View Single Post
Old 11-21-2006, 11:10 AM
Pemberley21
Elite Fan

TV Guide Online has an [url=http://www.tvguide.com/News-Views/Interviews-Features/Article/default.aspx?posting={E8E599D4-1B44-4D54-AA11-EC1FDB35C9C4}interview[/url] with Wayne up.

So interesting parts:

Quote:
TVGuide.com: Last week, Marty pretended he didn't even know Rory, which was so uncomfortable. Do they have a friendship or possibly something more in upcoming episodes?
Wilcox: Well, I can't say for sure — and just so you know, they run a tight ship over there, they're pretty secretive about their episodes, even with us. I can honestly say that I don't know — but what I've done so far… that awkwardness between them? It continues, it gets a little heated, which hopefully makes for good drama.

TVGuide.com: Do Rory's friends find out about her past friendship with Marty and the fact that he liked her?
Wilcox: Well, I don't know about that, but some things go down, I'll put it that way. There are a couple of heated discussions.

TVGuide.com: Does Logan come into the mix?
Wilcox: Yeah, absolutely, because he's her boyfriend.

TVGuide.com: So you can't tell me more than that, huh?
Wilcox: No, I can't! I wish I could, but they'd kill me.

TVGuide.com: Will anything surprise us about Marty's return?
Wilcox: Marty's kind of grown up. The thing I like about playing the character — especially what I've done with this season — is that he's a little cooler, a little hipper, he's got a girlfriend, he's relaxed. And he's not afraid to admit that he likes Rory, I guess.

TVGuide.com: So the feelings still linger after all these years?
Wilcox: I think so, yeah. [Laughs]

TVGuide.com: Do you know for how long you're going to be back on the show?
Wilcox: No idea. I like it like that, to be honest, because it's surprising and it's more of a challenge.

TVGuide.com: And how is it balancing Suddenly Last Summer and getting called in for Gilmore Girls?
Wilcox: They'll give me a week's notice. But everybody's been super-supportive of me doing both. When I found out I got cast in a play, I knew right away that I had to do it, because it's Tennessee Williams and because there are incredible people working together — incredible cast [Becky Ann Baker, Blythe Danner], the director [Mark Brokaw]. And then Gilmore Girls called and said, "We want you to come back," and between my agents and both the Roundabout [Theatre] and the CW, everybody was super-supportive, totally wanted to work around schedules, so I go on my day off.

the captain ღ his first officer