Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-22-2015, 10:46 AM
Extreme Fan

Producer's preview!

Old 04-22-2015, 11:35 AM
Master Fan

Thanks Vanessa It already looks better than 6x18. I'm excited.

Caroline looks like a zombie. She's so pale

Last edited by ElenaBelle; 04-22-2015 at 11:46 AM
Old 04-22-2015, 02:57 PM
Addicted Fan

So, I guess Stefan is going to play up the no humanity card until the end.
Old 04-22-2015, 03:11 PM
Obsessed Fan

I swear that girl can make anything look cute.
Old 04-22-2015, 07:29 PM
Extreme Fan

WOW

Quote:
THE VAMPIRE DIARIES
6X22 - “I’m Thinking of You All the While” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (Content Rating TBD) (HDTV)

GOODBYE, MYSTIC FALLS — In the aftermath of Alaric (Matt Davis) and Jo’s (guest star Jodi Lyn O’Keefe) powerful nuptials, things take a dramatic turn when an uninvited guest shows up, leaving Elena (Nina Dobrev) in terrible jeopardy. Despite Matt’s (Zach Roerig) advice to leave town to protect herself, a defiant Bonnie (Kat Graham) takes matters into her own hands after finding herself on the receiving end of a twisted plan. As Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Caroline (Candice Accola) reach an emotional crossroad in their relationship, a reunion with Liv (guest star Penelope Mitchell) leaves Tyler (Michael Trevino) faced with a decision that could change his life forever. Meanwhile, Lily's (guest star Annie Wersching) reckless actions cause Stefan to realize the lengths to which his mother will go to reunite with her “family.” Finally, after a devastating chain of events, Damon (Ian Somerhalder) is forced to make the most difficult decision of his life. Michael Malarkey also stars. Chris Grismer directed the episode written by Julie Plec & Caroline Dries (#622). Original airdate 5/14/2015.

Old 04-22-2015, 11:04 PM
Master Fan

Thanks. So still the same will they won't they And it sounds like Damon might really compel Elena
Old 04-23-2015, 12:25 AM
Obsessed Fan

It seems like we are in luck...

I mean:

Episode 21: Elsewhere, when Caroline (Candice Accola) returns to Mystic Falls after dealing with the fallout of her humanity-free rampage, she begins making amends with her friends and comes to a realization about her and Stefan’s prospects of being together.

Episode 22: As Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Caroline (Candice Accola) reach an emotional crossroad in their relationship, [...]

Episode 21 has to be the "sorry but no thanks" while episode 22 has to be the "uhm wait I changed my mind", basically.

Last edited by Telepath; 04-23-2015 at 12:39 AM Reason: ETA
Old 04-23-2015, 01:27 AM
Master Fan

^That or they don't get a proper chance to talk in 6x21. They could get interrupted or they just don't address the issue because they're too busy with other stuff. The 6x21 scene could just be a quick 'Hi, how you doing?'.
Old 04-23-2015, 03:47 AM
Extreme Fan

We got almost the same line in these two synopsis Could be the two things you guys said.

TODAY! (mini promo here)

Last edited by vanycutrim; 04-23-2015 at 04:14 AM
Old 04-23-2015, 03:56 AM
Obsessed Fan

I am feeling pretty sure that it will be two different talks and I don't think they'd do "let's be together" in 21 only for Caroline to change her mind in the finale. It would be some pretty epic pissing off the audience combined with Nina leaving. I see them together over the hiatus.
Old 04-23-2015, 03:59 AM
Master Fan

I'm also leaning more towards them being together at the moment. Ian brought up the ratings at a con last week and I've read on another board with so many shows to fill up the time slots maybe one of the older shows won't get a full 22 episode season. So there's no point in dragging out SC next season.

Thanks Vanessa So cute Why couldn't we get some of this last week?!
Old 04-23-2015, 04:11 AM
Obsessed Fan

I am infuriated they stole the morning-after-sex scene from us
Old 04-23-2015, 04:17 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaBelle (View Post)

Why couldn't we get some of this last week?!
I'm still piss off about that!

This is so adorable!

Old 04-23-2015, 04:22 AM
Master Fan

^ Right! I didn't expect that much. Just one kiss For someone without humanity Caroline sure is affectionate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telepath (View Post)
I am infuriated they stole the morning-after-sex scene from us
I'm not mad because we got that fireplace scene but hopefully we get the morning after for the second first time. If they get together in the finale they might decide to take it slow or maybe we won't get a time jump so we won't miss the beginning of the relationship
Old 04-23-2015, 04:28 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaBelle (View Post)

If they get together in the finale they might decide to take it slow or maybe we won't get a time jump so we won't miss the beginning of the relationship
Please! I would hate if we miss the beginning of the relationship, their (real) first time, first dates (...) I want to see everything.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread