Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2004, 08:36 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by master yoda167:
<STRONG>

Well that's the way it usually goes [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] Oh, your relationship does sound very cool [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] I never really have successful relationships with guys, unless they're like gay or reserved [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I don't really have that many male friends... So what did you talk about? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Silly is good [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
*sigh* He came in my room last night. We hung out for a bit and he showed me a new song that he learned on the guitar. He learned and played John Mayer for me because he knew I liked him. Isn't that sweet? [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] We talked about a lot of stuff, just mainly goofing around. I could always post it in here...but I dunno... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Join the John Mayer campaign!
Old 03-25-2004, 02:07 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by **SuperGirl**:
<STRONG>

*sigh* He came in my room last night. We hung out for a bit and he showed me a new song that he learned on the guitar. He learned and played John Mayer for me because he knew I liked him. Isn't that sweet? [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] We talked about a lot of stuff, just mainly goofing around. I could always post it in here...but I dunno... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]</STRONG>
He came into your room? Cool! [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img] Aww, he had learned a new song just for you, aww, that is like the sweetest thing! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] Why can't I ever meet guys like that?! [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] Sorry, back to you [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Well this latest visit sounds pretty good [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Well if you want to...
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 03-25-2004, 12:02 PM
Extreme Fan

Mia~ [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I love it so much when you do your voices,fwank weyu was so cute. What flavour candy did you get BTW?

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] No,that sort of question is not welcome when it concerns being hot and your Mom. I'm going out with my Friend whos Mom it was in a while to celebrate them selling their houses.They're moving closer to me!

Cantonese?Wow,that's impressive-I wish I was fluent in a second language btu there's little hope of that. I did French for a year aswell but I can only remember the basics.Bonjour,j'mapelle Ellen.Je suis bavard. J'ai les yeux verts et les cheveux longs et chatains.

I wish I could give you some jelly too [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] For Christmas we sent our friends who live in America a food package with some stuff in they missed form England-Tea Bags,Salad Cream, Salt and Vinegar Walker's. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I bet you've never heard of Salad Cream.... Well a Fruit flan is basically a whisked,no-fat sponge, which is a round with a shaped rim and then you slice all yoru fruit on top and pour Quick-Jel on it and pop it in the fridge to set. Then eat with cream....or Ice Cream or whatever.

No,we don't have the luxury of outdoor rinks,it's just not cold enough. British weather sucks,it's just dull and rainy. What do you mean by flooding the rinks?

You're a midget,my Mom's a midget too! That's so cool. How tall are you, 5"3? I suddenyl got a feeling I asked you it before and think that was the answer....

Well no,me and Dan have barely spoken but we did once and he got his friends to be mean to me so I shouted the hell at him and now I think he's too embarressed to talk to me. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

That's kinda strange club but I think we could easy get members.....

Everyone else~ My computor broke again but now I think::fingers crossed:: it's fixed so once I've sorted the rest out I'll be back.

Ell xxx
Old 03-25-2004, 02:43 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>He came into your room? Cool! [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img] Aww, he had learned a new song just for you, aww, that is like the sweetest thing! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] Why can't I ever meet guys like that?! [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] Sorry, back to you [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Well this latest visit sounds pretty good [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Well if you want to...</STRONG>
How has your week been going so far? Anything excited happen? I hope your computer starts to work okay soon Ell. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Yeah, I thought it was sweet too. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I didn't talk to him that much yesterday. I went down to his room to just say hi. I sat down and he was learning how to play some stuff off the internet, and then he had to go to the store. So I just said bye and left. So, nothing all that great. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] But then he came back down when he got back from the store and told me I should have gone with him because Kool Aid was on sale. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I guess you just have to understand, that I love Kool Aid. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Here's our convo that we had on MSN. It's nothing that special, just us goofing around. What we do best. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Matt says: indubitably
-Kara- says: Too big of a word for my vocabulary
Matt says: yeah, sorry, I didn't think before I said it
Matt says: [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
-Kara- says: Yes, it's too late to think
Matt says: yeah, you must be tired from trying [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
-Kara- says: No, i'm just really blonde [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Matt says: I was trying to soften the blow

Matt says: great job of scaring me, by the way (snicker)
-Kara- says: I was scared to scare you
-Kara- says: haha
Matty says: darn right
-Kara- says: some day..you wait
Matt says: I just drank 20 oz of water in one attempt
-Kara- says: because...?
Matt says: I was thirsty
-Kara- says: You aren't supposed to drink before you go to sleep, you'll wet the bed.
Matt says: perhaps you have that problem...
-Kara- says: hey now..
-Kara- says: i dont have problems
Matt says: oh contrair...
-Kara- says: shuddup man
Matt says: you're missing a great movie
-Kara- says: what movie?
Matt says: Jury Duty
-Kara- says: Never heard of it..
Matt says: with polly shore
Matt says: it's on tbs, you should watch it
Matt says: it's pretty funny
-Kara- says: maybe i will [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Matt says: Are you coming down or what?
-Kara- says: yeah just a min, I have to get on my pjs!
Matt says: What? are we having a sleep over or something?
-Kara- says: you wish!

Heh, okay. So that was it. Nothing special. But I look forward to our little convos. They were on MSN so it was hard to paste them in here. I replaced the smilies though. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 03-25-2004: Message edited **SuperGirl** ]

Old 03-25-2004, 02:45 PM
Elite Fan

You two....you're such flirts [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Just wait til he sees that you posted his conversation on here [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-25-2004, 02:46 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by brasha:
<STRONG>You two....you're such flirts [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Just wait til he sees that you posted his conversation on here [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>

Negative. If that ever happens, I'll kill myself. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] There was more, but I'm not going to bore you guys. Heh. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-25-2004, 03:40 PM
Elite Fan

Mia~
Good to know [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Yup, two of them at the same time! I felt so awkward at times [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] But I'm actually "my" bouncer was there, because you're right he scared off dum maybe also drunken guys who just wanted to grope me! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Needless to say me no likey those guys! Btw did that Justin bit I sent you on MSN work at all? Did you get to watch it?

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] about the campus story, well that happens sometime, I think it's happened to me too, you just have no idea what just happened [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]

Okay, hon I'm glad that you got it, but stop calling yourself hideously deformed! Don't make me come and make you stop! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] I'm sure a person as nice as you could never be hideously deformed! It's just not possible...Well I went through a change one summer as well, before that guys didn't really look at me, but after some time heads started turning for some reason and some still do [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Well I don't think my eyes wandered tremendously when he was wearing the toga, he was different back then, he was younger and I was still getting over mb(monkeyboy, it was like 2 months after "the incident that broke the "relationship" so it was quite recent...But did my eyes ever wander during the bbq [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/embarrassment.gif[/img], I'm still ashamed of how much I oogled him [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] and my eyes totally wandered, I was gawking and I don't really usually do that! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I was just totally out of control and I never usually am! So you know I guess it was only fair that he got his chance too [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'm just usually quite controlled and cool...Well you need to be careful with certain shirts, I just bought a new top, it's a black stringstrap top with these pink flower things, but they're just outlines, not real flowers!

Good that you were kidding! It was so weird, the [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] really make me uncomfortable! Well me and my friend were sitting on this sofa and there were these foreign looking way older dudes there(over 30 I'd say!) and the one sitting quite close to me said something like" you tired? I said yeah, it was almost 3 a.m. and then he asked if I would like a massage? I was like no and then he asked if I was sure for like 3 times, scaryyy!!!! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

I'm going to go swimming tomorrow, but I think I'm going to go before he gets there, because I want to avoid "interesting events" [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 03-25-2004: Message edited master yoda167 ]
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 03-25-2004, 03:47 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>
Yeah, I thought it was sweet too. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I didn't talk to him that much yesterday. I went down to his room to just say hi. I sat down and he was learning how to play some stuff off the internet, and then he had to go to the store. So I just said bye and left. So, nothing all that great. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] But then he came back down when he got back from the store and told me I should have gone with him because Kool Aid was on sale. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I guess you just have to understand, that I love Kool Aid. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
[ 03-25-2004: Message edited **SuperGirl** ]</STRONG>
Very sweet indeed [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Well you can't get it all the time [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] And he did come back, didn't he? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Okay, o/t question time, what exactly is Kool Aid? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
I didn't quote your convo, but it looked very cool and sweet, like Shari said, you're flirting sooo bad [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Things don't look that bad for you...I know what you mean about him finding out you posted that convo here, I keep blabbing about this guy and I would so die if he ever found out! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Well I'm expecting to hear more from you [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I thought the convo was interesting [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Ell- I don't know if you'll see this, but I e-mailed you back [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 03-25-2004: Message edited master yoda167 ]
icon credit
Hayden
Old 03-25-2004, 05:10 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

Okay, o/t question time, what exactly is Kool Aid? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
I get Kool Aid in little packages. It's drink powder when mixed with sugar and water makes a sweet fruity juice.
Cherry is my fave:
but it comes in all kinds of flavours.
Old 03-25-2004, 05:24 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

Very sweet indeed [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Well you can't get it all the time [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] And he did come back, didn't he? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Okay, o/t question time, what exactly is Kool Aid? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
I didn't quote your convo, but it looked very cool and sweet, like Shari said, you're flirting sooo bad [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Things don't look that bad for you...I know what you mean about him finding out you posted that convo here, I keep blabbing about this guy and I would so die if he ever found out! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Well I'm expecting to hear more from you [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I thought the convo was interesting [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Yeah, he probably doesn't even know I still have his IM up on my screen. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] And to me it just doesn't seem like we're flirting, ya know? Just...talking. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Actually, I'm going to X out of it now because he's been coming in here lately and I don't want him to see it. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] But here's our convo that we are having now. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Matt says: I am indubitably not mad
-Kara- says: Hey, what did I say earlier about using big words late at night?
Matt says: that you're not good at it
Matt says: good thing I am
-Kara- says: That's right...
-Kara- says: But I think I know what i means now
Matt says: or else this conversation would be lacking in the large words department [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Matt says: what do you think it means?
-Kara- says: uh oh
-Kara- says: um...Definetely? I think..
Matt says: among other similar words, yes
-Kara- says: ok, as long as it's 'similar' [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Matty says: such as "undoubtedly" "for certain" and the likes
Matt says: definately is indubitably one of it's meanings [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
-Kara- says: how about, "fo sheezy"
Matt says: uh, loosely translated, yes
-Kara- says: You going to play some more John mayer tonight? I found more chords for a different song of his.
Matt says: we'll see, that last one I did took forever for me to learn. You should be happy with that one.
-Kara- says: Oh, I am [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Oh yes. Cherry is by far one of the best ones! It's the traditional flavor. Have you ever had Hawaiian punch? That's stuff is the bomb dot com too! I also like the Manderina Tangerine one too. Did you know they had Kool Aid recipes on the main site? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-26-2004, 03:06 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

Yeah, he probably doesn't even know I still have his IM up on my screen. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] And to me it just doesn't seem like we're flirting, ya know? Just...talking. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Actually, I'm going to X out of it now because he's been coming in here lately and I don't want him to see it. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] But here's our convo that we are having now.</STRONG>
His IM? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] You don't want to get caught I guess... Sometimes you see things differently when you're looking from the outside [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]Well, I got a bit lost with the convo there,but it still seems funny and nice [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Shari- Thank for explaining Kool-Aid to me! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] We don't have that here...
icon credit
Hayden
Old 03-26-2004, 11:42 AM
Elite Fan

Kara - wtheck does "fo sheezy" mean [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] You and your hip talk [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]. and I definitely like Hawaiin Punch. Haven't tried the other one though. I don't drink alot of it, I tend to buy real fruit juice instead [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img].

Maria - you're welcome. As Johnnie as always tells us "you can buy it on ebay" [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]. It's just a sweet fruit punch - I'm sure you have something similar where you are from. Hey, where are you from?
Old 03-26-2004, 12:08 PM
Elite Fan

Shari- Well yeah we probably have something like it [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Well I'm from Finland, it's a country in northern Europe, between Sweden and Russia, incase you were wondering, not that I think you're dum or anything but a lot of people have never heard of us [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] They say sometimes that this is the most americanised country in the whole of Europe [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Whether that's true or not, I haven't a clue... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
icon credit
Hayden
Old 03-26-2004, 01:06 PM
Elite Fan

Oh, I know where that is [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] Here in Canada's schools (back when I was in school), we have to learn about all the countries and continents in studies. It's kind of a pain at the time, but it sure comes in handy later in life. I still remember most American, South American, and African countries and capitals. I forget alot of European country locations, but I definitely know where Finland is! I think the Baltic sea is there too. *brain tries to remember* I could be way off though [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-26-2004, 05:58 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by brasha:
<STRONG>Oh, I know where that is [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] Here in Canada's schools (back when I was in school), we have to learn about all the countries and continents in studies. It's kind of a pain at the time, but it sure comes in handy later in life. I still remember most American, South American, and African countries and capitals. I forget alot of European country locations, but I definitely know where Finland is! I think the Baltic sea is there too. *brain tries to remember* I could be way off though [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
We have to learn that kind of stuff in school too, it is kind of a drag but comes in handy sometimes [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Wau, that is really cool you remember where "we" are, hardly anyone ever does, well outside of Europe anyway...Allthough I have to say I'd be lost if I'd have to tell you where all the states in America are or provinces in Canada, I think you have provinces, so sorry if I messed up, I really suck at geography...Oh and you are correct the Baltic sea is here, right next to us [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
icon credit
Hayden
Closed Thread   Post New Thread