Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-07-2012, 11:53 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven03 (View Post)
Hey not sure if this has anything to do with it but TBG premiered in November AND even tho this was pre-bodyguard in Where Do Broken Hearts Go Whitney sings sumthin about a cold november day.
Really? While I'm not sure of the relevance of the WDBHG 'november' reference, the premiere of TBG date is more than just a little interesting--I hadn't realized TBG premiered in November--that also might've been what the lyrics were referring to. I wonder when the song was actually written.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurielle (View Post)
Hello Kevney Lover's,

i came across this article from 1998 written by someone who watched the directors cut of the bodygaurd...she said it was 3hrs long.. Check it out below.

DESCRIPTION OF THE BODYGUARD DIRECTOR'S CUT... NEVER BEFORE SEEN SCENES!
Submitted by: Leigh, Vancouver, Canada.
Date: May 28/98.
Aurielle--thanks for posting! I'd never seen the article.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurielle (View Post)

thanks. my fav line is

There was one notion that maybe I would go on the Image Awards and present a film clip, which would be one or two lines and here's the clip, and she meant a lot more to me than that.
Yes--that stood out to me the most as well--in fact I was going to suggest it as the title of a new kevney thread.
Old 05-07-2012, 11:56 AM
Elite Fan

Okay ladies time for thread #11 I'll post it up now so no one more posting in this one.
Old 05-07-2012, 11:56 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaCallieShipper (View Post)
Wow I'm so glad I'm not alone in thinking the song is them, I'm glad someone else thinks so and as for the video I haven't seen it so I'm not sure what she wore, but I believe you about everything though.
Erica, you can't watch videos from where you are? If so, below is the video of 'My Love is Your Love.'

Aurielle - I agree. 'Moon So High' was about Whit.

Michael jackson and Diana Ross did that for years. They sung to each other for years thru their songs. Now some see why I feel Kevin reminds me so much of MJ. Now Whit is catching up with Diana - as they both sang lyrics for the Loves of Their Lives. Wow! I am the only one on the Net that figured out that MJ and Diana are probably married now - as I think that MJ is still alive. There are several forums dedicated to them - and that is where I first read about them and their love - but to actually figure out so much more about them - I did it, and I posted about it on three forums. In 2008, MJ is on video at Christian Agulier's birthday party - and someone on one of those forums posted a copy of the invitation - and Diana's name is on it.

Kev had a thing for Diana at one time - and Whit had a thing for MJ at one time. Goodness gracious!

MJ left the US and moved to Ireland after the 2005 trial and non-guilty verdict. Diana is quoted around that time saying that she hadn't spoken to him in a while - but that she was sure he was alright, yet - she comes out of Ireland in late 2005 with 4 songs she recorded with the Irish group 'Westlife.' There are articles that one can find where it had that MJ was suppose to record with that group - but NO - Diana moves to Ireland to record four songs. Then in 2006, she releases 'I Love You', for MJ. He must have challenged her to prove her love to him - as they had always had Distance (him in Cali and her in Connecticut) as an obstacle - and she realized that she had to move to the West coast in order to lure MJ out of Ireland and prove her love. Plus, he lived in Afghanistan for some months too.

Diana moved to LA in 2006. She said it was to be near Evan, her baby child. She also said that because she had an empty nest - she could travel to see FRIENDS. MJ didn't come back to the States until 2007 - and he lived in Las Vegas then - as did his father - and brother Jackie. So see, these two had been speaking to each other for years in their songs. 'Dirty Diana', was dedicated to her - and so on.

I'm the only one that figured out that because MJ got Omer's mother pregnant - Diana was hurt as she took it the wrong way - and she then ran off and got married on MJ. Omer was born in 1985 (oops). MJ refused to go to her wedding - as she asked him to give her away. Really Diana? Sound familiar?

Whitney Houston - My Love Is Your Love - YouTube

Last edited by Natasha777; 05-07-2012 at 12:12 PM
Old 05-07-2012, 11:57 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natasha777 (View Post)
Erica, You can't watch videos from where you are?
Yes I can, but I just haven't gotten around to watching much of Whit's videos, I will eventually though.

Ladies please move all discussion here to thread #11: http://www.fanforum.com/f88/kevney-1.../#post63047603

This thread is now closed.

Last edited by 80s90sIsTheBest; 05-07-2012 at 12:05 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread