Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-13-2011, 02:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Tweethearts (I♥N) #77 B/c Nina & Ian are "LAX Lovebirds" - Just Jared

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Thread #77

you are my sunshine, my only sunshine...

[

you make me happy, when skies are gray...

• copulated kiss • timtyra • - Nina - • Deiaa • padfootsprincess02 • chasing starlight • chrisclana • satisfythecrave • heddan •
• rosysummy • MissDK • weena • Serenachan • TheSweetestSmile • SkateGirl88 • Rita1516 • sethamgal • HappySquared • Maud&Danny •
• laurastarz • silviaalonizca • *Lori89* • naturellebella • myys_PL • bellagrey13 • DefineDelicate • Kelly_Dylan • Alexa • kasiiula •
• anna000 • TeamIan&Nina • laurapinkstar • PaperGirl • eternal-passion • Hello_Sunshine • foxyfreds • ElizaSparrow • Emma718 • Tutor_Girl •
• Creamsodaqueen • Kswizzled • missygurl88 • ~*blackXS*~ •arakha • kasia1992 • Sawyer&Kate • heidib16 • ChArLoTtE_r • TLA=Leyton •
• Schumiac • tracycutie • B.Chambers • frecklesandwine • JenniferH • FrenchGirl90210 • Eloise590 • Jesscent • BamaFan • athena •
• toxicgurl169 • andrea8 • LoisLane896 • baby_pen11 • BrathanSupporter • Leah_LL_Fan • gothvampgirl • popsonboard • TruLove • tatibsblp •
• Dean&Jo4ever • LittleDevotional • Ree420 • GingerMuffin • Ktraveler • ~Phoenix~ • Shaded Grey • ~Natali~ • EdanaAngel • LoVefan00125 •
• Oh-Ian • paulaE • Moonray13 • tsforever • ladymystyque • Inevitableღ • Gennibean • *Mandy* • Khallaea • luvDelena •
• shipperFan* • ian_Lover83 • NianSobrev • quin611 • IshipNian • xkellyx • viva ℒa vida. • lorenna85 • popopo • {Melody} •
• jc88 • Lucy Sky • tragedy • kristina84 • TanjaBelieve • pistocy • thebestginger • ArchangelBlood • Airdrie • ღMitra •
• Chicarlinha • baby.love • Brucas <3 • NianxDelena • Zanessa91 • Taurus30 • quest4dani23 • Tearsofanangel • Auti3luvsU • magsdey •
• helps • Ashley486 • NEP • delena • tasha<3DE • JUSTPAU • Soenna • Spuffy at Heart • Day • Calleighlove •
• utevdl • Missou • omgitsjulia<3 • Catsyj1980 • likearocket • nasha233 • svbabyy • Arythma • Black_Swan• xxJennyxx •
• coffeetvd40 • Nightwish • grapes4eva • safira • Swift2Potter • LunaLeo • FairyElle • xSandy5219x • peachniqhaz • IHeartManhattan •
• Maya* • *Delena25* • adryb89 • elena-damon-stefan • jaypaw • wickedrum • duke87 • MrsShep • PrincessB • iamrench •
(160) LostInTime • nira18 • niadk • mokhashin • Faith22 • Teardrop • Irene_ • Talula78 • Vikstar • alice511
• -KittyKat- • tibi • theresadawn • tvchick1191 • blueroses87 • nianforever • low
• missij01 • Skinny Love • Miss Pattz • TDARFSWR • princess8 • marina forbs • xoNinaxo • nianlove • penga
• Boyfriend & Prettygirl <3 • Littlebele • jaimeem_123 • melati • patrice1970 • ian&ninafan • dwoods87 • Darya_James

you'll never know dear, how much I love you...

please don't take my sunshine away

please credit if using

from xxJennyxx

from by Miss Pattz

from by alice511

More Tweets....

~ Leaving Maxim Party in San Diego!
~ E!Online Interview (Note the hand around the waist! Ahem.)
~ 5:19 Show (Part 1)
~ 5:19 Show (Part 2)
~ ITV2 Interview
~ PaleyFest - Ian bites Nina
~ Nylon TV (Part 1)
~ Nylon TV (Part 2)
~ Nylon TV (Part 3)
~Behind the Scenes - This Morning

1-49

future titles:

"The pair was one of the most awaited guests on red carpet arrival" - Celebrity-Mania
"Office is talking about how they saw Nina and Ian being all lovey-dovey last night backstage...sooo jealous!!" - @madelynsw
"From the moment they arrived, Ian wasted no time doting on his darling" - Wetpaint
"While her rumoured boyfriend and co-star Ian [Somerhalder] did his best Johnny Depp swagger, following her like a puppy dog" - Tvguide
[on Ian] "You know i'm not gonna answer this question, so you may as well not ask" - Nina
"his offscreen relationship with costar Nina Dobrev makes for one sexy couple" - PopSugar
"The pair dodged rumours of an off-screen relationship but their was no denying their affection during the ceremony" - Gather
"You’re an idiot if you’re not getting it by now that they’re totally together" - laineygossip
Ian's hands do not need GPS , they like to feel their way...
"the duo were "inseparable" at the Maxim, FX and Fox Entertainment Party" - USmagazine
"When she went to the bathroom. he waited patiently outside and smiled at her when she exited" - USmagazine
Dobrev "kept playing with his hat and lifting it off his head to get his attention," - USmagazine

Overall coordination by Ashley486
OP theme and design by weena
arts by weena, alice511, JenniferH, CB for MARIE, eternal-passion and Ashley486
Icons by alice511, Miss Patz and xxJennyxx

Last edited by Ashley486; 08-16-2011 at 07:08 PM
Old 08-13-2011, 02:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maya* (View Post)
isn't it new thursday?
Loving Ian's tweet, he is totally pushing into blowing up their cover! I'm not surprised Nina didn't answer but maybe she's preparing a revenge to that picture... We all know they love to tease each other all the time.
Anyway, last night had to be fun in Hotlanta...
Yup the awards is this Thursday..
Old 08-13-2011, 03:06 AM
Master Fan

TFTNT!

So...wonder what Nina will be up to this weekend? Another little trip to LA maybe with a certain someone?

Possible they may need to do more promotion for the new season? Or they could just want to get out of the scorching heat
Old 08-13-2011, 03:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

kinda OT but since we were already talking about it.. the guest list for the VH1 awards was already announced...

Ian isn't on it
The Do Something! Awards Will Be A Who’s Who Of A-Listers | Vh1 Blog
Old 08-13-2011, 03:16 AM
Master Fan

Thanks Ashley.

So I think we can count Ian out of attending. I guess it's just a bit of a mystery why he will be in LA soon. Hopefully we will know why soon and maybe get a sighting
Old 08-13-2011, 03:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

i think TVD promo maybe? or just for pleasure?
Old 08-13-2011, 03:37 AM
Master Fan

Maybe has something to do with the documentary? Or maybe a possible film role?
Old 08-13-2011, 03:40 AM
Loyal Fan

Hopefully LAX will be good to us again and provide some new nice Nian pictures! Isn't there any event this week end? He could have been a little less cryptic and tell us why he is going (and with who...)
Don't they have the rented lake house to espace the heat anyway? All alone, in the middle of nowhere, with the 'bite me Damon' underwear...

I just spent about 10 minutes admiring the OP... I still can't get over it!
Old 08-13-2011, 07:02 AM
Elite Fan

TFTNT! So Ian is going back to LA this weekend? Hopefully it's with Nina and we get new airport pics. Then our thread title would be so appropriate...again!
Old 08-13-2011, 07:32 AM
Dedicated Fan

Is the VH1 awards show live on Thursday? I was trying figure out why Ian would be going to LA other than promo work. I hope Nina is with him. If he does go the show i hope they sit next to each other
Old 08-13-2011, 07:47 AM
Extreme Fan

i don't think ian went to LA for pleasure....he left atlanta too early in the morning /night.....i 'm pretty sure he went for some job...that's the reason he picks up a plane too early in the morning.

i hope nina is with him....but depends if he goes to work or not and when he plans to back home

finger crossed like always
Old 08-13-2011, 08:56 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vale_nian (View Post)
i don't think ian went to LA for pleasure....he left atlanta too early in the morning /night.....i 'm pretty sure he went for some job...that's the reason he picks up a plane too early in the morning.

i hope nina is with him....but depends if he goes to work or not and when he plans to back home

finger crossed like always
good point
Old 08-13-2011, 09:17 AM
Loyal Fan

with the season 3 premiere coming up in a month, he probably needs to do some publicity stuff...
Old 08-13-2011, 12:12 PM
Dedicated Fan

Ian just tweeted he's about to land in LA - pics soon at LAX. i hope Nina is with him
Old 08-13-2011, 01:04 PM
Loyal Fan

Small blurb from a style article:

Quote:
Nina Dobrev and Kristen Stewart have a lot to be happy about. They both have totally enviable roles in The Vampire Diaries and Twilight, smokin’ HAWT boyfriends, and amazing style.
STYLE WARS: Nina Dobrev vs. Kristen Stewart | Sugarscape |

Also, I noticed they both call LA "lalaland".