Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-12-2012, 05:05 AM
Loyal Fan

Tweethearts (Ian♥Nina) #129: "Nina&Ian sure didn't miss a trick when it came to letting everyone know they're together"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Thread #129

you are my sunshine, my only sunshine...

you make me happy, when skies are gray...

• copulated kiss • timtyra • - Nina - • Deiaa • padfootsprincess02 • chasing starlight • chrisclana • satisfythecrave • heddan •
• rosysummy • MissDK • weena • Serenachan • TheSweetestSmile • SkateGirl88 • Rita1516 • sethamgal • HappySquared • Maud&Danny •
• laurastarz • silviaalonizca • *Lori89* • naturellebella • myys_PL • bellagrey13 • DefineDelicate • Kelly_Dylan • Alexa • kasiiula •
• anna000 • TeamIan&Nina • laurapinkstar • PaperGirl • eternal-passion • Hello_Sunshine • foxyfreds • ElizaSparrow • Emma718 • Tutor_Girl •
• Creamsodaqueen • Kswizzled • missygurl88 • ~*blackXS*~ •arakha • kasia1992 • Sawyer&Kate • heidib16 • ChArLoTtE_r • TLA=Leyton •
• Schumiac • tracycutie • B.Chambers • frecklesandwine • JenniferH • FrenchGirl90210 • Eloise590 • Jesscent • BamaFan • athena •
• toxicgurl169 • andrea8 • LoisLane896 • baby_pen11 • BrathanSupporter • Leah_LL_Fan • gothvampgirl • popsonboard • TruLove • tatibsblp •
• Dean&Jo4ever • LittleDevotional • Ree420 • GingerMuffin • Ktraveler • ~Phoenix~ • Shaded Grey • ~Natali~ • EdanaAngel • LoVefan00125 •
• Oh-Ian • paulaE • Moonray13 • tsforever • ladymystyque • Inevitableღ • Gennibean • *Mandy* • Khallaea • luvDelena •
• shipperFan* • ian_Lover83 • NianSobrev • quin611 • IshipNian • xkellyx • viva ℒa vida. • lorenna85 • popopo • {Melody} •
• jc88 • Lucy Sky • tragedy • kristina84 • TanjaBelieve • pistocy • thebestginger • ArchangelBlood • Airdrie • ღMitra •
• Chicarlinha • baby.love • Brucas <3 • NianxDelena • Zanessa91 • Taurus30 • quest4dani23 • Tearsofanangel • Auti3luvsU • magsdey •
• helps • Ashley486 • NEP • delena • tasha<3DE • JUSTPAU • Soenna • Spuffy at Heart • Day • Calleighlove •
• utevdl • Missou • omgitsjulia<3 • Catsyj1980 • likearocket • nasha233 • svbabyy • Arythma • Black_Swan• xxJennyxx •
• coffeetvd40 • Nightwish • grapes4eva • safira • Swift2Potter • LunaLeo • FairyElle • xSandy5219x • peachniqhaz • IHeartManhattan •
• Maya* • *Delena25* • adryb89 • elena-damon-stefan • jaypaw • wickedrum • duke87 • MrsShep • PrincessB • iamrench •
(160) LostInTime • nira18 • niadk • mokhashin • Faith22 • Teardrop • Irene_ • Talula78 • Vikstar • alice511
• -KittyKat- • tibi • theresadawn • tvchick1191 • blueroses87 • nianforever • low
• missij01 • Skinny Love • Miss Pattz • TDARFSWR • princess8 • marina forbs • xoNinaxo • nianlove • penga
• Boyfriend & Prettygirl <3 • Littlebele • jaimeem_123 • melati • patrice1970 • ian&ninafan • dwoods87 • Darya_James
• Velvetsen • JaSam4Life • sweetdreams16 • teamtonks • T70sgirl • CarlaTVD • ravengirl008 • *SparklingDiamond*
• Lillith823 • Gunny1972 • shirley_w • thesecretlie • Delena_support • talielle • Jelena20 • imane • Bellydancer_1 • kd1993
• JoasiaZ • EternityDelena • LuvstruckDelena • Ankatje • jaksnbtths • backstreetboysfan • ninamar • missygurl88 • WonderlandGabby
• saronh

you'll never know dear, how much I love you...

please don't take my sunshine away

Last edited by Maya*; 03-17-2012 at 10:38 AM
Old 03-12-2012, 05:06 AM
Loyal Fan

please credit if using

from xxJennyxx

from by Miss Pattz

from by alice511

Old 03-12-2012, 05:06 AM
Loyal Fan

More Tweets....

~ Leaving Maxim Party in San Diego!
~ E!Online Interview (Note the hand around the waist! Ahem.)
~ 5:19 Show (Part 1)
~ 5:19 Show (Part 2)
~ ITV2 Interview
~ PaleyFest - Ian bites Nina
~ Nylon TV (Part 1)
~ Nylon TV (Part 2)
~ Nylon TV (Part 3)
~Behind the Scenes - This Morning

#1|#2|#3|#4|#5|#6|#7|#8|#9|#10
#11|#12|#13|#14|#15|#16|#17|#18|#19|#20
#21|#22|#23|#24|#25|#26|#27|#28|#29|#30
#31|#32|#33|#34|#35|#36|#37|#38|#39|#40
#41|#42|#43|#44|#45|#46|#47|#48|#49|#50
#51|#52|#53|#54|#55|#56|#57|#58|#59|#60
#61|#62|#63|#64|#65|#66|#67|#68|#69|#70
#71|#72|#73|#74|#75|#76|#77|#78|#79|#80
#81|#82|#83|#84|#85|#86|#87|#88|#89|#90

future titles:

"The pair was one of the most awaited guests on red carpet arrival" - Celebrity-Mania
"From the moment they arrived, Ian wasted no time doting on his darling" - Wetpaint
[on Ian] "You know i'm not gonna answer this question, so you may as well not ask" - Nina
"The pair dodged rumours of an off-screen relationship but their was no denying their affection during the ceremony" - Gather
Ian's hands do not need GPS , they like to feel their way...
"When she went to the bathroom. he waited patiently outside and smiled at her when she exited" - USmagazine
Ian and Nina "couldn't keep their hands off each other last night" - OKmagazine
"Nina and Ian were seen canoodling and cuddling up to each other all night" - OKmagazine
"The star-studded soiree was full of A-list couples, including.... Nina dobrev and Ian Somerhalder" - USmagazine
"he and Nina Dobrev were inseparable all night" - hollywoodlife
"who wouldn’t want a bite from two of the hottest television stars?" - ecorazzi
"it seems whenever Nina and Ian are in close proximity, they can’t keep their hands off each other" - Wetpaint
"In between sips of their Moet & Chandon champagne and Veev cocktails, Ian stole numerous kisses" - Wetpaint
"Also getting hot ‘n heavy at an Oscar party: Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder." - National Post
"Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder sure didn't miss a trick when it came to letting everyone know they're together" - jezebel
"with the couple treating the post-Oscars parties like a junior high make-out session" - jezebel

Overall coordination by Ashley486
OP theme and design by weena
arts by weena, alice511, JenniferH, CB for MARIE, eternal-passion and Ashley486
Icons by alice511, Miss Patz and xxJennyxx

Last edited by Ashley486; 03-13-2012 at 11:23 AM
Old 03-12-2012, 05:14 AM
Master Fan

TFTNT i like the title after what we get from paleyfest they really didnt miss a trick to let us know they are together
Old 03-12-2012, 05:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

congrats on your first thread
Old 03-12-2012, 05:24 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedrum (View Post)
congrats on your first thread
thanks! we need to find a way to grab the third part of the OP though, I reserved a spot for it and if we don't put it we'll never put it again and forget about it...
Old 03-12-2012, 05:28 AM
Passionate Fan

TFTNT! Congrats on the first one

Old 03-12-2012, 06:20 AM
Part-Time Fan

Tftnt:d
"pretending not to love you was the hardest thing I've ever done"
"three words eight letters, say it and I'm yours"
Old 03-12-2012, 06:48 AM
Dedicated Fan

Tftnt!

you're the only one for me.
Old 03-12-2012, 06:49 AM
NEP
Loyal Fan

Watching the Paleyfest panel for the third time, I noticed something I'd missed previously. That whole section between Ian's joke during Candice's answer through the "Rebekah" conversation was kind of one running theme.

