Old 07-02-2013, 10:17 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Carol pretty much dragged me there
Only a bit

Where are you going to be next week?
Argentina! Visiting dear Eug. 9 DAYS!!!

Favorite GoT house?
I have a lot of love for the Starks and for the Tullys.

Favorie POV chapters in ASOIAF?
Cat's chapters, I think.

If you could choose one thing you could be good at, what would you choose?
Gymnastics, like, the olympic kind.

How would you like to die?
In my sleep, probably. No pain, no nothing.

Movies or TV shows?
TV shows. They tend to have more complex and longer storylines and I can see more of the characters I like.

The US or the UK?
There are some very specific cities I like in the US, but overall, the UK.

Last person you hugged?
My brother.

Have you ever been hospitalized?
Yes. I am a little accident prone. I've been in the ER a lot of times and spent hours and hours there. But I did get actually hospitalized once, for 4 or 5 days, because I fell (I was pulled, but let's not talk about it) and a girl fell on top of me and kind of damaged my spine, so I couldn't feel my legs or my arms and couldn't walk. I got better after a couple days but I couldn't run for a month or I'd get dizzy.
Old 07-02-2013, 10:31 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Where are you going to be next week?
I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT

Quote:
Favorite GoT house?
I have a lot of love for the Starks and for the Tullys.
SAME HERE My faves are the Stark but the Tullys.... family, duty, tears

Quote:
Favorie POV chapters in ASOIAF?
Cat's chapters, I think.
Same

Quote:
If you could choose one thing you could be good at, what would you choose?
Well it's not too late....

Quote:
How would you like to die?
In my sleep, probably. No pain, no nothing.
I asked you this because they asked the same question to Christine Baranski and she said, "on my way to a rehearsal"

Quote:
Movies or TV shows?
TV shows. They tend to have more complex and longer storylines and I can see more of the characters I like.
Same. I get too emotionally attached to ficitional characters and a movie is just NOT enough. Not even the HP saga.

Quote:
Have you ever been hospitalized?
Yes. I am a little accident prone. I've been in the ER a lot of times and spent hours and hours there. But I did get actually hospitalized once, for 4 or 5 days, because I fell (I was pulled, but let's not talk about it) and a girl fell on top of me and kind of damaged my spine, so I couldn't feel my legs or my arms and couldn't walk. I got better after a couple days but I couldn't run for a month or I'd get dizzy.
OMG that sounds pretty serious! I am so sorry
You were pulled? Now I want to talk about it

Eugenia | tumblr ♔| twitter
Old 07-02-2013, 11:30 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT
SAME But I'm looking foward to freezing

Quote:
My faves are the Stark but the Tullys.... family, duty, tears
You are still in the beginning, Eug. You still have much to learn suffer.

Quote:
Well it's not too late....
It kinda is! I can't do any of the pretty things they do and I envy them so much I tried those things as a kid and I hit my head on the floor. So maybe that was a sign

Quote:
I asked you this because they asked the same question to Christine Baranski and she said, "on my way to a rehearsal"
Ohhhh, that's such a good answer though. But Christine is awesome and I am me, so

Quote:
Same. I get too emotionally attached to ficitional characters and a movie is just NOT enough. Not even the HP saga.
Oh, the TV shows are not enough as well HP

Quote:
OMG that sounds pretty serious! I am so sorry
It's quite alright

Quote:
You were pulled? Now I want to talk about it
We were in the woods in a school thing, and it had rained and the ground was all muddy. So, people were slipping and falling so someone had the "bright" idea that if we held hands going down, so we'd hold each other up (LIE.), and so we did. And this little bitch down in the front let go of someone, that person slipped and pulled 5 of us down. I fell like a regular person, but the girl behind me fell on my head (literally) and over-stretched [?] my spine.
Neither of them said they were sorry, the bitches. So you see, I'm a little bitter about it And that's why I didn't wanna talk about it, I get super angry and I complain a lot and no one wants to see that
Old 07-03-2013, 06:51 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Is the seat getting hoooottt already!
You don't even know how hot this thread could get

Quote:
Oh goodness, yes. There are too many laws
Great answer!!

Quote:
I remember Lily had a word for that but I won't say it because I'm a mod and it's inappropriate
I won't tell

Quote:
Okay, I'm moving to France. That must be heaven
Its awesome there! And they eat cheese all the time

Quote:
Again!!!! YAYYY! That is super awesome

Quote:
Ahhhh cool! I always wanted to be a Gymnast!

Quote:
because I fell (I was pulled, but let's not talk about it) and a girl fell on top of me and kind of damaged my spine, so I couldn't feel my legs or my arms and couldn't walk.
Ohhhh damn girl that sucks!

Quote:
I get too emotionally attached to ficitional characters
Really? You don't say

Quote:
Neither of them said they were sorry, the bitches.
Thats ****ed up man, like what is wrong with people now a days? Don't even know how to say sorry

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick
Old 07-03-2013, 07:34 AM
Dedicated Fan

Hahahahah! So basically I got myself in trouble No worries, I`ll be honored to take the seat after this lovely young lady is properly grilled

LMAO abt the friend in my dilemma being a crappy friend. She (or he) sure was... LOL

I loved the answer if Christina about how she wanted to die. I actually was asked that very question once while I was in my residency. I remember how my answer surprised a number of people, and they were all doctors! If I`d have to die (and don`t we all) I`d want to do so, saving a life. (Yeah, hero-complex much? )

I agree with ppl not apologizing these days. WTF is up with that? Its so logical that, even when something happens unintentional, you show your feelings about it, right? Don`t they have feelings or do they just not know how to express them? Really crappy!

Ok let me see.. *rubbing hands together*

Did someone ever cheat on you?
Which TV character in a supporting roll would you like most to have their own series?
What is your favorite bodypart (In yourself and in others)?
If you had a wish (and you could not wish for more wishes) what would it be?
If you could chose an artistic talent, which would you like to possess?

Hugs!
Old 07-03-2013, 05:32 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Hahahahah! So basically I got myself in trouble
Yep. We should call this the Miranda thread. Because anything you say can and will be used against you

Quote:
If I`d have to die (and don`t we all) I`d want to do so, saving a life. (Yeah, hero-complex much? )
doctors

Quote:
I have a friend with like, six last names. And she hates it
At least she can pick the one she likes best. I'm stuck with mine

Quote:
Okay, I'm moving to France. That must be heaven
If you like bread, you shall never go hungry!

Quote:
Whaaat. Don't give me the 'I'm a mod' talk
I believe her exact words were "backpack ****"

Quote:
Um. I really like the way you feel after you laugh a bit, a little lightheaded and mostly happy.
I think that's called "high"

Quote:
Jealous!!! Awww see why I love this board? Remember to take pictures, you two!

Quote:
a girl fell on top of me and kind of damaged my spine, so I couldn't feel my legs or my arms and couldn't walk. I got better after a couple days but I couldn't run for a month or I'd get dizzy.
damn you don't do anything halfway, do you? That sounds scary

Quote:
And that's why I didn't wanna talk about it, I get super angry and I complain a lot and no one wants to see that
I kinda want to see that
Seriously, though, you're super nice but you're allowed to get super angry when people are being *******s!

Quote:
Favorite GoT house?
Haha! Love that question, Eug!

Quote:
That reminds me of this cartoon

More questions!
- If money was no object, what would you do all day?
- If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to?
- If you could be granted any talent you dont have, what would you wish for?
- If you paste what's in your computer's clipboard right now, what is it?
- If you were an ice cream flavor, which one would you be?
- What's under your bed?

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 07-03-2013, 06:13 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Really? You don't say

Quote:
And this all started with us talking about how cool it would be to do tv shows marathons together. The next day she was buying her plane ticket

Quote:

Quote:
Well, you wouldn't believe how spoiled I am

Quote:
Neither of them said they were sorry, the bitches. So you see, I'm a little bitter about it
Well, it's not too late. Do you know where they live?

