Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2015, 11:18 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
It's like Michael can never be redeemed for something he did ages ago and apologized for and never did again.
IKR? It's like antis will always say, he did that first! And it worked pretty fine at kindergarten, but we're all grown up now. I think what Rafael did was flat out disgusting. It's not even him reporting Michael that pisses me, but the fact that he played the innocent and made a show of being so outraged when for one second Jane wouldn't trust him. And his fans are saying it was OOC of him whereas at least Michael had acted reprehensibly before, but we know that when he's under pressure Rafael does stupid things too. Think of that party without the liquor license; he even tried to bribe cops after that. But no, Michael's the shady one.
Old 12-04-2015, 11:55 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I don't remember what his reaction was to Rose being Sin Rostro - what did he say exactly?
His reaction was like that, he didn’t seen it coming too, he was surprised like us.
I don’t remember the exact words at the moment, but I remember that was one of my favorite moments of the narrator.

Quote:
I think he says things sometimes because he's relating to the way the audience feels about a scene.
Exactly, I always thought he was a reaction to what was happening, but (later I will re-watching some scenes), he made two great assumption about Michael (& Jane).

She said that Jane & Michael are "meant to be" that was huge for me because was in an episode which Rafael and Jane kiss for the first time.

And in the episode he said that Michael will always believe that he Jane belong together, show hints that he knows about the future.
But if he knows about the future why he didn’t know about Rose and Sin Rostro?
All though he couldn’t tell us, but really looked surprised to know this about Rose.

Quote:
He narrator could simply be someone reading her story. Her son, perhaps?
I always had an impression that could be something like that, maybe who is told/reading the stories know about the big picture, but don’t the details?

Quote:
I agree with you though that the narrator does seem to be pro-Michael. He's always saying stuff to make fun of Rafael, and then generally being all mushy about the Michael stuff. I hope that means something!
Me too.
Can we put the narrator in the #teamMichael? Yes, OK!
In my headcanon he already is. LOL
Old 12-04-2015, 07:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Can we put the narrator in the #teamMichael? Yes, OK!
I still have a theory that the narrator is Mateo in the future...so I would love that
Old 12-04-2015, 07:42 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
But if he knows about the future why he didn’t know about Rose and Sin Rostro?
Something that might make sense is if Mateo is reading the story for the first time. (I'm with you on your theory, Static Waves.) So of course he wouldn't know the details about the Sin Rostro case, because he wasn't even born. And I doubt Jane would have talked about it with him when he was growing up.

BUT Mateo would know things like Michael and Jane being meant to be, or Michael saying he would love her until his last breath. Maybe this is so far in the future that Michael is actually dead when Mateo reads it? Or maybe Jane and Michael shared with him the story of their relationship when he got older. I dunno. But it would make sense that Mateo would know some things and not others before he reads Jane's story for the first time.
Old 12-04-2015, 10:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

I always felt like it was Mateo reading Jane's "novel" on her life or wtv
Old 12-04-2015, 10:34 PM
Master Fan

I always had that feeling too, that it was Jane's story with Mateo reading it. If so, it gives out a lot of positive hints about Jane and Michael's future as a couple. The narrator always seems to be pro-Michael too, which if Jane was happily married to Michael when writing the story up, would make a lot of sense.
Andrea ღ|Icon: mine
Old 12-05-2015, 04:16 PM
Part-Time Fan

Is there any promo out for the new ep? Do we know anything about the plot?
Old 12-05-2015, 04:49 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Is there any promo out for the new ep? Do we know anything about the plot?
All I read about this episode is that everyone is gathered to celebrate Mateo's first Christmas, and Jane and Rafael are not on good terms right now.

I tried to find where I read this synopsis, but I didn't find, If I find I post here!

But I don't think it have a new promo. Maybe this week they disclose any new material.
Old 12-05-2015, 09:00 PM
Part-Time Fan

Ah ok. I hope Michael doesn't have to be alone for Christmas. He needs some positive things in his life right now.

And I also hope we get at least one Jane/Michael scene. Preferably on Christmas, but that might be asking too much.
Old 12-06-2015, 09:48 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I hope Michael doesn't have to be alone for Christmas. He needs some positive things in his life right now.
Me too! But I'm not sure that Michael will spend Christmas with everyone. but he really needs a hug right now.

Quote:
I also hope we get at least one Jane/Michael scene. Preferably on Christmas, but that might be asking too much
That's not asking for much! I also wanted a scene with them, at this point i'm accepting anything, even just a text message saying "merry christmas".
Old 12-06-2015, 11:24 AM
Part-Time Fan

I hope so. I'm pretty sure Michael won't be initiating anything, so any communication would have to come from Jane's side.

I'm really interested to see what will have to happen, what Jane will have to do or say, for Michael to want any kind of contact with her. Will it take her pouring her heart out? Will it take months and months of little coincidental meetings and short interactions until he realizes he has NOT moved on? Will anything circumstantial or plot-related force them together in some capacity so that they must work through their issues? Like some kind of investigation? Will Rafael's mother come after Jane, and Michael has to protect her?

After next week it's gonna be hard to wait until January for the story to continue.
Old 12-06-2015, 02:48 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I'm pretty sure Michael won't be initiating anything, so any communication would have to come from Jane's side.
Exactly, and that's what I am most eager to see happen.
Relationships have to be a constant struggle on both sides in order to meet each other in the middle of the bridge, And we saw in Michael fight so far, it will be interesting to see some of Jane too. And even though Michael made a mistake, I don't deny it, but I feel that this time the action has to come from Jane's side.

Quote:
Will it take her pouring her heart out? Will it take months and months of little coincidental meetings and short interactions until he realizes he has NOT moved on? Will anything circumstantial or plot-related force them together in some capacity so that they must work through their issues? Like some kind of investigation? Will Rafael's mother come after Jane, and Michael has to protect her?
I would like the interaction between the two was an action by choosing of one of them and not external forcing them to communicate, but in the situation that the two are, i think will be little coincidental meetings, baby's steps with honest moments to connect them again, because if Michael is indeed the choice of writers to be "the one" they will not be together until the last episodes of the season.
Then it is very likely that investigation with Sin Rostro and the Louisa's mother will have some role in the interaction between them.

Quote:
After next week it's gonna be hard to wait until January for the story to continue.
That's why I need at least one scenes of them together in this episode, it will be 10x worse wait for January if you have any scenes of the them to re-watching and reading every word, signs to give us hope.
Old 12-06-2015, 03:22 PM
Part-Time Fan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXY-xV-Ybwc

Here the new promo of the episode!
Old 12-06-2015, 05:07 PM
Master Fan

Thanks. Wow, no Michael here
Old 12-06-2015, 05:37 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hopefully they just don't want to spoil anything relating to Michael...because it would be strange for him to not be in the episode at all, considering what was revealed in the last episode. It would surprise me if Jane didn't have major regret about how things went down with Michael, considering he was right, and it was all Rafael's fault. Whether or not she tries to contact him in this particular episode, I don't know, but I have a feeling her little Jane heart that burst into feeling when she saw him again, will not keep her away for long.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread