Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-23-2011, 04:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Tweethearts (I♥N) #72 Because "You Can't Spell Nina Without Ian"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Thread #72

you are my sunshine, my only sunshine...

[

you make me happy, when skies are gray...

• copulated kiss • timtyra • - Nina - • Deiaa • padfootsprincess02 • chasing starlight • chrisclana • satisfythecrave • heddan •
• rosysummy • MissDK • weena • Serenachan • TheSweetestSmile • SkateGirl88 • Rita1516 • sethamgal • HappySquared • Maud&Danny •
• laurastarz • silviaalonizca • *Lori89* • naturellebella • myys_PL • bellagrey13 • DefineDelicate • Kelly_Dylan • Alexa • kasiiula •
• anna000 • TeamIan&Nina • laurapinkstar • PaperGirl • eternal-passion • Hello_Sunshine • foxyfreds • ElizaSparrow • Emma718 • Tutor_Girl •
• Creamsodaqueen • Kswizzled • missygurl88 • ~*blackXS*~ •arakha • kasia1992 • Sawyer&Kate • heidib16 • ChArLoTtE_r • TLA=Leyton •
• Schumiac • tracycutie • B.Chambers • frecklesandwine • JenniferH • FrenchGirl90210 • Eloise590 • Jesscent • BamaFan • athena •
• toxicgurl169 • andrea8 • LoisLane896 • baby_pen11 • BrathanSupporter • Leah_LL_Fan • gothvampgirl • popsonboard • TruLove • tatibsblp •
• Dean&Jo4ever • LittleDevotional • Ree420 • GingerMuffin • Ktraveler • ~Phoenix~ • Shaded Grey • ~Natali~ • EdanaAngel • LoVefan00125 •
• Oh-Ian • paulaE • Moonray13 • tsforever • ladymystyque • Inevitableღ • Gennibean • *Mandy* • Khallaea • luvDelena •
• shipperFan* • ian_Lover83 • NianSobrev • quin611 • IshipNian • xkellyx • viva ℒa vida. • lorenna85 • popopo • {Melody} •
• jc88 • Lucy Sky • tragedy • kristina84 • TanjaBelieve • pistocy • thebestginger • ArchangelBlood • Airdrie • ღMitra •
• Chicarlinha • baby.love • Brucas <3 • NianxDelena • Zanessa91 • Taurus30 • quest4dani23 • Tearsofanangel • Auti3luvsU • magsdey •
• helps • Ashley486 • NEP • delena • tasha<3DE • JUSTPAU • Soenna • Spuffy at Heart • Day • Calleighlove •
• utevdl • Missou • omgitsjulia<3 • Catsyj1980 • likearocket • nasha233 • svbabyy • Arythma • Black_Swan• xxJennyxx •
• coffeetvd40 • Nightwish • grapes4eva • safira • Swift2Potter • LunaLeo • FairyElle • xSandy5219x • peachniqhaz • IHeartManhattan •
• Maya* • *Delena25* • adryb89 • elena-damon-stefan • jaypaw • wickedrum • duke87 • MrsShep • PrincessB • iamrench •
(160) LostInTime • nira18 • niadk • mokhashin • Faith22 • Teardrop • Irene_ • Talula78 • Vikstar • alice511
• -KittyKat- • tibi • theresadawn • tvchick1191 • blueroses87 • nianforever • low
• missij01 • Skinny Love • Miss Pattz • TDARFSWR • princess8 • marina forbs • xoNinaxo • nianlove • penga
• Boyfriend & Prettygirl <3 • Littlebele • jaimeem_123 • melati • patrice1970 • ian&ninafan

you'll never know dear, how much I love you...

please don't take my sunshine away

please credit if using

from xxJennyxx

from by Miss Pattz

from by alice511

More Tweets....

~ E!Online Interview (Note the hand around the waist! Ahem.)
~ 5:19 Show (Part 1)
~ 5:19 Show (Part 2)
~ ITV2 Interview
~ PaleyFest - Ian bites Nina
~ Nylon TV (Part 1)
~ Nylon TV (Part 2)
~ Nylon TV (Part 3)
~Behind the Scenes - This Morning

1-49

future titles:
"He's [Ian] hot, right guys?" - Nina
"The pair was one of the most awaited guests on red carpet arrival" - Celebrity-Mania
"Office is talking about how they saw Nina and Ian being all lovey-dovey last night backstage...sooo jealous!!" - @madelynsw
"From the moment they arrived, Ian wasted no time doting on his darling" - Wetpaint
"While her rumoured boyfriend and co-star Ian [Somerhalder] did his best Johnny Depp swagger, following her like a puppy dog" - Tvguide
[on Ian] "You know i'm not gonna answer this question, so you may as well not ask" - Nina
“Ian’s heart belongs with Nina…" eTalk
"his offscreen relationship with costar Nina Dobrev makes for one sexy couple" - PopSugar
"The pair dodged rumours of an off-screen relationship but their was no denying their affection during the ceremony" - Gather
"You’re an idiot if you’re not getting it by now that they’re totally together" - laineygossip
Ian's hands do not need GPS , they like to feel their way...

