View Single Post
Old 03-14-2007, 03:03 AM
heartღaflutter
Fan Forum Star

The latest Ask Ausiello spoilers:

Quote:
Question: Please say Lauren Graham is singing ABBA's "Take a Chance on Me"! (Ask Ausiello 3/7)— Nierah
Ausiello: Nope, it's "Fernando"! And Lauren isn't the only Stars Hollow denizen attempting to carry a tune in the April 24 episode. We'll also hear from **r*, M*** *att* and *a*e**e.
I've figured out Babette, Patty, Kirk and I can't figure out nr. 2.. Mory? But I thought you spelled it Morey?

Quote:
Question: Do you have any new Gilmore Girls scoop?— Cory
Ausiello: Matt Czuchry's pilot has been put on hold.
and from Mots:

Quote:
So.... I was that person today and went on another tour, lol. Figure I'm only here once and this could be the last season right? Gotta get what you can get.

The Blue Aspen is for Lorelai. Looks like she purchased it as a Dragonfly vehicle. Which is smart, she could write it off then as a business expense and company car. It's got a Dragonfly decal on it now.

Not much else really. Got to go into Luke's today. They were setting up in there, but don't know what for. They were adding more lights to the gazebo in town. Doing a lot of little stuff like that around town. I guess getting the Spring/Summer look going. AB and LG were on the lot and filming on the Dragonfly stage. but no SP again, dang it!! They were doing work on/in the Twickham house, but that doesn't mean it was for GG. Uh.. the guide today said that they had ripped Logan's apartment down because Logan was done and gone. I don't know what he knows, but that's what he said. We were in the Yale sound stage. I think they probably filmed a class room scene there recently.

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]

Last edited by heartღaflutter; 03-14-2007 at 04:07 AM