Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-03-2018, 12:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm so glad we have a connection, Michelle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen (View Post)
I was just talking about how much I love nature and I stumbled upon why today:

Totally about craving peace and my psychic abilities, especially mediumship which is evolving so much it’s incredible, literally happening daily. It makes so much sense. I love being up in the mountains of Western PA in the forests/by rivers, or in the beautiful rolling hills of Western PA out in the country with the mountains right in front of you. I love getting answers, lol. I even mentioned I thought it was a Spiritual process too. It definitely is.
Nature is definitely very very soothing to most people. Listening to birds...seeing the buds on the trees starting to bloom....watching the ocean or just observing cows grazing on a farm!
It is also a known fact that having an aquarium and watching fish swimming around in it is very very calming.
Old 04-03-2018, 02:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
I'm so glad we have a connection, Michelle!
Me too, Betty!

Quote:
Nature is definitely very very soothing to most people. Listening to birds...seeing the buds on the trees starting to bloom....watching the ocean or just observing cows grazing on a farm!
It is also a known fact that having an aquarium and watching fish swimming around in it is very very calming.
Totally, totally agree.

I've always been at peace in nature. It's my happy place, as a person and Spiritually.

Last edited by jediwands; 04-04-2018 at 08:58 AM
Old 04-07-2018, 10:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

We are talking about this on OT3:

Bus carrying Humboldt Broncos of Saskatchewan Junior Hockey League involved in fatal collision

An example of my INFJ...

Since finding out about this I've had tears off and on all morning long. I think about this and I have a pain in my heart. I am feeling the pain, confusion, anger, paralyzed, out of control feelings the loved ones are feeling.

I seriously feel like sht right now. This is what happens to me when I am near this sort of thing. I do not generally feel sad like most people do... they feel sad when thinking about it but it doesn't linger. It lingers for me. I continue to FEEL all the pain the loved ones are experiencing. It will decrease over the next couple of days but it will be with me until then.
Old 04-07-2018, 10:44 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
We are talking about this on OT3:

Bus carrying Humboldt Broncos of Saskatchewan Junior Hockey League involved in fatal collision

An example of my INFJ...

Since finding out about this I've had tears off and on all morning long. I think about this and I have a pain in my heart. I am feeling the pain, confusion, anger, paralyzed, out of control feelings the loved ones are feeling.

I seriously feel like sht right now. This is what happens to me when I am near this sort of thing. I do not generally feel sad like most people do... they feel sad when thinking about it but it doesn't linger. It lingers for me. I continue to FEEL all the pain the loved ones are experiencing. It will decrease over the next couple of days but it will be with me until then.
Most probably it is your iNFJ . I have sometimes this too. I could spend hours and hours reading a story going deeper and deeper to find out what happened and what went wrong. I think that it's also something that Introvert Intuitives do. We like dig deep and deeper and then we kind of get a sense of how people feel. We can even feel void as a result just because we pick up something.
Old 04-07-2018, 11:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
Most probably it is your iNFJ . I have sometimes this too. I could spend hours and hours reading a story going deeper and deeper to find out what happened and what went wrong. I think that it's also something that Introvert Intuitives do. We like dig deep and deeper and then we kind of get a sense of how people feel. We can even feel void as a result just because we pick up something.
Exactly!

Yes, it's a chore to keep my mind away from the situation. It constantly comes back to it and I'm not sure if it's the Energy I keep feeling, then my mind catches up, or it's my mind first going back there, then the Energy follows. But it sucks.
Old 04-07-2018, 11:11 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Exactly!

Yes, it's a chore to keep my mind away from the situation. It constantly comes back to it and I'm not sure if it's the Energy I keep feeling, then my mind catches up, or it's my mind first going back there, then the Energy follows. But it sucks.
Unfortunately it's not something you can control . You will stop the moment you have felt that you have exhausted all available options for further investigating, but not any second earlier.
Old 04-07-2018, 11:22 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Unfortunately it's not something you can control . You will stop the moment you have felt that you have exhausted all available options for further investigating, but not any second earlier.
Pretty much.

How do you think your new work situation (becoming boss, added duties) has affected your INTJ?
Old 04-07-2018, 11:25 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Pretty much.

Quote:
How do you think your new work situation (becoming boss, added duties) has affected your INTJ?
I think that it's still too early to see how it will affect me in the long run. I do know that I need more often recharge , but other than that it's way too early. I think that I will be able to evaluate this better in 2/3 months.
Old 04-07-2018, 01:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:

I think that it's still too early to see how it will affect me in the long run. I do know that I need more often recharge , but other than that it's way too early. I think that I will be able to evaluate this better in 2/3 months.
Got it.

Has your research increased?
Old 04-08-2018, 11:13 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Got it.

Has your research increased?
Depends on what type of research are you talking about. I am currently mostly research in stuff like:

1. How to help team members to improve their communication skills
2. How to help team members to improve their English
3. How to help team members train newcomers
4. Ideas on how to organize myself better:
4.1 How to write efficiently meeting notes
4.2 How to delegate successfully
4.3 How to train people to be independent enough and basically feel empowered to make decisions
5. How to incorporate KPI (Key Performance Indicators) at work and actually in the company

I am also looking for a small ultra-book that is portable to use at work but also powerful enough to not annoy me .

So if you are talking about this kind of research then yes. I haven't had the time for more scientific research though.
Old 04-08-2018, 01:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Depends on what type of research are you talking about. I am currently mostly research in stuff like:

1. How to help team members to improve their communication skills
2. How to help team members to improve their English
3. How to help team members train newcomers
4. Ideas on how to organize myself better:
4.1 How to write efficiently meeting notes
4.2 How to delegate successfully
4.3 How to train people to be independent enough and basically feel empowered to make decisions
5. How to incorporate KPI (Key Performance Indicators) at work and actually in the company

I am also looking for a small ultra-book that is portable to use at work but also powerful enough to not annoy me .

So if you are talking about this kind of research then yes. I haven't had the time for more scientific research though.
Yes, this is the research I was referring to. Not surprised to see it’s in full force.
Old 04-08-2018, 01:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yes, this is the research I was referring to. Not surprised to see it’s in full force.
It's typical for me . It's how I handle stuff .

I just created outline for the meeting reports I want to take during the workshop. I improved my Excel sheet for team performance evaluation (adding new categories). I also create separate Notebook in my OneNote account for Meeting reports in general. And it's 11:30 PM here .

Oh I also need to perform sort of strengths/weaknesses analyze for all of my team members so that I could better delegate tasks to them . So I need to work on this too. It relates to the Excel sheet though. I mean for me to properly assesses their weaknesses and strengths I need to decide what is important for me.
Old 04-08-2018, 05:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
It's typical for me . It's how I handle stuff .

I just created outline for the meeting reports I want to take during the workshop. I improved my Excel sheet for team performance evaluation (adding new categories). I also create separate Notebook in my OneNote account for Meeting reports in general. And it's 11:30 PM here .

Oh I also need to perform sort of strengths/weaknesses analyze for all of my team members so that I could better delegate tasks to them . So I need to work on this too. It relates to the Excel sheet though. I mean for me to properly assesses their weaknesses and strengths I need to decide what is important for me.
LOL That’s great.

I’m not at all good at this sort of thing. I’m organized and analyze but in a different way.
Old 04-09-2018, 12:23 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
LOL That’s great.

I’m not at all good at this sort of thing. I’m organized and analyze but in a different way.
How do you analyze and organize yourself? It's never too late for me to learn something when it comes to this. Plus I am not that good either.
Old 04-09-2018, 03:48 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
How do you analyze and organize yourself? It's never too late for me to learn something when it comes to this. Plus I am not that good either.
I am just not as logical and organized in this way. Unless we're talking statistical analysis in psychology when I absolutely have to be. But as a rule, I don't think as much with charts and graphs. It's more about gut feeling and intuition. With me, decisions need to feel right rather than making pure logical sense. Worrying too much about others emotions kind of ruins the pure logical way of dealing with things for me and it's a struggle. An organized environment and harmonious relationships with colleagues are a must whereas I believe you value freedom in the workplace, but thrive in environments that are logical, efficient, and structured, with colleagues that are intelligent, competent, and productive. You've even said this more than once too. Your job allows you to effortlessly use your analytical skills to problem-solve in a challenging environment, and to implement your own original ideas... For me, I am still stuck and caught up on making sure the environment is harmonious, lol.

So what I mean by analyzing and organizing... I don't go with your pure logical process (completely and regularly) because I can't... too many other things are getting in the way. So I do a form of this but it's melting together with the empathy, harmony, etc. The process is way more natural for you in other words because thankfully you don't have things obstructing you like I do, lol. I think this is why you can easily exist in an extroverted environment while working whereas it's so difficult for me to go there.

Out of the workplace I can go with pure logic more easily but still, the empathy and intuitive in general gets in the way.

Last edited by jediwands; 04-09-2018 at 03:54 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread