Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-07-2011, 01:59 PM
Master Fan

Tweethearts (I♥N) #68: Because they "are so compatible together they’ve even started to dress alike" - Hollywood Life

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Thread #68

you are my sunshine, my only sunshine...

[

you make me happy, when skies are gray...

• copulated kiss • timtyra • - Nina - • Deiaa • padfootsprincess02 • chasing starlight • chrisclana • satisfythecrave • heddan •
• rosysummy • MissDK • weena • Serenachan • TheSweetestSmile • SkateGirl88 • Rita1516 • sethamgal • HappySquared • Maud&Danny •
• laurastarz • silviaalonizca • *Lori89* • naturellebella • myys_PL • bellagrey13 • DefineDelicate • Kelly_Dylan • Alexa • kasiiula •
• anna000 • TeamIan&Nina • laurapinkstar • PaperGirl • eternal-passion • Hello_Sunshine • foxyfreds • ElizaSparrow • Emma718 • Tutor_Girl •
• Creamsodaqueen • Kswizzled • missygurl88 • ~*blackXS*~ •arakha • kasia1992 • Sawyer&Kate • heidib16 • ChArLoTtE_r • TLA=Leyton •
• Schumiac • tracycutie • B.Chambers • frecklesandwine • JenniferH • FrenchGirl90210 • Eloise590 • Jesscent • BamaFan • athena •
• toxicgurl169 • andrea8 • LoisLane896 • baby_pen11 • BrathanSupporter • Leah_LL_Fan • gothvampgirl • popsonboard • TruLove • tatibsblp •
• Dean&Jo4ever • LittleDevotional • Ree420 • GingerMuffin • Ktraveler • ~Phoenix~ • Shaded Grey • ~Natali~ • EdanaAngel • LoVefan00125 •
• Oh-Ian • paulaE • Moonray13 • tsforever • ladymystyque • Inevitableღ • Gennibean • *Mandy* • Khallaea • luvDelena •
• shipperFan* • ian_Lover83 • NianSobrev • quin611 • IshipNian • xkellyx • viva ℒa vida. • lorenna85 • popopo • {Melody} •
• jc88 • Lucy Sky • tragedy • kristina84 • TanjaBelieve • pistocy • thebestginger • ArchangelBlood • Airdrie • ღMitra •
• Chicarlinha • baby.love • Brucas <3 • NianxDelena • Zanessa91 • Taurus30 • quest4dani23 • Tearsofanangel • Auti3luvsU • magsdey •
• helps • Ashley486 • NEP • delena • tasha<3DE • JUSTPAU • Soenna • Spuffy at Heart • Day • Calleighlove •
• utevdl • Missou • omgitsjulia<3 • Catsyj1980 • likearocket • nasha233 • svbabyy • Arythma • Black_Swan• xxJennyxx •
• coffeetvd40 • Nightwish • grapes4eva • safira • Swift2Potter • LunaLeo • FairyElle • xSandy5219x • peachniqhaz • IHeartManhattan •
• Maya* • *Delena25* • adryb89 • elena-damon-stefan • jaypaw • wickedrum • duke87 • MrsShep • PrincessB • iamrench •
(160) LostInTime • nira18 • niadk • mokhashin • Faith22 • Teardrop • Irene_ • Talula78 • Vikstar • alice511
• -KittyKat- • tibi • theresadawn • tvchick1191 • blueroses87 • nianforever • low
• missij01 • Skinny Love • Miss Pattz • TDARFSWR • princess8 • marina forbs • xoNinaxo • nianlove • penga
• Boyfriend & Prettygirl <3 • Littlebele • jaimeem_123 • melati • patrice1970

you'll never know dear, how much I love you...

please don't take my sunshine away

please credit if using

from xxJennyxx

from by Miss Pattz

from by alice511

More Tweets....

~ E!Online Interview (Note the hand around the waist! Ahem.)
~ 5:19 Show (Part 1)
~ 5:19 Show (Part 2)
~ ITV2 Interview
~ PaleyFest - Ian bites Nina
~ Nylon TV (Part 1)
~ Nylon TV (Part 2)
~ Nylon TV (Part 3)
~Behind the Scenes - This Morning

1-49

future titles:
"He's [Ian] hot, right guys?" - Nina
"The pair was one of the most awaited guests on red carpet arrival" - Celebrity-Mania
"Office is talking about how they saw Nina and Ian being all lovey-dovey last night backstage...sooo jealous!!" - @madelynsw
"From the moment they arrived, Ian wasted no time doting on his darling" - Wetpaint
"While her rumoured boyfriend and co-star Ian [Somerhalder] did his best Johnny Depp swagger, following her like a puppy dog" - Tvguide
[on Ian] "You know i'm not gonna answer this question, so you may as well not ask" - Nina
“Ian’s heart belongs with Nina…" eTalk
"his offscreen relationship with costar Nina Dobrev makes for one sexy couple" - PopSugar
"The pair dodged rumours of an off-screen relationship but their was no denying their affection during the ceremony" - Gather
"You’re an idiot if you’re not getting it by now that they’re totally together" - laineygossip
Ian's hands do not need GPS , they like to feel their way...
"I'm always late because of her! However, it is always for good reason." - Ian
"Nina Dobrev has been wearing one of exclusive ISF bracelets all weekend" - @CanvasWarriors

Overall coordination by Ashley486
OP theme and design by weena
arts by weena, alice511, JenniferH, CB for MARIE, eternal-passion and Ashley486
Icons by alice511, Miss Patz and xxJennyxx

Last edited by Gennibean; 07-07-2011 at 02:42 PM
Old 07-07-2011, 02:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

TFTnt make sure you edit the quotes out though

I think they are on their way back to ATL now
Old 07-07-2011, 02:07 PM
Elite Fan

Wow, TFTNT! Are they on their way back to Atlanta already?
Old 07-07-2011, 02:10 PM
Master Fan

TFTNT
so I was thinking Nina tweeted a QOTD and about her Lynx while Ian is twitter silent. but he tweeted when they were in Nimes..maybe she told him now that she has service he has to let her tweet this time like they are a team when they are together and he had his turn this is hers...
Old 07-07-2011, 02:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley486 (View Post)
TFTnt make sure you edit the quotes out though

I think they are on their way back to ATL now
Will do. Just not at my computer so as soon as I'm back I'll do it!
Old 07-07-2011, 02:56 PM
Loyal Fan

tftnt!!
So they didn't stay in LA long enough for the papz to get us candids shoots of them hanging out, did they? Since the whole cast is back or on its way back to Atlanta...
Old 07-07-2011, 03:04 PM
Master Fan

Nina isone of the new faces of Puma.

"Love, Hate ... such a fine line"

She looks gorgeous! Oh and even ifthey aren't matching rings, she is wearing that ring again. Hmmm, could that have been a little gift?

Come to think of it...do you think they would have already celebrated a 1 year anniversary yet???
Old 07-07-2011, 03:10 PM
Part-Time Fan

Maybe who ever is watching her cat in Atlanta sent her a picture because she missed it and she posted it on twitter.
Old 07-07-2011, 03:15 PM
NEP
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueline64 (View Post)
Maybe who ever is watching her cat in Atlanta sent her a picture because she missed it and she posted it on twitter.
That's honestly what I was assuming about the picture. She has to have someone watching Lynx, and I know that my dog sitters often send me pics of my dogs. She could have easily just posted the pic on Twitter because she thought it looked like her cat was posing.

If we don't get any airport pics or mentions, I wonder if one of them had a car in LA (or if they rented one). Ian seems to enjoy driving, and they'd avoid the paps at LAX that way. Nina could be tweeting while he's behind the wheel.
Old 07-07-2011, 03:20 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gennibean (View Post)
Nina isone of the new faces of Puma.

"Love, Hate ... such a fine line"

She looks gorgeous! Oh and even ifthey aren't matching rings, she is wearing that ring again. Hmmm, could that have been a little gift?

Come to think of it...do you think they would have already celebrated a 1 year anniversary yet???
That kinda explains the pants on the aireport pics! You could clearly see the brand on it!

I also assumed that someone sent her a picture of her cat, usully she adds the effects with her phone when she takes pictures.
I was thinking about the one year anniversary, I was hesitating between Coachella, the White house, Paris or the MMVA (which to me might be kinda late), but I would more likely incline to Paris as a one-year anniversary present or getaway...
Old 07-07-2011, 03:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEP (View Post)
That's honestly what I was assuming about the picture. She has to have someone watching Lynx, and I know that my dog sitters often send me pics of my dogs. She could have easily just posted the pic on Twitter because she thought it looked like her cat was posing.

If we don't get any airport pics or mentions, I wonder if one of them had a car in LA (or if they rented one). Ian seems to enjoy driving, and they'd avoid the paps at LAX that way. Nina could be tweeting while he's behind the wheel.
I don't think they would drive from LA to Atlanta...too far. But I'm sure they would have hired a car in LA and driven t to the Airport and drop it off there.

They may have been able to get a flight out without being caught by paps. It's not every time they go to the airport they are caught.
Old 07-07-2011, 04:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

So Ian & Nina are still in LA. Ian just tweeted about spending the day in Venice.

I'm assuming he means Venice beach unless he & Nina are in Italy
Old 07-07-2011, 04:47 PM
Master Fan

those pics from LAX said they were picked up at the airport by a chaufered car so I think they had a pick up and will be getting dropped off to go back to Atl.

OOh Venice, I'll be there soon, it is right after Santa Monica

I usually ride bikes on the beach path from Santa Monnica Pier to Venice Beach
Old 07-07-2011, 04:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

So I'm thinking Ian & Nina might just finish out the week in LA.
Old 07-07-2011, 04:54 PM
Master Fan

YouTube - &#x202a;Séance autographe Ian Somerhalder et Nina Dobrev @ Mystic Love convention, 2 juillet 2011, Nîmes.&#x202c;&rlm;

Awww this video is kind of cute. A fan gave Ian a drawing they did to sign. The drawing looks to be of Damon and Katherine. It's really good! Anywho Ian shows it to Nina. Nothing particularly cute about it, but we need all the Nian we can get as we ourselves go into hiatus as TVD comes out!