Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-22-2011, 03:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Tweethearts (I♥N) #62: "MMVA's... or as I like to call it, the Ian & Nina show. They pretty much owned it" HollywoodLife

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Thread #62

you are my sunshine, my only sunshine...

[

you make me happy, when skies are gray...

• copulated kiss • timtyra • - Nina - • Deiaa • padfootsprincess02 • chasing starlight • chrisclana • satisfythecrave • heddan •
• rosysummy • MissDK • weena • Serenachan • TheSweetestSmile • SkateGirl88 • Rita1516 • sethamgal • HappySquared • Maud&Danny •
• laurastarz • silviaalonizca • *Lori89* • naturellebella • myys_PL • bellagrey13 • DefineDelicate • Kelly_Dylan • Alexa • kasiiula •
• anna000 • TeamIan&Nina • laurapinkstar • PaperGirl • eternal-passion • Hello_Sunshine • foxyfreds • ElizaSparrow • Emma718 • Tutor_Girl •
• Creamsodaqueen • Kswizzled • missygurl88 • ~*blackXS*~ •arakha • kasia1992 • Sawyer&Kate • heidib16 • ChArLoTtE_r • TLA=Leyton •
• Schumiac • tracycutie • B.Chambers • frecklesandwine • JenniferH • FrenchGirl90210 • Eloise590 • Jesscent • BamaFan • athena •
• toxicgurl169 • andrea8 • LoisLane896 • baby_pen11 • BrathanSupporter • Leah_LL_Fan • gothvampgirl • popsonboard • TruLove • tatibsblp •
• Dean&Jo4ever • LittleDevotional • Ree420 • GingerMuffin • Ktraveler • ~Phoenix~ • Shaded Grey • ~Natali~ • EdanaAngel • LoVefan00125 •
• Oh-Ian • paulaE • Moonray13 • tsforever • ladymystyque • Inevitableღ • Gennibean • *Mandy* • Khallaea • luvDelena •
• shipperFan* • ian_Lover83 • NianSobrev • quin611 • IshipNian • xkellyx • viva ℒa vida. • lorenna85 • popopo • {Melody} •
• jc88 • Lucy Sky • tragedy • kristina84 • TanjaBelieve • pistocy • thebestginger • ArchangelBlood • Airdrie • ღMitra •
• Chicarlinha • baby.love • Brucas <3 • NianxDelena • Zanessa91 • Taurus30 • quest4dani23 • Tearsofanangel • Auti3luvsU • magsdey •
• helps • Ashley486 • NEP • delena • tasha<3DE • JUSTPAU • Soenna • Spuffy at Heart • Day • Calleighlove •
• utevdl • Missou • omgitsjulia<3 • Catsyj1980 • likearocket • nasha233 • svbabyy • Arythma • Black_Swan• xxJennyxx •
• coffeetvd40 • Nightwish • grapes4eva • safira • Swift2Potter • LunaLeo • FairyElle • xSandy5219x • peachniqhaz • IHeartManhattan •
• Maya* • *Delena25* • adryb89 • elena-damon-stefan • jaypaw • wickedrum • duke87 • MrsShep • PrincessB • iamrench •
(160) LostInTime • nira18 • niadk • mokhashin • Faith22 • Teardrop • Irene_ • Talula78 • Vikstar • alice511
• -KittyKat- • tibi • theresadawn • tvchick1191 • blueroses87 • nianforever • low
• missij01 • Skinny Love • Miss Pattz • TDARFSWR • princess8 • marina forbs • xoNinaxo • nianlove • penga
• Boyfriend & Prettygirl <3

you'll never know dear, how much I love you...

please don't take my sunshine away

please credit if using

from xxJennyxx

from by Miss Pattz

from by alice511

More Tweets....

~ E!Online Interview (Note the hand around the waist! Ahem.)
~ 5:19 Show (Part 1)
~ 5:19 Show (Part 2)
~ ITV2 Interview
~ PaleyFest - Ian bites Nina
~ Nylon TV (Part 1)
~ Nylon TV (Part 2)
~ Nylon TV (Part 3)
~Behind the Scenes - This Morning

1-49

future titles:
"He's [Ian] hot, right guys?" - Nina
"The pair was one of the most awaited guests on red carpet arrival" - Celebrity-Mania
"Office is talking about how they saw Nina and Ian being all lovey-dovey last night backstage...sooo jealous!!" - @madelynsw
"From the moment they arrived, Ian wasted no time doting on his darling" - Wetpaint
"While her rumoured boyfriend and co-star Ian [Somerhalder] did his best Johnny Depp swagger, following her like a puppy dog" - Tvguide
[on Ian] "You know i'm not gonna answer this question, so you may as well not ask" - Nina
“Ian’s heart belongs with Nina…" eTalk
"his offscreen relationship with costar Nina Dobrev makes for one sexy couple" - PopSugar
"The pair dodged rumours of an off-screen relationship but their was no denying their affection during the ceremony" - Gather
"You’re an idiot if you’re not getting it by now that they’re totally together" - laineygossip
"Her first move after wrapping the interview?" "Where’s Ian?” - laineygossip
"She did a little hop, almost like a skip, and floated towards him and he put his arms around her, and they kissed" - laineygossip
Ian's hands do not need GPS , they like to feel their way...

Overall coordination by Ashley486
OP theme and design by weena
arts by weena, alice511, JenniferH, CB for MARIE, eternal-passion and Ashley486
Icons by alice511, Miss Patz and xxJennyxx

Last edited by Ashley486; 06-23-2011 at 03:14 PM
Old 06-22-2011, 03:48 PM
Addicted Fan

TFTNT!

Bringing this over from the last thread. Discussion about the Christmas pic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedrum (View Post)
don't understand why that pic needed to get taken down. they were very far from their current openly touchy ways.
I think because of when and where it was taken. There was absolutely nothing professional related to it. Even in Paris, Ian had been there for work, and they were out in public. But that picture was taken during their time off, spent with family and in a family & friends gathering. That's why I think anyway.
Old 06-22-2011, 03:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

added a new title to the OP

"The pair dodged rumours of an off-screen relationship but their was no denying their affection during the ceremony" - Gather

from
Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder to Take Their... | Gather
Old 06-22-2011, 03:56 PM
Dedicated Fan

Tftnt!!

you're the only one for me.
Old 06-22-2011, 03:56 PM
Loyal Fan

tftnt!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedrum
don't understand why that pic needed to get taken down. they were very far from their current openly touchy ways.
True, we had seen worse before and there has definitely been much worse going on since then!

But as said JenniferH, I think it's because of the context of it and also because it was in December, they were still relatively quiet and discreet about their relationship. But the fact that the publicists asked to take it down created a buzz even worse than the picture itself and made it much more suspicious. Had they found an excuse for it, it wouldn't have seems such a big deal. I kinda wonder what they would do if such a picture was to appear now...
Old 06-22-2011, 03:58 PM
Elite Fan

TFTNT! Flying through threads again with all the MMVA goodies.
Old 06-22-2011, 04:00 PM
Addicted Fan

Bringing a good bunch of the MMVA goodies over:

Red carpet interview & televised presenting --

Fan-recording presenting --

Pics, pics, pics! (I cropped and resized them for my lj -- just posting it here because I had it all in one place. )

Here's a link to the face caress in HQ! And to close it out with a few gifs!

Last edited by JenniferH; 06-22-2011 at 04:10 PM
Old 06-22-2011, 04:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Old 06-22-2011, 04:09 PM
Master Fan

OMG thank you for bringing this prettiness..
Old 06-22-2011, 04:20 PM
Loyal Fan

whoooo! that a lot of pretty in only one post!!! This could be an OP on itself! by the way I SO love this title!!!! If we can't stop talking about an event where we had them for barely 5 minutes on our screens, can you imagine what it will be like if someone records their Q&A in Nimes? Or after the Comic Con?
Old 06-22-2011, 04:23 PM
Master Fan

I totally agree! I only watched for them, otherwise I never watch that channel
Old 06-22-2011, 04:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

^ same here
Old 06-22-2011, 04:30 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgitsjulia<3 (View Post)
I totally agree! I only watched for them, otherwise I never watch that channel
Of course so did I!

Thank you very much Jennifer!! You killed me another time!

you're the only one for me.
Old 06-22-2011, 04:40 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenniferH (View Post)
Bringing a good bunch of the MMVA goodies over:

Red carpet interview & televised presenting --

Fan-recording presenting --

Pics, pics, pics! (I cropped and resized them for my lj -- just posting it here because I had it all in one place. )

Here's a link to the face caress in HQ! And to close it out with a few gifs!

thanks honey for sharing all amazing pics, gifs and videos I loved xoxo you are wonderful ♥

I love ianina I love delena & kathemon because katherine is nina too IAN OR IANINA ARE THE BEST COUPLE EVER they are perfect Together ♥ I'M IANINA-DELENA FAN ANYWAY ANYTIME ♥
Old 06-22-2011, 04:48 PM
Master Fan

TFTNT, and thanks for all the NiAn goodies!!!!