Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-29-2012, 05:49 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaCallieShipper (View Post)
Not to mention us.
Not to mention is wife Christine. I bet she cannot wait for this phase to pass.
Old 04-29-2012, 05:50 PM
Dedicated Fan

Raven

He is not sceond guessing himself where being asked to speak is concerned. Trust me.
Old 04-29-2012, 05:55 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AchrisL
Raven

He is not sceond guessing himself where being asked to speak is concerned. Trust me.
I think so b/c when my aunt died her neighbor/friend told me i was her fav neice. I felt like i hadnt deserved the title of being her fav neice b/c there was so much I didnt do as a neice, and i felt like there was more i couldve did. Kevin prob feels like he didnt do enough to warrant the privilege of speaking, that there was more he couldve done. Like someone else said, he under estimates himself.
Old 04-29-2012, 07:07 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GobSmacked82 (View Post)
One or two people asked me to imagine what might have happened if KC called or visited Whitney during the shoot for the film Sparkle. Well, here is what I came up with:

WH: (dials on her iPhone!!! It rings and picks up) Hello Mr. Costner.
KC: Whitney!! A phone call from the stratosphere.
WH: No, I'm quite down to earth. How are you? How are the kids? What are you up to?
KC: Watching a Christian channel. There's a special report about an ongoing brawl in Heaven. Apparently the angels are STILL fighting over who gets to sing you Happy Birthday.
WH: You're telling a fish story. My birthday already passed.
KC: That's what's so interesting about the whole thing. These angels know no time when it comes to you. Can't help themselves.
WH: Angels are well-behaved. Maybe in your version of Heaven they act like rascals, but in mine, they don't.
KC: Well, you're right. Are you calling about the delivery? You like?
WH: Very much. But you do too much. First the flowers and then the bracelet. Which is gorgeous and unusual, BTW.
KC: I knew that piece was for you when I saw it. Stumbled across it a few months ago in an estate and vintage jewelry store. I thought: man, that's perfect for her. I have to give it to her. And there is something else. Guess where I am, though?
WH: No idea. I can barely keep track of my own schedule, let alone yours. You have two sets of families, you know.
KC: Tell me about it! Keeps me young. I've got a private loft on -----. I'm here for one night. We're having dinner and dancing. Sound good?
WH: No. Not really. What about my schedule? Did you even check to see what I'm doing? I'm working here!
KC: Already handled it. I carved out five hours.
WH: Says who? How did you manage to get on my schedule? Who knows about this?
KC: Don't stress. That's your problem. I've got it under control.
WH: Last time I put a man in control of my life, it didn't work out too well. Did you do something to Pat? Kevin, you need to ease up, now.
KC: If you don't settle down, I won't give you the matching earrings.
WH: (pauses) Well, OK; I guess.
KC: Just tell your bodyguard that you going to ---- this evening. It will all work out.
WH: Matching earrings, huh?
KC: Yep.
(Hours later. A car carrying Whitney pulls up to a secure building. It pulls up and KC is there to open the car door.)
WH: Smooth. Very smooth, Mr. Costner.
KC: Quit calling me Mister. I'm not your math teacher. (kisses her slow, long)
WH: No. You're not that at all. (hugs him tighter, then pulls away) It's getting chilly. Let's head inside.
KC: Initiative! She's catching on. Only 19 more years, and she'll actually try to kiss me first. (Whitney laughs. In the elevator up, they hug and caress and kiss. Elevator opens inside a private loft/apartment. Modern place with city views and a fireplace, etc.)
WH: This place is beautiful. (steps out onto a balcony) You can see for miles. Isn't it something how a city that used to be so big is now so small and so much dimmer and poorer? I heard about a guy who hunts and barbecues racoons in the parts of the city that are back to nature. Can you believe that?
KC: (hugs her from behind) Not interested, quite honestly.
WH: I'm just saying it's weird. And sometimes ... I feel like ...
KC: I know where this is going. Don't compare yourself to Detroit. Just forget it. It's not beat up on Whitney day. (pulls her inside. They eat dinner, talk about the movie, talk about his music. They're sitting on a couch, by the fire)
WH: So where is your guitar?
KC: I didn't bring it. We don't always have to talk about the music. (picks up her hand and plays with the bracelet)
WH: Keviiin. Is there at least a piano around her? (looks around) No. What kind of setup is this? i need music if I'm going to have will power.
KC: Oh, come on! I've got all the will power you need right here.
WH: Nothing's going to happen, you know.
KC: Who said anything has to happen? I'm a gentleman ...
WH: Who is married ...
KC: Last time you were married ...
WH: That's totally different. You were a free man. It's weird. Everytime we fall for each other, you're married with three kids. So forget it. I'm not a glutton for punishment.
KC: How is that different? You know what? Forget it. We're wasting time. Take that shirt off, please.
WH: You did not ask me!
KC: I said please! (shakes his head) I won't survive this. My girls boss me, I have one ex-wife, a younger wife, a baby mama, and you're five times all of them combined. (pulls her closer. Rubs her back)
WH: Stop doing that.
KC: Just be nice to Kevin, please. (kisses her)
(Hours later, Whitney is sitting at a vanity in the master suite, fixing her hair and makeup. The bed is trashed. But the rest of the room is OK. Kevin comes near her and bumps her aside for a seat.)
WH: Excuse me, please. Man, you were sweeter to me when you were trying to hit it. Now the courting is all over ...
KC: Never. I come bearing gifts. Open this. (puts a box down in front of her)
WH: Let me see these epic, antique earrings. (she opens the box. they are not a perfect match for the bracelet, but very close) Wow. They're exquisite, Kevin.
KC: Let me put them on you. (He fastens the earrings on, taking every chance to stroke her cheeks, jaw, neck)
WH: (Grabs his hand and kisses it.) They are perfect. But we're out of time. I have to leave you now.
KC: (kisses her) So we'll see each other in what, 13 years? 20?
WH: Don't sound like that. Maybe if we are lucky, we can have a Camilla and Charles ending. No more complications or bad timing. No more sad partings and tears. No more pain.
KC: You're an optimist, after all. (takes her wrist with the bracelet, and holds it up to her face, close to the earrings) I knew it. Those angels don't have anything on me.
AAWWW!!! THIS IS TOO SWEET!! It is so sweet, I am wishing so hard that they could have shared this moment in reality. Thanks you so much GobSmacked82!!! You made my Sunday night and upcoming week more joyful!!
Old 04-29-2012, 07:24 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitney&kevinforever (View Post)
AAWWW!!! THIS IS TOO SWEET!! It is so sweet, I am wishing so hard that they could have shared this moment in reality. Thanks you so much GobSmacked82!!! You made my Sunday night and upcoming week more joyful!!
My pleasure. Well, it's pretty clear that they had sort of separate lives all along, with the exception of running into each other at industry events. But it's sometimes a hoot to imagine how they might have interacted. Kind of like SNL skits, but not mean.

