Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-25-2008, 10:41 PM
Master Fan

I'm glad you're getting to see the show , sparklestar. You'll definitely need to get season four somehow once you get to it because oh, season four is heaven.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
Old 12-28-2008, 11:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
The 80s

I just can't even begin to imagine how great it is for new people to discover EW for the first time and to get that magic for the first time. It's not fair I tell you!!!. Lol.

It will be great to get season 2. I haven't watched most of it in some time, so it will be like re-discovering it in a way. It was that way when I started getting all the Buffy season set DVD's. It was like finding treasure all over again.
Old 12-29-2008, 03:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I just can't even begin to imagine how great it is for new people to discover EW for the first time and to get that magic for the first time. It's not fair I tell you!!!. Lol.
Hee, I know! Why can't there be a missing episode or two that we haven't seen, or even a missing scene we can all watch and see something new from this wonderful show?! WHYY???
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
Old 12-29-2008, 04:47 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Tos (View Post)
Hee, I know! Why can't there be a missing episode or two that we haven't seen, or even a missing scene we can all watch and see something new from this wonderful show?! WHYY???
Oh my God, how wonderful would that be?! We should definitely write a season 5, it's not the same, but it's the closest we'll get to it..
Old 12-29-2008, 06:54 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abomasum (View Post)
Oh my God, how wonderful would that be?!
Awww Tos, Leo, Barrybgb I feel kind of guilty getting to see it all for the first time, years after you guys.

Was there ever talk of a movie?
Old 12-29-2008, 11:47 PM
Master Fan

Hmm, no, I don't remember any movie talk. It's not the kind of show that lends itself to a movie. Beyond us hardcore, hardcore fans, I can't imagine anyone lining up to watch Everwood: The Movie. And that's because people suck, heh. I would be the first, and probably the only, person in line at my theater. I'd even grow a really horrible attempt at an Andy Brown beard to do it.
Old 12-30-2008, 12:08 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I'd even grow a really horrible attempt at an Andy Brown beard to do it.
But would you resemble the Bearded Lady if you did?
Old 12-30-2008, 12:28 AM
Master Fan

Hee, I sure hope not! I had a little beard going on during final exams and I typically do one during hockey playoffs and I don't think I look quuuuite like poor effeminate Ephram, heh. Now I'm going to be all paranoid that I do look like that!
Old 12-31-2008, 04:55 AM
New Fan

Quote:
I have just done this!! Even though I thought I had seen most of season one I hadn't! I even missed the episode where Ephram and Amy kiss for the first time. I am ploughing my way through season one and have the last episode to watch.

Unfortunately it is like a japanse youtube so it sometimes freezes which is frustrating, luckily I have a great husband who has just downloaded all of season 2 for me and written it onto some dvds

I have definitely seen season 2 and 3 but never season 4 although I have seen lots of clips on youtube of it but cannot wait to see it in its entirety.

I am glad I have found some people who love Everwood as much as me and that I no longer feel like a freak at my age to be watching this and loving it. Mind you, my Mother watched it too and loved it
Old 12-31-2008, 04:58 AM
New Fan

My husband can grow an Andy beard in about 10 days!!! He does it regularly in the holidays when he can't be bothered to shave. Without it he looks really babyfaced, then he grows this monster beard, the kids like to use it as a scratching post
Old 12-31-2008, 05:22 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I have just done this!! Even though I thought I had seen most of season one I hadn't! I even missed the episode where Ephram and Amy kiss for the first time. I am ploughing my way through season one and have the last episode to watch.
Oh, I'm so jealous! Episodes of season one for the first time? *dreamy sigh*

Quote:
I am glad I have found some people who love Everwood as much as me and that I no longer feel like a freak at my age to be watching this and loving it. Mind you, my Mother watched it too and loved it
I think that's a cool thing about Everwood. It's really got a diverse audience. It works for everyone. I tried to get my mom into it, and she watched the second last episode and really enjoyed it (and when you get to this episode, oh, it's going to be great!), but she liked Jack & Bobby a lot more.

Are you going to watch season two and three before season four or straight right to that once you can get a hold of it?
Old 01-02-2009, 06:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Paul, please let us know how your cough is coming along. I hope that it doesn't turn into a bad cough!
Old 01-02-2009, 07:00 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
Paul, please let us know how your cough is coming along. I hope that it doesn't turn into a bad cough!
It's feeling much better as of yesterday I'm up to S2 Eppy 9 already.
quality is a little like a VHS recording from a few yrs back.. but you get used to that and all you see is this amazing show that does get better..

I don't know where to start in explaining how this show touches/moves me. And yes I'm still sooking... even more

sparklestar I'm glad you're catching up on eppies you missed..
Old 01-02-2009, 08:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Paul, I am so excited for you. Enjoy the ride.....it's so great.
Old 01-03-2009, 12:20 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I don't know where to start in explaining how this show touches/moves me. And yes I'm still sooking... even more
Well of course you are! Season two is depressing! Oh man. Amy is broken, tearing the Abbott family apart, Andy is doing puppy dog faces half the season. The happiest person has to be Ephram, which is a weird sight to see because he's usually such a brooding kind of guy, but he's the only one with a step in his walk, heh.

What did you think of the first few minutes of season two, the Colin reveal? Cruel and unusual punishment, or damn good drama?

I'm glad you're enjoying season two. I have to admit, my own personal experiences had me disliking it at first although I love it now, so I'm glad that hasn't happened to you.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread