Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-04-2007, 11:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Logan SPOILERS thread #14 ~ This will be the last spoiler thread! Let's savor it! UPDATE: We are back in business!

Rules:
- Follow the FanForum Rules regarding spoilers
- Only post and/or discuss spoilers related to the character of Logan Huntzberger

LOGAN HUNTZBERGER SPOILERS THREAD

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Episode 7.21 - Unto The Breach
Airdate: May 8th

Writer: David Babcock and Jennie Snyder
Director: Lee Shallat Chemel

THE CW - On the eve of Rory's graduation, Emily and Richard throw her a party and perform a song in her honor. At the party, Lorelai and Christopher are reunited for the first time since their separation, and both are relieved to find they can still be friends. Logan surprises everyone at the party by proposing to Rory, but she is too shocked to give him an answer and begs Lorelai to help her decide what to do. On graduation day, Rory and Paris receive their diplomas, and Rory finally gives Logan her answer. What do you think she'll say? Meanwhile, Lorelai is embarrassed about her karaoke serenade to Luke the night before, and Luke is hurt when he overhears her saying it didn't mean anything.

TVGuide - Richard and Emily throw a party for Rory on the night before graduation, and they perform a song for her. At the party, Lorelai reunites with Christopher for the first time since their breakup; and Logan surprises Rory with a big question that she waits until graduation day to answer. Also, Luke is hurt by something he overhears Lorelai saying regarding him.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Episode 7.22 - Bon Voyage
Airdate: May 15th

Writer: David S. Rosenthal
Director: Lee Shallat Chemel

STARS HOLLOW THROWS RORY A GRADUATION PARTY / CNN JOURNALIST CHRISTIANE AMANPOUR MAKES A GUEST APPEARANCE
Just as Rory lands her dream job as a political reporter, Luke enlists the help of everyone in Stars Hollow to throw her a graduation party. Emily and Richard attend the huge party, where Rory makes a speech thanking Lorelai and the whole town for giving her such a great start in life. Luke's thoughtfulness brings out an unexpected reaction from Lorelai.
Finally, on the morning that Rory leaves Stars Hollow to start her career, Luke opens the diner before dawn to share a celebratory breakfast with the Gilmore girls. CNN journalist Christiane Amanpour makes a cameo appearance as a guest at the Dragonfly Inn.

Ask Ausiello/Ausiello Report
  • Ausiello - Things are looking up (season 8 wise) and Matt does not appear in finale, but is being mentioned. Finale could serve as season or series finale.
  • Ask Ausiello 28/3
  • Matt's pilot on hold.
  • Rory/Logan break up "spoiler" only a rumor.
  • Family drama for Logan - No proposal!
  • Ausiello - Full package for Lorelai? Season 8 without Rory?
  • Rory will develop a crush for her substitute teacher
  • Ausiello interview with Amy Sherman Palladino
  • Ausiello [15/11/2006] - Rory opens up to other possibilities in life, no longer college relationship, Rory not interested in Marty, Marty does still like Rory.
  • Ausiello interview with DR, in regards to R/L: "Deepening and intensifying. They’re going to be dealing with more adult issues and more adult problems. And while that will create some conflict, it will also give them an opportunity to grow closer as a couple. But there’s a question of, "Is this the kind of relationship that Rory sees going the distance, or is this just the college boyfriend?" Those are the questions that are going to come up for Rory this year. But there’s a lot in store for those two. ..It [Marty's return] brings up interesting issues for Rory and Logan, and I think it’s a nice story arc for Rory."
  • Matt says a few things about what to expect re Rory and Logan's relationship in Ausiello's interview of Matt at the CW launch party. The transcript, thanks to lorelaisgirl.
  • A long-distance relationship "...presents an interesting issue for Rory...he's in the professional world and she's still in college. ..it's interesting for Rory to have to find her own way at Yale without Logan, and also try to maintain this relationship and to see how much she really loves this guy, how deeply the feelings run. But I promise you, Logan will be a major part of her life this year, and they will find ways to be together." Also: "And whether intentionally of unintentionally, (Marty) definitely stirs up some trouble in her personal life in a big way. He really causes her a lot of problems."(Ausiello interview of Dave Rosenthal)
  • "Rory's going to try to engage in a long-distance relationship. He's going to be in London; she's going to be in college. Obviously, it's a very challenging and difficult thing, and it's going to present obstacles for the two of them. But they're very much in love, so they're really going to work hard to make it work. He's very much on the show and very much a part of her life, but it's from thousands of miles away." (Ausiello interview of Dave Rosenthal)
  • I've just been informed by my crusty Gilmore mole that Matt Czuchry has sealed a deal to return for the show's seventh — and likely final — season. Per my spy, Czuchry is committed to appearing in at least 13 of 22 episodes, the same arrangement he had this season. Although this is no guarantee that Rory and Logan will ride off into the Stars Hollow sunset together, it certainly bodes well for the young lovers. (Ausiello Report)
Other Spoilers
  • Tour Info - Tour with Matt
  • The opposite of broken up or broken up?
  • Rory and Logan break up for good? or not? (conflicted sources)
  • From Gilmore Girls dot ORG : An Unofficial Fan Site: Cameron Bender who plays TA Tucker says ‘it will strengthen R/L – for now
  • Rory and Logan break up?
  • Matt Czuchry reveals: Logan is going to start a nice arc here. There will be a further twist on down the line as far as the direction that Logan’s going to go for the last chunk of the season. So the internet company and how he interacts with his passion and what happens with the internet company is really going to inform the storylines for him and for Rory and their relationship. Source: BuddyTV
  • There's a new set for Logan's apartment. Courtesy of copperboom
  • Still in negotiations about a new season, second half will be a lot stronger!
  • Rory will not cheat on Logan.
  • Lucy will be back (Krystin Ritter interview) and another interview
  • Rory and Logan will be okay in the end, DS signed more episodes (From Genki)
  • Logan's apartment set is gone
  • TVGuide Interview with Wayne Wilcox, aka Marty.
  • Dave R. Interview with BuddyTV - About RL, no comment, followed by a laugh.
  • No new set has been build for Rory (Courtesy of Wheredidtheanvilsgo?)
  • In Matt's latest radio interview, he says about London: "I'm there for a little while... I'm going to be there for a little bit and that's going to kinda build the storylines as far as the things that happen in long distance relationships between two people. So that is going to be a bit of the first chunk of the season for my particular character." (link)
  • As for Rory, her attempt to make a go of a long-distance relationship with Logan gets complicated by the return of platonic pal Marty. (TV Guide)
  • Logan's bedroom is blue, and that's all there is, the bedroom. There's a bed, a nightstand on each side with a lamp, and the one on Logan's side of the bed has a picture of Rory in a pink shirt (Abbyrae & katiediaz tour)
  • Logan to have his own London storyline (genki)
  • They're building a London office set for Logan (Bootie & copperboom tour)
  • MC thinks that Rory and Logan's storyline would resonate with young adults because it highlights the tension of Logan taking on his family responsibilities, and Rory finding out what she wants for herself professionally. He thinks Rory should remain single if this were the last season [in reaction to Kristin's comment about a "big Rory and Logan wedding"]. (E!Online interview of MC)
  • Rory will have NO new love interest. (GGMinn)
  • Matt Czuchry's contract information! He'll be in the final 3 episodes of the season! Click here for more information

