View Single Post
Old 09-11-2020, 04:20 PM
Butterfly85
Elite Fan

I loved both Davonne and Bayleigh's speeches (Which is a rarity, usually the speeches never make a difference are always fake ass jingles that mean nothing) They were smart and genuine. Every week the number of people I like gets lower and lower, I only like Ian and Davonne. David isn't bad he's just literally a waste of a spot (along with having a power he will probably waste) Davonne isn't winning cause she is the next target and mainly cause she can't win a comp to save her life so she is a sitting duck (Besides last week she seems to always be the first out of the comps, which is another stupid reason to even go after her or Bay but again, it was racism and herd mentality as usual on current seasons) I would love to see Ian win again, and he would deserve to since this cast is too CS to put him up even though it's blatantly obvious the two winners should of had the biggest targets on them from the start but nobodies that can't win anything were the biggest targets. I wonder what Ian will do once he stops throwing comps, another thing showing how horrible this season is cause a previous winner shouldn't be COMFORTABLE throwing comps, he's still in no danger. Even knowing who won HOH I still expect the predictable result with a POC going cause another thing about this boring season is everyone talking big crap about backdooring big targets then when it's time to put up or shut up they wimp out and put up a pawn they know will stay. I'm always like "show me" and they always cave! Spineless jellyfish, make a damn move! The ending is predictable as well of course, I see Cody winning the whole show, especially when these sheep aren't even thinking about putting him up zzz.

Last edited by Butterfly85; 09-11-2020 at 04:26 PM