Old 07-03-2013, 06:32 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Its awesome there! And they eat cheese all the time
Cheese! So I just need to learn French now and I'll move

Quote:
Thats ****ed up man, like what is wrong with people now a days? Don't even know how to say sorry
I know, right? Ugh, it does seems like people have forgotten some manners and how to live around other people some times

Quote:
No worries, I`ll be honored to take the seat after this lovely young lady is properly grilled
Heeey. You'll be grilled as well, don't forget that

Quote:
If I`d have to die (and don`t we all) I`d want to do so, saving a life. (Yeah, hero-complex much? )
Oh, you are a doctor? How fancy! But it is a good answer, I think

Quote:
At least she can pick the one she likes best. I'm stuck with mine
People only have one last name in France?

Quote:
I believe her exact words were "backpack ****"
Whatever

Quote:
I think that's called "high"
Shut up I was being serious, okay. Maybe I just have the ability to get high without the illegal stuff

Quote:
damn you don't do anything halfway, do you? That sounds scary
My mom was pretty scared, that is true. But I was quite alright, really. It may have been foolish to not be more worried, but I really wasn't

Quote:
Seriously, though, you're super nice but you're allowed to get super angry when people are being *******s!
Thank you But seriously, I'm the most annoying person ever when I start complaining. I'm pretty sure you'd use your mod powers to kick me out

Quote:
I love it! Specially: "No, they're all totally doomed, but they're doomed in complex ways."

Quote:
Again!!!! YAYYY! That is super awesome
Quote:
We will take pictures, of course. And, you know, you guys could come and visit Brazil sometime

Quote:
And this all started with us talking about how cool it would be to do tv shows marathons together. The next day she was buying her plane ticket
That was basically it! And somehow our parents were okay with all of that. I'm still not sure how, but I don't think it matters any longer

Quote:
Well, you wouldn't believe how spoiled I am
I do know how spoiled you are. You keep saying things like: "oh but poor _______. I know what happens but don't spoil me!"

Quote:
Well, it's not too late. Do you know where they live?
Well, of course. Are you going to help me kick their asses? I can take one of them, but the other (the one who fell on top of me) is much too big and she scares me

Did someone ever cheat on you?
I don't think I've ever been in a relationship long enough for that to happen

Which TV character in a supporting roll would you like most to have their own series?
Oh, this is a good question! I don't know. It's also hard to answer I would certainly watch a Kalinda show Like her investigating and being hot and stuff But it is a though question and I shall think more about it.

What is your favorite bodypart (In yourself and in others)?
In myself, I'd say my hipbones, maybe, as weird as it sounds. In others, the eyes.

If you had a wish (and you could not wish for more wishes) what would it be?
World peace would be a little too much to ask, wouldn't it? And the same would go to saving people from hunger and diseases, I guess. I'd settle for having everyone respect one another.

If you could chose an artistic talent, which would you like to possess?
I'd like to be able to play the piano.

If money was no object, what would you do all day?
I'd travel a lot and see the world.

If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to?
Oh, this is a good one. 1889 to see the proclamation of the republic in Brazil and 1789 to see the French Revolution (and probably die). And whatever year it was prior to 1500 that the mayans and aztecs and incas [?] lived so I could see their awesomeness

If you could be granted any talent you dont have, what would you wish for?
Hm. I already said I'd like to have the 'powers' to be a gymnast and to play the piano. I'd also like to be able to sing properly

If you paste what's in your computer's clipboard right now, what is it?
The questions above

If you were an ice cream flavor, which one would you be?
Pistachio ice cream I don't know, it's a good ice cream and I wanted it

What's under your bed?
One of my flip-flops
Old 07-03-2013, 09:35 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
And somehow our parents were okay with all of that. I'm still not sure how, but I don't think it matters any longer
I know, it feels so surreal

Quote:
I do know how spoiled you are. You keep saying things like: "oh but poor _______. I know what happens but don't spoil me!"
Like the Saul theory OMG I blame Google search

Quote:
Well, of course. Are you going to help me kick their asses? I can take one of them, but the other (the one who fell on top of me) is much too big and she scares me
Well I am short but we can always call some friends

Old 07-04-2013, 07:43 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
People only have one last name in France?
Yep. Although in recent years, it's getting more usual for kids to have the hyphenated thing if their parents are not married. Which only makes sense, I guess.

Quote:
Cheese! So I just need to learn French now and I'll move
Score!

Quote:
Shut up I was being serious, okay. Maybe I just have the ability to get high without the illegal stuff
Seriously, it's a great answer though. Who needs booze when you can just have fun?

Quote:
But seriously, I'm the most annoying person ever when I start complaining. I'm pretty sure you'd use your mod powers to kick me out
I don't even use my mod powers to kick out people I don't like ( where are they btw? ) so no I wouldn't!

Quote:
And, you know, you guys could come and visit Brazil sometime
I would love to! I need to work on my Portuguese a little but then since i'll be learning Brazilian Portuguese, I'll be fine

Quote:
you crazy girl: Love it!

Quote:
That was basically it! And somehow our parents were okay with all of that. I'm still not sure how, but I don't think it matters any longer
I have a feeling they would have been way less ok if one of you was afflicted with a Y chromosome and had a beard

Quote:
I can take one of them, but the other (the one who fell on top of me) is much too big and she scares me
That's what baseball bats are for (take pics of that too, Eug, please!)

Quote:
I don't think I've ever been in a relationship long enough for that to happen
I doubt guys need the "7 year itch" excuse!

Quote:
I would certainly watch a Kalinda show Like her investigating and being hot and stuff
hell, I'd watch that in TGW! so yeah a K spin off would be grand! As long as RK stays away from it.

Quote:
I'd settle for having everyone respect one another.
That would be a great start for so many things! If only people could see life through other people's eyes, they wouldn't be so quick to judge, bash, attack or kill them!

Quote:
I'd travel a lot and see the world.
Nice. Just remember we have bread and cheese, if you're looking for a first destination

Quote:
1889 to see the proclamation of the republic in Brazil and 1789 to see the French Revolution (and probably die)
only if you have noble blood

Quote:
And whatever year it was prior to 1500 that the mayans and aztecs and incas [?] lived so I could see their awesomeness
Great answer! That would be so interesting!

Quote:
I'd also like to be able to sing properly
I'm sure you're not as bad as you think. My brother could sing the French national anthem and make it sound like the Beatles. He can't carry a tune to save his life!

Quote:
One of my flip-flops
and where is the other one??

- Is there anything you hate to eat so much that you wouldn't even if paid money to eat it?
- If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose?
- Did you ever get in trouble at school? What for?
- What's the most recent thing you learned?
- Is there one thing your Mom is always nagging you about?

Old 07-04-2013, 08:26 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Yep. Although in recent years, it's getting more usual for kids to have the hyphenated thing if their parents are not married. Which only makes sense, I guess.
Yes, it does make sense. Why should the kid only have one name anyway? Specially considering that the mother didn't take the father's last name, etc.
Honestly, I feel proud to have my mother and my father's surnames, because I like my family's history a lot . I wouldn't have it any other way.

Quote:
I don't even use my mod powers to kick out people I don't like ( where are they btw? ) so no I wouldn't!
Well, you scared the people you don't like away, maybe?

Quote:
I would love to! I need to work on my Portuguese a little but then since i'll be learning Brazilian Portuguese, I'll be fine
Yes, yes! But if you know Spanish, even if only a little bit, you'll already be fine. Or English, really

Quote:
I have a feeling they would have been way less ok if one of you was afflicted with a Y chromosome and had a beard
Definatly! My father would've had a stroke But still! I'll be a week away from them, in another country, staying at my internet friend's house

Quote:
hell, I'd watch that in TGW! so yeah a K spin off would be grand! As long as RK stays away from it.
No RK would be great. It would be an amazing show, I can feel it.

Quote:
That would be a great start for so many things! If only people could see life through other people's eyes, they wouldn't be so quick to judge, bash, attack or kill them!
Exactly! People would understand each other better and there'd be no need for a lot of things that annoy me about people.

Quote:
Nice. Just remember we have bread and cheese, if you're looking for a first destination
Yes, yes My food stock would be bread and cheese then.

Quote:
only if you have noble blood
Maybe I do I'd probably meet a ridiculous end, with my luck.

Quote:
and where is the other one??
I have no clue! I'm totally blaming my dog, but it's probably like under the bookshelf and I'm too lazy to look

Is there anything you hate to eat so much that you wouldn't even if paid money to eat it?
Jiló! (I can't seem to find a word in English for it) But you know, if it was a lot of money...

