Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-28-2015, 07:48 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telepath (View Post)
The problem is that it would be equally absurd for Caroline not to mention it especially considering Damon hanging around Elizabeth. It's just a total mess. It is a thing the show can never truly fix, it's like a gaping wound.
The show is so ambiguous with the whole thing though but I can imagine Caroline being ashamed to mention it and wrongfully taking some blame. It happens with victims especially if they feel they may have led their abuser on When Elena brought up Caroline going for Damon so quickly she didn't defend herself enough and ended up apologizing to Elena I think they missed an opportunity to fix it with Andie since Caroline having been in the same position should have tried to help. But nobody cared.
Old 04-28-2015, 07:54 AM
Extreme Fan

I'm worried about the other SLs too and how season 7 will be But I'm actually excited for the last episodes of this season (not only for SC).

Old 04-28-2015, 08:30 AM
Obsessed Fan

Seeing bitter Stelena fans rejoicing that Steroline is "over" after last episode
Old 04-28-2015, 10:17 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanycutrim (View Post)
I'm worried about the other SLs too and how season 7 will be But I'm actually excited for the last episodes of this season (not only for SC).
I like Kai so I wouldn't mind seeing him again but this cure storyline is annoying me.
Old 04-28-2015, 10:57 AM
Extreme Fan

I hate the cure arc, but I'm excited to see how Elena will leave, how DE will ''end'' and what's gonna happen with this ~vampwitches/Kai~. I also really wanna see the first wedding on TVD (and the bachelor partys ) and of course...STEROLINE STEROLINE STEROLINE and everything that involves these two characters.

Stills from 6x21 (guess what??? more angst)

Last edited by vanycutrim; 04-28-2015 at 01:41 PM
Old 04-28-2015, 02:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Can't wait, Jo looks so pretty. Caroline and Stefan both at the wedding
Old 04-28-2015, 03:52 PM
Extreme Fan

Next title "if I'm going to start something with Caroline, I want it to be perfect"

Let's kill this thread by thursday
Old 04-28-2015, 03:56 PM
Obsessed Fan

There's a new webclip that is only of Jo and Alaric and it's super boring.
Old 04-28-2015, 04:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I really like that title, Stefan hit the money with that
Old 04-28-2015, 06:44 PM
Addicted Fan

So, apparently tv guide says that Stefan and Caroline will have a satisfying and surprising end this season. So, I'm going to assume, they decide to just throw away the angst and be happy together. Caroline will say, "we can't" in episode 21, but stuff will happen in the finale that will make them say, "let's go for it."
Old 04-28-2015, 07:00 PM
Extreme Fan

I don't know, CD give a interview for TV Guide last week and she said Caroline'll feel guilty about everything and a "a real relationship with Stefan won't feel possible." Maybe she was talking about 6x21 and this magazine interview it's about 6x22, who knows

Old 04-28-2015, 07:13 PM
Obsessed Fan

Yeah, like I've said some times, I really feel they will hit a positive note with them on the end of this season. It has been all angst up until now and with Elena dying or leaving and all the big bads likely tearing up the place I really think they'll want a silver lining on the finish.

Side note, the last episode, Caroline's breakdown at the end totally slays. Stellar acting really. And yeah, that "and then I made you turn it off... and then we... oh my God... I'm so sorry... I ruined everything"... It's all about her thinking she destroyed her chance to be happy with him. Thus the "surprising" part (well yeah not so surprising) will be them finding their way through that.
Old 04-28-2015, 08:09 PM
Absolute Fan

I think they will end on a positive note with their relationship too. Tho I'm curious why it would be surprising too. I just hope they don't do something like they choose to go back to being just friends.

