Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-29-2015, 02:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Aww, poor Stefan, he wants his Caroline back
Old 04-29-2015, 02:59 PM
Extreme Fan

what if the photo for scene for 6x21 is the first time caroline comes home and thats when stefan sees her and trys to talk to her what if thats how they open up their first scene in 6x21

kill this thread people

thinking of using either of these for the next title

"You, Us....This I need to get out of here"

or

"If I'm going to start something with Caroline, I want it to be perfect - Stefan"

Last edited by petrova; 04-29-2015 at 03:04 PM
Old 04-29-2015, 07:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emsea (View Post)
I thought he looks wiped out too, he seems pale in the pic (could be the lighting?). But I don't see him as being annoyed as much as I think he's just really really unhappy. Damon and Elena want to become human. His mother, who doesn't love him, is a mess. The one person who can comfort him and is his support, is avoiding him because she feels she ruined everything between them. I think he wants to do everything in his power to bring them back together so I don't think he's done or annoyed. I think he's just miserable without her And the phone call shows that he has no hard feelings towards her.
Maybe... but I don't get miserable off him at all. He understands why Caroline is avoiding him and everyone (he has done it himself).. I don't think Stefan wanting her around (especially with what is happening) has anything to do with his romantic feelings for her. I truly believe he just wants to make sure she is okay.

I must be the only SC fan that doesn't believe Stefan will try and convince Caroline of anything.. I think he will let her dictate their relationship.. because that is the way Stefan is. He has already said he can wait.. Caroline will be the one that has to come to him. I doubt Stefan is going to make a move, especially with how Caroline is behaving. He doesn't want to push her further away. All he can do is be there for her and allow her to see that her lapse in 'evil judgement' hasn't destroyed anything between them
Old 04-29-2015, 08:15 PM
Extreme Fan

stefan will wait, he said he would, and I know he will, thats enough for me no matter how the season ends just hearing him say he'll wait

Old 04-29-2015, 09:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

He will wait for her, I am so excited for them
Old 04-29-2015, 11:42 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glader|4|Life (View Post)
Maybe... but I don't get miserable off him at all. He understands why Caroline is avoiding him and everyone (he has done it himself).. I don't think Stefan wanting her around (especially with what is happening) has anything to do with his romantic feelings for her. I truly believe he just wants to make sure she is okay.

I must be the only SC fan that doesn't believe Stefan will try and convince Caroline of anything.. I think he will let her dictate their relationship.. because that is the way Stefan is. He has already said he can wait.. Caroline will be the one that has to come to him. I doubt Stefan is going to make a move, especially with how Caroline is behaving. He doesn't want to push her further away. All he can do is be there for her and allow her to see that her lapse in 'evil judgement' hasn't destroyed anything between them
I agree with a lot of this. I thought that Stefan would be the one that had to 'fight' for them but after 6x19 I don't think he has any expectations and it's upto Caroline now. I think Caroline will have made up her mind in 6x21. But Caroline has stated how much she needs him so when the drama goes down she'll realise it's better to be together.
Old 04-30-2015, 04:26 AM
Absolute Fan

There's an article (I think TV Guide) that says Caroline will seek to make amends for having Stefan turn off his humanity and going on a killing spree with her. So I'm thinking now you guys are right and the action is going to be on more Caroline's part.

♥ Please, you couldn't handle it...Perhaps you're the one who couldn't handle it ♥
~ Mary ~ Icon
Old 04-30-2015, 05:41 AM
Extreme Fan

SteFan wants Caroline but Caroline has to want to be with Stefan on her own
Old 04-30-2015, 06:21 AM
Extreme Fan

Yeah, I think he'll respect her and let her make the decision.

btw, I wonder if we'll get other Caroline mention today

Old 04-30-2015, 06:31 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telepath (View Post)
The thing I am worried about if we are going to talk about realistic reasons to worry about their relationship is that at this point Caroline is pushing Stefan around far too much. He's never asserting himself, she interrupts him, walks away in the middle of conversations and makes up these ideas of what he thinks that are wrong as often as they are right.

Of course this stems from the simple fact that she's scared because she's in love but the way she's handling it is very immature. If she hadn't behaved like this I doubt she'd even flipped the switch in the first place. She can't act like this in a relationship with him. Stefan is a rather silent guy. She needs to listen.
I assume you're talking about the beginning of the season when they were fighting. That was a combination of her feeling hurt and awkward around him. His grief was understandable but that doesn't mean the way he treated her was right which is why he couldn't fight back. The rest of the time Caroline does listen to him and respects him. From way back in season 2 when she had drama with Tyler or Matt she asked Stefan for his advice and help to deal with it. It's actually something that was criticised and some said she hero worshipped him. And we know from 4x18 that when she's feeling crazy she calls him because he has a calming effect on her. She said in season 2 that he always knows the right thing to say. And even when she's not seeking out his help he can read her well enough to get through to her such as 6x13 when he knew she was hiding from her problems by looking for Miss Cuddles and so he pushed her buttons until she eventually got her anger out.

As for her flipping it I think the writers are too lazy to write grieving arcs so they cheat their way out of it with time jumps, compulsion etc. But I thought Caroline's speech before she flipped it was brilliant and thought her decision was justified. She's been through a lot of **** and always managed to cope so I didn't think it was immature. She knew what she was doing and had a plan in place. It just got ruined when Dark!Stefan made her lose control.

Last edited by ElenaBelle; 04-30-2015 at 06:38 AM
Old 04-30-2015, 06:39 AM
Extreme Fan

Not going to see Caroline in this episode but do think she will be mention all though it so in a way were getting her but not you know whoch is better than nothing
Old 04-30-2015, 06:51 AM
Master Fan

I don't think we'll get a lot of mentions. There will be too much going on with the pre wedding parties, cure and Lily storylines.
Old 04-30-2015, 06:58 AM
Extreme Fan

I disagree sorry
Old 04-30-2015, 07:11 AM
Obsessed Fan

I'd bet on a discussion between either Stefan and Damon, or Stefan and Elena about her, plus the voicemail.
Old 04-30-2015, 07:17 AM
Extreme Fan

http://www.fanforum.com/f88/supernat.../#post81304831 new thread