Overall coordination by Ashley486
OP theme and design by weena
arts by weena, alice511, JenniferH, CB for MARIE, eternal-passion and Ashley486
Icons by alice511, Miss Patz and xxJennyxx

Last edited by tragedy; 07-24-2011 at 02:34 PM
Old 07-23-2011, 05:01 PM
Master Fan

Ok guys, just got back from the panel.

So they didn't sit next to each other...but the flirty comments and funny interactions between them were great and hilarious! They sure like to tease one another.
Old 07-23-2011, 05:03 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gennibean (View Post)

So they didn't sit next to each other...but the flirty comments and funny interactions between them were great and hilarious! They sure like to tease one another.
How did they tease each other?
"That's the fun of it. It's waiting and waiting and dissecting every little time he does something nice thing for her, and how it makes her feel - that anticipation, that build-up" ~ Julie Plec about Damon & Elena

Jana
Old 07-23-2011, 05:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:

Genni please I beg can you give us some details about the clip they showed in the Ian spoiler thread? I'm dying for deets
Old 07-23-2011, 05:12 PM
Addicted Fan

Can you give us as detailed information on the interaction, the flirting, the teasing, etc. We've all been so starved for us, so looks, jokes, etc. anything, and be as detailed as you're able and willing to be, pretty please.
Old 07-23-2011, 05:13 PM
Master Fan

So i have some videos I took. Will try and upload them (not sure really how to and travelling may mean you will have to wait a few days for me to do it).

Basically, from what I remember, here are some highlights

1) Nina was asked if had to choose, which brother etc. Before she could answer, Ian chimed in with 'oh here we go' and Nina just said 'why are you complaining'

2) Ian wants Damon and Elena to roll around naked in the sand in the Carribean, Jamaca, Hawaii etc.

3) When asked if there is a difference in how Nina is when she is playing Katherine and Elena. He said Nina gets a twinkle in her eye when she is Katherine.

4) He continued saying he would love to see Katherine in a leather catsuit rolling around in Jello

5) When asked if Elena loves both brothers, Nina said why choose, she can have them both. And Ian said 'caring is sharing' Then started making references to having a 'Salvatore Sandwich'.

Let me think of more....there were quite a few. They are very cute at this panel
Old 07-23-2011, 05:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

^ did you get the new DE clip?
Old 07-23-2011, 05:37 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley486 (View Post)
^ did you get the new DE clip?
No, you are not allowed to video tape any footage they show. Let's just say...HOT!!!!!

Can discuss in the Spoiler thread I guess.
Old 07-23-2011, 05:38 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
No, you are not allowed to video tape any footage they show. Let's just say...HOT!!!!!
Do you think that footage was real or two scenes that were just cut together?
"That's the fun of it. It's waiting and waiting and dissecting every little time he does something nice thing for her, and how it makes her feel - that anticipation, that build-up" ~ Julie Plec about Damon & Elena

Jana
Old 07-23-2011, 05:43 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spuffy at heart (View Post)
Do you think that footage was real or two scenes that were just cut together?
REAL!!!!!!! It was about 10 seconds long, but definitely new stuff. And Ian's hair looks so good that length. Damon is back to his hottest

Anyway, looking through some of the vids I took. I didn't get all the interactions, but did get a few.

Oh and uploading the pics soonish from when I met them last night.
Old 07-23-2011, 05:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:

Can discuss in the Spoiler thread I guess.
Yes please try to give us as much info about it as possible! I'm dying
Old 07-23-2011, 05:45 PM
Master Fan

I don't think I can discuss it here, isn't it a spoiler?
Old 07-23-2011, 05:46 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
You can just post it on spoiler theard

Jana
Old 07-23-2011, 05:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
i think everyone knows about it by now (since we were all following twitter) but the spoiler thread is fine.. ALL DETAILS PLEASE.. DONT LEAVE ANYTHING OUT

Old 07-23-2011, 05:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Not in here but in the spoiler thread