- Candice is discussing Caroline's relationship with Klaus. Ian makes a comment about "aren't all relationships based on manipulation?" As everyone starts to laugh, Candice adds, "Maybe yours are."

- Ian begs for the host to help him.

- Nina asks the "Damon and Rebekah" question. (Love her little eyebrow raise - she knows she's found one of his "buttons.") His reaction is priceless as they end up almost nose to nose...no wonder their banter is so awesome on screen, they do that in real life.

- Ian's like...let's not.

- The host continues and brings up someone (trying to stay spoiler friendly) torturing Damon, and Ian comments, "Just like every woman in my life." His little eyebrow challenge matched her earlier one from her.

It was SO funny watching how those sections of Nina/Ian interaction wove together.

I really think the Damon and Rebekah sleeping together thing has become a source of teasing between them. Ian had teased about making out with a hot vampire a few times, and it appears Nina is now having some fun with it.

I'm going to have to buy the DVD if it becomes available just because I want to see that section of banter between them on a larger screen.

And....on the In-n-Out subject. That's awesome that someone finally had a camera at the ready. Nina's said more than once that she likes to grab a burger before she flies home - guess that hasn't changed.
Old 03-12-2012, 07:22 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Candice is discussing Caroline's relationship with Klaus. Ian makes a comment about "aren't all relationships based on manipulation?" As everyone starts to laugh, Candice adds, "Maybe yours are."

- Ian begs for the host to help him.
no i think that candice said that her relationship with klaus in based on manipulation and she want a relationship that is not based on manipulation and ian said :is our relationship based on maipulation ? and ppl start talking and he was afraid that they think that damon and caroline will have a relationship or ian and candice are in a relationship and then he said : that was a deff joke and then he begged for help ..
Old 03-12-2012, 07:27 AM
Elite Fan

Congrats on your first thread, Maya!

I also love rewatching the Paley Fest videos. All the interaction between Ian and Nina is classic. Their teasing, whispers and reactions meant just for each other are so adorable to witness.

And yeah, Nina sure loves In-N-Out burgers. She's been photographed more than once carrying a take-out bag from that place.

By the way, in case you guys don't know yet, Shane, that cute little boy previously tweeted about by Nina's mom, has finally received the bear Nina sent. Soooo precious!!! I didn't think I could love Nina any more than I did after seeing this video.

Shane's bear from Nina Dobrev! - YouTube
Old 03-12-2012, 07:42 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by imane (View Post)
no i think that candice said that her relationship with klaus in based on manipulation and she want a relationship that is not based on manipulation and ian said :is our relationship based on maipulation ? and ppl start talking and he was afraid that they think that damon and caroline will have a relationship or ian and candice are in a relationship and then he said : that was a deff joke and then he begged for help ..
Candice said she likes that the Klaus/Caroline relationship is based on manipulation.

Ian said, "Aren't ALL relationships...?"

To which Candice said, "maybe yours..." and Paul said, "especially yours and mine, buddy."

But everyone started giving him a little stink about it, so he made sure everyone knew it was a joke. It wasn't about people thinking he was talking about him and Candice.
Old 03-12-2012, 07:49 AM
Obsessed Fan

I love that Nina and Ian tease each other... the banter is amazing... that keeps reaaltionships interesting and you feel free in your personality... I think it helps a lot that they were friends before they got in a realationship.
"That's the fun of it. It's waiting and waiting and dissecting every little time he does something nice thing for her, and how it makes her feel - that anticipation, that build-up" ~ Julie Plec about Damon & Elena

Jana
Old 03-12-2012, 08:19 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monica242 (View Post)
Candice said she likes that the Klaus/Caroline relationship is based on manipulation.

Ian said, "Aren't ALL relationships...?"

To which Candice said, "maybe yours..." and Paul said, "especially yours and mine, buddy."

But everyone started giving him a little stink about it, so he made sure everyone knew it was a joke. It wasn't about people thinking he was talking about him and Candice.
oh i miss all that ... wow that was fun !! i tought he said :are our relationship based on manipulation ?
that was really funny !!
i will rewatch and pay more attention !!