If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose?
C.J. Cregg?

Did you ever get in trouble at school? What for?
Yeees Okay, so it was a few times.
When I was 6: somehow me and my friends got in trouble for taking some pieces of coloured paper out of the signs for like, the playground.
When I was 8: for running around chasing this devil of a kind who kept annoying me and calling me names and for kicking him in the shin.
When I was about 12: for fighting (aka: for getting my ass kicked and crying and somehow still ending up on the director's room)
14: for planning a trip on school grounds (seriously)
15: for talking in class and not going outside when the teacher told me and my friends too
16: for laughing in class (it was all very strict and the teacher was annoyed and chanelled his anger at poor me )
idk, it's just silly stuff, but I always got in trouble for the most stupid things

What's the most recent thing you learned?
Hm, I don't know. That my Maths teacher can't actually do Math because all the grades came back wrong?

Is there one thing your Mom is always nagging you about?
She is always telling me to tidy my room.
Old 07-05-2013, 10:07 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
14: for planning a trip on school grounds (seriously)
Best

Also, did I ever mention that my friend was suspended for shaving in class? He was literally shaving his beard with an electric shaver

Quote:
I'll be a week away from them, in another country, staying at my internet friend's house
If you put in that way... I woulnd't even let myself go

Old 07-05-2013, 11:07 AM
Dedicated Fan

I love it that friendships this intense are born on the board! Its great

Some more questions for you!

1)Have you ever had to call 911 (or whatever number they have in your country)?
2)If you could have a superpower, which would it be and why?
3)Whats the biggest compliment you ever received?
4)How do you see yourself in 10 years?
5)You and the love of your life are having a baby, and you get to choose the name! There’s only one catch: your partner INSISTS that it be the name of a place, real or fictional. What do you name your baby?
6)How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?

hugs
Old 07-05-2013, 11:14 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelfling (View Post)
RK is not that bad,is JM who needs to stay away from it
Old 07-05-2013, 05:54 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Well, you scared the people you don't like away, maybe?
oh I doubt it. I can be scary because I sometimes appear a little deranged but I guess if people can't deal with my brand of craziness, they'll probably be unhappy here

Quote:
But if you know Spanish, even if only a little bit, you'll already be fine.
The little Spanish I know is actually more of bugging me than helping while I'm trying to learn Portuguese. Because it's similar but not, you know what I mean?

Quote:
But still! I'll be a week away from them, in another country, staying at my internet friend's house
I think it's highly probably that your parents are so calm because they made a deal with each other and bugged the hell out of Eug's room so careful what you say. And no drunk kissing!

Quote:
If you put in that way... I woulnd't even let myself go

Quote:
No RK would be great. It would be an amazing show, I can feel it.
Seriously! I have the song from Flashdance in my head now, I'd be so happy

Quote:
RK is not that bad,is JM who needs to stay away from it
that shouldn't be a problem.

Quote:
My food stock would be bread and cheese then
That's what we call "the bare necessities" here

Quote:
I'm totally blaming my dog,
eating shoes? I thought most dogs were happy with socks.

Quote:
Jiló! (I can't seem to find a word in English for it)
It's the Scarlet Eggplant. Not sure why they call it that because it's more often green than red and it's not even really scarlet when red but yeah it looks like a tomato and the inside is mushy and bitter, like an eggplant. Tried it once, I wouldn't eat it every day but I'm sure you can do interesting things with it like a jam maybe to balance the bitterness, or pickled, again to balance the bitterness with acid.

Quote:
But you know, if it was a lot of money...
so mercenary!

Quote:
C.J. Cregg?
DAMN! good answer!!

Quote:
Yeees Okay, so it was a few times.
I knew it! It's the quiet ones, always!

Quote:
That my Maths teacher can't actually do Math because all the grades came back wrong?
Heh. Classic.

Quote:
She is always telling me to tidy my room.
That wouldn't happen if you weren't blaming it all on your dog

Quote:
I love it that friendships this intense are born on the board! Its great
we have bffs on the board! More than a few!