Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-24-2016, 11:25 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace52373 (View Post)
I found this on tumblr by bad fsery! It is hysterical and no this isn't actually leaked script pages. Warning for cursing, possible spillage of drink on your screen due to comedy, bashing of everyone but Rumbelle and general fun!

Faeries hide what you want & reveal what you need | Did you guys see the leaked script pages from...

It didn't work before, but I will try again!
Spoiler:

Still can't post an image. Does it not except google images?
LOL that's hilarious! And so true..

The problem is the URL of your image. You don't copy the one that's in the URL bar (usually). Click the image you want to post with the right mouse button and then choose "Copy image URL". If you're using Google image search, you can also click the image and choose "Wiew image", then copy the adress in the URL bar.

I hope that helps!

icon by me
Old 08-24-2016, 11:30 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamstress90 (View Post)

The problem is the URL of your image. You don't copy the one that's in the URL bar (usually). Click the image you want to post with the right mouse button and then choose "Copy image URL". If you're using Google image search, you can also click the image and choose "Wiew image", then copy the adress in the URL bar.

I hope that helps!
It does - thank you!!!

By the way, the ice cream shop is now the Three Bears Spa, where "everything is just right", lol. Kat said the interior is dressed like a spa, so maybe we'll get to see Belle - and Rumple - there !

This is my reply to Marie:

This is perfect!!! I truly am optimistic and excited for S6 - and I think the fact that the writers had Rumbelle be more honest than they’ve been in years is highly encouraging. It gives me great faith for S6 as I see them continuing the arc that started in 4A………

I agree with everything you said about Rumple as the DO - although I do think we’re building to a TLK eventually. I just can’t see them paralleling the animated film in so many ways only to ignore the iconic curse-breaking moment. More to the point, I don’t think it sends a good message for him still to be cursed at the end. Whether he can turn Dark Magic to Light remains to be seen, but regardless, I just see that the curse must end - for many reasons, including the fact that I can’t cope with the idea of Rumple being ok with living forever without Belle and their children, watching them die, etc…. That’s moot, though - I think that once Rumple is truly ready, on his own, to reject the curse, that he will. He DOES need to reassure and show Belle consistently that she is more important to him than power - and once he does, she needs to take the leap of faith and believe in him again, find a way to overcome 4A and realize that he has changed tremendously.

I can’t add anything about Belle……….

What I just want now is for Rumbelle NOT to avoid each other; I feel the argument is a turning point in their relationship and they have to deal with this “chaos” TOGETHER………..it’s what they both truly want and what they need to do if they are going to make this work.
Old 08-24-2016, 12:48 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamstress
You are the best!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsybelle
I agree with everything you said about Rumple as the DO - although I do think we’re building to a TLK eventually. I just can’t see them paralleling the animated film in so many ways only to ignore the iconic curse-breaking moment. More to the point, I don’t think it sends a good message for him still to be cursed at the end. Whether he can turn Dark Magic to Light remains to be seen, but regardless, I just see that the curse must end - for many reasons, including the fact that I can’t cope with the idea of Rumple being ok with living forever without Belle and their children, watching them die, etc…. That’s moot, though - I think that once Rumple is truly ready, on his own, to reject the curse, that he will. He DOES need to reassure and show Belle consistently that she is more important to him than power - and once he does, she needs to take the leap of faith and believe in him again, find a way to overcome 4A and realize that he has changed tremendously.

I agree, they’ve had 3 TLK moments so far and none have been “successful”, so I think they will finally have one and I can’t wait!
Old 08-24-2016, 01:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

They better have one!, us and them don't want to wait anymore

and great meta from Marie
Old 08-24-2016, 02:33 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamstress90 (View Post)

I hope that helps!
Thanks! I'll try it later.
Old 08-24-2016, 03:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
They better have one!, us and them don't want to wait anymore

and great meta from Marie
We might have to wait until S7 - the problem is, they wouldn't know until sometime after S6 if there's going to be another season. Then again, I just don't see ABC cancelling ONCE this far into the run - they would at least given them a half season or another season to wrap up.
Old 08-24-2016, 03:59 PM
Passionate Fan

I am going to try this again!

[IMG][/IMG]

Spoiler:

[IMG]
Spoiler:
[/IMG]

[IMG]
Spoiler:

I am only getting an xbox!

One more try!

[IMG]
Spoiler:

I give up. If someone who knows what they are doing, can help me. Pm me and I will share the links I have and see if I can do it.

Last edited by Grace52373; 08-24-2016 at 04:43 PM
Old 08-24-2016, 04:39 PM
Elite Fan

The IMG tags go inside the spoiler tags. And if you use Google image search, click first the image you want to use and then "Wiew image". Then copy the URL and post the image.

Spoiler:

= [SP][IMG]http://irishtoycollie.homestead.com/BoyPups6WksWEB.jpg[ /IMG][ /SP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsybelle
It does - thank you!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishWristWatch
You are the best!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace52373
Thanks! I'll try it later.
You're welcome!

Some filming spoilers from today..

Spoiler:

icon by me

Last edited by Seamstress90; 08-24-2016 at 04:45 PM
Old 08-24-2016, 04:40 PM
Master Fan

Bex was on set with a larger baby Robin today, so speculation (especially after Adam confirmed again that there would be no time jump - or is none, not this early) is that time is simply moving quite a bit faster than it has been. I guess that means that, next time we see Belle, she'll be showing.

I wonder what this means in terms of Rumbelle’s timeline. Does the time pass from 6x04 to 6x05? In which case Rumbelle are likely apart for months….. Hmm.
Old 08-24-2016, 05:01 PM
Loyal Fan

Aww poor Grace, hang in there! I do appreciate you trying! We believe in you!

Seamstress, your pic of Rumple made me LOL – he looks like he is saying ”well, DUH” like a teenage boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsybelle (View Post)
Bex was on set with a larger baby Robin today, so speculation (especially after Adam confirmed again that there would be no time jump - or is none, not this early) is that time is simply moving quite a bit faster than it has been. I guess that means that, next time we see Belle, she'll be showing.
Wow baby Robin is as big as baby Neal last we saw him I think! So I'm hoping he's at least a toddler by now LOL

Quote:
I wonder what this means in terms of Rumbelle’s timeline. Does the time pass from 6x04 to 6x05? In which case Rumbelle are likely apart for months….. Hmm.
that doesn't bother me, gives them time to think if they are apart that long and I know they will find their way back together for good this time
Old 08-24-2016, 05:15 PM
Master Fan

Rumple is wearing all dark, which is a sign that all is not well in his world....and other thoughts
I’m not sure if a significant period of time passed after 6x04 (in which case, Rumbelle have been apart for awhile) or if months passed between the premiere and 6x05 (in which case the argument was recent).

I find it hard to believe it’s the former because that means there’s been a ton of Rumbelle stuff that we won’t see - unless they’ve been completely avoiding each other, which makes no sense (for sure Rumple would want to make sure Belle and RumBaby are ok)…….not to mention that’s NOT how you work things out.
Quote:
that doesn't bother me, gives them time to think if they are apart that long and I know they will find their way back together for good this time
Well it doesn't bother me per se, but see above. If months have passed, then either they've ignored each other or lots of things have gone on that we won't see - presumably important things.

The GOOD thing is that we won't have to wait long for the really GOOD and juicy stuff; I mean, if Rumbelle were rehashing the same old, same old over the course of the few months (IF indeed that's how it played out), then I guess we wouldn't need to see that. I would wonder, though, what would trigger their finally trying to hash things out again.
Old 08-24-2016, 05:28 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Rumple is wearing all dark, which is a sign that all is not well in his world
Uh oh!

Quote:
I find it hard to believe it’s the former because that means there’s been a ton of Rumbelle stuff that we won’t see - unless they’ve been completely avoiding each other, which makes no sense (for sure Rumple would want to make sure Belle and RumBaby are ok)…….not to mention that’s NOT how you work things out.
like they can stay away from each other

Quote:
Well it doesn't bother me per se, but see above. If months have passed, then either they've ignored each other or lots of things have gone on that we won't see - presumably important things.
I'm ok if its something like this - Belle goes out for a walk in the woods, she has a lot to think about. An unexpected storm appears and she gets drenched. she's desperate for shelter, she doesnt want to catch a cold while preggo and the skies look ominous. She sees a cabin with a light on in the distance. She runs up to it and knocks on the door, and who should open it but Rumple! He pulls her in, she is soaking wet. The longing in their eyes is undeniable. She isn't sure she should stay but BOOM thunder!!! FLASH lightening! Well she's stuck here awhile. Rumple gives her a bathrobe and soon she is warming in front of the fire. BOOM! the electricity goes out! Well now we have a roaring fire, and Rumple and Belle stranded with nothing to do.....

Last edited by IrishWristWatch; 08-24-2016 at 05:37 PM
Old 08-24-2016, 05:44 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishWristWatch (View Post)
Uh oh!

like they can stay away from each other

I'm ok if its something like this - Belle goes out for a walk in the woods, she has a lot to think about. An unexpected storm appears and she gets drenched. she's desperate for shelter, she doesnt want to catch a cold while preggo and the skies look ominous. She sees a cabin with a light on in the distance. She runs up to it and knocks on the door, and who should open it but Rumple! He pulls her in, she is soaking wet. The longing in their eyes is undeniable. She isn't sure she should stay but BOOM thunder!!! FLASH lightening! Well she's stuck here awhile. Rumple gives her a bathrobe and soon she is warming in front of the fire. BOOM! the electricity goes out! Well now we have a roaring fire, and Rumple and Belle stranded with nothing to do.....
Oh no, I didn't mean it was something ominous, just that probably he and Belle are still apart. As Raven said, though, pretty much we've only seen Rumple wear dark clothes - colorful accessories like ties and hankies have been MIA for the most part.

They're like moths to a flame, lol...........I really don't think it's realistic that they've been avoiding each other. If months have passed, they probably just said the same things over and over.

Oh, I LOVE that scenario!
Old 08-25-2016, 03:39 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Could also be a side-effect of the onion rings Or maybe it's one episode per month or something, I can't really tell babies age tbh

Quote:

RoseBennett
Old 08-25-2016, 05:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Maybe there is a little time jump per say in between 3 and 4, total guesswork of course, I'm so confused at the moment as to what is going on . Plus there is Robert still wearing the wig so maybe not

I think I'm the most confused since possibly S2 , that is a good thing btw

Quote:

We are all down for that , yes lock them in a cabin to hash things out ,
Closed Thread   Post New Thread