Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-11-2011, 03:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Tweethearts (I♥N) #69: "Nina has been wearing one of the exclusive ISF bracelets all weekend" - @CanvasWarriors

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Thread #69

you are my sunshine, my only sunshine...

[

you make me happy, when skies are gray...

• copulated kiss • timtyra • - Nina - • Deiaa • padfootsprincess02 • chasing starlight • chrisclana • satisfythecrave • heddan •
• rosysummy • MissDK • weena • Serenachan • TheSweetestSmile • SkateGirl88 • Rita1516 • sethamgal • HappySquared • Maud&Danny •
• laurastarz • silviaalonizca • *Lori89* • naturellebella • myys_PL • bellagrey13 • DefineDelicate • Kelly_Dylan • Alexa • kasiiula •
• anna000 • TeamIan&Nina • laurapinkstar • PaperGirl • eternal-passion • Hello_Sunshine • foxyfreds • ElizaSparrow • Emma718 • Tutor_Girl •
• Creamsodaqueen • Kswizzled • missygurl88 • ~*blackXS*~ •arakha • kasia1992 • Sawyer&Kate • heidib16 • ChArLoTtE_r • TLA=Leyton •
• Schumiac • tracycutie • B.Chambers • frecklesandwine • JenniferH • FrenchGirl90210 • Eloise590 • Jesscent • BamaFan • athena •
• toxicgurl169 • andrea8 • LoisLane896 • baby_pen11 • BrathanSupporter • Leah_LL_Fan • gothvampgirl • popsonboard • TruLove • tatibsblp •
• Dean&Jo4ever • LittleDevotional • Ree420 • GingerMuffin • Ktraveler • ~Phoenix~ • Shaded Grey • ~Natali~ • EdanaAngel • LoVefan00125 •
• Oh-Ian • paulaE • Moonray13 • tsforever • ladymystyque • Inevitableღ • Gennibean • *Mandy* • Khallaea • luvDelena •
• shipperFan* • ian_Lover83 • NianSobrev • quin611 • IshipNian • xkellyx • viva ℒa vida. • lorenna85 • popopo • {Melody} •
• jc88 • Lucy Sky • tragedy • kristina84 • TanjaBelieve • pistocy • thebestginger • ArchangelBlood • Airdrie • ღMitra •
• Chicarlinha • baby.love • Brucas <3 • NianxDelena • Zanessa91 • Taurus30 • quest4dani23 • Tearsofanangel • Auti3luvsU • magsdey •
• helps • Ashley486 • NEP • delena • tasha<3DE • JUSTPAU • Soenna • Spuffy at Heart • Day • Calleighlove •
• utevdl • Missou • omgitsjulia<3 • Catsyj1980 • likearocket • nasha233 • svbabyy • Arythma • Black_Swan• xxJennyxx •
• coffeetvd40 • Nightwish • grapes4eva • safira • Swift2Potter • LunaLeo • FairyElle • xSandy5219x • peachniqhaz • IHeartManhattan •
• Maya* • *Delena25* • adryb89 • elena-damon-stefan • jaypaw • wickedrum • duke87 • MrsShep • PrincessB • iamrench •
(160) LostInTime • nira18 • niadk • mokhashin • Faith22 • Teardrop • Irene_ • Talula78 • Vikstar • alice511
• -KittyKat- • tibi • theresadawn • tvchick1191 • blueroses87 • nianforever • low
• missij01 • Skinny Love • Miss Pattz • TDARFSWR • princess8 • marina forbs • xoNinaxo • nianlove • penga
• Boyfriend & Prettygirl <3 • Littlebele • jaimeem_123 • melati • patrice1970

you'll never know dear, how much I love you...

please don't take my sunshine away

please credit if using

from xxJennyxx

from by Miss Pattz

from by alice511

More Tweets....

~ E!Online Interview (Note the hand around the waist! Ahem.)
~ 5:19 Show (Part 1)
~ 5:19 Show (Part 2)
~ ITV2 Interview
~ PaleyFest - Ian bites Nina
~ Nylon TV (Part 1)
~ Nylon TV (Part 2)
~ Nylon TV (Part 3)
~Behind the Scenes - This Morning

1-49

future titles:
"He's [Ian] hot, right guys?" - Nina
"The pair was one of the most awaited guests on red carpet arrival" - Celebrity-Mania
"Office is talking about how they saw Nina and Ian being all lovey-dovey last night backstage...sooo jealous!!" - @madelynsw
"From the moment they arrived, Ian wasted no time doting on his darling" - Wetpaint
"While her rumoured boyfriend and co-star Ian [Somerhalder] did his best Johnny Depp swagger, following her like a puppy dog" - Tvguide
[on Ian] "You know i'm not gonna answer this question, so you may as well not ask" - Nina
“Ian’s heart belongs with Nina…" eTalk
"his offscreen relationship with costar Nina Dobrev makes for one sexy couple" - PopSugar
"The pair dodged rumours of an off-screen relationship but their was no denying their affection during the ceremony" - Gather
"You’re an idiot if you’re not getting it by now that they’re totally together" - laineygossip
Ian's hands do not need GPS , they like to feel their way...
"I'm always late because of her! However, it is always for good reason." - Ian

Overall coordination by Ashley486
OP theme and design by weena
arts by weena, alice511, JenniferH, CB for MARIE, eternal-passion and Ashley486
Icons by alice511, Miss Patz and xxJennyxx

Old 07-11-2011, 03:16 PM
Obsessed Fan

I think I bring that Yoga pictue with Ian over here again

Nina and Ian have so much in common it´s scarry
"That's the fun of it. It's waiting and waiting and dissecting every little time he does something nice thing for her, and how it makes her feel - that anticipation, that build-up" ~ Julie Plec about Damon & Elena

Jana
Old 07-11-2011, 03:28 PM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks for the pics, Spuffy. Where did you find them? They are a perfect illustration of what we were talking about!
Old 07-11-2011, 03:30 PM
Master Fan

Tftnt

I remember that quote Ian said about Nina in a yoga class being half naked and everyone looking at her and perspiring?
Old 07-11-2011, 03:30 PM
Elite Fan

TFTNT! Like last year, there's going to be a special edition issue of TV Guide featuring TVD which will be distributed at the Warner Brothers booth at Comic Con. It has Nina, Ian and Paul on the cover.

Sneak Peek: TV Guide Magazine's Comic-Con Special Edition - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com
Old 07-11-2011, 03:37 PM
Elite Fan

Here's the video spot of Nina for Puma's Project in Pink. I wonder when this was filmed because she's wearing that silver ring on her middle finger, the one that's similar to Ian's ring.

YouTube - &#x202a;Project Pink Video Spot&#x202c;&rlm;
Old 07-11-2011, 03:51 PM
thislifeagain

Quote:
Originally Posted by magsdey (View Post)
Here's the video spot of Nina for Puma's Project in Pink. I wonder when this was filmed because she's wearing that silver ring on her middle finger, the one that's similar to Ian's ring.

YouTube - &#x202a;Project Pink Video Spot&#x202c;&rlm;
Thanks for the video and the tv guide one too.

Old 07-11-2011, 03:53 PM
New Fan

Hi there. I've been lurking on FF for years now, and I've been reading this board for a while and I feel it's time to finally join in. I have a few comments to make. Please don't take this post as antagonistic, I'm not attacking, just stating my opinion on what I've been reading over the past few months here, and things that have been getting to me.

1 - Yes, they are together. It's beyond obvious. There's no need to constantly ask whether something is "confirmation" or not, or make comments such as "oh yes, TOTALLY just friends haha". It's a bit irritating to read.
2 - They have lives outside of each other. Don't think that just because one of them is away, the other is sitting at home alone all night on twitter, pining. They have other friends to hang out with, other work to be getting on with.
3 - I feel like you twist things into something they are not. This was more apparent a while back when nobody was sure if they were together or not. Friendly smiles during interviews would become deep looks of longing. Innocent comments would become sly proclaimations of love. They are professional. If they worked together in an office and were constantly flirting, people would complain. Their boss would tell them to tone it down. They are not teenagers, they can contain themselves. Which brings me to...
4 - Nina Dobrev is not a child. Stop saying she's an innocent little girl who can't handle the big bad pressures of Hollywood because she has a boyfriend who is popular amongst 14 year olds. She is a 22 year old woman who has been acting since she was young. She can handle it.
5 - This one is a bit off topic, but it's what made me want to post this. JenniferH has mentioned twice now that TVD has lost viewership due to lack of Damon/Elena. No, no no no! It has lost viewers due to a sharp decline in quality midway through season 2. Repetitive plots, inconsistent characters, Elena's rediculous determination to kill herself, knowing that two other people would die with her, Damon's continuous cycle of screwing up and then wallowing in self pity...the list goes on. Saying that most people want D/E is also untrue. Have you ever visited the boards at ONTD or TWoP? Nobody there wants D/E. Granted, most people at ONTD and TWoP just moan anyway, but that's another story. Now personally, I do want them together, but the writers have to be extremely careful when writing it if they don't want to alienate 50% of their viewers. I do love the show, I just really hope the writing picks up during season 3.
6 - Last comment, Ian has been during yoga for years. It has nothing to do with Nina Also, that big silver ring he always wears was made for him years ago by his ex-girlfriend Sarah.

Like I said, not attacking, just giving...constructive criticism? I don't know. It's my opinion. That said, I still read this board because I like the two of them, and think they are a cute couple. I just don't want to have to skip half of the posts here while doing so.

Last edited by Pandamine; 07-11-2011 at 04:13 PM
Old 07-11-2011, 03:55 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinawinsIan (View Post)
Thanks for the pics, Spuffy. Where did you find them? They are a perfect illustration of what we were talking about!
I made a Nina/Ian photobook and collected things that they have in common, so I decided to tip "Ian Somerhalder yoga" to look if there is something there about him loving yoga, and there I found these pictures
"That's the fun of it. It's waiting and waiting and dissecting every little time he does something nice thing for her, and how it makes her feel - that anticipation, that build-up" ~ Julie Plec about Damon & Elena

Jana
Old 07-11-2011, 03:56 PM
Master Fan

It was filmed last week when they were in LA I believe. Nina wears a lot of fashion rings that she mixes and matches. But this one has stuck around for longer than usual. Hmmmmm, I will keep my eyes out at comic con to see if she is wearing it and if I can actually meet her will try and get a closer look at it for you guys
Old 07-11-2011, 03:59 PM
Dedicated Fan

Welcome Pandamine
Old 07-11-2011, 04:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Hey Pandamine! thanks for the different outlook! I admit, we do sometimes like for things to be the way we want them to be and so often assume and find every evidence possible proving ourselves right! It comes with the territory of fangrl I guess
I dunno why TVD viewing declined, perhaps people got fed up with it. I personally don't see much difference between the quality of the first and second season.

but you go on, keep pointing out when we're bring silly and overpresumtuous! It cannot hurt reason and the image of the board

Do you read other threads here as well?
Old 07-11-2011, 04:25 PM
Master Fan

I actually think the drop in viewers are people being fed up with the constant breaks during the season and if you have month long breaks, people will lose interest.

Anyway, yeah, I'm first to admit we twist things buy we just get a little over excitable. I guess we just adore Nian a lot
Old 07-11-2011, 04:33 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandamine (View Post)
5 - This one is a bit off topic, but it's what made me want to post this. JenniferH has mentioned twice now that TVD has lost viewership due to lack of Damon/Elena. No, no no no! It has lost viewers due to a sharp decline in quality midway through season 2. Repetitive plots, inconsistent characters, Elena's rediculous determination to kill herself, knowing that two other people would die with her, Damon's continuous cycle of screwing up and then wallowing in self pity...the list goes on. Saying that most people want D/E is also untrue. Have you ever visited the boards at ONTD or TWoP? Nobody there wants D/E. Granted, most people at ONTD and TWoP just moan anyway, but that's another story. Now personally, I do want them together, but the writers have to be extremely careful when writing it if they don't want to alienate 50% of their viewers. I do love the show, I just really hope the writing picks up during season 3.
Welcome Pandamine! I'm not agreeing with EVERYTHING you said, but I'm going off topic for this one too, thank you for pointing what I quoted out!

@Gennibean: I also think the numerous hiatus aren't hepling and a casual viewer can just decide to drop the show and forget about it during one of them. I don't get why there are so many of them on the CW anyway!

Finally, I don't think we twist things, really... we give an interpretation, speculate about it and give a scenario that could fit with what we've been given
Old 07-11-2011, 04:33 PM
Master Fan

oops dp