Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2018, 03:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I definitely think many people know. Way too many coincidences otherwise. Buddy Holly was one of the biggest American musicians ever. Everything he did was very quickly. He knew he didn’t have a lot of time and when you study his history you see he pretty much talked about it in many different ways. He passed on when he was 22. Some people just know.
Old 03-24-2018, 03:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Talking about how much I love nature, beauty, forests, trees, water (read INFJs love water, brings out the creativity and psychic feelings)...

Canada has some beauty that everyone needs to see:

100% have to get here and it's not even that far from where I live either:

Last edited by jediwands; 03-24-2018 at 04:01 PM
Old 04-02-2018, 03:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I find this very interesting...

I looked up friendship compatibility for my INFJ Type and on this list... it has all three of your types... this is an INFJ (my type) talking about these types in her life:

With Koni:

Quote:
INTJ: My sister is an INTJ and two of my closest friends are also this type. From my experience, this friendship works so easily because both types share Ni as their dominant function. As a result, I find conversation with INTJs to be natural and effortless. We seem to think on the same wavelength and therefore often make similar connections or conclusions. Additionally, I think that INTJs are some of the most deep and brilliant people out there. I am consistently fascinated by their insights and have never had a boring conversation with an INTJ. I also appreciate that INTJs are sometimes a bit nerdy about their passions and intellectual pursuits. This frees me to openly share about my interests without fear of being misunderstood.

I also think that the INFJ-INTJ pairing works so well because each member has something of value to offer the other person. I so admire the rational and logical way that INTJs approach problems. They are therefore a refreshing voice of reason when I get bogged down by my emotions. Additionally, I feel that as an INFJ, I bring out the feeling side of my INTJ friends and encourage them to face and deal with their emotions in a healthy way.
With Betty:

Quote:
ISFP: I find ISFPs to be such endearing people. One of my closest friends is an ISFP and our friendship works easily and naturally. Although we don’t share many functions, I find that I easily connect with this type. ISFPs tend to be low-key and relaxed which I find to be so refreshing. Additionally, ISFPs are fairly introverted and therefore enjoy spending time one-on-one simply hanging out. I feel like I can relax around ISFPs and I love it that they share my home body tendency.

I also admire the way that ISFPs live in the present. ISFPs have Se as their second function and as a result, they tend to enjoy sensory experiences like being in nature, watching movies, or listening to music. Since Se is my inferior function, I appreciate how ISFPs help me to develop my appreciation for sensory experiences. ISFPs are also quite artistic and I love the way that they bring out my creative side. Additionally, since INFJs lead with Ni, I think that they can help ISFPs to think long-term and consider their goals for the future. This friendship works so well because both members have something valuable to offer the other person.
With Jerry:

Quote:
ISFJ: This type holds a dear place in my heart. Two of my most lifelong friends are ISFJs. I have also known five other people with this type. ISFJs are probably the most gentle and caring souls out there. They are fiercely loyal and selfless when it comes to helping others. INFJs and ISFJs both share Fe as their secondary function. I think that this is what makes their friendship so beautiful. Both types understand each other easily and are highly sensitive towards one another so as to avoid hurting the other person. Additionally, although ISFJs use sensing rather than intuition, I find that we still connect at a deep level since our Fe allows us to intuitively understand each other’s emotions.

One of the things that I appreciate most about my ISFJ friends is that they never fail to offer me practical advice. As an idealist, I’m not always grounded in reality and so I appreciate the way that ISFJs help me to think realistically. Additionally, since ISFJs tend to view situations at face value, I can help them to think more deeply and see different possibilities.
Coincidence I'm friends with all three of you? Nope.

Last edited by jediwands; 04-02-2018 at 03:50 PM
Old 04-02-2018, 04:05 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen (View Post)

I looked up friendship compatibility for my INFJ Type and on this list... it has all three of your types... this is an INFJ (my type) talking about these types in her life:

With Koni:

With Betty:

With Jerry:

That's really interesting! Thanks Michelle!

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 04-02-2018, 05:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
That's really interesting! Thanks Michelle!

When I think of the two of us... the Spiritual intuitive stuff reminded me of the thinking deeply part. I also appreciate so much with you how you just lay out a subject/topic, explain so clearly and it makes so much sense. The emotional component is huge too... talking to you about my mom, exchange together about the loss of our parents.
Old 04-02-2018, 09:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

With Koni:

With Betty:

With Jerry:

It's interesting how the different types bring you different dynamics .
Old 04-02-2018, 09:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Absolutely.

No clue how you do it. We could talk about this in detail on the health/personality thread but I'm figuring your INTJ is why you are able to put up with an office filled with people, working around tons of people, even being in charge of people. You are on a mission to get your work accomplished so you can maybe tune out the extroverted setting as a result a little better? You don't have to deal with empathy so it's easier? We can discuss on the health thread if you want! LOL
It's definitely not easy at all. I am feeling down after work every day. I spent most of the weekend in sleeping/relaxing. Overall I have quite low energy and most probably the reason is social interaction at work. I have always felt this way. In fact as a kid I have always wondered how those other kids have energy to do sport. Like really. I had no strength to do that. I am sleepy all the time. There is no time when my eyes do not feel heavy.

What helps me is the fact that I live alone. I have no one at home to drain me. The other plus is that most of my interaction at work is via chat/emails and to some extend video meetings. Personal face to face communication is the most draining for me. That's another reason why I leave this type of interaction to other people in the team. People that have high levels of energy than me.

For the most part though I have just always felt drowsy and drained and tired since kid so I am used to this being part of me and who I am. Back then I did not even know why I felt this way. I knew that this was just my regular me. And if I want to feel better I have to basically stay at home all the time and that's just not realistic. I need to work.

Example on how I drained I feel. A co-worker that in general I get along to has the habit to hum while being with headphones. Makes me go insane if I am not with my headphones . Like seriously.

Last edited by secretk; 04-02-2018 at 10:05 PM
Old 04-03-2018, 07:48 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
It's definitely not easy at all. I am feeling down after work every day. I spent most of the weekend in sleeping/relaxing. Overall I have quite low energy and most probably the reason is social interaction at work. I have always felt this way. In fact as a kid I have always wondered how those other kids have energy to do sport. Like really. I had no strength to do that. I am sleepy all the time. There is no time when my eyes do not feel heavy.

What helps me is the fact that I live alone. I have no one at home to drain me. The other plus is that most of my interaction at work is via chat/emails and to some extend video meetings. Personal face to face communication is the most draining for me. That's another reason why I leave this type of interaction to other people in the team. People that have high levels of energy than me.

For the most part though I have just always felt drowsy and drained and tired since kid so I am used to this being part of me and who I am. Back then I did not even know why I felt this way. I knew that this was just my regular me. And if I want to feel better I have to basically stay at home all the time and that's just not realistic. I need to work.

Example on how I drained I feel. A co-worker that in general I get along to has the habit to hum while being with headphones. Makes me go insane if I am not with my headphones . Like seriously.

You do sleep a lot on weekends and that has to be due to this.

Any work from home opportunities in the field that you're in? For example, I know there are in the States... my brother-in-law's best friend works in computer science and works from home. He probably goes into the office about once a week, max. He's not a computer repair person either, he works in software or hardware, not sure what precisely he does, but I know he makes really good money and he works from home.
Old 04-03-2018, 08:09 AM
Master Fan

Quote:

You do sleep a lot on weekends and that has to be due to this.
Oh for sure it is.

Quote:
Any work from home opportunities in the field that you're in? For example, I know there are in the States... my brother-in-law's best friend works in computer science and works from home. He probably goes into the office about once a week, max. He's not a computer repair person either, he works in software or hardware, not sure what precisely he does, but I know he makes really good money and he works from home.
No opportunities to work from home. First of all we do not have technical solution for this. Second of all there are regulations in our country that make work from home more difficult. And third I can't in my position. I have like 3/4 hours meetings every day. I can't participate in those meetings from home (related to the lack of technical solution). And I am just needed at work. My role is to support people, to coordinate people and to talk to people. Option for working from home if possible would be like one day in a week or even less.
Old 04-03-2018, 08:48 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Oh for sure it is.

No opportunities to work from home. First of all we do not have technical solution for this. Second of all there are regulations in our country that make work from home more difficult. And third I can't in my position. I have like 3/4 hours meetings every day. I can't participate in those meetings from home (related to the lack of technical solution). And I am just needed at work. My role is to support people, to coordinate people and to talk to people. Option for working from home if possible would be like one day in a week or even less.
Oh yeah, your present job of course you can't work from home. I meant jobs in your field in general, are there any work from home jobs available like my brother-in-law's friend. The answer is no for that too I see.
Old 04-03-2018, 09:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I was just talking about how much I love nature and I stumbled upon why today:

Totally about craving peace and my psychic abilities, especially mediumship which is evolving so much it’s incredible, literally happening daily. It makes so much sense. I love being up in the mountains of Western PA in the forests/by rivers, or in the beautiful rolling hills of Western PA out in the country with the mountains right in front of you. I love getting answers, lol. I even mentioned I thought it was a Spiritual process too. It definitely is.

Last edited by jediwands; 04-03-2018 at 11:32 AM
Old 04-03-2018, 09:57 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Oh yeah, your present job of course you can't work from home. I meant jobs in your field in general, are there any work from home jobs available like my brother-in-law's friend. The answer is no for that too I see.
There are some companies that could allow work from home from time to time, but for the most part it's more like exception than the rule. They are more and more about team work and meetings and stuff like that than working from home to be honest.
Old 04-03-2018, 10:05 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
There are some companies that could allow work from home from time to time, but for the most part it's more like exception than the rule. They are more and more about team work and meetings and stuff like that than working from home to be honest.
Did this concern you when picking out a career?

I went out of my way to pick a profession that would keep me away from people for the most part. I just had to.
Old 04-03-2018, 10:20 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Did this concern you when picking out a career?

I went out of my way to pick a profession that would keep me away from people for the most part. I just had to.
In general I prefer career when I don't want to socialize a lot. However there are not careers that I could find here that would pay well and offer me alone time like you have. In the end of the day I need the money so I chose what I loved anyway (for me it was always either bioinformatics and then research in another country or Software Development here) considering also the salary options.

If I was working in a small company that did not work with other locations I would not need to socialize that much, but the matter of work would be then boring. I need something interesting and stimulating. There are always pros and cons in life. I would have not needed that much socializing at work if I wasn't the expert about my project, but then this means not giving my best and I can't do that.
Old 04-03-2018, 10:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
In general I prefer career when I don't want to socialize a lot. However there are not careers that I could find here that would pay well and offer me alone time like you have. In the end of the day I need the money so I chose what I loved anyway (for me it was always either bioinformatics and then research in another country or Software Development here) considering also the salary options.

If I was working in a small company that did not work with other locations I would not need to socialize that much, but the matter of work would be then boring. I need something interesting and stimulating. There are always pros and cons in life. I would have not needed that much socializing at work if I wasn't the expert about my project, but then this means not giving my best and I can't do that.
Makes sense.

Last edited by jediwands; 04-03-2018 at 12:50 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread