Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-21-2004, 08:08 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Ell!

Wort-a-melon? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Now that's weird! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Hey! Talking about eyeballs is normal!

Nope, I don't know any English friends! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] So no care packages for me!

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Well, now you know what flooding the rink means! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Oh, the Mexico episode! I remember that one. Yeah, there was a hiatus after that eppy here cause of football or something. We're waayyy ahead of there now. How behind are you guys?

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I don't look small in pics? Well, considering most of it is my face, I guess you can't tell! Yup yup, from far away, I blend right in with the lil kids! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Oooo good for you for telling Dan off! So what does he want now?
Old 04-22-2004, 02:32 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by **SuperGirl**:
<STRONG>Alright, so I guess we can come out. Everyone, can I have your attention please? Hayden and I are getting married. And Maria is marrying Justin. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Yes we are [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] And after some time we are going to switch! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] And I mean switch, not swing! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 04-22-2004, 03:28 AM
Elite Fan

Mia~ (or whatever it is, you're really called [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] )

Oh, those girls annoy the hell out of me, with their laughing and hair flipping, I don't really do the hairflippy thing [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] and yeah they totally give you dirty looks when you walk by...This is not exactly the same situation, but I go to this shop that sells cd's and dvd's and all that kind of stuff, quite often and atleast one time when I was there, just minding my own business, browsing through the stuff, I passed a guy to get to the shelf behind him, I don't think I even touched him, when this girl who I can only presume was his girlfriend, just grabbed the guy by the arm and gave me the nastiest dirty "this is my man, don't steal him"-stare!! And I was like"What the h***?" I was just passing by for crying out loud! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] I didn't even look at the guy! I was wearing regular clothes and I didn't touch him or talk to him or even smell him [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Yeah, they were blasting N'sync, at the parking lot! It was so fricken' hilarious! I just couldn't stop laughing, because they were all like "hey baby, what up? I'm so smooth, you wouldn't believe" and they were driving like an old white Toyota or something as "smooth" as that and they were just regular looking young guys [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] So the act didn't really work that well! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] You should have seen it...Besides I looked like crap, my hair was a mess and dirty and I didn't have particularly hot clothes on, but I guess they didn't mind heh....Well, that's the thing, I don't really look my age! People quite often think I'm like 18 or 19 or something, I pretty often have to show ID's when I go clubbin' and stuff...I don't know, maybe that's why I'm such a magnet for younger guys, dunno... I don't think your face looks that much like 16, but people may think that because you're small, it used to happen to me all the time, when I was smaller...

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Maybe I am a dorky guy magnet, well I might go there today, so we shall see what happens [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] What!? I showed my tummy to him on purpose!? I so did not!!! I was just wearing a shorter under shirt and my tummy was exposed because I had to get my coat on...He was looking, but he wasn't that nice looking...Okay, maybe I can a bit vixen-ish sometimes, on the rare occasion... [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img]

Yeah, I've seen the newest episode, saw it on Tuesday...I felt so bad for him! I hope things work out for him! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Seth-dorky guy is named Tristan? That reminds me of two people, Brad Pitt as Tristan in The Legends of the Fall and CMM as Tristan on Gilmore Girls [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Yup, she sure does...The thing is when she was introduced to me the first time, she and her Dad were sitting at the backseat of our car and when I heard her name, I had eversomuch trouble trying to contain myself and not to laugh! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] (almost as much when I was at the bbq with Mini and Blue's u make me wanna started playing...) Well thank you darling! Your name isn't Mia!? All this time you've been lying to me, you've been hiding things from me, it has all been one big lie, I don't know how I can ever trust you again after this! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] Well now I really am curious! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Well I could go on a cruise for a month, but I'd just have to go back and forth for like 15 times [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] But yes, I'm leaving on May 12th and returning on May 14th allready to bring more fun into your day [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I know! I always like treats like that in mags! Ohh and I had another Hayden dream last night! It was soo romantic! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] He looked go-ood! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 04-22-2004, 04:03 AM
Elite Fan

Kara-
Dude! I had another Hayden dream last night! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] This was more on the romantic than hot side, well naturally since it's Hayden dreams about him are always hot, but this was like romantic hot rather than dirty hot...I said I would tell you if I had another one,now you know [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] Okay, so in this dream I was hanging out somewhere inside with some people, I'm not really sure who the people were, my friends I guess and I don't remember exactly were we expecting Hayden to come there or did he just come there,well eventually he came, in this dream he was himself in his normal clothes(actually pretty much the clothes he wore to his b-day party, see pic thread...) So he came there and naturally all the girls there were like all over him and I was more like quiet and a tad jealous, must say...So we dined and I talked to him about stuff, don't remember what and at some point it was time for him to leave,by that time I had talked to him a lot more and so he was leaving and we came out of wherever it was that we were and well I guess he just said bye to the other girls,they kinda vanished, heh...And I was like " i should get a picture with him, or ask for his autograph or something to remember this" and I went back to get this bag for him, it was like a souvenir or something lol...Well then he pulled me aside, (at this point we were like in a glasswall building, it reminded me of a mall, but we were alone there) and he hugged me really tight and I mean really really really tight but yet gentle [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] and we stayed like that for a while and then he let go kinda and he was looking at me so wonderfully with them googly eyes of his [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] and he was still holding on to my hand and he said he can't let go of my hand, he doesn't want to, he never wants to let me go and he just can't let go of my hand,can't make himself to let go of me [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img] and then I think he asked me to come with him and I did and I remember us running away together, hand in hand [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] I have an image of waking up next to him the following morning, but I don't know if that was part of the dream or just something I thought about...Sorry, got a bit carried away here [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] It was just such a good dream! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ 04-22-2004: Message edited master yoda167 ]
icon credit
Hayden
Old 04-22-2004, 07:07 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Maria - Meh, I don't mind telling you my real name. It's Celia. But you can just keep calling me Mia for convenience's sake, since everyone here knows me as that. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] And I wasn't lying to you!! You never asked. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Well, I guess those girls are feeling a bit protective of their boyfriends when you walk by! Although annoying, I think you should be flattered! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] That doesn't happen with me that often (not that I mind) but sometimes it happens and I just really wanna roll my eyes at them.

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Well, do tell me if you ever experience things like the Nsync blasting guys who tried to pick you up again! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Looking young can be a benefit. Think of how good you'll look compared to other older looking women who the same age as you in 10 years. In the pic you saw of me, it was really big and I look sorta different in it than I usually do. Well, that's what I think anyway. Yeah, it must be the shortness thing too.

[img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Right right. Stop lying to me! You know you use your womanly charms/ways to lure those poor, unsuspecting guys.

I've never seen Legend of the Falls but I loved Tristan in GG! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Ooooo....what kind of Hayden dream was it???
Old 04-23-2004, 08:29 AM
Elite Fan

Mia~ Your real name is Celia? Well that's a nice name too [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] and I was totally kidding about the lying, it's totally okay! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Well I guess they are protective, but allthough it is kinda flattering, I still find it *so* annoying...Besides okay I can look quite good, beautiful even with make-up and party clothes, but I don't think I'm the most beautiful girl in the world on ordinary days, I very seldom wear any make-up or anything...But I dunno, maybe I look very threatening [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'd like to see what those girls do if I accidentally did touch their guys [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Ooh, they bring out the sadist in me [img]smilies/smirk.gif[/img]

Oh, you'll be the first to know, if something like that happens again [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I don't recall any similar cases, allthough this one guy was leaving the bar and I was standing near the area where the coats are and he was "Hi!How are you? Having fun? Wanna come with us? Nice shoes!" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Allthough the most hilarious part about this is that at the time I was wearing these kinda dirty, totally regular, maybe a bit broken, black sneakers [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] I was a bit like "huh? What now?" [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img] I bet he'd been reading like a book called "How to pick up women with these ten compliments-works everytime!" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Well I'll probably be happy when I'm older...I can't really comment on how you look, because I haven't seen you live...

Me? Lure guys with my womanly charms? Lure them to do what exactly? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Well okay today I was showing off a bit to these guys at the restaurant we were eating at [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] But still lure them to do what?

Well I wouldn't recommend watching that movie, it' so damn sad! Yeah, Tristan was cool in GG! I don't really like GG anymore, I think they're not that funny as they used to be and Jess left and I liked him...Not always, but still...

Well this Hayden dream was really romantic [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] Well in this dream he was himself dressed in his normal(yet incredibly goodlooking) clothes and I was me...I was hanging out with some people, girls mostly and then he came there and all the girls were all over him but I was a bit shy, but eventually I got around to talking to him, we ate and I think I talked to him during that and after and then it was time for him to leave and I thought that I need to get his autograph or a picture or something to remember this moment by and I was still a bit shy, but you know somehow the other girls disappeared or Hayden just didn't pay attention to them( well it was *my dream...heh) and he pulled me aside and he was like sad to leave me and then I went back to get a bag for him or something and after that, he hugged me really really tight, and it wasn't a friendly hug, it was a romantic hug! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] And he didn't let go for quite some time and he was still very sad and unwilling to leave me! And then he let go, but still held my hand in his and he said he can't let it go, he doesn't want to do that, he's not able to let go and he said he's never gonna let me go [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] And then he asked me to come with him and I did and we ran away together [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] And I'm not sure if the dream included me waking up next to him the next morning or was that just something I thought of in the morning...The best part of the dream was that during the dream I didn't know it was a dream, so it felt so real! Aaah, wouldn't mind a sequel to this one [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Girls, we need to start thinking about titles for our next thread, it's only a couple posts away!
icon credit
Hayden
Old 04-23-2004, 03:22 PM
Extreme Fan

Okay guys we're nearing another new thread!Eek,we're flying. So title ideas anyone? Here's a few...

Hayden Christensen #6: So hot it hurts!

Hayden Christensen #6: A whole year older, a whole lot hotter.

Hayden Christensen #6: Improving with age!

Hayden Christensen #6: He looks wonderful every night...

What do you think?

Ell xxx

[ 04-23-2004: Message edited EllsBells ]
Old 04-23-2004, 11:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

Hayden Christensen #6: A whole year older, a whole lot hotter.

[ 04-23-2004: Message edited EllsBells ][/QB]
Oh! I like this one! And I shall go start the new thread. If anyone wants the title changed, let me know. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-23-2004, 11:38 PM
Master Fan

Hey guys! New thread is here! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]