Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-24-2015, 04:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

I am so glad Caroline is back.. I could not stand her having no!humanity anymore!! She was making me literally want to smack the crap out of her Caroline actually going to kill Stefan was way disturbing and not cool. Not a fan of that at all. I am actually quite disgusted!

I definitely think Stefan and Caroline are going to come together in the finale. It will be nice to see them together but in a much healthier way

Last edited by You can't kill me!; 04-24-2015 at 04:27 AM
Old 04-24-2015, 05:21 AM
Master Fan

My stream was bad so I didn't even catch that she was trying to kill him until afterwards and then I was confused about what she was talking about. I liked No!Humanity Caroline when she was in control. But when she lost control she started annoying me so I'm glad it's over and I hope that's the last we see of these no humanity phases.
Old 04-24-2015, 06:31 AM
Obsessed Fan

That breakdown at the end was some A+ performance.
Old 04-24-2015, 06:47 AM
Absolute Fan

I feel it was sort of stupid move to give Caroline her mom's letter instead of having Elena just read it. I get that the writers are giving Caroline a very personal consequence of having her humanity off and something to feel intense pain about as a result, but now it's going to bug me that she'll never know what she said.

♥ Please, you couldn't handle it...Perhaps you're the one who couldn't handle it ♥
~ Mary ~ Icon
Old 04-24-2015, 07:01 AM
Master Fan

^Yup. It's a bit too much. Maybe Damon was smart enough to read the letter and can tell her what was in it. Hopefully there's a another copy somewhere.
Old 04-24-2015, 01:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Good to have Caroline back really hope she and Stefan get together by the end of the season.
Old 04-24-2015, 06:28 PM
Addicted Fan

I think they could decide to get together in the finale. I'm suspecting that Caroline will probably come around.
Old 04-24-2015, 06:35 PM
Extreme Fan

theory: Elena takes cure turns human (human Elena always wanted Stefan) will she want him back and he finds out but he decides he doesnt want her that he wants to be with caroline that would be epic
Old 04-24-2015, 06:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

^^ When you say it like that.. it makes it seem like Caroline will be pushed into getting with Stefan. Caroline is in love with Stefan.. she feels guilty about everything she did, which is why she feels like she doesn't deserve him... she honestly believes she has ruined their friendship and whatever else they could have had. It's sad, but I really do believe that whatever happens with Elena in the finale will bring SC closer together
Old 04-24-2015, 07:01 PM
Extreme Fan

thats the last thing I want is Caroline pushed into being with Stefan I want her to be with him with her own free will. thats not what I meant it was just a theory
Old 04-24-2015, 07:58 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by just (View Post)
I guess when people want to hate, they will, no matter what.
Was that comment directed at me because of what I said about the scene feeling like a retcon? As a Steroline fan, I certainly don't hate, I just don't see it the same way as others with how the writers have written the flow of Stefan's feelings this season. My biggest problem being with episode 15.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaBelle (View Post)
^Yup. It's a bit too much. Maybe Damon was smart enough to read the letter and can tell her what was in it. Hopefully there's a another copy somewhere.
I kept hoping there was a back up copy too just in case things didn't go as planned with Caroline's humanity being off. I figured she was going to resist reading it.

I'm so disappointed that we're not going to get any SC scenes in the next episode. Hopefully there will be some interaction with either Stefan leaving her phone messages or him talking about her to Damon/Elena. I just hope the episode doesn't just ignore them completely.

♥ Please, you couldn't handle it...Perhaps you're the one who couldn't handle it ♥
~ Mary ~ Icon
Old 04-24-2015, 08:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimatecandice (View Post)
thats the last thing I want is Caroline pushed into being with Stefan I want her to be with him with her own free will. thats not what I meant it was just a theory
Wasn't talking to you

I don't think SC will get mentioned at all next episode. Stefan seems to be really worried about DE and the cure...
Old 04-24-2015, 08:37 PM
Extreme Fan

Glader|4|Life Wasn't talking to you

felt directed at me! sorry

stefan's on the phone could it be Caroline, just hoping
Old 04-24-2015, 09:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emsea (View Post)

I kept hoping there was a back up copy too just in case things didn't go as planned with Caroline's humanity being off. I figured she was going to resist reading it.

I'm so disappointed that we're not going to get any SC scenes in the next episode. Hopefully there will be some interaction with either Stefan leaving her phone messages or him talking about her to Damon/Elena. I just hope the episode doesn't just ignore them completely.
I still hope Caroline gets some kind of closure with her mother somehow. Maybe she visits a family relative or she finds something else.

I think we'll at least get a mention of where she is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glader|4|Life (View Post)
Caroline is in love with Stefan.. she feels guilty about everything she did, which is why she feels like she doesn't deserve him... she honestly believes she has ruined their friendship and whatever else they could have had. It's sad, but I really do believe that whatever happens with Elena in the finale will bring SC closer together
As sad as it is I'm so glad that Caroline feels guilty for what happened and feels like she ruined things. And I agree that the finale will end on a good note whether they get together or we see Caroline forgiving herself. I don't know if you can get more angsty than 6x19. And I don't think Stefan has any expectations right now. He's been exactly where Caroline is in season 3 with Elena. I feel like she's the one who holds the cards right now with what happens with them.

Last edited by ElenaBelle; 04-25-2015 at 01:26 AM
Old 04-25-2015, 07:21 AM
Addicted Fan

So, there's screencaps of next week's sneak peek. It's Stefan on the phone. I'm betting anything that he's leaving a voicemail for Caroline. This will be a parallel to the beginning of the season. When Caroline was trying to reach Stefan, but he didn't want to be bothered.

I'm kinda hoping they can be together in the finale. There needs to be some kind of happiness in the finale.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread