Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-22-2004, 09:15 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by **SuperGirl**:
<STRONG>Copy cat!!! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

LoL, kiiiiding. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] That's me! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] So how you been? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]I've been following your posts about that guitar playing guy, pardon me for budding in, but he seems very cool [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I see your point about not ruining the friendship, been there, done that...There was this one guy and we were like great friends and maybe something more, but I brought it up and he started acting really weird, mean even, we're not really friends anymore, barely on speaking terms...I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you or tell you what to do, it's just that it's good to consider these things...But maybe it would work out [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Okay, budding out now [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 03-22-2004, 09:29 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *OvErPrOtEcTeD*:
<STRONG>
Maria ~ Not in the slightest. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] All this talk of nude Hayden has me sinking into the lowest of low regions of the gutter. [img]smilies/smirk.gif[/img] [img]smilies/thud.gif[/img] I know, me too! [img]smilies/embarrassment.gif[/img] But you never know, he might like what he reads. [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]
ROTFL! Indeed. All part of our working process. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Oh, so you are! Thanks so much hun. I appreciate it. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I'm really glad you're finally gonna get to see Shattered Glass too! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Yeah, well meet you there at the bottom, I think I'm heading that way too, after that dream I had last week, it included a topless Hayden in bed and me [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] Woo, that was a good dream [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]
Yeah, he might like it, maybe he'd like to join us [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

Yup, like oops I ripped the film apart, oops there was no film in the camera, No, that scene wasn't good enough, the lighting was bad, there was a bug in the picture, oh darn! we forgot to shoot the scene [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Not a prob darling [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Yay! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] Me too! The only problem is who to go with, going on a date to a Hayden movie would probably not be a good idea, I don't think the guy would appreciate my drooling [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] over Hayden, that I'd pay more attention to Hayden than him and besides who could compare against the guy on the screen [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] But since it's released in theaters that means it's coming to dvd also! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 03-22-2004, 09:57 AM
Elite Fan

Mon~
Well who likes to be sick, it totally sucks, I was sick for two weeks right before high school ended, great timing [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] I'm glad you're better hon! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Well we're twinnies for life darling! [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]

Yeah, I think this is the best deal I've made [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Oh, I love those quizzes too! I did this one Orli one, which Orli character is for you and I got Will from POTC! [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img] He's sooo [img]smilies/thud.gif[/img] in that movie...He appeared in my dream some time ago heh I did this celeb match test and I got Justin! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Also I did a LOTR elftest, it said I'm a warrior elf, ugh! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Yeah, he is a sweetheart! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] I miss him so much since he's been filming that movie of his! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Yeah, that sounds really great [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Well that's even sweeter [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Awesome looking, huh? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Now I *really* am interested...Yeah, box him and send here, you should put like a blanket in the box, it's still a bit chilly in here, I don't want him to catch a cold [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img]

Well they're really looks looks, last summer I saw him for like a few minutes while he spoke to his bigsis, his ex-girlfriend was there and he was looking at me! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] And the time when we were partying and ended up sleeping in the same room, wou! those looks went through all night [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] You know something could've really happened then, but it was "bad" time of month, you know...I don't know if it's the fact that he's my friends little brother, I dunno...But my friend says he's found his future Mrs., allthough she doesn't know it yet,the girl that is...So I think I better not interfere with that, but then again if it's just chemistry [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img], it doesn't really matter, allthough I don't really do flings...What I feel? Well he's cute, quite nice, good body [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img], I wonder why he came to the kitchen to take his top shirt off to put it back again [img]smilies/look.gif[/img], I dunno, he's okay...Well I didn't really feel either shyness or embarrassment, I didn't have my bra, I was wearing a sling top and black lace undies and that was it, it was actually kinda goofy and mostly funny [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I wasn't about to wait the whole morning while he gets up and leaves the room, he probably tacticly wouldn't have, but he went all shy on me after that incident on that day,we were sitting side by side by the couch watching a movie...

You're welcome!
icon credit
Hayden
Old 03-22-2004, 11:21 AM
Master Fan

ahhhhhhhhhhhh this thread just got so complicated.
Long posts...errr
Old 03-22-2004, 11:39 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Darth Liz:
<STRONG>ahhhhhhhhhhhh this thread just got so complicated.
Long posts...errr</STRONG>
Sorry Liz [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] Well do read the real Hayden accounter (sp?) post, that's good stuff [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
icon credit
Hayden
Old 03-22-2004, 12:11 PM
Elite Fan

I decided this thread definately needs more pics [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

icon credit
Hayden
Old 03-22-2004, 12:22 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by W:
<STRONG>

He was promoting Shattered Glass in film festival, and I just happened to be spending the weekend there - and staying in the same hotel.

I didn't talk that much, I mean, what do you say to a movie star? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I just congratulated him on the movie (which I haven't even seen, but who cares [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]) and he thanked me and then we took the picture and that's pretty much all.

[ 03-22-2004: Message edited W ]</STRONG>
Thank you, thank you for the pics! They were great! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Wou! That's such a lucky coincedence for you to be in the same hotel! Man, the luck! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
I totally understand you on the movie star issue, I wouldn't have known what to say either [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I probably wouldn't have even dared to approach him, well okay I would've, but I couldn't probably utter out any words he would understand [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'd be like "errmm, blah, blub, -love you *thud* I'm such a doof!
That's so funny about the reporter! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Well I do hope you continue posting here,allthough we're all probably insanely jealous of you forever [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img], but we especially welcome people with juicy stuff like this and you seem like a nice person [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
icon credit
Hayden
Old 03-22-2004, 01:31 PM
Extreme Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Dudette's! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I'm back and for once my lack of posting is down to a computor problem and not my laziness [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Yeah,my computor had a virius and then crashed and it's taken a while to sort out.

I'm just gonna say a big hi and huuuuuge hugs to everyone!since my dad really needs the computor for some work and I guess that's more important so be back for a real post real soon::nods head:: Why do you all look unconvinced..... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

Ell xxx
P.S-You used my title [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-22-2004, 01:51 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by EllsBells:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Dudette's! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

be back for a real post real soon::nods head:: Why do you all look unconvinced..... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

Ell xxx
P.S-You used my title [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Okay hon, see you next week [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] Kiiidding! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
You know I love ya [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Of course we did, it was so prettiful and not to mention fantabidoshous [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I thought we ought to do a romantic one, since our earlier have basicly been well um lust [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 03-22-2004: Message edited master yoda167 ]
icon credit
Hayden
Old 03-22-2004, 03:58 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by master yoda167:
<STRONG>I decided this thread definately needs more pics [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

</STRONG>

Heh, this is by far one of my favorite pictures of him. I love all of his pictures in this photo shoot. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Join the John Mayer campaign!
Old 03-22-2004, 04:01 PM
Master Fan

He looks so think there. I prefer buff Hayden!!
Old 03-22-2004, 04:04 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by master yoda167:
<STRONG>

[img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] That's me! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] So how you been? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]I've been following your posts about that guitar playing guy, pardon me for budding in, but he seems very cool [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I see your point about not ruining the friendship, been there, done that...There was this one guy and we were like great friends and maybe something more, but I brought it up and he started acting really weird, mean even, we're not really friends anymore, barely on speaking terms...I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you or tell you what to do, it's just that it's good to consider these things...But maybe it would work out [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Okay, budding out now [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]</STRONG>

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] LoL, that's alright. Ah yes, the 'guitar playing boy'. *sigh* I really like him. It's Spring Break and there's like 10 of us left in the dorm. So, I've been hanging around him and two other girls lately. Well, when I was gone this weekend, those two girls hung out with him. And I think they're starting to like him now, and I feel like I have missed so much. Even even those couple days. Ah, I'm really starting to like him. And I think that he's starting to like one the girls too. I don't know, he's just always asking about her. I know, I'm the jealous friend. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] And your story got me all scared now, so I'm going to keep quiet. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Join the John Mayer campaign!
Old 03-23-2004, 06:32 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by **SuperGirl**:
<STRONG>

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] LoL, that's alright. Ah yes, the 'guitar playing boy'. *sigh* I really like him. It's Spring Break and there's like 10 of us left in the dorm. So, I've been hanging around him and two other girls lately. Well, when I was gone this weekend, those two girls hung out with him. And I think they're starting to like him now, and I feel like I have missed so much. Even even those couple days. Ah, I'm really starting to like him. And I think that he's starting to like one the girls too. I don't know, he's just always asking about her. I know, I'm the jealous friend. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] And your story got me all scared now, so I'm going to keep quiet. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] It sounds so sweet when you're talking about him [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] I can see you're starting to like him [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Especially if you missed him when you were away a couple of days [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Well you never know, maybe he has other reasons for asking about her, dunno [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] It's not a definate sign of that, well you'll see...Jealous friend? There's nothing wrong with being the jealous friend, haven't you watched all those teen comedies and rom-coms, the jealous friend always gets the guy in the end [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Shoot! I'm sorry, I really didn't mean to freak you out, I probably should have told you that eventhough we're not really friends anymore and hardly speak, I don't regret telling him, not for a second! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Because it turned out that he didn't feel it or didn't wanna feel it, it was best that I found out, otherwise I might still be in love with him, if I ever was and he's a weird guy,so other guys might not act that way...Well each guy is an individual, whether he's worth the chance is totally up to you...
icon credit
Hayden
Old 03-23-2004, 06:35 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Darth Liz:
<STRONG>He looks so think there. I prefer buff Hayden!!</STRONG>
I think he looks good in that pic...I think he looks good pretty much in any pic, whether he be thicker or buff [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Even if he would be thick and you know fully clothed, I still wouldn't kick him to the curb [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
icon credit
Hayden
Old 03-23-2004, 09:50 AM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] who would?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread