View Single Post
Old 03-30-2007, 06:12 PM
captnerin
Dedicated Fan

ok one last time and then im done for the weekend. i hope.
i hope this is alright that im bringing this from the other thread. some info that applies to us.
Quote:
Originally Posted by owtpalready (View Post)
I don't know if anyone has posted this, but I took a tour of the wb set, and my tour guide was great. It was only myself and four others from my family, so he took us wherever we wanted. i asked him some things about the show, and he also said that Logan proposes, and that Luke and Lorelai make up. He also said something about logan living in San Francisco or them making a set for an apartment there. I didn't really know what he was talking about so I didn't totally understand it, but I think that is what the thing that Logan says about San Fransisco is.
then..
Quote:
He didn't say when it happened, but being he knew that and that they haven't started filming the last episode (what I'm guessing because they were just filming at USC) I wuold guess that all that stuff happens before the last episode. I don't know if it happens in the same episode though, because he never said.
then..
Quote:
.. I also don't know if they are for sure building that set. I forgot to mention that the tour guide said that it looked like they were kind of wrappping things up. Very depressing.
i dont think we can actually be very hopeful for this. it seems like this crew member isn't exactly sure where things are headed storywise, especially since they havent filmed the latter. and if in fact they are building an sf apartment, who knows exactly it what it will be used for, like the way logan's london apartment was used.

Last edited by captnerin; 03-30-2007 at 07:39 PM