Hey shippers/ladies, I was thinking of a little writing challenge for myself. I think I've just about covered all scenarios that people have asked for. But what if someone created a new gif and I came up with dialogue to go with it? Could be a gif that we haven't seen yet, with both of them or of one of them by themselves. What do y'all say?
Old 04-30-2012, 01:46 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GobSmacked82 (View Post)
My pleasure. Well, it's pretty clear that they had sort of separate lives all along, with the exception of running into each other at industry events. But it's sometimes a hoot to imagine how they might have interacted. Kind of like SNL skits, but not mean.

Hey shippers/ladies, I was thinking of a little writing challenge for myself. I think I've just about covered all scenarios that people have asked for. But what if someone created a new gif and I came up with dialogue to go with it? Could be a gif that we haven't seen yet, with both of them or of one of them by themselves. What do y'all say?
I'd love that!! I'm not talented enough to create something like that, though. I don't think we've covered all topics, thoghu, Gobsmacked I have one more idea, but will not press you to much. Jus a little
i'D LIKE SOMEONE TO WRITE A DIALOGUE between K and W where he explains why he cannot be on her upcoming wedding to You Know Who.
Old 04-30-2012, 05:58 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GobSmacked82

How about a convo about the rumors of them goin off to 'rehearse' kissing scenes?!

Last edited by Raven03; 04-30-2012 at 06:30 AM
Old 04-30-2012, 06:40 AM
New Fan

The "Forever Painting" Rules

Good Morning All,

For the ones that haven't checked it out, please watch the Memories DOC. This is all one needs to do to see how Kevin felt about Whitney and vice versa. He means that they didn't have an affair after the Bodyguard - but he kept tabs on her thru the British Bodyguard for three years at least - and kept tabs in his heart. When he mentioned the song they were supposed to go with was - 'What Becomes of A Broken Heart', his voice cracked on HEART. He also mentions it at her funeral - and he hadn't been up there onstage for 5 minutes when he did. He wove a story - because he can never forget that that song was their first choice - because it also fits (and because their hearts broke - and not just his). I think they cried together before over it. Everywhere in that DOC - he is reaching out to her - and asking her to 'Remember' what they shared. He put that DOC together - and a person would have to be dumb, deaf and blind not to see the long-lasting love he had for her in his efforts to do it. He still has it - and he knew she felt the same. People all over the world that watched that DOC when it came out to the ones that purchased it over the years up until now - get it. Their mouths most likely fell open when seeing parts of it. And after his eulogy - they were like "I see said the blind man/woman."

And the "Forever Painting" of them getting ready to kiss is how he would and did always remember them - and he was also trying to show and tell her that. I mean - that picture is HUGE. He can never back away from that. He may even have a real painting of it. For the ones that don't know what I'm relaying, please watch the "Romance" part of the Memories DOC - and when he is getting ready to kiss her after the Sword scene - in the DOC - he adds a flash/light to that scene. When I first noticed it - I was like - "What the heck was that?" It took me a few minutes, but I realized that I needed to hit pause, reverse and then pause again to capture it. CASE CLOSED. When one captures it - they are there Forever Etched in a Painting - for God's sake. It is tremendous - and almost SACRED. He knew that Whitney would notice it - and think the same thing I did.

It is sensational - and he made sure the DOC was added to the movie that was re-released on 3-28-12. Why? It's because he is proud of what they shared - but he doesn't want to shout it out. He wants people to be able to see all of the love they shared behind the scenes. He secretly wants people to wake up - and see with their own eyes how tenderly they both treated each other - and they would see their love. He would never come out and say she felt the same - as that is not his place - but he can put out a DOC in 2005 for her to see and relate with - and he also knew when it would be seen by the ones purchasing the movie - which they would also be able to see how close they were.

Kevin and Whitney claimed each other's hearts and souls. Their significant others never did. That Forever Painting of them preparing to kiss is the only painting that he has shared with the world and it is Forever. They have the same skin color and hair in that still - and again - he can never back track on it. He has never made a Romance movie with another woman that can top the BG - and the song IWALY most definitely is the score of their lives.

Maybe the tour is winding down now - and he won't be in the public eye for a while, but I think it is not cool for anyone to say that he should stop doing whatever he is doing. He is a man of God. He knows what he is doing - and if he was so grief stricken - he wouldn't be able to tour in the first place. Touring probably helps him to cope. As it pertains to his comments, he needs to own all of them. He doesn't need to take anything back - because he doesn't live for anyone but himself. As long as he doesn't think he is stepping wrong is all that matters. He can't please everyone - and he shouldn't even try. We just don't know the extent of what he is feeling. He isn't going to tell those reporters all of his secrets. And why would he come out with his TRUTH to anyone having to do with Whitney? He says what he says - and that is that. He can't come out and say - "We absolutely did have a relationship during the BG and after it." What is he supposed to say? He said what he said in his Eulogy and he can never take it back - and I don't think he wants to. He is walking on egg shells - because he is married - and he has to remember that.

We also can't forget that his name was thrown up in Whitney's face about 48 hours before her passing. He doesn't know that some of us know that. Someone knew that they were in touch. One would have to be a little slow not to realize that because that person threw up Kev's name in Whit's face means that that person knew that she and Kev were in contact - and it had to be because of telephone calls and texts. What is that about? Does this mean that they were still in touch? Why? It was mainly because they did have a forever bond - and they still had a friendship and relationship. Of course we know that they weren't in constant contact over the years, but believe me - Kev tried to keep in touch with Whit all the way up until he married again. He was keeping out hope that she would leave that clown Bobby. Even through dating someone like Elle McPherson - and whomever else - his heart still burned very strongly for Whitney. That never changed and still hasn't changed. She felt the same way.

I watched most of Wyatt Earp the other day - and he never had that kind of attraction/chemistry with any other actress he co-starred with like he did with Whit. The movie Message in a Bottle - was the same way. I personally think that he knew better than to even try to match or top the romance he had with Whitney. And when watching any of his movies post BG - I always feel as if he was speaking to Whit at some point - as she was never far from his thoughts - and he hoped that she would catch all of his films.

To me, if one keeps the Memories DOC and the Forever Painting in mind always - one will never have any doubts on what he felt from back in 1992 - to the DOC from 2005 (release) - and up until seeing them together in 2008 (Ali tribute) - and up until the funeral. The stuff he is saying now is just filler. Please give him a break - and let him say what he wants when he wants. It is not hurting us - and he is a big boy - as he knows how to handle his method to his madness. He may be getting scattered at times - but so what? Again, who is he hurting? Let him do it the way he does it - because we can't do anything about it - except to not watch any of his interviews ever again.

I think they most definitely made love - and more than once. They had a romance - and everyone on set knew it. Kevin was a virile man with a huge desire for Whitney. He was from the old school - and would have seduced her with tenderness and skill. There is no way they were thrashing around on the bed in a hungry way - and he just accepted that that was as close as he would get. Please! I think the reason those sex scenes - and the aforementioned one in particular were left on the cutting room floor - is because at that point, they had already done it. They'd already been intimate - and because they had - it would have been reflected in their actions. They probably melted with each other's touch. Whitney was malleable to Kevin’s touch. He knew how to make her melt - because he had the magic touch - and this was because he truly - truly loved her - so he knew how to "do her." I think when she said that about how they had to rehearse how Kev was going to "do her; she was actually speaking about how they had to rehearse how to act like they hadn't done it before. LOL!

Please don't sleep Whitney, as she was also slick. Both of them were time enough for each other - and they matched. They probably discussed how to ACT like they were innocent, not having an affair - and discussed how they had to hide LOVE - and what they were doing. They couldn’t hide love - but they could hide the fact that they were being INTIMATE. What were they supposed to confess during, right after - three years later - ten years later up until her last 48 hours? Were they supposed to blurt out - "Kevney had an affair?" NOT! They had to always hide it - as it was not something that was appropriate to share. It wasn't then - and it's not now. I can't understand how some can't grasp that simple fact (and I mean from people all over the world). What were they supposed to share with the world about a forbidden affair?

I love the below video. I meant to post it last week - but I'm not supposed to access You Tube from work - but I had to share it for the ones that haven't watched it. Notice that Whitney had on a Trench Coat. I think she wore it for Kevin. She probably was reminding him of the one he wore in his interview in Japan. She was his Lois Lane to her Clark Kent. And notice that the first thing we see is a Movie Theatre. Wow! They made a movie together - and they went to the movie in their movie - and their relationship is a movie - and Life is a Movie.

I also love how she is speaking to him at the end. She is talking to Kevin. She wasn't talking to Bobby. And notice that Bobby is nowhere to be seen in the video. Thank God! This proves to me that she dedicated this song/video to Kevin - and she told him about it. What is he supposed to confess next? That "Oh by the way, Whitney dedicated - "My Love is Your Love - and Your Love is My Love" to me? He will never verbally tell their secrets - other than the way he did in that DOC. To me - that Memories DOC - the Forever Painting and the song that Whit dedicated to him/them - says it all. He loved the below video. I bet he has watched it since she passed. It's saved to his favorites.

Whitney Houston - My Love Is Your Love - YouTube

Last edited by Natasha777; 04-30-2012 at 07:01 AM
Old 04-30-2012, 07:25 AM
New Fan

Hello everyone,

Off topic I came across this on the DM

Michael Jackson's former bodyguard shockingly claims the singer had an affair with Whitney Houston | Mail Online

Also read that her Mom will have her grave/body cement encased so that robbers do not steal the US$500 000 jewellery Whitney was buried in.

Whitney Houston's body to be 'encased in concrete to stop thieves stealing £500,000 worth of jewellery she is buried with' | Mail Online
Old 04-30-2012, 08:06 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaffaGirl
Hello everyone,

Michael Jackson's former bodyguard shockingly claims the singer had an affair with Whitney Houston | Mail Online

Also read that her Mom will have her grave/body cement encased so that robbers do not steal the US$500 000 jewellery Whitney was buried in.

