Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-15-2020, 04:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

1 hour til David uses his power

Dani wanted Tyler out until she talked to Cody... surprise surprise. She's obsesed with him. And now Nicole has been ranting and raving about Da'vonne all week! She's now just as obsessed with her as she was with Janelle. I cant stand her.
Old 09-15-2020, 05:33 PM
Elite Fan

That's one of the reasons it's so obvious Cody will win, he has them so brainwashed. Spineless women that can't think for themselves, and will be the first ones cut when their done using them. Of course Nicole is whining about Davonne, I guess the hate is even more real since she finally won a comp. Even though I hope for it every week, hope Davonne wins HOH the most, that will really make their entitled heads explode.
Old 09-15-2020, 06:05 PM
Elite Fan

Ahhh, the FIRST good episode of this boring season! Of course they left out all the racist comments of David using his power (Especially Cody saying David using his power and keeping it to himself being the same as OJ lying about committing murder) saying they would screw over Day by voting out Kevin if she didn't use it, and trying to sabotage Davonne at the Veto meeting but it was so great to watch David use his power (Even though he tried too hard asking everyone if they saved him lol) Davonne win the Veto, and use it on Kevin. I just freaking hope Tyler goes over Ian since it sounds like they literally keep changing what they want to do (When Dani has done nothing but say she wants Tyler out after gunning for her for weeks) every five seconds. Ian is one of the few people that isn't a POS in this house so I want him to stay but whatever happens, at least a POC isn't leaving this week. On a side note, the Veto competition was the first comp I liked this season too. That was a good idea for a comp, even though it was stressful as hell to watch. That should be a repeat competition every season IMO. I always know who won these comps before the show airs, but damn it felt SO GOOD to see Davonne win the Veto! Now get an HOH!
Old 09-15-2020, 06:07 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

What a bunch of crybabies. Davonne made the right decision taking Kevin off the block.

The white privilege is so over the top How dare Davonne/David do what's best for their game I love it.
Old 09-17-2020, 03:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

I can’t believe I’m actually liking and siding with Day this season! If Tyler stays, I hope he switches sides and works on getting out Dani and Nicole and Christmas (I know he won’t go after Cody), but I’ll be fine if he does go, and can see the Committee alliance crumble from the outside.

David going around asking everyone if they used the power in him! They’re like, “Dude! We know you used it in yourself.”

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 09-17-2020, 09:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

UGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I HATE THIS SEASON.

By far, this is the worst season in the history of Big Brother!!!!

Even in a decent week where some interesting stuff happened and the minorities are safe, we STILL manage to lose someone tolerable.... I dont even love Ian, and I think he could have played better this season, but it still sucks to see him go over tyler! I think Dani and Nicole should have agreed to keep him. Yes, the committee would be pissed but like, he was better for their games and Tyler was actively coming after Dani. Its just... so annoying to watch. SO SO SO ANNOYING.

BTW Nicole was telling Dani she was gonna fake cry and was laughing about Ian getting evicted just before the show so dont buy the BS edit of her being sad about it... not true at all.

Spoiler:
Old 09-18-2020, 01:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
BTW Nicole was telling Dani she was gonna fake cry and was laughing about Ian getting evicted just before the show so dont buy the BS edit of her being sad about it... not true at all.
Oh! Even before I read this, I knew that. While I believed she cared for Ian, I didn’t believe her tears were real for one second.

It was sad to see Ian go (he left with such CLASS!), but at least he’s on Jury and Tyler is still there!

Spoiler:

I’m still rooting for Tyler and I’m kinda starting to root for Day! I can’t believe I’m actually saying that! I don’t like any of the other girls in the house, so she’s the only girl I’m rooting for. IDK who else I’m rooting for right now... Maybe Enzo & Cody & David? Nobody else I like.

Why do you think Dani didn’t use her power? I’m sure she didn’t want to be HoH again after the week she just had.

Old 09-18-2020, 02:34 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
UGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I HATE THIS SEASON.

By far, this is the worst season in the history of Big Brother!!!!

Even in a decent week where some interesting stuff happened and the minorities are safe, we STILL manage to lose someone tolerable.... I dont even love Ian, and I think he could have played better this season, but it still sucks to see him go over tyler! I think Dani and Nicole should have agreed to keep him. Yes, the committee would be pissed but like, he was better for their games and Tyler was actively coming after Dani. Its just... so annoying to watch. SO SO SO ANNOYING.

Spoiler:
I know right? That's why I said the past few episodes are the only ones I'm looking forward too even though it was going to end with Ian leaving, even though Dani got brainwashed to not get rid of the person she kept whining was coming after her and was her original target. PATHETIC. Fine, guess Tyler will get her dumb ass first then after they continue to put up the Black folks. I'm not surprised Nicole's tears were fake, I never bought them regardless. Especially when she really gets off on being the victim, nasally sheep. Like I said, no one thinks for themselves. They just do what Cody says and they follow suit even if it hurts them, Why keep someone that is coming after you and has planted seeds against you for WEEKS? Nicole unshockingly caved like a spineless squid and barely put up a fight, so much for Ian being her ride or die. lol You know who's going up and that will be repeated every week unless they win HOH zzz. I watched this week's episodes but back to the tune out cause the season is boring AF, terrible people saying prejudice things keep getting rewarded, and mostly everyone I like has left. They can't even come up with good twists, their already pointless. Yeah, David used his power but he's just going to be put up the next three weeks until he's gone.

I just remembered at the end of yesterday's show Julie made it sound like a past houseguest will move in next door (Whatever the hell that means) but I'll just see what I hear on Jokers cause I expect that to be a disappointment too, their twists always turn out to be duds that go nowhere. It is a shame this season is one of the worst and most boring, "All Stars" shouldn't be this way. This is so bad I would of preferred no season at all like they originally said lol. Most of the houseguests don't even want to be there since they keep threatening to quit and not go to Jury, they don't even want to be there lol. I'm sure Ian still went to jury though, just like Tyler will but all this whining about quitting when they don't get their way is another thing showing their not All Stars. I'm glad The Masked Singer is coming back next week, that shouldn't put me in a coma like this bland season has.

Last edited by Butterfly85; 09-18-2020 at 02:40 PM
Old 09-18-2020, 08:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

And it was so dumb that Christmas was "shocked" Day made her a have not, like, YOU PUT HER ON THE BLOCK DUMMY.

I dont like Tyler that much but I AM rooting for him to turn on his dumb alliance because that'll be glorious. Sadly we are going to have to wait a few more weeks...

Spoiler:

Most of these houseguests have tarnished their reputations by coming on this season unfortunately...

I hope the neighbor is Rachel! She really wanted to be on the season but is pregnant. but I think she would torture Nicole so Id love it haha.

I am still gonna watch the show til its over but I wish we could fast forward these next 3 weeks to finally see the good stuff where one of the horrible players has to go.
Old 09-18-2020, 10:08 PM
Elite Fan

Like I said, entitled. Christmas put Day up, attacked her, and said racist things, so of course she made you a have not RME. I bet there's no plan, if the Veto is won their just going to break their word and go with the obvious choice zzz. It's just a coverup to give that person false hope.
Old 09-19-2020, 03:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

Spoiler:

someone posted this on twitter. no white man has been on the block as initial noms.... depressing. WE ARE IN WEEK 7.

Old 09-19-2020, 03:49 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Not surprising at all shows have to do better at balancing diversity on these shows. This will never change until they do so.

Spoiler:
Old 09-19-2020, 04:08 PM
Elite Fan

^^^It was always obvious that was his weak ass plan, all they do is waste HOHs on non threats. So when they get their asses whooped later by all these better competitors later then that's their problem. Like I said, on this show POC and women are always targeted first and the most. This is the perfect show for WM, hell that's why most of the BB winners are WM. Others don't have a fair shot, also doesn't help when the women always turn against each other and always end up screwing themselves in the process.
Old 09-20-2020, 11:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Poor Kevin. He’s been up there the most. That pink shirt is BRIGHT!

I wouldn’t be sad to see Kevin go, but I can’t wait to see someone go from the other side of the house... besides Tyler.

Old 09-20-2020, 01:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

I really wish that they would cast women who didn't want to hand over the money to men . There is always a couple who would have a girls alliance but someone screws it up. I am not into this season anymore at all.
Emily