Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-14-2016, 01:55 PM
Elite Fan

Brett's Instagram is so hilarious...it's so goofy, but him and his gf are so cute. Also, Justin's Instagram is amazing too. He cares so much about helping other people and I love that. Justin and Brett are amazing catches

Build-up is often times the best part of a couple. And what I loved about MJ is that their buildup was their flashbacks...it was like reverse buildup
Old 01-14-2016, 02:43 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by courtneybangelcakes (View Post)
Brett's Instagram is so hilarious...it's so goofy, but him and his gf are so cute. Also, Justin's Instagram is amazing too. He cares so much about helping other people and I love that. Justin and Brett are amazing catches

Build-up is often times the best part of a couple. And what I loved about MJ is that their buildup was their flashbacks...it was like reverse buildup
I completely agree on both things! They both seem like such guys! Brett and his gf are so stinkin cute together. And Justin is so in love with this wife and his daughter- it's so precious

Quote:
And what I loved about MJ is that their buildup was their flashbacks...it was like reverse buildup
AND TI WAS AMAZING. JUST PERFECTION really I've never seen it done like this before!
Old 01-14-2016, 05:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

M/J's buildup was by far the best
Old 01-14-2016, 07:56 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrose13 (View Post)
AND TI WAS AMAZING. JUST PERFECTION really I've never seen it done like this before!
Me either. I really appreciate the originality of their story. The use of the flashbacks has been extremely helpful in portraying how compatible they are, how committed they were to each other while they were together, and how different their relationship was from Jane and Rafael's. Plus the flashbacks are just plain adorable. They're like those couples that make you smile when you see them together because you know that's what love is supposed to be.

Bring on the flashbacks!

We're coming up on a new thread. Any title ideas?
Old 01-14-2016, 07:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

how about this one? from the pilot?

Quote:
"I love you because you are my best friend and I wanna grow old with you."~Jane
Old 01-14-2016, 08:00 PM
Part-Time Fan

Yes, I love that one!
Old 01-14-2016, 08:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love that line from the pilot
Old 01-14-2016, 08:27 PM
Master Fan

That line is so beautiful . Perfect choice.

Quote:
They're like those couples that make you smile when you see them together because you know that's what love is supposed to be.
Yes .
Andrea ღ|Icon: mine
Old 01-14-2016, 08:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

aw love that!
Old 01-15-2016, 12:32 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
They're like those couples that make you smile when you see them together because you know that's what love is supposed to be.
This is SO them.

They are airing a new promo and...

Spoiler:
Old 01-15-2016, 07:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

I wanna see this promo!

Spoiler:
Old 01-15-2016, 09:00 PM
Master Fan

I saw that promo.
Spoiler:
Andrea ღ|Icon: mine
Old 01-15-2016, 09:17 PM
Part-Time Fan

Spoiler:
Old 01-15-2016, 09:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Spoiler:

new thread time!
Old 01-15-2016, 09:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Jane&Michael [Jane the Virgin] #4: "I love you because you are my best friend and I wanna grow old with you."~Jane
Closed Thread   Post New Thread