Whitney Houston's body to be 'encased in concrete to stop thieves stealing £500,000 worth of jewellery she is buried with' | Mail Online
Whitney's family have already said that she wasnt buried in jewelry worth that amount...but idk
Old 04-30-2012, 08:12 AM
New Fan

All Four of MJ's Children are His Bio

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaffaGirl (View Post)
Hello everyone,

Some of us think that MJ has directed people to come out with outrageous stories - because of how ridiculous many were that were attributed to him in tabloids back in the day. He wrote Tabloid Junkie & Privacy just for this reason.

This dude Matt - is just saying that he's Blanket's father for controversy. It's a long story, but ALL FOUR OF MJ'S CHILDREN ARE HIS!

*OMG just look at this pic / Blanket Jackson100% Sure Michael's Son* - YouTube
Old 04-30-2012, 09:38 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natasha777 (View Post)
...Maybe the tour is winding down now - and he won't be in the public eye for a while, but I think it is not cool for anyone to say that he should stop doing whatever he is doing. He is a man of God. He knows what he is doing - and if he was so grief stricken - he wouldn't be able to tour in the first place. Touring probably helps him to cope. As it pertains to his comments, he needs to own all of them. He doesn't need to take anything back - because he doesn't live for anyone but himself. As long as he doesn't think he is stepping wrong is all that matters. He can't please everyone - and he shouldn't even try. We just don't know the extent of what he is feeling. He isn't going to tell those reporters all of his secrets. And why would he come out with his TRUTH to anyone having to do with Whitney? He says what he says - and that is that. He can't come out and say - "We absolutely did have a relationship during the BG and after it." What is he supposed to say? He said what he said in his Eulogy and he can never take it back - and I don't think he wants to. He is walking on egg shells - because he is married - and he has to remember that.

We also can't forget that his name was thrown up in Whitney's face about 48 hours before her passing. He doesn't know that some of us know that. Someone knew that they were in touch. One would have to be a little slow not to realize that because that person threw up Kev's name in Whit's face means that that person knew that she and Kev were in contact - and it had to be because of telephone calls and texts. What is that about? Does this mean that they were still in touch? Why? It was mainly because they did have a forever bond - and they still had a friendship and relationship. Of course we know that they weren't in constant contact over the years, but believe me - Kev tried to keep in touch with Whit all the way up until he married again. He was keeping out hope that she would leave that clown Bobby. Even through dating someone like Elle McPherson - and whomever else - his heart still burned very strongly for Whitney. That never changed and still hasn't changed. She felt the same way.
I agree that of the string of women he dated after his divorce (including his current wife) none of them held a candle to Whitney in terms of having the whole package. He had made the statement about Elle MacPherson that he'd 'found his equal' in her indicating that the combination of achievement and beauty was something he was seeking in a woman--but unlike Elle MacPherson--the closest thing he had found to that ideal (besides Whitney that is)--Whitney also had talent in addition to everything else. That was something Elle and others in his life simply never had.

About them remaining in touch: I don't know if someone else already brought this up--here is an event from 1998 that I found:

Title:
Cipriani Concert And Dinner Series With A Performance By Whitney

Caption: E 341843 005 11/18/98 New York City Cipriani Concert And Dinner Series With A Performance By Whitney Houston. Kevin Costner And Raphaella Berge (Photo By Arnaldo Magnani/Getty Images)
Date created: 18 Nov 1998

New York City Cipriani Concert And Dinner Series With A… News Photo | Getty Images | 51061371

Quote:

I watched most of Wyatt Earp the other day - and he never had that kind of attraction/chemistry with any other actress he co-starred with like he did with Whit. The movie Message in a Bottle - was the same way. I personally think that he knew better than to even try to match or top the romance he had with Whitney. And when watching any of his movies post BG - I always feel as if he was speaking to Whit at some point - as she was never far from his thoughts - and he hoped that she would catch all of his films.
I tried to watch those same two movies this weekend--just could not get into them at all. After Whitney died, I tried to also watch the other films of his they were airing--in addition to Wyatt Earp and Message in a Bottle, I've tried to watch (but couldn't get into because they were so boring): Rumor Has It, The Untouchables, Robin Hood, The Guardian, The Postman, Silverado. I don't think I spent more than 5 or 10 minutes on any of them--especially the last two--omg--yawn...channel was changed literally in less than 2 minutes. I find watching the stock ticker on CNBC and Ben Bernanke's press conferences infinitely more appealing. So far the only films of his I've watched in their entirety are The Bodyguard and Tin Cup--both of which I saw only after Whitney's death. I actually really really liked Tin Cup for some reason--thought it was hysterical--and also it had my 80's crush Don Johnson in it---yum.....love him....anyway--you're right from what I've seen, none of the movies I saw any part of so far had that on-screen chemistry between Costner and the leading ladies that he shared with Whitney. None of the sparkle in his eyes that couldn't be concealed. Not even Tin Cup with the drop-dead beauty Rene Russo.

Quote:

To me, if one keeps the Memories DOC and the Forever Painting in mind always - one will never have any doubts on what he felt from back in 1992 - to the DOC from 2005 (release) - and up until seeing them together in 2008 (Ali tribute) - and up until the funeral. The stuff he is saying now is just filler. Please give him a break - and let him say what he wants when he wants. It is not hurting us - and he is a big boy - as he knows how to handle his method to his madness. He may be getting scattered at times - but so what? Again, who is he hurting? Let him do it the way he does it - because we can't do anything about it - except to not watch any of his interviews ever again.
Well, he's confusing us to no end and it's as if it's a game of 'he loves me, he loves me not'. He's being inconsistent in his words and actions, and that calls everything he says and does regarding Whitney into question and causes a distrust amongst the public because you don't know what to believe from him. But you're right--we have to let him disclose things in his own way and time--and that time may be never and we have to understand that and respect his wishes. But I think that's where he's better off just saying something like 'out of respect for Whitney I wish to keep our friendship private' or something similar...

Quote:
I think they most definitely made love - and more than once. They had a romance - and everyone on set knew it. Kevin was a virile man with a huge desire for Whitney. He was from the old school - and would have seduced her with tenderness and skill. There is no way they were thrashing around on the bed in a hungry way - and he just accepted that that was as close as he would get. Please! I think the reason those sex scenes - and the aforementioned one in particular were left on the cutting room floor - is because at that point, they had already done it. They'd already been intimate - and because they had - it would have been reflected in their actions.

... They couldn’t hide love - but they could hide the fact that they were being INTIMATE. What were they supposed to confess during, right after - three years later - ten years later up until her last 48 hours? Were they supposed to blurt out - "Kevney had an affair?" NOT! They had to always hide it - as it was not something that was appropriate to share. It wasn't then - and it's not now. I can't understand how some can't grasp that simple fact (and I mean from people all over the world). What were they supposed to share with the world about a forbidden affair?
Good points--it was and is their private moment and he is trying--like the gentleman he is--to keep it that way and to honor her wishes as well no doubt. But he needs to remember that there is a difference between denying something and simply choosing to not disclose it. While he's under no obligation to disclose that which he wishes to remain private, he shouldn't deny its occurrence either. Just defer comment tactfully--so people might talk--they're going to speculate regardless at this point and he loses credibility when he gives conflicting information.
Old 04-30-2012, 10:15 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by casual observer (View Post)
Title:

Caption: E 341843 005 11/18/98 New York City Cipriani Concert And Dinner Series With A Performance By Whitney Houston. Kevin Costner And Raphaella Berge (Photo By Arnaldo Magnani/Getty Images)

New York City Cipriani Concert And Dinner Series With A… News Photo | Getty Images | 51061371
That's new to me. Thanks for that.

By the way casual observer, Tin Cup is one of my favorites (though I certainly don't find his movies boring but to each his own). Completely unrelated to this forum, but Kevin's parents and son are in a scene in that movie if you didn't realize it. The little boy who asks Don Johnson for his autograph is his son Joe and the grandparents are Joe's actual grandparents.

Last edited by bethanyr; 04-30-2012 at 12:01 PM
Old 04-30-2012, 11:08 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by casual observer (View Post)
About them remaining in touch: I don't know if someone else already brought this up--here is an event from 1998 that I found:

Title:

[url=http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/new-york-city-cipriani-concert-and-dinner-series-with-a-news-photo/51061371]New York City Cipriani Concert And Dinner Series With A… News Photo | Getty information.
Wow - great find. I tell you - I wouldn't have wanted to be Kevin's date to that event. Poor Raphaella!

