Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-23-2015, 06:12 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanycutrim (View Post)
This is so adorable!
Last week's episode was such a big let down but ... THIS^ .. it brought me back to life

I can't wait to see all of that^ scene

avie - ultimatecandice
Old 04-23-2015, 06:46 AM
Extreme Fan

He is so feeling her neck kiss

Old 04-23-2015, 07:14 AM
Master Fan

Hi Ash Long time no see.

The promo we got for 6x19 already makes up for 6x18 I can't wait
Old 04-23-2015, 07:27 AM
Absolute Fan

That gif!! Can it be put in the OP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaBelle (View Post)
For someone without humanity Caroline sure is affectionate
Only for Stefan She had all that affection for him bottled up and without her humanity, she's letting it all out

Quote:
I'm not mad because we got that fireplace scene but hopefully we get the morning after for the second first time. If they get together in the finale they might decide to take it slow or maybe we won't get a time jump so we won't miss the beginning of the relationship
I'm hoping we won't miss the beginning of the relationship but considering how Delena spent the whole summer of bliss off screen prior to S5, I'm expecting something similar. But I guess that all depends on what the cliffhanger is going to be and if it involves Stefan/Caroline.

♥ Please, you couldn't handle it...Perhaps you're the one who couldn't handle it ♥
~ Mary ~ Icon
Old 04-23-2015, 09:17 AM
Extreme Fan

thats not how stefan wanted his first time with caroline to be aww maybe next season will get a second chance at a love scene with humanitys on

dying for this ep

Last edited by petrova; 04-23-2015 at 09:26 AM
Old 04-23-2015, 11:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

I definitely think they'll get together on the finale. Hopefully there isn't a big time jump
Old 04-23-2015, 02:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Can't wait for the ep tonight. the neck kiss
Old 04-23-2015, 02:35 PM
Obsessed Fan

The Steroline Army Chat — Aut Caesar, Aut Nihil

TVD chat tonight!
Old 04-23-2015, 06:08 PM
Addicted Fan

So, remember when people were saying Stefan didn't have feelings because he questioned things in 6x15 with D.?Well, this episode just backtracked and told us WHY he hestitated! The kiss at the cabin wasn't supposed to happen, but it just kinda did. Stefan was waiting for the perfect time.
Old 04-23-2015, 06:38 PM
Loyal Fan

I love the Stefan and Liz flashback scene! That was right after SC found miss cuddles in the woods and before THE KISS in the porch. I love SC's first kiss even more now!

Hey Tee real life has been keeping busy lol

As for a time jump, I don't know how I'd feel about that. I gues it will depend on how things will play out for SC in the finale. I don't want a time jump if they're together at the end of this season. Only because I don't want to miss out on scenes of them being a new couple.

avie - ultimatecandice

Last edited by cool_blue; 04-23-2015 at 06:54 PM
Old 04-23-2015, 09:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

wow they were flawless this episode.

stefans face every time she tried to kiss him, omg he was so into her and didn't want to take advantage... and when she said his heart was racing! goodness.

and then when he gave her the memory and she was crying over the letter. man they are perfect.
Old 04-23-2015, 10:12 PM
Absolute Fan

Overall I thought the episode was good. I wanted Stefan to be a little more convincing (sassy) pretending to have his humanity off and I kept waiting for him to push her emotions. But the scene at the end was more than I was expecting LOVED how a scene between him and her mom triggered her humanity. LOVED how her mom wants them to be more than friends and Stefan wants it to be perfect, though it did seem to recon the previous episodes where Stefan didn't know how he felt and was afraid and pushed her away. but the scene tonight made more sense to me than those scenes so it felt like good progress. I felt so bad for Caroline and her mom's letter

So caroline is already pushing Stefan away and I guess she'll make it clear in ep 21. I think though the crossroads in ep 22 is going to be that they'll both realize they still need each other, the timing will never be perfect, nor that they are perfect and they'll get together for real. maybe we'll even get some ILYs!!

♥ Please, you couldn't handle it...Perhaps you're the one who couldn't handle it ♥
~ Mary ~ Icon
Old 04-23-2015, 11:16 PM
Master Fan

I watched the episode on a bad stream so I couldn't watch it properly so I'll have to rewatch. I had a feeling Liz knew about Stefan's feelings because in 6x14 when she was speaking on the phone to Caroline she was adamant that he wasn't there by her request so it doesn't feel like a retcon. Stefan said he was scared in 6x16 so it makes sense to me. He was confused and the timing was wrong in 6x15 and Caroline losing Liz probably made him more cautious.
Old 04-24-2015, 12:57 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaBelle (View Post)
I watched the episode on a bad stream so I couldn't watch it properly so I'll have to rewatch. I had a feeling Liz knew about Stefan's feelings because in 6x14 when she was speaking on the phone to Caroline she was adamant that he wasn't there by her request so it doesn't feel like a retcon. Stefan said he was scared in 6x16 so it makes sense to me. He was confused and the timing was wrong in 6x15 and Caroline losing Liz probably made him more cautious.
This. I guess when people want to hate, they will, no matter what. For me it wasn't retcon at all. He wanted to try, he wanted the right timing, he had feelings. Then the kiss happened and he started thinking and compering it to what he felt before, he was nervous, lost in the situation (the timing could not be worse) and scared because this is not familiar. All of his romances were different so I can understand the confusion.

And feel the sky on your hands
Old 04-24-2015, 02:51 AM
Master Fan

Caroline not getting to say goodbye to her mom plus not getting to read the letter Why? They should have made a copy. My heart really broke for her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by just (View Post)
This. I guess when people want to hate, they will, no matter what. For me it wasn't retcon at all. He wanted to try, he wanted the right timing, he had feelings. Then the kiss happened and he started thinking and compering it to what he felt before, he was nervous, lost in the situation (the timing could not be worse) and scared because this is not familiar. All of his romances were different so I can understand the confusion.

Exactly. Actions speak louder than words. If you look at Stefan's behaviour in the Thanksgiving episode or the scene in 6x13 after Caroline ripped off Miss Cuddles head there was something romantic there. I thought he wanted to kiss her in 6x13. And there was a definite shift in their 6x13 and 6x14 scenes. Was in really necessary for Caroline to take the phone out of his pocket And he was so smiley when she got flustered at seeing his arms And after 6x14 I was speculating that Liz knew and that we might get a flashback scene confirming that. I didn't think this was a retcon unlike the snow globe for instance which had me rolling my eyes. Losing Liz is the worst thing that could happen to Caroline so of course Stefan would be extra cautious to not ruin their friendship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cool_blue (View Post)

Hey Tee real life has been keeping busy lol

Oh yeah real life I'm writing exams in two weeks so I deleted all the bookmarks from my phone so I that I can stop wasting time online It didn't really work though because I can't help checking out for new spoilers. I'm kinda glad we don't get much SC for the next two weeks because it's like a mini hiatus.

Last edited by ElenaBelle; 04-24-2015 at 03:19 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread