Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-26-2004, 05:59 PM
Ultimate Fan

[img]smilies/lurking.gif[/img]

I figured I'd pop my head in for Kara and say [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] to everybody. Also, this Matt fellow sounds like a keeper...is he hot? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Janine || [ @FF.net ] [ @AO3.org ] [ @WP.com ]
Old 03-27-2004, 12:33 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by brasha:
<STRONG>Kara - wtheck does "fo sheezy" mean [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] You and your hip talk [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]. and I definitely like Hawaiin Punch. Haven't tried the other one though. I don't drink alot of it, I tend to buy real fruit juice instead [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img].</STRONG>
Fo sheezy...Hmm, I thought everyone knew what that was. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] It's just a little slang. It also means 'for real', 'for sure'...That kind of stuff. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] And what can I say? I like juice too. That's all I drink, really.

Quote:
Originally posted by master yoda167:
<STRONG>

His IM? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] You don't want to get caught I guess... Sometimes you see things differently when you're looking from the outside [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]Well, I got a bit lost with the convo there,but it still seems funny and nice [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
IM...a.k.a, AIM. I talked to him until 2 a.m. yesterday too. He's not at the dorm anymore, he went home until sunday, so I won't see him. So it was at least good to talk to him through IMs.

What are all of your plans for the weekend? So sad that this week has gone by so fast. I don't even feel like I was on Spring Break. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Join the John Mayer campaign!
Old 03-27-2004, 12:35 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by .:NiennaValandil:.:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/lurking.gif[/img]

I figured I'd pop my head in for Kara and say [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] to everybody. Also, this Matt fellow sounds like a keeper...is he hot? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Thanks for stopping by Janine. You've been missed. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] And Matt is...alright. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I'd say that he's cute. But what makes him hot though is that he's a really nice and funny guy, and he plays the guitar. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] How have you been girly?

Old 03-27-2004, 01:19 AM
Master Fan

Ell - [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Aw, thanks for liking my internet voices. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Hm, I think I grabbed a bunch of watermelon flavors and some strawberry...

Oh, your French isn't bad! I can actually understand some of it too, so that means I'm not completely horrible at it either! I wish I had green eyes! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

Wow, you guys are so nice to your friends! Why don't I get a care package from England? [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] Hm, your Fruit Flan sounds complicated. I might have to try it out someday...

Hm, well, it didn't rain here today, but there's lots of snowfall outside right now. "Flooding the rink" means a zamboni (a car/machine thing) is driven onto the ice surface and water "floods" out as the zamboni moves, so there is a smooth ice surface again after the giant brush spreads the water and it dries. Er, I suck at explaining, so forgive me.

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Wow, if you think 5'3 is a midget height, then I must be super midget! I'm 5'1!

Hee hee. Good for you to shout at Dan when he got his friends to be mean to you! I hate it when people do that. When they don't like you, and then they get people they're friends with to not like you either.
Old 03-27-2004, 01:34 AM
Master Fan

Maria - Oh right! Omg! I totally forgot about that Justin video! It's still on my computer! I need to go find where I saved it. Thanks for reminding me! [img]smilies/headslap.gif[/img]

Well, I think it's a bit different for you! You were probably always pretty, but those boys were too stupid to notice. But when I look back at my younger pictures, ugh, they were hideous!

Oh I see. I thought the toga thing was later on, closer to the BBQ, but I guess not. It's okay for you gawk shamelessly once in a while! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

About the shirt thing, I'm really self conscious about my top, so I don't like getting tight shirts. And I always have to get medium or large cause the small ones don't stretch long enough after they go over my chest. [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

Eeeepp!!! Gross!! I would never let any stranger massage me!!!

How was your swimming? Did you see him? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] I just watched that Justin video!! Heeheeheehee.....so funny!

[ 03-27-2004: Message edited Mini Mia ]
Old 03-27-2004, 03:22 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by **SuperGirl**:
<STRONG>

IM...a.k.a, AIM. I talked to him until 2 a.m. yesterday too. He's not at the dorm anymore, he went home until sunday, so I won't see him. So it was at least good to talk to him through IMs.

What are all of your plans for the weekend? So sad that this week has gone by so fast. I don't even feel like I was on Spring Break. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Oh, right, sorry, don't have AIM [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] Wow,you really do talk [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'm so glad something's happening with you, because my boy life is kinda in withdrawal now [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Well yesterday I had a movie night with lots of junk food and today I'm going to meet two friends of mine, best friends actually, one during the day,she's visiting here, lives in Scotland, (it's 11.21 a.m. now here...) and one at night, nothing special planned...How about you? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 03-27-2004, 03:41 AM
Elite Fan

Mia~

You forgot about Justin? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] How could you!? [img]smilies/headslap.gif[/img] I could never do that! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Well I don't really think I was *that* pretty when I was younger, I was a late bloomer, so you know as a teen, I had no breasts, I was really tiny, had kind of big glasses, braces(night only though but anyway), I dressed pretty much like a kid, I was like "cute" at best... I started looking like a girl when I was like 17, 18, I grew in both perpects, I don't really like looking at older pics... My friends mother said to me when I was at my friends little bro's graduation(you know the guy who's seen me half-naked) that I've always been cute but now I'm beautiful, I was totally blown away, nobody has ever said that to me! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]...I still will not believe you were hideous! I won't go for that! Besides the only thing you need is confidence [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] So don't go there girlfriend! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Well I guess it's okay [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] But I still feel a bit shamed, it's just not like me, that's probably what gets me the most, he just makes me do these things I'd never normally do [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] But you know he should have seen himself that day [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] then he'd understand [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Well I usually wear quite tight shirts since I kinda lack in "topping" on the front side, but they're problematic sometimes, you can't get them zipped without help... [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

Well neither would I, especially old creepy yucky guy! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] My swimming was good and no I did not see him, I saw one guy that might have been him but I don't think it was...

Oh yeah, Justin is so hilarious in it, the other skits were funny too, but this was the best, no doubt! Wasn't his Britney's I'm a slave 4 you imitation frickin' hilarious oh and the dance break after that!? [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] I laughed sooo hard! [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 03-27-2004, 10:54 AM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Hayden In Madrid [img]smilies/star.gif[/img]

Mnica [img]smilies/sail_boat.gif[/img]

[ 03-27-2004: Message edited ~MNicA~ ]
| |
Old 03-27-2004, 10:55 AM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Hayden In Madrid II [img]smilies/star.gif[/img]

| |
Old 03-27-2004, 11:00 AM
Master Fan

Girls, I couldn't meet Hayden [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I'll be back later to write a real post.

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] ya!!

| |
Old 03-27-2004, 12:45 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by master yoda167:
<STRONG>

Oh, right, sorry, don't have AIM [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] Wow,you really do talk [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'm so glad something's happening with you, because my boy life is kinda in withdrawal now [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Well yesterday I had a movie night with lots of junk food and today I'm going to meet two friends of mine, best friends actually, one during the day,she's visiting here, lives in Scotland, (it's 11.21 a.m. now here...) and one at night, nothing special planned...How about you? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>

Scottland? Fun! I try to do my Scottish accent sometimes...But it always turns out British. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Where are you from again? I can't beleive it's Saturday already...I have to do a ton of homework since Spring Break is almost over now. And Sunday I have to coach volleyball all day. *sigh* It's gonna be a long weekend...

Monica, thank you so much for the pictures! I love them! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img]

Old 03-27-2004, 02:10 PM
Elite Fan

Mon- [img]smilies/jaw_drop.gif[/img] [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] I loooove those pics! I absolutely adore them and you [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img] for bringing them here,well naturally I adored you before but now I adore you plenty more [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I just love his hair in those pics! I think it's just right, curly and it lands so sexy on his beautiful angelic face [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] Phew, is it just me or is it getting hot in here!? [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Seriously a man doesn't get any more beautiful than that! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] Swoon!

[ 03-27-2004: Message edited master yoda167 ]
icon credit
Hayden
Old 03-27-2004, 02:18 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by **SuperGirl**:
<STRONG>
Scottland? Fun! I try to do my Scottish accent sometimes...But it always turns out British. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Where are you from again? I can't beleive it's Saturday already...I have to do a ton of homework since Spring Break is almost over now. And Sunday I have to coach volleyball all day. *sigh* It's gonna be a long weekend...
</STRONG>
Well she isn't Scottish, she just lives there [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I'm from Finland and so is my friend [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Weekends go by fast sometimes...I just came home, I spent the day with my friend visiting from Scotland and then went out for coffee with another friend, well technically we didn't coffee, just rasberry smoothies, mmm! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Well I don't have any plans for tomorrow, maybe I'll just slouch around the house or something [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Or alternatively I could beg my sister to go watch Shattered Glass with me [img]smilies/smirk.gif[/img]
icon credit
Hayden
Old 03-27-2004, 06:11 PM
Elite Fan

Okay, gals, I'm going to rant for a while now, so bare with me [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] It's wayyy past my bedtime, but I just had to post... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Okay, so this is very much old news but nonetheless, I got the Episode II dvd as a christmas present but since I've had the vhs version before that I didn't watch my dvd until tonight and I was totally blown away! [img]smilies/jaw_drop.gif[/img] I'm talking about the extras on the second disc...I found atleast two Hayden interwiews, one almost entirely of him and I had no idea the disc had such goodies! [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] Had I known, I would have watched it the minute I got it!...Living where I do, I've never really seen him anywhere except his movies, so this is like the first time I saw him as himself [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] And I gotta say I was so completely mesmerized [img]smilies/daze.gif[/img] [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] He made me grin like an idiot the whole time [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]( very glad my parents are away lol ) I mean yeah I've always known he's sweet and nice and cute, but I had no idea it was to this extent! He's sooo adorable! [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img] He's funny and smiles all the time, he's so totally smokin' hot [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] but still somehow boyishly innocent sometimes [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img] Like every word he spoke made me love him more...I just wanted to hug him, squish him up real nice! [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img] So in conclusion seeing him like that made me love him even more I thought was possible! [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img] Okay, you're all probably laughing at me now [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img], you've probably seen it all before, but I just had to get it out and somehow I thought you'd understand [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Swear I'm sober, I didn't even drink any apple juice tonight! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] Okay, stopping now, I'm off to bed, hoping to dream of a certain someone [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]

[ 03-27-2004: Message edited master yoda167 ]
icon credit
Hayden
Old 03-27-2004, 07:04 PM
Master Fan

Maria - [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] I'm so sorry!! I'll never forget about Justin again. Hee hee. Yeah, I loved that 'I'm a Slave 4U' bit. So funny! And how he ripped that guy's egg off the costume and started pointing? Hee hee.

Hm, the way you described yourself when you were younger sorta sounds like me too. Well, I still wear glasses, when I'm at home and when I don't feel like wearing contacts. And I would NEVER open my mouth to smile for pictures when I had my braces. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] And there was a time when I had no boobs, but then something horrible happened and I these freakish things.

Aw, that's sweet of your friend's mom to say you were beautiful. So how did you reply? I never know what to say when people compliment me.

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Yes, I'm sure if he was someone else that day and he saw himself, he'd be thinking, "Omg, I'm so totally sexy! Go me!" Hm, well, I'm sure he has some idea, right? I mean, other girls did stare at him too at the BBQ, no?

Hm, that guy probably wasn't him then, if you weren't sure, cause you'd probably definitely know if it was him at the pool. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]