Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-19-2008, 08:44 PM
Master Fan

Everwood DVD and Fan Campaigns #2: Because The Complete 2nd Season is coming to DVD on June 16

Hopefully we get news really soon. As I said in the old thread, I'm really impatient when it comes to this show, which is weird, because its treatment over the years should have taught me patience, but it hasn't.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
Old 10-19-2008, 08:49 PM
Loyal Fan

New thread, yay!

Oh Tos, you know they're just gonna draw this out for as long as possible. Damn bastard company...you think you're so great....but you're not!

Seriously though...Reaper is supposed to come out on DVD in less than a month, and we've had one geriatric news piece on that. I don't have much hope for us getting anything on Everwood soon.
Right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us. Both sides blame one another. There's no good or bad side. Just two sides holding different views.

-Squall Leonhart
Old 10-19-2008, 09:16 PM
Master Fan

I didn't know that about Reaper. Well, now I'm depressed, Thanks a lot. I guess I should stop being so impatient then!
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
Old 11-23-2008, 11:55 PM
Master Fan

Wanted to bump this, well, because it should be on the front page, but also because with the game going on, some people that don't know might find out about the DVD release.
Old 11-24-2008, 09:39 AM
Loyal Fan

Funny that you bumped this up. I just check Tvshowsondvd and guess what!?

Still nothing!
Right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us. Both sides blame one another. There's no good or bad side. Just two sides holding different views.

-Squall Leonhart
Old 11-24-2008, 10:54 AM
Master Fan

I think most of us here have the first DVD, but for anyone who doesn't, amazon.com has it SUPER cheap right now, for 11. 49 (+tax, obviously)! And it is almost Christmas time after all.

Quote:
Funny that you bumped this up. I just check Tvshowsondvd and guess what!?

Still nothing!
I guess we'll be waiting for 2009 not only for the DVD, but info on it too.
Old 11-24-2008, 11:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
The 80s

We probably won't get anything until right when the DVD comes out!!.

I hope they take better care of the DVD. I don't have the Reaper one yet, but I've seen it in the stores and....it just looks so cheap.
Old 11-24-2008, 05:55 PM
Addicted Fan

Oh, as long as is comes eventually, I'm happy. I'm more patient than it is good for me (except when I'm waiting for December 1st - Christmas month - Christmas!!!). I need these DVDs to bother my children with one day when I'm fat and not moving away from my sofa anymore... yeah, that's gonna be fun! I'd be glad to have the DVDs then.
Old 11-25-2008, 09:49 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I need these DVDs to bother my children with one day when I'm fat and not moving away from my sofa anymore... yeah, that's gonna be fun!
Yes! I'm totally doing that too! My children will be Everwood fans, I will demand it!

So, it's settled. We at least need the DVDs before we all have children and force the show on them? With the pace WHV is going, that might just be when we get 'em too!

Quote:
I hope they take better care of the DVD. I don't have the Reaper one yet, but I've seen it in the stores and....it just looks so cheap.
Hmm. I really liked the DVD package and all that they gave the first DVD, so I hope they go along the same lines as that. Although now I'm imagining double sided DVDs and half-assed packaging. *shudders*
Old 11-25-2008, 10:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
The 80s

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Tos (View Post)
Yes! I'm totally doing that too! My children will be Everwood fans, I will demand it!

So, it's settled. We at least need the DVDs before we all have children and force the show on them? With the pace WHV is going, that might just be when we get 'em too!

Hmm. I really liked the DVD package and all that they gave the first DVD, so I hope they go along the same lines as that. Although now I'm imagining double sided DVDs and half-assed packaging. *shudders*
Yeah. Well, I meant that I hoped they take better care of the season 2 DVD in comparison to what they did with Reaper. I guess I could of worded it better. Lol. I did like the season 1 EW DVD.
Old 11-25-2008, 07:18 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrybgb (View Post)
Yeah. Well, I meant that I hoped they take better care of the season 2 DVD in comparison to what they did with Reaper. I guess I could of worded it better. Lol. I did like the season 1 EW DVD.
Hee, I knew what you meant, I think I was the one who was unclear. I was just worrying about Warners changing the DVD because I really liked it and I don't want them to go to a cheap route.
Old 12-14-2008, 10:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I just want to bump up this thread as a reminder to all and to inform all of our new posters that Warner Brothers will be releasing Season Two- Everwood DVDs some time in 2009.
Let's keep our fingers crossed that it's early 2009!
Old 12-15-2008, 11:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
The 80s

Quote:
Hee, I knew what you meant, I think I was the one who was unclear. I was just worrying about Warners changing the DVD because I really liked it and I don't want them to go to a cheap route.
Okay. Lol.

I hope they don't change anything either, but the way the show and the fans are treated, I am afraid they will go the cheap route just to get it out there. I hope that is not the case.
Old 12-15-2008, 11:18 AM
Obsessed Fan

I really hope it's sometime in the Spring!
Old 12-15-2008, 04:52 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:

Yes, a new Everwood generation! Hee. That's gonna be so much fun. (Yeah, poor babies, but it could be worse... we could be huge fans of... something else... ) I bet one day our children will meet on the internet, build an "I hate Everwood"-website and fall in love over learning php (damn you php!)... and that's when we're finally gonna meet! And at their weddings we can sit down together and watch a huge Everwood-and-chocolate-our-babies-are-leaving-us marathon. *cough* I'm thinking up such weird stories all the time... it's exhausting...

Last edited by Abomasum; 12-15-2008 at 05:17 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread