Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-26-2009, 04:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Tos (View Post)

At the very least, us Colin fans have been able to make you lot less confused about why the heck we like the character. Success!
Now if only some Colin fans would be less confused about why the heck some of us like Ephram and cut him some slack.
Old 10-26-2009, 04:45 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
Now if only some Colin fans would be less confused about why the heck some of us like Ephram and cut him some slack.
Hee, I think there's less debate about Ephram. 99% of fans like him, or at least appreciate the character. Colin is far more polarizing.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
Old 10-26-2009, 05:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Tos (View Post)
Hee, I think there's less debate about Ephram. 99% of fans like him, or at least appreciate the character. Colin is far more polarizing.
Yes, that is true. But....even people who don't care for Colin don't want others to be mean to him.
Old 10-27-2009, 01:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
You know me... I am Team Amy even whenever she's a bitch and Team Ephram and they are my favorite and probably only pairing in history of TV I can say I shipped (since I don't even love the word, 'ship' that much) 150%, 24/7. LOL.

I will make an observation about the 1% of Ephram haters... they're typically Colin lovers. In fact, I have never come across one who isn't!

Which has me thinking psychologically because I like thinking in this way... why is that? I would love to know this... is it because they want Colin as the character of Ephram if that makes sense? Colin died, Ephram lived, Ephram ended up with Amy, or maybe it's for an entirely different reason? But I tell you, I have never come across an Ephram hater who also dislikes Colin, they all loved Colin, and I have tried exploring why this could be... I remember a long while back as mod I got into a heated but mature discussion, heh, with such a person and I still couldn't get anything definitive past, "Ephram sucks, Colin is love" so I stopped after some lengthy but ultimately, useless, back and forth posts. LOL.

Anyway, my two cents which really isn't worth much, heh.
Old 10-27-2009, 01:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen (View Post)

Anyway, my two cents which really isn't worth much, heh.
Your two cents is worth millions.....and duly noted...and very much appreciated.
Old 10-28-2009, 10:41 AM
Elite Fan

I didn't even like Amy that much, so it's not a boo-hoo Ephram got Amy thing on my part. especially since she had too high of expectations for Colin when he was "better." yeah, they had cute moments, but I really couldn't care less who Amy ended up with.

uh, yeah... I think that went off a little but... shrug.
Ellie
Old 11-05-2009, 12:58 PM
Elite Fan

I was watching CBS last week and SWORE I saw Mike in the CSI preview, so I tuned in, and sure enough, it was him. He played a college campus security guard. plan to have caps and clips tomorrow for you all.
Ellie
Old 11-05-2009, 02:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by then you must kiss me (View Post)
I was watching CBS last week and SWORE I saw Mike in the CSI preview, so I tuned in, and sure enough, it was him. He played a college campus security guard. plan to have caps and clips tomorrow for you all.
Thanks for the info! Any idea how big his role was? And which CSI was it? The main one?
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
Old 11-06-2009, 03:33 PM
Elite Fan

I lied about caps today. asap though.

he was the one that found the body at the beginning of the episode. and then they hauled him in for questioning once. and yes, the main CSI. 10x05. don't remember ep title
Ellie
Old 11-07-2009, 06:28 PM
Master Fan

No rush, Ellie. I looked on imdb, and he was on CSI in 2004 as a different character! They must have liked him, or just figured that nobody would notice, heh.

And he doesn't even look THAT different, does he? Looking at the Gillette commercial, he doesn't look like he's aged much since Everwood. In a good way, hee.
Old 11-13-2009, 02:09 PM
Elite Fan

yeah, I'm still slow. I have the caps made, but I'm far to lazy to upload them.

but yeah, he doesn't look that much older, which is fine by me. he didn't look very attractive in CSI this time around, on account of the frumpy clothes and hat he wore in most of his scenes.

and maybe no one normal notices...

I was just glad to see him crop up again... it's been a while since Dexter.
Ellie
Old 11-13-2009, 05:47 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I was just glad to see him crop up again... it's been a while since Dexter.
True. And commercials really shouldn't count. I keep waiting to see him pop up in a regular role. He's got SO much talent. I really thought that after Everwood, someone would notice. Instead, Berlanti was basically the only one to cast him in a role that lasted for a while that isn't voice acting. I mean, voice acting? That's what he has to do now? I love voice actors, and they're all very talented, but he should be on TV in a regular role, doing his thing. He really reminds me of Matt Long from Jack & Bobby. Talented, good looking, young and overlooked. Matt has a show coming up this season. Mike should too.
Old 11-13-2009, 05:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Wow, I'm watching an episode of Ghost Whisperer as I type this and Mike Erwin's on it! He died so his ghost is talking to a loved one. He cannot move on until he makes peace and he does in the end, he goes to the light. It's a really good episode.

3-06 "Double Exposure"

"Ghost Whisperer" Double Exposure (2007)

I am not sure if anyone has seen it but he is in it.
Old 11-13-2009, 07:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen (View Post)
Wow, I'm watching an episode of Ghost Whisperer
I just watched Ghost Whisperer for the first time tonight. You guys are right....what a great show. I was glued to the story to the very end.
(I know...this is the wrong thread for this.)
Old 11-13-2009, 08:15 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the info, Michelle. Sounds like he had a pretty big role? And I'm sure he was awesome as usual too?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread