nicole predictably wimps out of telling Davonne the truth about her vote, she is going to find out in a goodbye message. She's going to have major egg on her face and should feel embarrassed. David didn't deserve this treatment, and she's extremely foolish to believe Nicole over him.
Right. I've never understood why she just blindly takes their word in this situation. you know they're in the big alliance. Yet you keep acting like it's impossible for Nicole to have flip her vote.

and then you don't pick David for the veto comp. instead picking Dani/Nicole.

A triple eviction next week!

Last edited by NOLA504; 09-24-2020 at 07:09 PM
Old 09-24-2020, 09:23 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

OMG, I'm shocked the neighbor is Dr. Will! I wasn't expecting him at all since he doesn't really do game like things for BB anymore (Or is this in exchange for possibly not doing the jury deliberation) I was expecting Paul or Rachel *pukes* then they blew my mind when they said next would be be a TRIPLE eviction! What!!! I knew it would be a double eviction next week, but where did triple come from? I can't wait to see that and I wonder if they will do that for future seasons. Some of this sounds like last minute changes cause this season sucks so much but it's the first time I've been shocked this season. Then again, I'm still sure Kevin and David will be the first two to go but at least someone from the Wonderbread alliance will get clipped too finally. I can't wait for next Thursday to see what the first triple eviction is like, glad some of these trifling people will finally go now.

Last edited by Butterfly85; 09-24-2020 at 09:37 PM
Old 09-25-2020, 07:50 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

I expect Kevin/David/Dani to be the three evicted. even when they wanna try something new. it's still predictable. meh
Old 09-25-2020, 02:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Haven’t watched the latest episode yet, but I went online and saw that Day was evicted. I’m not surprised. At least now, we’re getting closer and closer to the Committee “alliance” picking each other off one by one (with Tyler in the Final 2, hopefully ). I know it’s not gonna happen, but I’d love to see Tyler & David in the Final 2!

Dr. Will?! Yes! I can’t wait to see that! I seriously miss him and love seeing him when he does the jury deliberations, but you’re right. They probably had him be the “neighbor” because he can’t do the jury deliberations this year.

Wow! That triple eviction is going to be fun & amazing!

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 09-25-2020, 04:10 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA504 (View Post)
I expect Kevin/David/Dani to be the three evicted. even when they wanna try something new. it's still predictable. meh
Yeah, your right. Even though I'm curious to see the triple eviction, I agree the predictable boot order will be Kevin, David, then Dani. Then if Dani won the Veto on the TE it will be Nicole. Same if Kevin or David won the Veto but they never win anything so that's null and void. I hope Will has a big part in the neighbor thing, I miss seeing REAL players so he was a breath of fresh air. I also forgot to say that I loved Davonne's speech last night, it was amazing just like her last one. I love how she gave props to Cassandra and Danielle, that was beautiful. I do hope one day there is an AA winner, but I'm not holding my breath. BB gets more and more racist every year now, POC don't have a chance in hell now and are always the first targeted! Always ignoring the bigger threats just laying around to slide to the end. I'll be shocked if it ever happens.