For more info, pics, and clips, visit the RL spoiler thread

credit to Fraz and Jet1945 at Fanbolt, Genevieve, katied, and TheCW

Courtesy of Jet1945 at fanbolt

Episode Stills (7.13)
Courtesy of curlyhead

Episode 7.18 - Courtesy of Curlyhead

1. Rory and Logan in a committed relationship, with no break ups.
2. Seeing Logan in his new job, whether it is with the paper in Stamford or somewhere else. (7.03/05)
3. Rory and Logan banter
(7.01)
4. Scenes with Lorelai, Richard, Emily, Christopher and just hanging out.
5. Rory showing Logan around Stars Hollow. (7.18)
6. Rory and Logan telling Mitchum that he was wrong about the both of them - both professionally and as a couple.
7. Paris/Doyle/Rory/Logan interaction. (7.09)
8. Rory and Logan working together on an article or in some capacity in their roles as journalists. (7.08) Not really working, but Rory worked, Logan reviewed
9. No more dropping in of old boyfriends for the sake of silly drama.
10. Rory and Logan working together to help patch together Luke and Lorelai
11. Rory and Logan help pull off a wedding for her mother and Luke.
12. Finn and Colin hanging out with Rory during Logan's time in London.
13. Rory and Logan eloping/engaging
14. Logan preparing diner for Rory (7.05)
15. Logan surprising with a romantic trip or just something romantic (7.01)
16. Logan surprising Rory when returning from London (7.05) + (7.08)
17. Rory and Logan have a 'intimate' reunion when Logan returns from London (7.05)
18. Logan and Honor interaction/bonding
19. Logan planning a proposal for Rory (7.21)
20. Sailing trip with Rory, Logan, Honor, and Josh.
21. Logan mingling with Stars Hollow townies. (7.18)
22. Logan and Lorelai bonding over psychotic family members.
23. Logan in a bar brawl to defend Rory's honor.
24. R/L Movie Night!
25. A conversation between Michel and Logan, Finn and Colin at The Dragonfly.
26. How Logan adjusts to being a part of a hands-on, extended family as Rory's BF
27. Rory and Logan ice-skating (not seen, but talked about!) (7.15)
28. Finn's re-enactment of 'Passion of the Christ'
29. Logan finds out about the Dean/Rory affair and they talk about it
30. Funny!Logan
31. Cute!Drunk!Logan (7.16)
32. Logan and Luke having it out
33. Rory giving Logan each other a hickey
34. Finn spanking Rory
35. Finn spanking Logan
36. Logan spanking Rory.....heck, we just want to see some spanking
37. Finn's Naked Phase
38. Logan giving Rory a flower before taking her on a date or just visiting her.
39. Rory blindfolding Logan this time and taking him somewhere special
40. Rory grabbing Shira's stress cigarette and squashing it with her foot.
41. Rory getting a special letter but an actual pigeon carrier
42. Rory and Logan having a sexy phone conversation (7.03)
43. Protective!Logan (7.08)
44. Wet Naked!Logan
45. Mellow!Logan
46. Bearhug!Logan (7.05)
47. Logan helping Rory study.
48. Logan/Rory having breakfast in bed. (7.15)
49. Logan/Rory/Zach/Lane interaction.
50. Logan playing basketball!
51. Having real discussions between Logan and Rory about issues/their future (7.05)
52. Logan playing tennis!
53. Logan/Rory/Gigi interaction
54. A joint dinner between the Gilmores (Emily, Richard, Lorelai, Rory) and the Huntzbergers (Logan, Mitchum, Shira, Honor&Josh, Elias) with Christopher thrown in for good measure.
55. Logan and Rory celebrate their anniversairy
56. Logan meets Rory's new friends. (7.10)
57. Logan and Rory will visit Lane, Zach and their baby when it's born. (spoken of in 7.18)
58. Logan will comfort/at Rory's side during Richard's health scare (7.13)

Do you have your own suggestions for the wishlist? Just post them in this thread and the thread starter will add it.

Bolded/Italic parts are things we have seen so far this season!
Previous Thread

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 05-04-2007, 12:36 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the new and last thread

I think we'll have to face the music ...
Old 05-04-2007, 12:59 PM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks for the new last thread

This is so sad poor Logan
Old 05-04-2007, 01:00 PM
Obsessed Fan

Thans for the last new threas

This is so sad poor Logan
Old 05-04-2007, 01:24 PM
Part-Time Fan

i dont want it to end...its been such a depressing day, blah
Old 05-04-2007, 01:30 PM
Master Fan

He will always be in our hearts ... he will always be the one for Rory no matter what DR will do to him ...
Old 05-04-2007, 01:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Come to think of it, none of Rory's boyfriends or (potential ones) end up that well..

Dean was known in the end as the 'one who cheated on his wife with Rory', Jess came off in the end as 'the run away boy' and Marty came off in the end as a 'liar' .. Tristan was just a bad boy, he wasn't on the show for that long. You never end on a good note if you're involved with Rory in some way as a guy
no j/k.

Old 05-04-2007, 03:38 PM
Part-Time Fan

i cant help but think that DR HAS to know how unhappy we all are... he d have to be living under a rock to not know (or else in protective custody since these spoilers came out, lol)....

so maybe, he s getting some worped sense of pleasure from knowing how pissed off everyone is, and then in the end it will all turn out all right...

i know its not realistic at all...but its still a sliver of hope i guess.
Old 05-04-2007, 10:44 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread and the last! thisis so sad, I am not ready to let him go yet!
Old 05-05-2007, 01:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Quote:
I feel guilty for adding more sadness here, so to get it all over with, I'll mention that there's a poster at LJ - not sure if it's right to identify - who says her friend read the finale script, and told her no, if it's a series not season finale, you're not going to be happy with it.
Quote:
Do you have your own suggestions for the wishlist? Just post them in this thread and the thread starter will add it.
No break-up when the show is going to end.
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 05-05-2007, 01:15 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I feel guilty for adding more sadness here, so to get it all over with, I'll mention that there's a poster at LJ - not sure if it's right to identify - who says her friend read the finale script, and told her no, if it's a series not season finale, you're not going to be happy with it.
why why?

so unfair!

Quote:
No break-up when the show is going to end
wouldn't that be so great? I'd love for that to happen!
Old 05-05-2007, 06:33 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
To be honest, if they have to break themup, I'd rather it be with the show ending then with the show continuing on with them apart. At least this way there's hope that Rory will realize what an idiot she is. After the show ends, anything that happens is in our imaginations and we can have anything we want happen. There will surely be a ton of fanfics to give us the ending we really want. I'm sure those will be better than any Matt-less 8th season DR could give us.

Old 05-05-2007, 06:57 AM
Elite Fan

I agree til certain point with Lauren but if there was a season 8th for me it was like hope that maybe Matt was going to be there and Rory will realize she was being stupid. And they were going to get together then.

I saw the promo again, and seriously like Jess and I were talking over the LoLo thread, she is smiling when he's saying he's nervous, it doesn't take a scientienst to understand that he's got a ring box and he's saying he's nervous why is she laughing and then she's shocked but she doesn't look that upset.

Why am I still holding for some hope? I'm so silly.
Old 05-05-2007, 09:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
That's already #1 on the list.. or at least in some way

Quote:
I'm doubting the credibility of this.. It feels to me that this is more of an angry fan or something.

Old 05-05-2007, 09:48 AM
Elite Fan

I just want to have hope....but I don't get it!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread