View Single Post
Old 02-14-2007, 08:34 AM
heartღaflutter
Fan Forum Star

I haven't heard those rumors.. Where did you hear those?

Quote:
True but sometimes I feel like he is ignored when it's all about Lorelei and Luke or Chris especially lately when i think she's been taking up too much airtime.
I can understand why the writers chose for that decision to be honest.

This week's Ausiello.. Nothing RL.. but a bit more about that roadtrip.

Quote:
Question: I think it's about time for some serious Gilmore Girls scoop, preferably something related to Luke and Lorelai.— Maggie
Ausiello: Just received a fresh batch of intel on Episode 18 (aka "the best episode of the season," per my Girls mole), and there's a pivotal scene at the end in which (Spoiler alert) Luke and Lorelai both apologize for all that ugly stuff that led to their breakup. Best of all, Lorelai utters the words we've been longing to hear since last May: "I was possessed by some evil spirit when I slept with Christopher."* Although the heartfelt powwow doesn't include any physical contact (i.e., smooching, necking, petting, etc), it certainly paves the way for a possible May-sweeps reunion. (* Not a direct quote)

Question: More Gilmore Girls gossip, please!— Britt
Ausiello: Episode 17, "Gilmore Girls Only," is gonna more than live up to its title when Lorelai, Rory and Emily embark on a road trip to North Carolina to attend Mia's wedding. (Gratuitous exposition alert: Mia is the woman who served as a surrogate mother/grandmother to Lorelai and Rory. She's also the person who gave Lorelai her job at the Independence Inn. The role, originated by Elizabeth Franz back in Season 2, will now be played by Picket Fences' Kathy Baker.) This is also the episode when Lane finally pops out those ginormous twins.
ETA:

Just found it..

Quote:
ehhh...sorry. My friend on the set has confirmed Logan and Rory are DEFINITELY breaking up this season. I know everyone will be "where's your proof?" in this forum, but I apologize, all I have is word from a reliable source who's been right before. Even without my tip-off, I saw the break-up foreshadowing in this episode, as well as on spoilerfix.com (extremely reliable, reveals that Logan's internet business venture failed miserably. Rory declares her support for him, but he rushes off to Vegas with Colin and Finn. Upset about this and further actions Logan takes in this story arc, Rory realizes she hasn't "broken" him after all.)
You all will just have to wait and see.
I'm highly doubting the credibility of this spoiler, because ep 18 they're all fine and that ep is post-hiatus, and the business/Colin-Finn thing takes place in 16.
Doesn't make sense if you ask me.

and how come not broken?! I don't get that

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]

Last edited by heartღaflutter; 02-14-2007 at 08:44 AM