View Single Post
Old 01-20-2007, 03:26 AM
heartღaflutter
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
That is a decent number. I'm swooning over the fact he uses his helicopter as well. It's like he's thinking got to get there as fast as I can! It's 18 days until that episode!!!
Ep 12 and 13 are definitely the ones I'm excited for.. Ep 11 too because it seems very light hearted... I can't wait till Tuesday!!

Quote:
I like that 7.13 will seemingly reinforce the idea that Luke and Logan are "the ones" for Lorelai and Rory with both of them being there for the girls in whatever way they can.
Excellent way of pointing that out Roxy... I hadn't though about it that way yet.

Also from the CW Press Conference

Quote:
And now the money Q: Will Gilmore Girls and Veronica Mars come back for another season?

Ostroff replies, "Gilmore Girls is a show we're really proud of. It consistently comes in second in 18-34. And we are definitely talking to them. As for Veronica Mars—it's funny because I feel like I've answered that question every year. It's still on the air and I'm still here. Veronica is a show we are proud of, and I have to say that all your support for that show has meant the world, and hopefully we'll have good things to talk about. Veronica Mars has actually had its best numbers ever, and Tuesday night has definitely been a good move for the show."
[...]
Eek! A reporter just asked about Gilmore Girls' "creative downtick" (gaaah!) this season, and how Ostroff feels about it. Her answer: "Gilmore Girls has been on the air seven years, and any show that's on for that period of time creatively has its ups and downs. Clearly with the loss of Amy, we wanted to be able to maintain the quality of the show. David Rosenthal was one of Amy's top lieutenants, and was actually handpicked by Amy. The first half of the season was rocky as David found his way, and he was painted into a corner by the end of last season, but I think the second half of the season is much stronger and the audience will be pleasantly surprised."

From E!Online
Quote:
Just asked Dawn how confident she is that Lauren and Alexis will agree to another season of Gilmore Girls. "We are talking to them," is all she would say.

On Gilmore's creative direction this season, she concedes that "the first half of the season was a little rocky. [Dave Rosenthal] was painted into a storyline corner [from last season]. i think the second half of the season will be a lot stronger."

When the time comes for Gilmore to end, she'd like to give producers time to wrap things up. But it's "premature" to talk about that now.

Session over. If there's anything else you want me to ask Dawn, let me know ASAP. She'll be in the house all day. Also, below is the list of talent attending tonight's CW party. Look it over and send me Q's at ask_ausiello@tvguide.com
[...]
GILMORE GIRLS
Scott Patterson
Matt Czuchry
Kelly Bishop
Lisa Weil
David Rosenthal

from TVGuide.com
It's good to know that the CW is trying to get another season and that they think that the second half is stronger.. Dawn Ostroff is right that DSR was left with a storyline.. so I'm very hopeful for some reason right now

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]