Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-13-2009, 09:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Yes, he was in a lot of the scenes and he looked even hotter in this role than he did Colin, heh. He was a very good looking ghost in other words, hee. He was REALLY good in his role. This episode sort of had a Sixth Sense type of feel to it although many of the episodes do because some ghosts do not know they're dead, heh. But I mean there are numerous twists to the episode, leaving you on your toes until the very end. Mike's character was interesting and his acting was fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
I just watched Ghost Whisperer for the first time tonight. You guys are right....what a great show. I was glued to the story to the very end.
(I know...this is the wrong thread for this.)
Seriously, Betty? YAY! Which episode did you watch? You can answer on OT2 if you want. Whatever you think! I am so glad you not only tuned in but found it interesting and enjoyable!
Old 11-14-2009, 10:59 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yes, he was in a lot of the scenes and he looked even hotter in this role than he did Colin, heh. He was a very good looking ghost in other words, hee. He was REALLY good in his role. This episode sort of had a Sixth Sense type of feel to it although many of the episodes do because some ghosts do not know they're dead, heh. But I mean there are numerous twists to the episode, leaving you on your toes until the very end. Mike's character was interesting and his acting was fabulous!
Sounds awesome! Thanks for the scoop, Michelle. I'm definitely going to check this episode out.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
Old 11-26-2009, 03:02 AM
Elite Fan

I checked out his Ghost Whisperer ep a while ago... consider it on my cap list. I had it back when capping only liked me 10% of the time.

Speaking of capping, sorry this took so long, but I've barely touched my computer the last couple of weeks.

CSI 10x05 Bloodsport

Ellie
Old 11-26-2009, 03:07 AM
Elite Fan

evil double post fix with American Pie 2 caps (for his whole one scene and one line)

Ellie

Last edited by then you must kiss me; 11-26-2009 at 06:47 AM
Old 11-26-2009, 03:11 AM
Elite Fan

evil double post fix with Hulk caps

Ellie

Last edited by then you must kiss me; 11-26-2009 at 06:47 AM
Old 11-26-2009, 03:41 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the caps, Ellie! Him as the security guard reminded me of Mickey Liddell joking that Mike was cast as Colin because he could intimidate Ephram, but then again, that's easy, hee. He'd be able to intimidate Ephram types like me pretty easily too!

What was his role in The Hulk, by the way?
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
Old 11-26-2009, 07:08 PM
Elite Fan

he was the teen Bruce. for like, two mins.
Ellie
Old 11-26-2009, 07:12 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Tos (View Post)
True. And commercials really shouldn't count. I keep waiting to see him pop up in a regular role. He's got SO much talent. I really thought that after Everwood, someone would notice. Instead, Berlanti was basically the only one to cast him in a role that lasted for a while that isn't voice acting. I mean, voice acting? That's what he has to do now? I love voice actors, and they're all very talented, but he should be on TV in a regular role, doing his thing. He really reminds me of Matt Long from Jack & Bobby. Talented, good looking, young and overlooked. Matt has a show coming up this season. Mike should too.
After Everwood,Mike Erwin was in 2 unsold WB pilots. The first was a remake of Lost In Space(with Jayne Brook,who played Hannah's mom) and a sitcom titled "Grown Men". Neither made it to air.

YouTube - THE ROBINSONS: LOST IN SPACE Unsold 2004 Pilot Part 1

Grown Men
Old 11-29-2009, 12:59 AM
Master Fan

Huh. I didn't know about either of those pilots, Chuck. They're not even on his imdb! "Grown Men" looks like a comedy? That would have been neat for Mike, although he's obviously much better as a dramatic actor. Still, it would have been fun.
Old 12-01-2009, 09:25 PM
Elite Fan

I'm sure there's a way to get a hold of those pilots. there MUST be.
Ellie
Old 12-02-2009, 12:00 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by then you must kiss me (View Post)
I'm sure there's a way to get a hold of those pilots. there MUST be.
Seriously! I really hope so. I'd love to see both of Sarah Drew's most recent pilots too, but if we're not going to get to see Mike in anything, these pilots would be so cool to see too.
Old 12-26-2009, 09:45 PM
Elite Fan

Mike Erwin - Reba - 1x12 A Mid-Semester's Night Dream | Shareapic.net

Based on the happy example set by Cheyenne and Van, Eric (Mike) and his girlfriend decide to follow in their footsteps and get married, so they can have sex.
Ellie
Old 12-27-2009, 12:48 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by then you must kiss me (View Post)

Mike Erwin - Reba - 1x12 A Mid-Semester's Night Dream | Shareapic.net

Based on the happy example set by Cheyenne and Van, Eric (Mike) and his girlfriend decide to follow in their footsteps and get married, so they can have sex.
Yay, Mike in a comedy! Looks like he had a lot of fun. I'm sure I've seen this before, but I can't remember what happens in the episode. Does he and his girlfriend end up getting married for the sex?
Old 12-27-2009, 02:16 PM
Elite Fan

not at all. Reba makes Van and Cheyenne tell them how horrible it is being married, and Reba tells them not to get married. offscreen, they decide to just go ahead and have sex then, and before they get to it, his girlfriend's parents catch them. then back onscreen, Reba gets fired from being a substitute, because they told her parents that she said they could have sex, and they filed a complaint with the school.
Ellie
Old 12-27-2009, 02:42 PM
Loyal Fan

Mike looked really young in those screencaps and this was the season before Everwood debuted,so he was 23 when that episode aired.
You can see that episode at this URL:

Hulu - Reba: Mid-semester Night's Dream, A - Watch the full episode now.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread