Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2004, 04:51 PM
Master Fan

Hey would you mind starting the new Off Topic thread?
I have to go home now. I don't come on-line when I'm at home.
Old 03-17-2004, 05:23 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by master yoda167:
<STRONG>

Thanks, Kat! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I'm glad to see you're back again! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
Okay, the pics, [img]smilies/thud.gif[/img], [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] [img]smilies/drool_spit.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]
I can now officially say I'm definately in love with you for bringing the pics! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
I'm so glad you're cured [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Those pics are amazing, you're right it is a good outfit but then again he would look good in anything or like I said alternatively without anything [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] heh
You better not, don't make me come and find you! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Yes, I think the reshoot is only fair [img]smilies/smirk.gif[/img] and definately the only way to go [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

</STRONG>
Good, as always, to be back again, Maria! [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
Aw, no worries. It was no chore on my account. In fact my pleasure, quite literally. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] You're so right. I don't know what I was thinking saying he looked best fully clothed now. [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]
Hehe, as long as the pics and discussion are this good, you won't have to do that. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Bring on the reshoot! Of course, we'll be acting and directing. [img]smilies/smirk.gif[/img]

Oh, is it ok if I'm added to the list? I don't think I ever got added before, and would love it if I could be a naughty angel too. [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img]

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie
Old 03-18-2004, 05:56 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *OvErPrOtEcTeD*:
<STRONG>
Good, as always, to be back again, Maria! [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
Aw, no worries. It was no chore on my account. In fact my pleasure, quite literally. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] You're so right. I don't know what I was thinking saying he looked best fully clothed now. [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]
Hehe, as long as the pics and discussion are this good, you won't have to do that. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Bring on the reshoot! Of course, we'll be acting and directing. [img]smilies/smirk.gif[/img]

Oh, is it ok if I'm added to the list? I don't think I ever got added before, and would love it if I could be a naughty angel too. [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Heeey hon! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Well I bet it wasn't a hard thing to do [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Yes, what were you thinking!? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I mean seriously nude Hayden vs. fully clothed Hayden, hmmm, not really a mindboggler [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] Okay seriously if he would ever come here and read this stuff, I'd just die of shame! [img]smilies/embarrassment.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Well we have to keep the convo bubbly [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Yup, definately we'll be acting and directing and we keep messing up with our lines and oddly enough we keep losing those film canisters all the time [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Well actually I'm ahead of you babe, I allready noticed it and added you [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 03-18-2004, 06:45 PM
Elite Fan

Hey guys! What have all of you been up to? It seems like there's so many more people here. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Compared to...How many did we have here? 4? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Join the John Mayer campaign!
Old 03-19-2004, 02:18 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by **SuperGirl**:
<STRONG>Hey guys! What have all of you been up to? It seems like there's so many more people here. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Compared to...How many did we have here? 4? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Yeah, there's new people here but we've lost the old ones, Mia hasn't posted in like a week and we're missing Ell and Mon too... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Allthough I did see Mon on MSN last Friday and she told me to say [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
to all you gals... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 03-19-2004, 06:10 AM
Elite Fan

Hey guys!

I just had to share... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
So I got a very nice surprise today when I was leafing through the movie section in our newspaper, suddenly a small but clearly visible picture of Hayden appeared at the bottom of the page [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] , it was a movie rewiew and I looked at the title and it was the rewiew for Shattered Glass! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Yay! I didn't even know it was coming here, but it's coming to an independent theater so they haven't really advertised it...I'm so glad! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] I can finally go see it! But the problem is none of my friends really like Hayden( one of my friends makes fun of me for liking him...), but I'll go see it alone if I must [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Afterall it is Hayden! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
icon credit
Hayden
Old 03-19-2004, 02:13 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by master yoda167:
<STRONG>Hey guys!

I just had to share... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
So I got a very nice surprise today when I was leafing through the movie section in our newspaper, suddenly a small but clearly visible picture of Hayden appeared at the bottom of the page [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] , it was a movie rewiew and I looked at the title and it was the rewiew for Shattered Glass! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Yay! I didn't even know it was coming here, but it's coming to an independent theater so they haven't really advertised it...I'm so glad! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] I can finally go see it! But the problem is none of my friends really like Hayden( one of my friends makes fun of me for liking him...), but I'll go see it alone if I must [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Afterall it is Hayden! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
That's awesome [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]. Sitting alone in a theatre with a super huge picture of Hayden in front of you? Not a bad way to spend an evening [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-19-2004, 02:40 PM
Master Fan

Hello [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I've been sick [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

WOW [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I really [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] those pics, where are they from??

Maria~ You're the best twin I could have [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Okay, okay... Justin is your man, don't [img]smilies/whip.gif[/img] me please!! I'm Nat, not Cameron [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img] We can make a deal, you take Justin and I take Orli [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Exactly, that's what I think. Mistakes make us learn and grow [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I think I'm lost [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img] Who did you miss?? You said 'Well I've only met the twice(if you count the time when I met him) and when I left for grams and gramps the next day, by tha night, I think I actually missed him!! How that's possible, I'll never know' I'm so silly [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]

So are you and Justin finally coming to dinner with Orli and I in Orliland?? Have you phoned him?? [img]smilies/phone.gif[/img] What do you want me to prepare?? I can prepare scrumptious meals [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I'm so sorry about that guy, but hey it's his loss [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img] He won't find someone like my twinnie [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img]

Thanx for your advice hun, you're the best [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I haven't seen that guy yet, maybe I'll see him tomorrow because we usually party at the same club. I think you're right, I should send him to see you [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] He's really cute, I'm sure you would [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] him!!

Mònica [img]smilies/sail_boat.gif[/img]

[ 03-19-2004: Message edited ~MòNicA~ ]
♥ | ♪ | ☼
Old 03-19-2004, 03:30 PM
Master Fan

Kara~ A guy across the hall?? Is he cute?? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

What kind of Medieval stories are you reading?? Some famous writer?? Don't tell me you hate reading [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I love [img]smilies/read.gif[/img] it makes me feel free. I'm reading Anne Rice - Vampire Chronicles at this moment, I'm gonna start reading The Tale Of The Body Thief (I think that's the title in english) I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] vampires [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

♥ | ♪ | ☼
Old 03-19-2004, 03:51 PM
Master Fan

Mia~ Yeah, I found a LOTR store near my home. The Lorien Leaf pendant is so cuuute [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] Now I wanna get Arwen's Evenstar or Galadriel's ring [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Thanx for thinking I'm not crazy [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

If you get up early I will give you a nice surprise like nekkid Hayden for instance [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] What do you think?? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Basic advice: Be confident about yourself and don't be shy, guys like that. You can do the first mov, if you know he's interested [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Why do you think you scare them away?? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Don't say that, that's impossible [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] You're adorable [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]

Thanx 'sis' [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] I know I blunder my english but I try to do my best [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] It's good to know at least I make you laugh [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

♥ | ♪ | ☼
Old 03-19-2004, 04:13 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~MòNicA~:
<STRONG>Hello

Maria~ You're the best twin I could have

Okay, okay... Justin is your man, don't me please!! I'm Nat, not Cameron We can make a deal, you take Justin and I take Orli

Exactly, that's what I think. Mistakes make us learn and grow

I think I'm lost Who did you miss?? You said 'Well I've only met the twice(if you count the time when I met him) and when I left for grams and gramps the next day, by tha night, I think I actually missed him!! How that's possible, I'll never know' I'm so silly

So are you and Justin finally coming to dinner with Orli and I in Orliland?? Have you phoned him?? What do you want me to prepare?? I can prepare scrumptious meals

I'm so sorry about that guy, but hey it's his loss He won't find someone like my twinnie

Thanx for your advice hun, you're the best I haven't seen that guy yet, maybe I'll see him tomorrow because we usually party at the same club. I think you're right, I should send him to see you He's really cute, I'm sure you would him!!

Mònica

[ 03-19-2004: Message edited ~MòNicA~ ]</STRONG>
I'm sorry you've been sick, hon! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Awww, thanks [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]

Well I don't have to whip you now that you put things right [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Well hmmm, okay you can take Orli and I'll take Justin, we have a deal [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] There was this quiz about him somewhere, I knew like over 90 % of the answers [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Well that had typos, it's not you but nevermind who anymore...

Yeah, we're coming [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I talked to him [img]smilies/phone.gif[/img] earlier and he was really psyched about it, he said he'd love to meet my friends since they're my friends they have to be amazing [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Well my man Justin likes all american food, but he could be up to trying something different, maybe something Spanish would be good [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] A pie for dessert would be great...

Aww, thanks twinnie [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] You're the best and really sweet! [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]

You're welcome! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] He's cute huh? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Well send him over, I'd love me some cute guy [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] You know just next time you see him, put him in a really large box and overnight him to me [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I was at this b-day party today, my gal pal's and her little brother's(he turned 21 and my friend will turn 23 later), well him and me, we have this thing, we're not in love and I don't think either of us would really like to start dating, not seriously anyway, but somehow we're drawn to eachother, I don't see him that often, but everytime we do see eachother, he looks at me, you know, looks looks [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] and we have this physical chemistry which is really weird...Like today when I was over at the party, he came to the kitchen a couple of times and I think he was looking at me allthough my friend says he's really interested in a girl, a friend of a friend or something [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] It's really odd, I don't know what it is, it isn't love and it isn't even a crush oh and btw he's the only guy who's seen me like half-naked, we've been partying and were sleeping in the same room and I had get up and I didn't have any pants on lol
icon credit
Hayden
Old 03-19-2004, 04:18 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by brasha:
<STRONG>

That's awesome [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]. Sitting alone in a theatre with a super huge picture of Hayden in front of you? Not a bad way to spend an evening [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Yeah, it is [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Well that image you provided was mighty luring [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] The only thing better would be Hayden in the flesh in the theatre where you're sitting alone [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Mon- I forgot to say that the Hayden pics are from a press junket for SG I think [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
icon credit
Hayden
Old 03-19-2004, 04:22 PM
Master Fan

Hi Shari [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Nice to meet you *shakes hand* I'm Mònica [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Ell~ I wrote you on the last thread but you never wrote me back [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Kat~ Welcome back sis [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I'm so so happy to see you [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

I added you to my MSN, I looked for you email on the 'write an email to *OvErPrOtEcTeD*' option I hope you don't mind [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]

I can't wait to see Hayden wearing those glasses, I've seen some pix and he looks so sexy [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

I think the album is gonna be released next september *fingers crossed* They will do some promo in US, Europe, Asia and Australia and then a world tour [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] It was so sad they decided to close the BSB board, but we didn't reach a 100 posts per week [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

I'm so lucky to have Jay [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Again those pix are [img]smilies/thud.gif[/img] Awesome!! Thanx for posting them [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]

♥ | ♪ | ☼
Old 03-19-2004, 07:17 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~MòNicA~:
<STRONG>Kara~ A guy across the hall?? Is he cute?? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

What kind of Medieval stories are you reading?? Some famous writer?? Don't tell me you hate reading [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I love [img]smilies/read.gif[/img] it makes me feel free. I'm reading Anne Rice - Vampire Chronicles at this moment, I'm gonna start reading The Tale Of The Body Thief (I think that's the title in english) I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] vampires [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 03-19-2004: Message edited ~MòNicA~ ]</STRONG>

You bet he's cute! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] He plays the guitar and piano and I had him play for me a couple times, and he's sang to me too. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] So cute! I really like him, but I really don't think he feels the same way. Oh well, that doesn't stop me from hanging out with him. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Oh, I love reading. Really, I do. Except for when it comes to reading for school work. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'm reading The Lais of Marie De France, and Hrotsvit of Gandersheim. They're actually quite intersting...So far. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Join the John Mayer campaign!
Old 03-20-2004, 05:05 AM
Master Fan

Maria~ Yeah, I don't like being sick [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I've had some kind of intestinal flu, a mix of stomach-ache and head-ache.

You're welcome [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]

We have a deal then [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Oh I like doing those silly quizzes, like 'Which Orli are you?', 'Do you know everything about Orli?' or 'Are you and Orli the perfect match?' [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Awww Justin is so sweet [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] We'd love to meet him too!! Well, I will cook salad, paella and a pie for dessert [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] What do you think??

You're making me [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] I was only telling the truth [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

Yup, he's really really cute. In fact he looks awesome [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] Next time I see him I'll tell him 'you're very cute and you're a really nice guy but I have a bf' or something like that *fingers crossed* Then I'll take him and put him in a box [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I know what you mean with those 'looks looks' [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] I think you both feel very attracted to each other, but maybe the fact that he's your friend's little brother and you're his sister's friend is an obstacle for both of you to think about you two dating together. He seems to be interested in you, when a guy 'looks looks' at you, that means something. What do you feel about him?? So he saw you half-naked?? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Did you feel embarrasment or shyness??

Thanx for the info about the pix, they are great [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

♥ | ♪ | ☼
Closed Thread   Post New Thread