Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-28-2009, 09:29 AM
Elite Fan

Dexter Caps
301 - 302

yeaaaaaah... they're different sizes... silly vids!
Ellie
Old 06-28-2009, 09:14 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the caps, Ellie. Poor Mike was Dextered. I still haven't even seen the second episode, but it looks like some good acting, at least. Disturbing stuff, though. I don't mind seeing actors I don't know getting Dextered, but Mike Erwin? Aw.

And he was such an awful guy in the first episode! That little mustache is pretty unbecoming of him too. But I guess all villains have to have some facial hair, don't they? Hee.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
Old 06-28-2009, 09:16 PM
Elite Fan

I wasn't able to sit through the entire second ep... Mike was only in the last 5-10 minutes. I'd have capped his booty, too, but most gallery hosts will nail you for that kind of picture!

my thread title strikes again!
Ellie
Old 06-29-2009, 11:13 PM
Master Fan

Heh, well, I certainly won't complain about not being able to see his booty.

Quote:
my thread title strikes again!
Hee! Maybe he actively goes out trying to find these roles that require some sort of nudity?
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
Old 06-29-2009, 11:17 PM
Elite Fan

it's seeming more and more that way the more I see/hear.

btw, he has a very white butt. they all seem to. I wonder if that's make-ups job, or if not a single male actor full-body tans.
Ellie
Old 06-30-2009, 08:41 PM
Master Fan

Maybe the Hollywood butt-doubles have really pasty butts? Hee. I can't believe I just wrote that! But, I remember Joey playing a butt double on Friends, so who knows who's butt is really who's?
Old 06-30-2009, 08:53 PM
Elite Fan

fallsoverlaughing. it looked like his hair on his head so... shrug. I should have paid more attention. I'm now attempting to remember if person had many moles, because Mike has TONS.
Ellie
Old 07-10-2009, 03:53 PM
Master Fan

I just watched Mike's second episode of Dexter since I'm starting to watch the third season, and man alive, they show his butt, like, every ten seconds during his scene! WHY????? It's like they were purposefully showing off his butt for some reason, and I don't understand why, hee.
Old 10-23-2009, 01:20 PM
Master Fan

So, I'm watching Seinfeld today, and a commercial for Gilette Fusion comes on and who should appear on it but Mike frickin' Erwin, hee. Looking good, which I guess you have to when you're in these commercials.

Now, we just need to see him on more than just commercials!
Old 10-23-2009, 01:38 PM
Elite Fan

haha, yeah, I've heard about the commercial (it pays to have a friend that watched a lot of tv).

in case anyone wanders by this thread that hasn't seen it...

YouTube - Gillette: "Repair Shop" TV Commercial

I plan to cap it soon. and possibly recap some of my old Mike stuff... finally managed to work out a capping program, so no more manual capping for me.
Ellie
Old 10-23-2009, 01:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I have a question for all Colin fans. It might be a strange one but we'll see how it goes, heh. I was wondering if you wanted him to stay on the show or did you feel like his story was played out even if you loved the character? Did you appreciate his time on the show but you felt his storyline ran its course or did you really want him to live and find a permanent place in Everwood with the other characters? A second part to that question would be if you wanted him to stay on the show you can also comment on how you might think his continued story would have played out or what would you have wanted to see happen to Colin?
Old 10-23-2009, 02:05 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the link, Ellie. I guess that it's a very new commercial?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellie
finally managed to work out a capping program, so no more manual capping for me.
Great news!

Excellent question, Michelle. I'm not really in a thinking mood lately, hee, but I would definitely say that while I am a huge fan of Colin, I'm not sure where he fits on the show if he survived the surgery. The point of Colin is to have Andy save him, have his life back temporarily, and then die. It's a tragic story, and that's why I think a lot of us fans like him. Tragedy rules, hee. But, yeah, just not sure where he would fit in S2.
Old 10-23-2009, 02:55 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by then you must kiss me (View Post)
haha, yeah, I've heard about the commercial (it pays to have a friend that watched a lot of tv).

in case anyone wanders by this thread that hasn't seen it...

YouTube - Gillette: "Repair Shop" TV Commercial

I plan to cap it soon. and possibly recap some of my old Mike stuff... finally managed to work out a capping program, so no more manual capping for me.
I got the photos capped and uploaded to Photobucket for your viewing pleasure:

I use the GOM player(for free) to play back the YouTube video(downloaded using Download Helper in Firefox) and it has a feature for screen capture of the video.

Download GOM Player 2.1.18.4762 - FileHippo.com
Old 10-23-2009, 03:24 PM
Elite Fan

if only my laptop had internet! I've been doing a lot of flash drive transfers. I shall have to cap anyway though, for my site. I like to do all my own work.
Ellie
Old 10-23-2009, 05:06 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by then you must kiss me (View Post)
if only my laptop had internet! I've been doing a lot of flash drive transfers. I shall have to cap anyway though, for my site. I like to do all my own work.
Until you get your own caps,you're welcome to use the photos that I posted for your site as well.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread