Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-27-2016, 04:57 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
I so hope we get a Rumple and Granny scenes, I want more scenes of them as they are classic
Me too! I love their sass

icon by me
Old 08-27-2016, 08:31 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I think so too Seamstress about what happened on the JR, it tally's for what we saw shot that day that it could only happen on the JR whatever Rumple did...

I so hope we get a Rumple and Granny scenes, I want more scenes of them as they are classic
Me too, love their interactions

So according to the theory the argument would take place around the episode end?
Because I'm still not convinced she isn't mad about something that happened in 6x01 or other stuff, they fight and then there's the JR confrontation.

RoseBennett
Old 08-27-2016, 09:05 AM
Elite Fan

I'm assuming the argument takes place after the JR stuff because it seems most logical (to me at least), and because it seems that Rumbelle are still at odds during 6x05, at least if Rumple having scene(s) without Belle and him wearing darker outfit (which may not mean anything since he's still wearing his tie pin and the ring) are any indications. But yes, I guess it could take place before the JR stuff, too.

icon by me
Old 08-27-2016, 09:57 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamstress90 (View Post)
Yeah, it appears that Bex filmed in the Spa, possibly with Lana. And Bobby possibly filmed in the Granny's, as it appears that Rumple was leaving the diner, and Granny was apparently involved in the scene. Maybe Rumple was collecting the rent?

And yeah, Belle is clearly furious in that video, which is why I think the argument has something to do with what happened on the JR. Either Rumple wasn't there when he was supposed to be, or something went wrong with that spell and it only made things worse when it was supposed to protect her and the baby. Of course she could be angry about Rumple "endangering their child by letting Hyde to SB (and Rumple might get angry because it was Belle who decided that they return to the town, which probably was never Rumple's intent), but I have a feeling it's something else.

Could be, but I doubt it. Because what was Bobby doing on the docks/the JR dressed as Mr. Gold, then? I mean, these actors aren't usually seen in the full costume unless they're just about to film a scene or have just filmed one (otherwise they'd be wearing rehearsing clothes), so I don't think he was just goofing around with Emilie. And If I remember correctly Bobby didn't film other scenes on the docks that day, except maybe one that involved Sam and Emilie (there are pics of Sam dressed as Hyde walking on the docks, so if they had a scene it was probably filmed there or nearby).
Bobby's scene at the docks alone was for another episode.........and why wouldn't he be dressed as Gold? He always is. I'm not sure what you're referring to about goofing around with Emilie. The day they were goofing around, the day of the argument, was Wed., 8/17. The day of the chase scene, where we saw BTS of them meeting fans, was Tues., 8/16 - and Bobby was there because he and Em had scenes., He wasn't there when Em, Colin and Hank filmed - and I don't think Rumple was supposed to be there. If Belle can call to Rumple and expect him to hear her (like at the well), then she can call to him at this point and expect him to hear. There's simply not enough info to formulate a very sound theory that holds up, so its not like I'm saying this HAS to be the case, but I think it's possible.

Well, yes - Bobby did film in the diner with Bex and Beverly and Lana did film in the Spa........

Like I said before, this is my head canon about the argument.

Rumple’s anger with Belle stems, I think, from the fact that he believes that, right now, she is putting her insistence on his not using Dark Magic - or doing whatever it takes - above her and RumBaby’s safety. I’ll bet that’s what he was yelling at her about …. Of course she would do anything to protect their child - and in her view, she’d be doing that by making sure their child was away from the DO influence- but Belle may not be thinking straight. Her and Rumple’s priority now with regards to the baby HAS to be about protecting it physically and I think he probably reminded her of that in the strongest possible way.

I bring this up again because if Belle is STILL stuck on protecting their baby from the DO influence (even in utero) because she’s afraid of DO Rumple and his potential for hurting her and people again (4A was not long ago), that would be the only thing that I could see explaining her seeming refusal to allow him to do whatever it takes to protect them physically………and it could explain her anger at him for “selling” SB to Hyde. In other words, her fear of what he could do as the DO to her and their child (understandably so) would make her angry at him ….period. I can buy this, but they’d have to make it clear ON-screen - and yes, I think they NEED to have her bring up 4A again. She has every right to be concerned/fearful of Rumple as the DO again - and she should make that plain to him. He’s not the same man, but it up to HIM to prove THAT to her.

What triggers Belle's anger? I don't know - but my gut says it's nothing to do with what happened ON the ship.............. I really hope that she, regardless, does NOT get so angry about Rumple "selling" SB to Hyde that she forgets that he did whatever it took to SAVE her. How the heck was he supposed to get her back? The potential is there to really hurt her as a character....

Quote:
So according to the theory the argument would take place around the episode end?
Because I'm still not convinced she isn't mad about something that happened in 6x01 or other stuff, they fight and then there's the JR confrontation.
I agree. I mean, clearly Rumple did something - but they aren't together when they return to SB (whether together or apart), so Belle is still upset. Time (though admittedly it stopped for her) did not improve her mood - and the fact that Rumple saved her and their baby didn't improve it, either (which, to be honest, I'm disappointed about). To be fair, it's possible she appreciated that he saved them and just asked for time alone.........and then he did something - or followed her, or whatever, and she flipped out. I just don't quite get why the argument has to have happened after the chase scene just because it was filmed that way. I'm not saying it doesn't, just that it's by no means (IMO) certain.

Quote:
'm assuming the argument takes place after the JR stuff because it seems most logical (to me at least), and because it seems that Rumbelle are still at odds during 6x05, at least if Rumple having scene(s) without Belle and him wearing darker outfit (which may not mean anything since he's still wearing his tie pin and the ring) are any indications. But yes, I guess it could take place before the JR stuff, too.
I'm not sure why the argument has to happen after the JR stuff in order for them not to be together in 6x05 - they're not going to be together for awhile, and also, most of Rumple's scenes are without Belle.

Last edited by Betsybelle; 08-27-2016 at 10:18 AM
Old 08-27-2016, 10:26 AM
Master Fan

My reason for thinking it happened before the JR showdown is because before Rumple comes in Belle and Hook are talking (Well, Belle's mostly talking lol) and when Rumple shows up Belle has to prevent Hook from attacking him. If they just faced an enemy together having to actually stop Hook from attacking seems a bit to much even for him.

Also, at first Rumple looks more amused than "sorry" and gets angry pretty much only at the end, which suggests me he wasn't actually expecting Belle's anger, which we would see if he did something wrong seconds prior.

Of course mine are just interpretations of what I've seen, there's no proof for either

Also, if she came back to SB on her own, she might not even know if Rumple woke her, or the reason for her anger could be caused by a misunderstanding

RoseBennett
Old 08-27-2016, 10:42 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by confessor_meggy (View Post)
My reason for thinking it happened before the JR showdown is because before Rumple comes in Belle and Hook are talking (Well, Belle's mostly talking lol) and when Rumple shows up Belle has to prevent Hook from attacking him. If they just faced an enemy together having to actually stop Hook from attacking seems a bit to much even for him.

Also, at first Rumple looks more amused than "sorry" and gets angry pretty much only at the end, which suggests me he wasn't actually expecting Belle's anger, which we would see if he did something wrong seconds prior.

Of course mine are just interpretations of what I've seen, there's no proof for either

Also, if she came back to SB on her own, she might not even know if Rumple woke her, or the reason for her anger could be caused by a misunderstanding
All excellent points....and no, we have no proof of anything; only those involved in production know for sure!

I agree - it did seem that Belle got increasingly angry. I DO think it's hugely revealing that at the time Rumple leaves, she's standing with her arms folded, obviously angry. However, when he walks away, her arms drop - and we know she cries.........I don't believe in any way they are tears of a woman who has been threatened in some way; I believe they are tears of a woman who is facing the possibility that she and the man she loves will never be together (consciously she may not want that at this point because she doesn't trust and in some way fears him as the DO, but subconsciously, of course that's not true) - and also of the truths he made her face about herself.

Last edited by Betsybelle; 08-27-2016 at 10:48 AM
Old 08-27-2016, 12:30 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by confessor_meggy

The first one - good point!

I thought the second could be because Rumple didn't know what had happened on the Jolly Roger as he wasn't there, but he did know he had made a mistake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsybelle (View Post)
Bobby's scene at the docks alone was for another episode.........and why wouldn't he be dressed as Gold? He always is. I'm not sure what you're referring to about goofing around with Emilie. The day they were goofing around, the day of the argument, was Wed., 8/17. The day of the chase scene, where we saw BTS of them meeting fans, was Tues., 8/16 - and Bobby was there because he and Em had scenes., He wasn't there when Em, Colin and Hank filmed - and I don't think Rumple was supposed to be there. If Belle can call to Rumple and expect him to hear her (like at the well), then she can call to him at this point and expect him to hear. There's simply not enough info to formulate a very sound theory that holds up, so its not like I'm saying this HAS to be the case, but I think it's possible.
That's what I meant. That Bobby and Emilie filmed something (outdoors) the day the chase scene was filmed (Before that scene). There are also photos of Bobby on the deck of the JR from that day, which is why I assumed he filmed something there.

Quote:
I'm not sure why the argument has to happen after the JR stuff in order for them not to be together in 6x05 - they're not going to be together for awhile, and also, most of Rumple's scenes are without Belle.
Who said the argument HAS TO happen after the chase scene?

I just like to think that if the argument happens in the beginning of the episode, there would be at least a tentative reconciliation at the end (which is how it usually goes with Rumbelle). Like in 'Broken" or in "The Crocodile". Season 5 Rumbelle episodes ended in a hopeful note too. Even HHH, even though Rumbelle weren't in the best terms in that episode. Of course it may be different this time.

icon by me

Last edited by Seamstress90; 08-27-2016 at 01:29 PM
Old 08-27-2016, 12:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Quote:
Me too! I love their sass
They take sass to a whole new level

Quote:

I was thinking that too, I think whatever happened in E01, 02 or even 03, it blows over to E4, Belle could be holding back and holding back and then whatever happens in E4, Belle just goes boom! and the argument happens

Regarding the argument, I think that happens in the middle, so Belle going back to Rumple's shop happens near the end, that's what I'm hoping

Well me saying I'm not theorizing anymore just got shot to smithereens
Old 08-27-2016, 02:15 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I just like to think that if the argument happens in the beginning of the episode, there would be at least a tentative reconciliation at the end (which is how it usually goes with Rumbelle). Like in 'Broken" or in "The Crocodile". Season 5 Rumbelle episodes ended in a hopeful note too. Even HHH, even though Rumbelle weren't in the best terms in that episode. Of course it may be different this time.
If the argument happens before the chase, it doesn't necessarily mean it's at the beginning of the episode....... Also, I honestly never thought that would happen. Their issues this time are way too complex for things to be resolved in one episode, even if it's just a tentative resolution. Now regardless of where it happens, it's still possible that they made progress - just because Rumple had a scene by himself doesn't necessarily mean they didn't.

The below is from the Heroes and Villains con - the other stuff I put in the Emilie/Belle tag, but this might be considered a spoiler (though not really, lol), so..

Old 08-27-2016, 04:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Me too. More like the Crocodile than broken (since it was more "tentative" while in Broken Belle needed a place to sleep sooo.... )

But especially with what looks like a Hook centric next episode (which don't generally fit much Rumbelle) I just want them to end it in a slightly hopeful note.

Quote:
I was thinking that too, I think whatever happened in E01, 02 or even 03, it blows over to E4, Belle could be holding back and holding back and then whatever happens in E4, Belle just goes boom! and the argument happens

Regarding the argument, I think that happens in the middle, so Belle going back to Rumple's shop happens near the end, that's what I'm hoping

Well me saying I'm not theorizing anymore just got shot to smithereens
Told you you might need the rope And very much with you on the bold!

RoseBennett
Old 08-27-2016, 05:08 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Me too. More like the Crocodile than broken (since it was more "tentative" while in Broken Belle needed a place to sleep sooo.... )

But especially with what looks like a Hook centric next episode (which don't generally fit much Rumbelle) I just want them to end it in a slightly hopeful note.

Told you you might need the rope And very much with you on the bold!
Belle is wearing clothes from the UW and episode 6x02, so I'm almost positive it's not from 6x04............

Well what I mostly want is not for there to be NO Rumbelle or Belle in 6x05........and I fear that's the case. It's really stupid to follow up either a centric or an eppy that heavily features them and then not continue the story at all. I'm tired of Rumbelle getting such haphazard screen time..
Old 08-27-2016, 06:58 PM
Master Fan

It's a trend though. Hook centric in 3B had no Rumple nor Rumbelle. 4x06 was followed by no Rumbelle until 4x11. 4x18 and 19 were followed by none again, until the finale (and one of the last scenes if u don't consider the AU). 5x06 no significant Rumbelle (or separately one of them) till 5x10. 5x14 was followed by Hook's centric, no Belle nor Rumple. 5x18 surprised us all by so many rumbelle, but then, very little until the end.
Of course I don't want it to be the case, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was (Even if u go back, we have 2x01,x04,x08-sort of,x10-sort of, x11, in Neverland one episode featured Rumple the next one not and Belle had one in the middle)

Sorry, I'm confused about the night shoot of Emilie at the shop as I mostly missed pics. Was it shot in the 6x02 timeframe or in the 6x04 but with the old outfit?
They could easily have done a late shoot for her scenes for earlier episodes, but just to be sure since I read of people speculating it could be related, timewise, with the shop being destroyed

RoseBennett
Old 08-28-2016, 02:12 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
It's a trend though. Hook centric in 3B had no Rumple nor Rumbelle. 4x06 was followed by no Rumbelle until 4x11. 4x18 and 19 were followed by none again, until the finale (and one of the last scenes if u don't consider the AU). 5x06 no significant Rumbelle (or separately one of them) till 5x10. 5x14 was followed by Hook's centric, no Belle nor Rumple. 5x18 surprised us all by so many rumbelle, but then, very little until the end.
Of course I don't want it to be the case, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was (Even if u go back, we have 2x01,x04,x08-sort of,x10-sort of, x11, in Neverland one episode featured Rumple the next one not and Belle had one in the middle)
Quote:

Exactly. At worst, there won't be a lot of Rumbelle until 6x08 (as episode 8 is often a Rumple episode, or it has a significant amount of Rumple in it.. And assuming that 6x07 is a Snowing/The EQ episode (crossing my fingers that it's a Belle centric, though). So yeah, I need there to be some hopefulness in episodes 1-4 (4 especially). I don't want it to be all angst.

Quote:
Sorry, I'm confused about the night shoot of Emilie at the shop as I mostly missed pics. Was it shot in the 6x02 timeframe or in the 6x04 but with the old outfit?
They could easily have done a late shoot for her scenes for earlier episodes, but just to be sure since I read of people speculating it could be related, timewise, with the shop being destroyed
It was shot in the 6x04 timeframe.. And yes, with the UW outfit. The shop's not destroyed, though. They just had to built a new exterior setting for it since they can't use the Posh anymore for some reason. The setting wasn't ready until they started to film episode 4, which is why Emilie couldn't film that night scene earlier. So it was likely for episode 2 or 3.

icon by me

Last edited by Seamstress90; 08-28-2016 at 02:50 AM
Old 08-28-2016, 03:26 AM
Master Fan

All I can say is that I would be disgusted if S6 proved to be more of the same old, same old - with little Rumbelle and even less Belle. Also, 6x05 is not a Hook centric, 6X6 is - sadly, I might add since Belle IS often the 6th episode (and Hook the 5th). S2, I can buy Belle being sidelined because they made her a regular pretty late in the game, but we've had so little of her since then (and of course the latter part of 5B doesn't count since Em was on maternity leave). I'm not asking for tons of Rumbelle, just MORE of them - and NOT to just sit on their story. I'm hoping 6x06 has some Rumbelle since Andrew Chambliss co-wrote it and he writes them very, very well.

I don't think Rumbelle messiness will last that long since S6 is made up of mini-arcs, but I don't want them to rush this story. Would I love to see hopefulness in 6x04 - regardless of what we may or may not get in subsequent episodes? Yes - but not if it means rushing the story. I guess it also depends on what your definition of hopefulness is. As I believe the argument is a turning point, I would be happy if I saw Rumple and Belle (alone, obviously) thinking about what the other said and longing to be together; I just want to see how much they want and need to be together, how much they want this child.....even if they aren't a couple anymore at this point. Eddy said they have a lot of chaos to sort through - I hope that much of this will be with them together on screen as their issues can't truly be resolved while they are alone.

Last edited by Betsybelle; 08-28-2016 at 03:36 AM
Old 08-28-2016, 04:12 AM
Elite Fan

Of course Rumbelle could always have the B storyline in an episode that's not their centric. Like 5x10. I think the A storyline in that episode was CS and B was Rumbelle. So yes, it's possible (and probable) that there will be some Rumbelle development before their next centric after 6x04. But I kind of hope it won't be in 6x06. I don't like the name of that episode, it's so ominous.. And it would probably mean more Belle/Rumbelle + Hook scenes, and I'm honestly done with that stuff.

icon by me

Last edited by Seamstress90; 08-28-2016 at 04:23 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread