Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-29-2015, 12:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emsea (View Post)
If SC only has one scene in ep 21 I think it's because Caroline spends the whole time at the wedding trying to avoid Stefan. Looks like in the pic they are on stairs so I'm thinking he's blocking her so he'll have his chance to speak his mind about their relationship (being pro-relationship). I envision him saying "I just want to talk" And I think the crossroads in the finale may be her realizing she could lose him again and her choosing him. I wish my dream of a double wedding would come true but I doubt it. That would certainly be a surprise tho
It looks like Stefan is just about done in that still ... I think after Caroline says what she says to Stefan (all guilt ridden and what not).. he will be hurt.. maybe even annoyed, but he will accept it, and then he will take off with Damon on their road trip.. is the D/S road trip in episode 21??
Old 04-29-2015, 12:39 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glader|4|Life (View Post)
It looks like Stefan is just about done in that still ... I think after Caroline says what she says to Stefan (all guilt ridden and what not).. he will be hurt.. maybe even annoyed, but he will accept it, and then he will take off with Damon on their road trip.. is the D/S road trip in episode 21??
I think the road trip is before the wedding because the wedding continues into the finale.
Old 04-29-2015, 12:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaBelle (View Post)
I think the road trip is before the wedding because the wedding continues into the finale.
Mmmm... I would love to know. Either way.. Stefan looks about done
Old 04-29-2015, 01:12 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Mmmm... I would love to know. Either way.. Stefan looks about done
I just remembered he has his suit on in 6x22 so the roadtrip has to be before. He looks done but I wouldn't use stills to analyze a scene. Sometimes the stills tell a completely different story.
Old 04-29-2015, 04:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I just remembered he has his suit on in 6x22 so the roadtrip has to be before. He looks done but I wouldn't use stills to analyze a scene. Sometimes the stills tell a completely different story.
I just mean he looks wiped out and annoyed. I think it's a culmination of everything and now his best friend is probably going to go on about how she doesn't know how they can be together because of everything that happened when they were 'evil', and how she feels responsible for it, and he just looks like he has had enough Of course you can't tell what a scene will be like with one picture, but just like everyone has their specs about what SC's relationship might be by one line in a sypnosis... I have a spec about what might be happening in that scene from a picture.. it doesn't mean I am right at all
Old 04-29-2015, 05:17 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
I just mean he looks wiped out and annoyed. I think it's a culmination of everything and now his best friend is probably going to go on about how she doesn't know how they can be together because of everything that happened when they were 'evil', and how she feels responsible for it, and he just looks like he has had enough
You're projecting
Old 04-29-2015, 05:34 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:

At this point I just go with the flow but I'm worried about them damaging SC to the point where I won't like them anymore
I'm always worried about writers ruin my favorite couples, especially when it comes to TVD and SC. But I really liked 6x19, so I'm trying to stay optimistic.

Old 04-29-2015, 05:36 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanycutrim (View Post)
I'm always worried about writers ruin my favorite couples, especially when it comes to TVD and SC. But I really liked 6x19, so I'm trying to stay optimistic.
Candice won the award for "2015 cutest breakdown on stage"
Old 04-29-2015, 05:42 AM
Master Fan

^ That's nice

Quote:
I just mean he looks wiped out and annoyed. I think it's a culmination of everything and now his best friend is probably going to go on about how she doesn't know how they can be together because of everything that happened when they were 'evil', and how she feels responsible for it, and he just looks like he has had enough Of course you can't tell what a scene will be like with one picture, but just like everyone has their specs about what SC's relationship might be by one line in a sypnosis... I have a spec about what might be happening in that scene from a picture.. it doesn't mean I am right at all
You could be right but I'm just thinking about other times I've noticed the stills not giving away what's happening in the scene. I was actually wondering if the stills come before the final cut because there've been times where the stills are shot from different angles than the scene that airs. They may even take photos between takes. Maybe Paul's just frustrated because he messed up his lines

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanycutrim (View Post)
I've been super patient with SC and optimistic for the most part but the way they seemed to have dropped storylines so illogically in recent episodes makes it clear that they will do whatever they want. That's where my worrying is coming from.

Last edited by ElenaBelle; 04-29-2015 at 05:56 AM
Old 04-29-2015, 06:42 AM
Obsessed Fan

The thing I am worried about if we are going to talk about realistic reasons to worry about their relationship is that at this point Caroline is pushing Stefan around far too much. He's never asserting himself, she interrupts him, walks away in the middle of conversations and makes up these ideas of what he thinks that are wrong as often as they are right.

Of course this stems from the simple fact that she's scared because she's in love but the way she's handling it is very immature. If she hadn't behaved like this I doubt she'd even flipped the switch in the first place. She can't act like this in a relationship with him. Stefan is a rather silent guy. She needs to listen.
Old 04-29-2015, 09:55 AM
Extreme Fan

Stefan' stalking Caroline think hes trying to get her to calm down and get her to talk to him

come on plec we've waited 6yrs for this we deserve this no more waiting please
Old 04-29-2015, 11:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

https://twitter.com/cwtvd/status/593484436202659840
Old 04-29-2015, 12:38 PM
Master Fan

^Thanks

Here's the youtube version.

I need a heart eyes emoji So freaking cute.
Old 04-29-2015, 01:04 PM
Absolute Fan

Aw Stefan so wants his Caroline back. Dying over the part that he wants her there with him and to "come home" to him.

Quote:
I thought he looks wiped out too, he seems pale in the pic (could be the lighting?). But I don't see him as being annoyed as much as I think he's just really really unhappy. Damon and Elena want to become human. His mother, who doesn't love him, is a mess. The one person who can comfort him and is his support, is avoiding him because she feels she ruined everything between them. I think he wants to do everything in his power to bring them back together so I don't think he's done or annoyed. I think he's just miserable without her And the phone call shows that he has no hard feelings towards her.

ETA:
Quote:
I think it will either be him trying to talk to her or they won't get a chance to talk because of the drama. Caroline has her phone so maybe the wedding was already crashed and they're busy coming up with plans to defend/save themselves. Caroline might confess to Elena that she doesn't think anything can happen with her and Stefan. That could make her change of heart surprising because we might expect her to tell him that and instead she says she wants to give it a shot.
Considering that in the episode Caroline is trying to repair her relationships, I think she'll believe that things with Stefan can't be repaired...that she took things too far with him. I agree, I think that conversation may happen between her and Elena initially. I also thought that since she has her phone out and if she's been avoiding him at the wedding, he could trick to get her to meet him by using Elena's or someone else's phone. I think he'll try his best to change her mind and then they will probably get interrupted with the drama. And I think they'll have to finish the conversation in the next ep with them having to make a decision.

I'm really thinking now we'll get an ILY in the finale.

♥ Please, you couldn't handle it...Perhaps you're the one who couldn't handle it ♥
~ Mary ~ Icon

Last edited by Emsea; 04-29-2015 at 01:51 PM
Old 04-29-2015, 01:53 PM
Extreme Fan

This is the sweetest thing ever!

Closed Thread   Post New Thread