Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-25-2016, 05:26 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Plus there is Robert still wearing the wig so maybe not
It was for an episode prior to 6x04 even though it was filmed with 6 x04....,I figure it's a FB to when he got back to SB? I guess we'll find out, lol.

I just hate seeing Emilie not film for several days - even though I know it's possible that she was in studio. I also hate that Rumple and Zelena had a scene.......why on earth he's talking to her, I don't know... (and I'm no fan of Belle/Zelena having scenes also..........)

Opinion confirmed after seeing BTS photos:

I LOVE Bobby with short hair and I hope they keep it....

He looks so young, and you can see his entire beautiful face…and his PIXIE ears !!!

I also think it makes Rumple look even more confident and powerful - more charismatic. Don’t get me wrong - I adored and adore the floof, and Rumple had these qualities in spades before - but there’s something different now. His short hair, to ME anyway- just adds a seriousness and maturity to Rumple’s demeanor - not that, again, it wasn’t there already, but it’s …MORE of the same.

I think that Rumbelle look better with short-haired Rumple. He looks more intimidating, more obviously “don’t even think of hurting my WIFE or our child” and they look even more like the power couple that they are; they are too big for SB! I NEED to see Rumbelle kiss now, lol - I always do, but I just need to see what they look like kissing; I think it will be even better, if that’s possible!

I’m not sure if they just didn’t like the wig or if Rumple cut his hair to make a spell or whatever, but the new hair cut also speaks to a new start for Rumple (even if they didn’t mean it) ….. It’s almost like a total break from his past, as the spinner and the Dark One….

I love the metaphor of his shedding his past as he sheds his hair. He’s no longer the tragic spinner or the imp DO, hiding behind a mask. He’s a more honest man who’s learning to deal with his strengths and weaknesses - and who is controlling his darkness (THE Darkness) instead of it controlling him….

Lastly, it seems impossible, but he’s even MORE of a sex god now - all that masculine sexuality is overwhelming….,
Old 08-25-2016, 06:53 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsybelle (View Post)
but the new hair cut also speaks to a new start for Rumple (even if they didn’t mean it) ….. It’s almost like a total break from his past, as the spinner and the Dark One….

I love the metaphor of his shedding his past as he sheds his hair. He’s no longer the tragic spinner or the imp DO, hiding behind a mask. He’s a more honest man who’s learning to deal with his strengths and weaknesses - and who is controlling his darkness (THE Darkness) instead of it controlling him….
I had never thought of that before, I like that!

Well look at that, even Stephen Colbert likes the stuck-in-a-cabin storyline

Last edited by IrishWristWatch; 08-25-2016 at 07:59 AM
Old 08-25-2016, 07:30 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamstress90 (View Post)
The IMG tags go inside the spoiler tags. And if you use Google image search, click first the image you want to use and then "Wiew image". Then copy the URL and post the image.

Spoiler:

= [SP][IMG]http://irishtoycollie.homestead.com/BoyPups6WksWEB.jpg[ /IMG][ /SP]

You're welcome!

Some filming spoilers from today..

Spoiler:
I am trying again! Thanks for the help!
Spoiler:

I finally did it! YES!

We are not the only ones noticing! Lots of people are talking about it and love the new do!

Last edited by Grace52373; 08-25-2016 at 07:40 AM
Old 08-25-2016, 07:36 AM
Passionate Fan

dp

Last edited by Grace52373; 08-25-2016 at 07:39 AM Reason: dp
Old 08-25-2016, 07:58 AM
Loyal Fan

You did it, Grace! We knew you could!

Cute puppy and quite possibly the first thing RumBaby asks for
Old 08-25-2016, 09:32 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishWristWatch (View Post)
You did it, Grace! We knew you could!

Cute puppy and quite possibly the first thing RumBaby asks for
My Snowball was part toy collie, part something else but since he liked climbing into our laps, we think he was part some kind of lap dog! LOL!

I found a link to a positive tv line article that includes Rumbelle in their list of couples that need to make up! Let's give them some love!

http://judymulder.tumblr.com/post/14...really-need-to

Last edited by Grace52373; 08-25-2016 at 09:47 AM
Old 08-25-2016, 10:52 AM
Elite Fan

I like that article.

And well done, Grace!

Quote:
I just hate seeing Emilie not film for several days - even though I know it's possible that she was in studio. I also hate that Rumple and Zelena had a scene.......why on earth he's talking to her, I don't know... (and I'm no fan of Belle/Zelena having scenes also..........)
Honestly, I'm completely fine with Rumple and Zelena having a brief scene together, especially when there's going to be a bunch of scenes with Belle and HOOK. For all we know they just happened to run into each other (which was eventually bound to happen anyway since they're living in the same little town) when Zelena was on her way to the Spa to meet Regina there while Rumple was going somewhere else (he didn't film in the Spa), and they made some snarky comments.

Anyway, I was thinking about that possible Skin Deep parallel in 6x04 and it occured to me that maybe the EQ is behind Rumbelle being at odds? I mean, she was in Skin Deep, and now that Regina has lost Robin, the EQ would probably hate to see Rumple being happy with Belle and their baby thus she might try to screw them up (which could be another reason for Belle to hide on the Jolly Roger). She might even work with Hyde (it looks like they will have scenes together in that episode), since they both want to hurt Rumple (and the best way to do that is going after Belle or making Rumple look bad in her eyes). There's also that spoiler pic of the EQ's hand holding someone's heart, which made me wonder if it's Jekyll's and the EQ ordered him to go after Belle?

icon by me
Old 08-25-2016, 11:17 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishWristWatch (View Post)
I had never thought of that before, I like that!

Well look at that, even Stephen Colbert likes the stuck-in-a-cabin storyline
Thank you!!!

Something positive !

Quote:
Belle and Rumplestiltskin, Once Upon a Time
More a case of “True Love’s Kiss and Make Up,” the marrieds had finally reconciled, once and for all, when Belle subjected herself to a sleeping spell to protect their unborn baby. Since Belle’s plan for her Dad to wake her with TLK petered out, Rumple will brave any realm to bring his bride back.
Kiss and Make Up Day List: Photos of TV Couples from ‘Arrow,’ ‘Grey’s,’ More | TVLine

Seamstress, how do you know their scene was snarky?

Well we know the EQ is going to be working with Hyde. Is she invested in hurting Rumbelle? I don't know - it makes some sense, but all spoilers indicate she's gunning for Snowing and their family...

Last edited by Betsybelle; 08-25-2016 at 11:29 AM
Old 08-25-2016, 01:06 PM
Elite Fan

Grace posted about that article already. Yeah, it's nice to see our couple getting some positive attention for once.

Quote:
Seamstress, how do you know their scene was snarky?

Well we know the EQ is going to be working with Hyde. Is she invested in hurting Rumbelle? I don't know - it makes some sense, but all spoilers indicate she's gunning for Snowing and their family...
I don't know if it was snarky. I meant that it could be.. And apparently Granny was involved too, which makes the sass even more probable.

Yes, Snowing and their family are obviously the EQ's main target, but I don't think that necessarily means she won't go after Rumple/Rumbelle as a side project. I mean, Regina did try to hurt Rumple/Rumbelle, too, in S1 and S2 when there was a chance to do so/she was pissed enough at him (her schemes in Skin Deep and kidnapping Belle after she left the Dark Castle, plus her turning Belle into Lacey). Honestly, I'd be surprised if the EQ didn't go after them in S6.

icon by me
Old 08-25-2016, 01:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Nice article from TV Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace52373 (View Post)

We are not the only ones noticing! Lots of people are talking about it and love the new do!
Nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamstress90 (View Post)

Anyway, I was thinking about that possible Skin Deep parallel in 6x04 and it occured to me that maybe the EQ is behind Rumbelle being at odds? I mean, she was in Skin Deep, and now that Regina has lost Robin, the EQ would probably hate to see Rumple being happy with Belle and their baby thus she might try to screw them up (which could be another reason for Belle to hide on the Jolly Roger).
Ooo good theory that Seamstress, never thought about EQ , and it would tie in with Skin Deep..
Old 08-25-2016, 02:54 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yes, Snowing and their family are obviously the EQ's main target, but I don't think that necessarily means she won't go after Rumple/Rumbelle as a side project. I mean, Regina did try to hurt Rumple/Rumbelle, too, in S1 and S2 when there was a chance to do so/she was pissed enough at him (her schemes in Skin Deep and kidnapping Belle after she left the Dark Castle, plus her turning Belle into Lacey). Honestly, I'd be surprised if the EQ didn't go after them in S6.
Well if she does, I hope by then they present a united front; Rumbelle are invincible when they are together!

I think it IS possible that she is controlling Jekyll’s heart in that photo - the heart IS pure, and since Jekyll has no dark side anymore (it’s Hyde), that makes sense. EQ is going to be playing mind games with people, so it could be that she’s trying to destroy Rumbelle as a side quest.
Old 08-25-2016, 04:48 PM
Master Fan

I can be wrong, probably am lol, but if you're referring to the EQ pic with a heart, it should be Montecristo since they should be editing that now At least given how far along we are in production and where they'd be in post If it's another one, please bring it over because as usual, I've missed it

Not that I don't see the EQ hating Rumbelle again but....they were never her priority, though she made sure it was OUR priority, I'd think she'd mess with Snow, Emma and co. before Rumple

RoseBennett
Old 08-25-2016, 05:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by confessor_meggy (View Post)
I can be wrong, probably am lol, but if you're referring to the EQ pic with a heart, it should be Montecristo since they should be editing that now At least given how far along we are in production and where they'd be in post If it's another one, please bring it over because as usual, I've missed it

Not that I don't see the EQ hating Rumbelle again but....they were never her priority, though she made sure it was OUR priority, I'd think she'd mess with Snow, Emma and co. before Rumple
Yes, that photo..........and you're probably right.

I agree, of course........ so let's assume she doesn't give a hoot about Rumbelle. It makes me wonder how involved they will be with that story. I'm sure to SOME degree - at least Rumple will - but I do hope their story will be THEIR story; there's nothing more important to them than their relationship and their child.

**Of course, with Rumbelle having a scene with Hyde and Jekyll chasing Belle.....maybe they'll be more involved than I think

On a dreamy note....

Rumple at the Spa.......
to buy body lotions, bubble baths, soft towels, scented oils, etc………. for Belle, to spoil her - when things are better between them.

I imagine him rubbing lotion all over her body, lingering on her burgeoning belly and tearing up at the thought of THEIR child……..
Old 08-25-2016, 05:50 PM
Master Fan

I'm still spooked as how they justify the floof gone I mean, I love it from a meta reading (change, cut off with the past) but how are they gonna fit it to the story?

Then yes, as it's that photo, it should be Montecristo

For once, and it is for once, since until S5 I wanted Rumbelle to "Fit in", but now the less they are involved the more I like honestly. I see J&H as the metaphor, but hopefully not meaning they, again, concentrate on SB drama but everyone concentrating on their own. Regina on her grief, again, but now with a strong support system, Rumbelle on their relationship, working or not, but focusing on their baby happiness, Snowing on their parents figure, Emma on her "duties" to save people etc.

I'm just glad it's a 22 eps arc, so whatever comes, at least we're sure it's not "11 eps of the villain of the week. Action, action, no development"!

PS: In case it wasn't clear, I totally agree on Rumbelle SL not mixing everyone else's. At least until we finally get a sincere "sorry" to Belle (Not Rumple) from one of them.

RoseBennett

Last edited by confessor_meggy; 08-25-2016 at 05:56 PM
Old 08-25-2016, 11:04 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by confessor_meggy (View Post)
I'm still spooked as how they justify the floof gone I mean, I love it from a meta reading (change, cut off with the past) but how are they gonna fit it to the story?

Then yes, as it's that photo, it should be Montecristo

For once, and it is for once, since until S5 I wanted Rumbelle to "Fit in", but now the less they are involved the more I like honestly. I see J&H as the metaphor, but hopefully not meaning they, again, concentrate on SB drama but everyone concentrating on their own. Regina on her grief, again, but now with a strong support system, Rumbelle on their relationship, working or not, but focusing on their baby happiness, Snowing on their parents figure, Emma on her "duties" to save people etc.

I'm just glad it's a 22 eps arc, so whatever comes, at least we're sure it's not "11 eps of the villain of the week. Action, action, no development"!

PS: In case it wasn't clear, I totally agree on Rumbelle SL not mixing everyone else's. At least until we finally get a sincere "sorry" to Belle (Not Rumple) from one of them.
I kind of think it's possible Rumple needs to cut his hair for a spell - like when he needed a strand of Snow's hair to make TL potion.

Oh I agree - and I'd much rather see them on the periphery of the action. All the spoiler interviews, I see Adam and Eddy saying it's EQ against Snowing family, EQ/Hyde vs. Regina/Emma, etc........ ..SO here's hoping they really mean that and aren't just leaving Rumple out deliberately so they can surprise us.

Yes, I'm SO glad of the 22 episode arc - and already with spoiler photos (Emma seeing Archie, Zelena at the spa, etc..) I think we're seeing (and those are just obvious) things tat we've not seen in ages - real small town, real life moments.

Just a heads up, but Em will be appearing at a con in San Jose this weekend, so maybe we'll get more Rumbelle/Belle info!