If SC only has one scene in ep 21 I think it's because Caroline spends the whole time at the wedding trying to avoid Stefan. Looks like in the pic they are on stairs so I'm thinking he's blocking her so he'll have his chance to speak his mind about their relationship (being pro-relationship). I envision him saying "I just want to talk" And I think the crossroads in the finale may be her realizing she could lose him again and her choosing him. I wish my dream of a double wedding would come true but I doubt it. That would certainly be a surprise tho

♥ Please, you couldn't handle it...Perhaps you're the one who couldn't handle it ♥
~ Mary ~ Icon
Old 04-28-2015, 08:39 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaBelle (View Post)
He was super cute and I love how Liz and Caroline were having a non verbal conversation on whether he should stay or not

Yeah and I also think since they've both had bad experiences at love and that they're best friends he'd want it to be the best experience possible if they gave it a shot.

But the bad writing is starting to get me down After 6x19 looking at all the other illogical storylines I'm starting to worry what's in store for us in season 7. Surely they must realize how poorly planned this season looks especially the back half with this cure storyline and improve because I really don't see how they think what they're delivering is the best that they can.

In my mind Liz only saw Caroline and Damon hanging out once and that's it. Caroline/Liz were not close so I hope they kept her in the dark with all the other stuff that went on because I refuse to believe a mother would be okay with that.
They did a really good job pairing the actress that plays her mom with Candice. The eye glares made me lol!

Ah good point about him wanting it to be the best experience possible because of their friendship. There's a lot at stake.

I'm preparing for some kind of crazy, full of plot holes storylines for next season. And if it's the last season, they rush through tying up lose ends like what happened with Gossip Girl. I figure that as long as they don't do any major damage to SC, I don't care what they do . I'm only here to see how SC finishes out.

I think the writers thought Caroline confronting him at the school about what he did in season 2 was her getting her revenge. So I think in their minds there was no reason for Liz to make a big deal of it.

Eta: sorry for the DP!

♥ Please, you couldn't handle it...Perhaps you're the one who couldn't handle it ♥
~ Mary ~ Icon
Old 04-29-2015, 12:23 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanycutrim (View Post)
I don't know, CD give a interview for TV Guide last week and she said Caroline'll feel guilty about everything and a "a real relationship with Stefan won't feel possible." Maybe she was talking about 6x21 and this magazine interview it's about 6x22, who knows
That first interview they referenced the penultimate episode so I think she was just referring to 6x21.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emsea (View Post)
I'm preparing for some kind of crazy, full of plot holes storylines for next season. And if it's the last season, they rush through tying up lose ends like what happened with Gossip Girl. I figure that as long as they don't do any major damage to SC, I don't care what they do . I'm only here to see how SC finishes out.

I think the writers thought Caroline confronting him at the school about what he did in season 2 was her getting her revenge. So I think in their minds there was no reason for Liz to make a big deal of it.
At this point I just go with the flow but I'm worried about them damaging SC to the point where I won't like them anymore

Yeah. They didn't wanna bring it up again it because that would have messed up with DE/Defan etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emsea (View Post)
I think they will end on a positive note with their relationship too. Tho I'm curious why it would be surprising too. I just hope they don't do something like they choose to go back to being just friends.

If SC only has one scene in ep 21 I think it's because Caroline spends the whole time at the wedding trying to avoid Stefan. Looks like in the pic they are on stairs so I'm thinking he's blocking her so he'll have his chance to speak his mind about their relationship (being pro-relationship). I envision him saying "I just want to talk" And I think the crossroads in the finale may be her realizing she could lose him again and her choosing him. I wish my dream of a double wedding would come true but I doubt it. That would certainly be a surprise tho
It will be surprising because I guess they'll make it clear Caroline has made up her mind not to pursue anything.

I think it will either be him trying to talk to her or they won't get a chance to talk because of the drama. Caroline has her phone so maybe the wedding was already crashed and they're busy coming up with plans to defend/save themselves. Caroline might confess to Elena that she doesn't think anything can happen with her and Stefan. That could make her change of heart surprising because we might expect her to tell him that and instead she says she wants to give it a shot.

Last edited by ElenaBelle; 04-29-2015 at 12:35 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread