Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-28-2016, 04:32 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

It is not worth trying to figure out what possibly episodes could have Rumbelle in them, it's all going to change, just because on season had that eppy no. doesn't mean this season will...

Yeah that's one of the main things that me is the haphazardness of the writing, it should flow more..

But as I said, we don't know what is being filmed, so we'll just have to wait...

Quote:
Originally Posted by confessor_meggy (View Post)

Told you you might need the rope And very much with you on the bold!
Yes you did
Old 08-28-2016, 04:33 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamstress90 (View Post)
It was shot in the 6x04 timeframe.. And yes, with the UW outfit. The shop's not destroyed, though. They just had to built a new exterior setting for it since they can't use the Posh anymore for some reason. The setting wasn't ready until they started to film episode 4, which is why Emilie couldn't film that night scene earlier. So it was likely for episode 2 or 3.
Thank

Yeah, I meant 6x6, not 5, sorry. Anyway,my idea of hopefulness is nothing resembling 5x10 or 5x18, so no unexpected changes of mind or wish washy behaviour from either of them. And definetely enough with the ultimatums or Rumple not fighting for it.

RoseBennett
Old 08-28-2016, 04:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

they hopefully have gone past that stage, they better have, get onto the next one
Old 08-28-2016, 11:31 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
they hopefully have gone past that stage, they better have, get onto the next one
They're being honest with each other, that's a huge deal.......
Quote:
It is not worth trying to figure out what possibly episodes could have Rumbelle in them, it's all going to change, just because on season had that eppy no. doesn't mean this season will...

Yeah that's one of the main things that me is the haphazardness of the writing, it should flow more..

But as I said, we don't know what is being filmed, so we'll just have to wait...
Agreed!
Old 08-28-2016, 01:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

very huge for them
Old 08-28-2016, 01:15 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
very huge for them
My poor babies........ they have so much pain and fear inside, and all they really want to do is be with each other.

I remember once only wanting fluff and good times, and wondering why so many in the fanbase were so into angst, but sometime around Ariel in S3, I had an epiphany. All of a sudden I understood that it was the journey that that would make the destination worth the while, that it was their struggles that would make them stronger and better.....and it's all true.

Everything that Rumbelle will be dealing with in S6 is important - this isn't just them being separated yet AGAIN by some new villain or even an old one with a grudge, like Regina; this is them facing real issues - and character based ones. Rumple has to acknowledge his goodness and the fact that he's more than the DO; Belle has to face her darkness and learn not to put so much pressure on herself. Rumple has to reassure her that she has always been his TL, not power, and Belle has to learn to have faith in him again. There are no two better actors anywhere who are as equipped as Bobby and Em to take us on this emotional journey.....

FYI:

Matt is by far the best reporter out there. Marisa Roffman at TV Guide is fantastic, but she no longer covers ONCE, so……….

If you’re looking for Rumbelle info, Matt really is the go-to person; he consistently asks about them, about Belle, about Rumple - and like I said he is the only one to do so. Natalie is hit or miss and Leanne is ……………MISS.

By the way, I LOVE how I mentioned only Rumbelle (for space, lol), but he volunteered also Belle and Rumple. Thank you, Matt!
Old 08-28-2016, 06:17 PM
Master Fan

I like Natalie, but totally agree that Matt is usually the least biased one. I don't know Marisa, I thinks she was covering once before I joined, I also always loved Keetin Marchi from Afterbuzz tv (also from other shows), but I don't think she is covering OUAT this year (Or S5)

RoseBennett
Old 08-28-2016, 06:27 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I like Natalie, but totally agree that Matt is usually the least biased one. I don't know Marisa, I thinks she was covering once before I joined, I also always loved Keetin Marchi from Afterbuzz tv (also from other shows), but I don't think she is covering OUAT this year (Or S5)
Marisa covered ONCE as late as last year for the Hollywood Reporter....

Anyway, we can count on getting info from Matt for sure....

FYI- there were no spoiler questions at the Con panel today...
Old 08-28-2016, 07:42 PM
Part-Time Fan

Does anyone know when Matt's interview is coming out?
Old 08-28-2016, 10:53 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odira (View Post)
Does anyone know when Matt's interview is coming out?
He's been giving spoiler teases in bits and pieces; I'm not sure when he'll be posting Rumbelle/Belle/Rumple stuff - maybe not until his final spoilers?

Here's a new promo for S6:

This is just very cool…..but NO Belle? NOT cool………………then again, showing her would be very spoilery........

Rumple looks like he’s wearing Goldstiltskin’s outfit (he’s so odd looking in this shot…………); since this is probably from 6x01 or 6x02, I wonder if this is part of Belle’s dream……..and she’s dreaming of him in the outfit? Or, like Raven said ,it could be the dark background.....

I’m so excited for this season already!

Here's the GIF of Rumple from the promo:

He looks a bit strange here….. I don’t know if it’s the fact that this is all wig and not partially Bobby’s hair or if it’s his expression or if he looks tan instead of gold, lol…….. Anyway, this has to be from one of the first two episodes, so I wonder if it’s from a Dark Castle scene/Belle’s dream?

Old 08-29-2016, 02:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
No she wasent on s5. Or at least 5b since I didn't discover the show till 5.11. So she could be in 5a. I love that show but I don't recommend it for y'all. They Belle/ogre would make a good ship lol
Old 08-29-2016, 04:21 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the gif, he does look weird in it

RoseBennett
Old 08-29-2016, 04:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Rumple!!, oh how I've missed you

and with Matt, he is the only one I read interviews/info from, the best one out there
Old 08-29-2016, 05:38 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Thanks for the gif, he does look weird in it
He does..... I really hope it's just the background, odd expression, etc.. Either way, it probably is in a scene with Belle, so if that's the case, I'll probably forget his looks pretty quickly!

Quote:
and with Matt, he is the only one I read interviews/info from, the best one out there
It's really sad how there's not a lot of good reporters to choose from. Natalie, like I said, is hit or miss (but EW LOVES CS) and Leanne barely counts as a reporter.....if she does at all.

The people at the Hollywood Reporter are fine, but Matt gets all the best scoop and he actually seems to care about Belle/Rumple/Rumbelle. Plus, I think he's really intrigued by the pregnancy!

Beverly Elliott liked my tweet about Granny caring about Belle...and asking if we might see more of them. Now granted, initially I stated how kind she she was and how I loved meeting her at Regal Con, but she liked BOTH tweets, including the 2nd one which concluded with my hope that we’d get GranBelle. So, hopefully that’s good news !

Last edited by Betsybelle; 08-29-2016 at 11:20 AM
Old 08-29-2016, 12:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

about Matt, shame really that they aren't more reporters out there like Matt who cover all characters, ridiculous really..

Oh I love Granny/Belle scenes , I hope we get a few
Closed Thread   Post New Thread