Quote:
And why would he come out with his TRUTH to anyone having to do with Whitney? He says what he says - and that is that. He can't come out and say - "We absolutely did have a relationship during the BG and after it." What is he supposed to say? He said what he said in his Eulogy and he can never take it back - and I don't think he wants to.

I think they most definitely made love - and more than once. They had a romance - and everyone on set knew it. Kevin was a virile man with a huge desire for Whitney. He was from the old school - and would have seduced her with tenderness and skill. There is no way they were thrashing around on the bed in a hungry way - and he just accepted that that was as close as he would get. Please! I think the reason those sex scenes - and the aforementioned one in particular were left on the cutting room floor - is because at that point, they had already done it. They'd already been intimate - and because they had - it would have been reflected in their actions. They probably melted with each other's touch. Whitney was malleable to Kevin’s touch. He knew how to make her melt - because he had the magic touch - and this was because he truly - truly loved her - so he knew how to "do her." I think when she said that about how they had to rehearse how Kev was going to "do her; she was actually speaking about how they had to rehearse how to act like they hadn't done it before. LOL!

Please don't sleep Whitney, as she was also slick. Both of them were time enough for each other - and they matched. They probably discussed how to ACT like they were innocent, not having an affair - and discussed how they had to hide LOVE - and what they were doing. They couldn’t hide love - but they could hide the fact that they were being INTIMATE. What were they supposed to confess during, right after - three years later - ten years later up until her last 48 hours? Were they supposed to blurt out - "Kevney had an affair?" NOT! They had to always hide it - as it was not something that was appropriate to share. It wasn't then - and it's not now. I can't understand how some can't grasp that simple fact (and I mean from people all over the world). What were they supposed to share with the world about a forbidden affair?
Those are good points. There is just no good way to publicly announce that you had an affair, even an affair with your divinely appointed match. If that is indeed the truth (and I think is is, because the alternate "she was my Sean Connery" explanation makes exactly zero sense) - then everything suddenly falls into place: the electric chemistry, the 90s interviews and multiple professions of love, the absence at the wedding, the 2000s interviews and multiple professions of love, the initial refusal to make a statement after her death because "he wanted to keep his relationship with Whitney private," (for me, the biggest clue of all) followed by his selection by Cissy to give the eulogy, the content and delivery of the eulogy, his statements in interviews after the eulogy (everything from "IWALY was the score to our lives together" to, yes, "she was just like Gene Hackman") - to me, ALL of this is only explained by a man who was in love with a woman and wants to acknowledge that love, but doesn't want to - can't - reveal the precise nature of their relationship. And notice that the "backtracking" comments tend to follow an interview in which he comes pretty close to acknowledging the relationship. That Kevin, he's nothing if not predictable!

Last edited by zoe1990; 04-30-2012 at 11:19 AM
Old 04-30-2012, 11:14 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoe1990 (View Post)
Wow - great find. I tell you - I wouldn't have wanted to be Kevin's date to that event. Poor Raphaella! :-)

Those are good points. There is just no good way to publicly announce that you had an affair, even an affair with your divinely appointed match. If that is indeed the truth (and I think is is, because the alternate "she was my Sean Connery" explanation makes exactly zero sense) - then everything suddenly falls into place: the electric chemistry, the 90s interviews and multiple professions of love, the absence at the wedding, the 2000s interviews and multiple professions of love, the initial refusal to make a statement after her death because "he wanted to keep his relationship with Whitney private," (for me, the biggest clue of all) followed by his selection by Cissy to give the eulogy, the content and delivery of the eulogy, his statements in interviews after the eulogy (everything from "IWALY was the score to our lives together" to, yes, "she was just like Gene Hackman") - to me, ALL of this is only explained by a man who was in love with a woman and wants to acknowledge that love, but doesn't want to - can't - reveal the precise nature of their relationship. And notice that the "backtracking" comments tend to follow an interview when he comes pretty close to acknowledging the relationship. That Kevin, he's nothing if not predictable!
I agree that the not releasing a statement in order to keep their relationship private was the biggest clue. And about the date that night! I imagine he only had eyes for Whitney!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread