Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-08-2011, 09:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Tweethearts (I♥N) #76 B/c "Ian's Heart Belongs With Nina..." - eTalk

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Thread #76

you are my sunshine, my only sunshine...

[

you make me happy, when skies are gray...

• copulated kiss • timtyra • - Nina - • Deiaa • padfootsprincess02 • chasing starlight • chrisclana • satisfythecrave • heddan •
• rosysummy • MissDK • weena • Serenachan • TheSweetestSmile • SkateGirl88 • Rita1516 • sethamgal • HappySquared • Maud&Danny •
• laurastarz • silviaalonizca • *Lori89* • naturellebella • myys_PL • bellagrey13 • DefineDelicate • Kelly_Dylan • Alexa • kasiiula •
• anna000 • TeamIan&Nina • laurapinkstar • PaperGirl • eternal-passion • Hello_Sunshine • foxyfreds • ElizaSparrow • Emma718 • Tutor_Girl •
• Creamsodaqueen • Kswizzled • missygurl88 • ~*blackXS*~ •arakha • kasia1992 • Sawyer&Kate • heidib16 • ChArLoTtE_r • TLA=Leyton •
• Schumiac • tracycutie • B.Chambers • frecklesandwine • JenniferH • FrenchGirl90210 • Eloise590 • Jesscent • BamaFan • athena •
• toxicgurl169 • andrea8 • LoisLane896 • baby_pen11 • BrathanSupporter • Leah_LL_Fan • gothvampgirl • popsonboard • TruLove • tatibsblp •
• Dean&Jo4ever • LittleDevotional • Ree420 • GingerMuffin • Ktraveler • ~Phoenix~ • Shaded Grey • ~Natali~ • EdanaAngel • LoVefan00125 •
• Oh-Ian • paulaE • Moonray13 • tsforever • ladymystyque • Inevitableღ • Gennibean • *Mandy* • Khallaea • luvDelena •
• shipperFan* • ian_Lover83 • NianSobrev • quin611 • IshipNian • xkellyx • viva ℒa vida. • lorenna85 • popopo • {Melody} •
• jc88 • Lucy Sky • tragedy • kristina84 • TanjaBelieve • pistocy • thebestginger • ArchangelBlood • Airdrie • ღMitra •
• Chicarlinha • baby.love • Brucas <3 • NianxDelena • Zanessa91 • Taurus30 • quest4dani23 • Tearsofanangel • Auti3luvsU • magsdey •
• helps • Ashley486 • NEP • delena • tasha<3DE • JUSTPAU • Soenna • Spuffy at Heart • Day • Calleighlove •
• utevdl • Missou • omgitsjulia<3 • Catsyj1980 • likearocket • nasha233 • svbabyy • Arythma • Black_Swan• xxJennyxx •
• coffeetvd40 • Nightwish • grapes4eva • safira • Swift2Potter • LunaLeo • FairyElle • xSandy5219x • peachniqhaz • IHeartManhattan •
• Maya* • *Delena25* • adryb89 • elena-damon-stefan • jaypaw • wickedrum • duke87 • MrsShep • PrincessB • iamrench •
(160) LostInTime • nira18 • niadk • mokhashin • Faith22 • Teardrop • Irene_ • Talula78 • Vikstar • alice511
• -KittyKat- • tibi • theresadawn • tvchick1191 • blueroses87 • nianforever • low
• missij01 • Skinny Love • Miss Pattz • TDARFSWR • princess8 • marina forbs • xoNinaxo • nianlove • penga
• Boyfriend & Prettygirl <3 • Littlebele • jaimeem_123 • melati • patrice1970 • ian&ninafan • dwoods87

you'll never know dear, how much I love you...

please don't take my sunshine away

please credit if using

from xxJennyxx

from by Miss Pattz

from by alice511

More Tweets....

~ Leaving Maxim Party in San Diego!
~ E!Online Interview (Note the hand around the waist! Ahem.)
~ 5:19 Show (Part 1)
~ 5:19 Show (Part 2)
~ ITV2 Interview
~ PaleyFest - Ian bites Nina
~ Nylon TV (Part 1)
~ Nylon TV (Part 2)
~ Nylon TV (Part 3)
~Behind the Scenes - This Morning

1-49

future titles:

"The pair was one of the most awaited guests on red carpet arrival" - Celebrity-Mania
"Office is talking about how they saw Nina and Ian being all lovey-dovey last night backstage...sooo jealous!!" - @madelynsw
"From the moment they arrived, Ian wasted no time doting on his darling" - Wetpaint
"While her rumoured boyfriend and co-star Ian [Somerhalder] did his best Johnny Depp swagger, following her like a puppy dog" - Tvguide
[on Ian] "You know i'm not gonna answer this question, so you may as well not ask" - Nina
"his offscreen relationship with costar Nina Dobrev makes for one sexy couple" - PopSugar
"The pair dodged rumours of an off-screen relationship but their was no denying their affection during the ceremony" - Gather
"You’re an idiot if you’re not getting it by now that they’re totally together" - laineygossip
Ian's hands do not need GPS , they like to feel their way...
"the duo were "inseparable" at the Maxim, FX and Fox Entertainment Party" - USmagazine
"When she went to the bathroom. he waited patiently outside and smiled at her when she exited" - USmagazine
Dobrev "kept playing with his hat and lifting it off his head to get his attention," - USmagazine

Overall coordination by Ashley486
OP theme and design by weena
arts by weena, alice511, JenniferH, CB for MARIE, eternal-passion and Ashley486
Icons by alice511, Miss Patz and xxJennyxx
Old 08-08-2011, 10:03 AM
Dedicated Fan

the title speaks for itself ^^
Old 08-08-2011, 10:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Bringing this over from the last thread. I love this picture

Old 08-08-2011, 10:19 AM
Dedicated Fan

OK, got a question and an opinion....

The question is: When did Ian kiss Ashley Greene? Is it on video? I must have missed it if it was on the videos we've already posted.

The opinion is that I think in walking up to the stage, Nina first grabbed Ian's arm on the forearm and then moved it higher to his shoulder area. He then cradled her hand to him and at the last minute their fingers intertwined. At least that's what I'm seeing. Am I right?

Thanks for your help...

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength,
While loving someone deeply gives you courage.
Old 08-08-2011, 10:34 AM
Master Fan

TFTNT!

BTW, Ian is back on twitter. Thanked everyone for the teen choice awads
Old 08-08-2011, 10:37 AM
Part-Time Fan

I said it in the old thread but I don´t see them holding hands. For me she´s just holing on his forearm. I could be wrong though
Old 08-08-2011, 10:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

I didn't see the hand hold either. I only saw her grab his forearm but who knows. I wouldn't mind doing more research to find the moment
Old 08-08-2011, 11:05 AM
Master Fan

TFTNT

I noticed the hand hold too, first Nina grabbed his arm then Ian took a hold of her hand, but it was only seen for a split second

here is the video where Ian kisses Ashley and talks to Justin, Nina can be seen towards the end

ETA: You can see the hand hold around the 1:56 mark:

Old 08-08-2011, 11:08 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nianlove (View Post)
I said it in the old thread but I don´t see them holding hands. For me she´s just holing on his forearm. I could be wrong though
I can't see it either... unfortunately

And tftnt btw <3
Old 08-08-2011, 11:11 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDARFSWR (View Post)
Hope there'll be no knicker flashing pics tomorrow. Poor lass x
and all the while you're totally praying for an Ian underwear moment

As far as I can see Ashley Greene was the one who came close to and addressed Ian changed times! She maybe sees now what she misses (and she remains my favourite in Twilight)
Old 08-08-2011, 11:16 AM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks Charlotte, I saw that kiss, but didn't know who the girl was. Don't know what Ashley said but his response was something about it being her choice. Thought that was interesting.

Also thanks for verifying the handhold...Ashley posted the progression of pics that showed that in the last thread, but I'm sure it all happened very quickly that it was hard to tell in actual time on TV.

Old 08-08-2011, 11:17 AM
Extreme Fan

The hand hold was seen really briefly...but I saw it.

Cal ... choosing Damon & Elena since 2009
Old 08-08-2011, 11:34 AM
Loyal Fan

I've looked again and again, I don't see a hand holding either but when they stand up to go on stage his hand doesn't leave her arm until he is walking beind her. Always touching each other somehow
Old 08-08-2011, 11:47 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinawinsIan (View Post)
Thanks Charlotte, I saw that kiss, but didn't know who the girl was. Don't know what Ashley said but his response was something about it being her choice. Thought that was interesting.
I think he said, hey, its mutual. (to its nice to see you here)

Quote:

Also thanks for verifying the handhold...Ashley posted the progression of pics that showed that in the last thread, but I'm sure it all happened very quickly that it was hard to tell in actual time on TV.
I had the impression their hands touched for a brief moment, not just the arms
Old 08-08-2011, 12:02 PM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks, Rita. I obviously can't hear or see anything today....