View Single Post
Old 03-07-2007, 11:41 PM
heartღaflutter
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
In the MT they said that Aussiello goes around a real answer to that problem (I think they are crazy) ... and on a tour they were told that there will be another season and there will be all cast in. I don't know whether we should believe that or not ... it's good news I think or I hope ...
I read that yesterday yes I don't see Ausiello beating around the bush to be honest. He's just pointing out that Gravity is a 2nd choice and that he knows how that rumor might have been started.

Yeah I heard about the season 8 News but I think the fact if the entire cast was on board was still the question. Especially since Scott Patterson was also cast in an NBC pilot if I'm not mistaken.. or a CBS one.. Either one of them

Quote:
And then another person said that when MC is in the cast of the next round it doesn't have to mean that RL are together ... that's so ridiculous ... why should they keep Logan in the show except as Rorys boyfriend
I don't get that either.. After such a relationship like them, I think it will be very hard to remain friends, or at least friends on a daily basis.

Quote:
Correct me if I'm wrong on my interpretation, but for me it's clear that MC has been considered for a S8
How come you came to that conclusion?

Right now I think it's just a fight of sources..

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkaranafeatMeeko (View Post)
Ok, since we are "at it" again:

I know I never confirm anything and never bring any spoilers, cause honestly you guys scare me half to death most of the times and I don't like being attacked, but I asked my "source" yesterday and I was also told that it is planned to make Rory and Logan break up. Ah and by the way, my source isn't Kasia (Fojbe) or the person she knows it from.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gossipcom
Quote:
Again, a little birdie told me, that they were going to be the opposite of broken-up at the end of the season
That's interesting. I gave permission to someone about a month or so ago to post that exact information onto another board, which is R&L orientated. There was a note attached to that board that whatever is posted there, stays in that board and doesn't wander onto other boards. I guess that doesn't apply anymore. As always a put a note at the time it was 100% correct, like anything it could always be altered come the end of the day.

Also unconfirmed but it's said that Dave Rosenthal wrote ep 18.. can I say about time already?! I've been waiting for one of his eppies again!! And now we can actually say THANK YOU DAVE FOR LOGAN IN STARS HOLLOW since he wrote the ep

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]

Last edited by heartღaflutter; 03-08-2007 at 10:27 AM