Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-23-2004, 11:14 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Darth Liz:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] who would?</STRONG>
Well no girl (or guy) for that matter in their mind would...But I do know one, one of my best friends really doesn't like him, she thinks he looks too much like a teenager and she makes fun of me because I you know worship the ground he walks on [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] But hey more for me/us [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 03-23-2004, 12:10 PM
Master Fan

Ok maybe a couple of years ago he looked like a teen but now with added years and weight (BUFF [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] ) he looks extremely manly!!

[ 03-23-2004: Message edited Darth Liz ]

Old 03-23-2004, 03:27 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Ok maybe a couple of years ago he looked like a teen but now with added years and weight (BUFF [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] ) he looks extremely manly!!

[ 03-23-2004: Message edited Darth Liz ]</STRONG>
I'm beginning to think buff is your favorite word [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] But yeah, he is extremely manly but also with a hint of boyish charm [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 03-23-2004, 03:58 PM
Master Fan

Yeah Buff is my new favorite along with Nude Hayden. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 03-23-2004, 04:04 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Yeah Buff is my new favorite along with Nude Hayden. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Duly noted [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] and I second those! Here, here! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
icon credit
Hayden
Old 03-23-2004, 06:13 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by master yoda167:
<STRONG>

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] It sounds so sweet when you're talking about him [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] I can see you're starting to like him [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Especially if you missed him when you were away a couple of days [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Well you never know, maybe he has other reasons for asking about her, dunno [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] It's not a definate sign of that, well you'll see...Jealous friend? There's nothing wrong with being the jealous friend, haven't you watched all those teen comedies and rom-coms, the jealous friend always gets the guy in the end [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Shoot! I'm sorry, I really didn't mean to freak you out, I probably should have told you that eventhough we're not really friends anymore and hardly speak, I don't regret telling him, not for a second! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Because it turned out that he didn't feel it or didn't wanna feel it, it was best that I found out, otherwise I might still be in love with him, if I ever was and he's a weird guy,so other guys might not act that way...Well each guy is an individual, whether he's worth the chance is totally up to you...</STRONG>

Yeah, I think the more time I spend with him, the more I start to like him. *sigh* [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] I talked to him and hung out with him for a while last night, and then talked to him online this morning. I just like where our relationship is right now. We're just friends and we're goofing around. I could send you our AIM conversation that we had. It's just both of us being silly, but still...I love that. [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

Join the John Mayer campaign!
Old 03-23-2004, 06:57 PM
Master Fan

Girls [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

It's almost 2am [img]smilies/yawn.gif[/img] but I wanted to tell you before I'm going to bed that Hayden is here in Spain, he was in that Festival in Las Palmas (Canarias) last weekend - he won an award for his role in Shattered Glass - and today he's been in Madrid. I'm trying to know if he's leaving tomorrow or if he's coming to Barcelona to do some Shattered Glass promo or some tourism... I'll let ya know [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I'll catch up with you tomorrow [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] ya!!

Mònica [img]smilies/sail_boat.gif[/img]
♥ | ♪ | ☼
Old 03-23-2004, 09:53 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *OvErPrOtEcTeD*:
<STRONG>Hi Mia! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
I know. I'm truly sorry for disappearing yet again. I always endeavour to come back. It's just I have a habit of posting on more threads than I can track. It's especially the case on my Oz threads. We end up chatting there for hours sometimes... [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I've been well though. I graduate from my BA in Writing and Editing next week and started my Honours degree this month. I've been busy researching and just the usual catching up with friends and seeing movies in between. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img] How have you been?! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
Kat! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Hm, I haven't posted on the Oz threads for such a long time. Mostly cause nobody's on when I do, or it's very late (or early) and it can go on for hours and I need sleep. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Wow, congrats on graduating next week! So what do you research in your Editing and Writing degree? I'm okay. Lab exams and lecture finals coming up! [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] Just trying to live through organic chemistry! I'm starting to think I'm not a science person afterall...

I haven't been to the movies in months! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]
Old 03-23-2004, 10:15 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I was always here, in spirit, if not in person. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I would never abandon you! It's okay. You don't seem manly to me.

Wow, your very own bouncer! That guy had a mad crush on you, that's for sure! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Hee hee. So did he leave any guys in the place by the end of the night? Were you friends with him or did he just stare at you alot?

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] No, you didn't sound dumb! I would say I know exactly how you feel (from that time about the boy in the cafeteria), except you actually know Mini, and I didn't know the guy. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Whoa, what if the occasion comes and you have to touch Mini, like dancing? Could you possibly pass out?

Aw, that poor guy! He was only trying to serenade you! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] So what did you do? Move away? Kept dancing?
Old 03-24-2004, 03:52 AM
Elite Fan

Mia~ I'm so glad you haven't abandoned me! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Yeah, he really did, I know it sounds scary but it was actually kinda nice most of the time [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] No there were guys left at the end of the evening [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] We were friends back then, I haven't seen him in ages, but you know we're still in speaking terms should I bump into him... We spent almost all the time next to the bouncers, good seats, they really had the funniest stories and good protection, heehee..."My" bouncer really did used to stare if me and my gal went dancing and if I moved from my seat and if we were sitting right before him, he probably showed a face to the guys that tried to approach, because some of the guys seemed like they were coming over but changed their path at the last minute [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I didn't really mind that much because there was never really anyone there I would have wanted to meet...Allthough those nights were interesting when "my" bouncer was there and you remember I told you I had a kind of a "stalker" who stared at me for years, well I was dancing and the bouncer was staring from the left and the starer guy from the right, I kinda felt a bit self-conscious [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Good that it didn't sound dumb...Well I didn't really know him that well back then, but then again I did know him some...It might feel the same, but with me what really got me was just how much he had changed...You know it was like Justin for example, I mean he was cute in N'sync and all, but not *that* hot and then he went and got all gorgeous on me [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] You know just look at him now [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] I noticed the v-neck top I was wearing at the bbq when I was looking for something to wear just now, it was a surprise to me, just how much it revealed [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I still remember trying to tug it up all the time, especially when I was sitting on the ground and he was sitting on a chair next to me, needless to say his gaze wondered some...I haven't ever touched him I think, unless that time I spilled some punch near him, no I don't think I have, dancing with him? Hmm, should the occasion occur, I don't think I would pass out, I'd be too nervous to pass out [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Serenade me? With J-Lo's Let's Get Loud!? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]Have you heard the lyrics?! lol It was kinda disturbing, his eyes were like this [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] I kept on dancing and other people got infront of him...Eyh,this old guy there wanted to give me a massage, eyh,eyh, eyh! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
icon credit
Hayden
Old 03-24-2004, 03:57 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by **SuperGirl**:
<STRONG>

Yeah, I think the more time I spend with him, the more I start to like him. *sigh* [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] I talked to him and hung out with him for a while last night, and then talked to him online this morning. I just like where our relationship is right now. We're just friends and we're goofing around. I could send you our AIM conversation that we had. It's just both of us being silly, but still...I love that. [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Well that's the way it usually goes [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] Oh, your relationship does sound very cool [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] I never really have successful relationships with guys, unless they're like gay or reserved [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I don't really have that many male friends... So what did you talk about? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Silly is good [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
icon credit
Hayden
Old 03-24-2004, 10:02 AM
Master Fan

Monica I hope you get to meet Hayden over there in Barcelona.
Old 03-24-2004, 07:27 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by W:
<STRONG>

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Okay, details.

He was promoting Shattered Glass in this film festival, and I just happened to be spending the weekend there - and staying in the same hotel.

[Pics are linked because they're huge]

This is what he was wearing when I took the picture of him on Saturday evening and here's a pic -and another one- from Saturday morning (I know because that's when we met in front of the elevator).

I didn't talk that much, I mean, what do you say to a movie star? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I just congratulated him on the movie (which I haven't even seen, but who cares [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]) and he thanked me and then we took the picture and that's pretty much all.

Oh, and there was this tv presenter also having dinner there who obviously had no idea who he was, but the minute she saw me approach him she jumped from her seat and started babbling in some weird form of unintelligible English how she worked in the 'most successful late night in Spain' and whatnot and Hayden just sort of stood there looking at her like 'What the...?' but was apparently too polite to brush her off or something! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] It was pretty funny to watch.

[ 03-22-2004: Message edited W ]</STRONG>
Wow, I'm extremely jealous too, much like most of the people on this thread! [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] So entirely cool that you actually met him! If I actually saw him in real life, I'd have to look twice (or maybe 3 times) cause I wouldn't believe it.

And that was funny about the TV reporter! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

And thanks so much for the pics!!
Old 03-24-2004, 07:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~MòNicA~:
<STRONG>Girls [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

It's almost 2am [img]smilies/yawn.gif[/img] but I wanted to tell you before I'm going to bed that Hayden is here in Spain, he was in that Festival in Las Palmas (Canarias) last weekend - he won an award for his role in Shattered Glass - and today he's been in Madrid. I'm trying to know if he's leaving tomorrow or if he's coming to Barcelona to do some Shattered Glass promo or some tourism... I'll let ya know [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I'll catch up with you tomorrow [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] ya!!

Mònica [img]smilies/sail_boat.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Ohh!!! [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] I'm hoping he will go to Barcelona! Then maybe you could see him too! I'm so excited for you!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 03-24-2004, 07:42 PM
Master Fan

Maria - Right then, now you know I'd never abandon you. Or anyone else here. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Wow! Two starers for you! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I'd be so completely self conscious. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Hm, well, at least your bouncer probably warded off alot of stupid guys who would have probably just tried to touch you.

Okay, today I was walking around campus and this group of guys walks by and I could tell they're not from here. Then one of them goes "Hola!" and he does this weird gesture thing I've never seen before. I didn't know he was talking to me at that time so I didn't say anything back! Then after I realized I was the only one there on the sidewalk at the time so he must have been talking to me! Now I feel bad, even I have no idea what happened!

Yeah, I get that about the changing (in appearance). Some people just go away for a little while, and then they come back and you're like, "Wow!" Actually, it sounds like me (except no "Wow!", but maybe a "Lookee, she's not that bad looking anymore!") cause I used to be hideously deformed. Okay, maybe not hideously. Just slightly. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Well, you couldn't blame him for his wandering eyes when you wore that v neck top, can you? I bet you've had wandering eyes when he wore that toga!! [img]smilies/smirk.gif[/img] [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img] Omg, I have a black v neck top and I always pull it up too! And sometimes when I forget to and bend over, my friends are like "Your shirt's too low!" and it's hilarious!

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I was just kidding! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] And ew, I hate people that give [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img], unless I know them. Massage from an old guy? Ugh, what happened there?