Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-13-2009, 08:11 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Tos
Ooh, and in saying you promise to be caught up soon, does that mean you got your missing disc?
The package arrived this morning.. Gleee plonked it in the machine.. and..
They sent me Disc #3 season TWO... I needed Season THREE..
I'm about to jump off the bottom step. ( second step is far to high.. I could get hurt ).

Sparklestar.. I like Thief's thinking with the teacher .... best you go on without me. I'm sooking at the moment.. I'll catch up in 2012.

I wish I knew a good lament.*sniff* I guess the Dictionary definition will have to do....
"To grieve audibly; wail".

Ok.. I'm feeling better now... I'm gonna go find one of those fancy Chinese streaming sites and catch up..

Last edited by Sky_Dreamer; 01-13-2009 at 08:17 PM
Old 01-13-2009, 08:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
They sent me Disc #3 season TWO... I needed Season THREE..

Oh! I feel your pain.
Old 01-14-2009, 12:08 AM
Master Fan

Awww! That sucks, Paul!!! I'd be hitting my head against the wall I think, hee. Have you caught up to the point of needing those discs, or are you trying to go as slowly as possible in hopes that you'll have the disc by the time you have gotten to those episodes?
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
Old 01-14-2009, 01:02 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Ok.. I'm feeling better now... I'm gonna go find one of those fancy Chinese streaming sites and catch up..
I would if you get to the point where you can't watch anymore episodes. It would tide you over until the disc arrives.

I'm on episode 3 season 4. My Mum came over to spend the day here and watched it with me although she has clearly seen season 4 because she said "has XXXXX happened" er no Mum it hasn't but thanks for just ruining that part for me

After all that thread avoidance and spoilers it is my own mother who tells me a major plot line. As Paul would say "I am sooking" which I assume means sulking.

Quote:
Sparklestar.. I like Thief's thinking with the teacher
I don't think the teacher would understand, she doesn't look like the Everwood type in that she is strange and wooden for a primary school teacher (that means a school where you go from 4-11yrs of age) I expected someone a bit more animated and fun (like his teacher last year!) alas, no.
Old 01-14-2009, 03:20 AM
New Fan

Quote:
I would if you get to the point where you can't watch anymore episodes. It would tide you over until the disc arrives.

I'm on episode 3 season 4. My Mum came over to spend the day here and watched it with me although she has clearly seen season 4 because she said "has XXXXX happened" er no Mum it hasn't but thanks for just ruining that part for me

After all that thread avoidance and spoilers it is my own mother who tells me a major plot line. As Paul would say "I am sooking" which I assume means sulking.

Quote:
Sparklestar.. I like Thief's thinking with the teacher
I don't think the teacher would understand, she doesn't look like the Everwood type in that she is strange and wooden for a primary school teacher (that means a school where you go from 4-11yrs of age) I expected someone a bit more animated and fun (like his teacher last year!) alas, no.
Old 01-14-2009, 04:31 AM
New Fan

ooh sorry about the double post
Old 01-14-2009, 05:01 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklestar
I had watched up to the blank/faulty S3 disc 9-12.. I've been labouring with surf the channel for around 4 hrs now.. its soo slow.. 30 secs viewing 3 minutes waiting to buffer.. I'm almost finished ep 10 now. so two more tomorrow night and I'm back on the TV.
I think you must be getting much better streaming speeds over in UK.. as its almost impossible to watch here.( if the actual ep is available.)

haha good old Mum I hope she didn't let to much out of the bag..

Hey.. Tos and Betty.. thanks for the support in my moment of anguish.. Man it was so frustrating, having it posted from NE USA, and the same disc wrong twice..grrrrrh
heh.. I can hear you all saying.. he should have waited for the DVDs to be released..

ok back to live streaming..

BTW.. thanks guys for the heads up on the 5th Season thread.. I'll stay well clear till I'm all caught up.
Old 01-14-2009, 10:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Aw!! Mothers, eh? Heh. I hope it wasn't something super major? By the way, and not saying you have to reveal it, but if anyone did want to spoil something, we do have handy spoiler tags:
Spoiler:

By the way, I like that you say "Mum". My mum has us do that too on our cards and such.

Ooph, waiting for the episodes doesn't sound like much fun, Paul. I've been there. I think I ended up going away for an hour and hoping it would be finished by the time I came back. The things we do for Everwood, eh?

Quote:
heh.. I can hear you all saying.. he should have waited for the DVDs to be released.
Nah! None of us waited, hee. I think we all have our ways. Our *coughs*.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
Old 01-14-2009, 11:28 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thief Of Love
Paul! You have met the enemy, and she is...Amanda. Hee.
Ohh yes!! I've met Amanda.. .. she's all you guys promised, and more.. Do you have a special name for her? I can think of a few.. lol

BTW I'm up to Ep # 13 Season 3.. and yes Andy is sleeping with the enemy as we speak. ugh!!!
I can't wait to see how this ends.. I know it wont be pretty *shakes head*

Tos I had to have a peek.. " Spoiler tags" I'm hopeless!!!

All going well, I'll have completed ALL seasons in 2-3 weeks. So you better hurry up sparklestar.. I'll be hitting S4 in a few days

Last edited by Sky_Dreamer; 01-15-2009 at 04:17 AM
Old 01-15-2009, 06:09 AM
New Fan

Quote:
All going well, I'll have completed ALL seasons in 2-3 weeks. So you better hurry up sparklestar.. I'll be hitting S4 in a few days
Ha HA, I am already racing ahead, I am just about to continue watching S3 episode 10!!!!

I do have to say (without spoiling it for Paul) that Harold, a dining chair and a fan had me in stitches.

Quote:
we do have handy spoiler tags
Well 'Tos if I knew how to do that I would!! Plus in a few weeks we won't need it anyway

Quote:
By the way, I like that you say "Mum". My mum has us do that too on our cards and such.
We all say that over here, except certain areas where dialect makes them say me Mam. I assume 'Tos that you say Mom. We say Mum and Mummy.
Old 01-15-2009, 07:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Ha HA, I am already racing ahead, I am just about to continue watching S3 episode 10!!!!
Take your time, guys! Pretty soon you'll both be like us....done....and sad!!
Old 01-15-2009, 09:28 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
i feel like i'm watching most of the episodes for the first time, even hough i know what happens vaguely... i've tried to slow down now, i even managed to not watch anything at all for two whole days i SO want to watch more but i know that i'm gonna be all sad and nostalgic once i'm done so i'm trying to take my time

danny & mindy

Old 01-15-2009, 10:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
i've tried to slow down now, i even managed to not watch anything at all for two whole days i SO want to watch more but i know that i'm gonna be all sad and nostalgic once i'm done so i'm trying to take my time
Good girl! You are a girl, correct?
Old 01-15-2009, 10:57 AM
Master Fan

yes i am i know, my name seems to sound like "ralphi" to american/english people my full name's raphaela, so

danny & mindy

Old 01-15-2009, 07:37 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
Thanks for the calming words, and it's so true. Like raphaela ( pretty name btw) I'm trying to keep it slow.. It's just that when all you have to do is press play to view the next eppy..... Man!!! I'm an addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklestar
Harold, a dining chair and a fan had me in stitches
Can't wait for that.. Harold has me in stitches as well.
I think it's time for a truce sparklestar.. we have to slow down

BTW.. Way back in this thread you guys forewarned of Harold's Tea Party..
Ohh what a gem.. I almost fell off the couch laughing... One of the GREAT scenes