Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-12-2004, 06:15 PM
Master Fan

Sam, I just finished watching the finale and it was so sad. Poor Seth. Poor Kirsten! And OMG at self-centered Marissa. I can't stand her. Seriously. I wish she would move to Phoenix with her dad.. or better yet.. drown in a pool of her own drool. Hate her so much that I want to cry How could the writers possibly think that we would be sympathetic to anything that happens in her life. Grrrr. BTW, Mischa isn't really that attractive. She is so skinny and her shoulder blades scare me. She still looks like the vomitting girl in the 6th sense. I can handle, better yet, embrace unpretty actresses if they can act! Act!

Eli, LMFAO at the gossip. I love gossip. Heee. So the break up might be real? OMG. I really hope it has nothing to do with Bennifer 2 because that is just so wrong. We shouldn't have to endure another year of Bennifer publicity or gossip. I think that Ben would have to be insane to date anyone whose name is Jennifer ever again
Old 08-12-2004, 06:21 PM
Elite Fan

It doesn't seem like the Ben and Jen rumors are true. I think all "insiders" have denied that. If the breakup has anything to do with Ben, I don't know, though. They've always been flirty. Maybe she took it too far. No, I'm not gonna speculate in the reason (even though I'm dying to know what happened, heh). But yes, it does seem like there's been a breakup. And an ugly one. The person whose boyfriend works on the set seems to be real, and if she is we're getting running commentaries from the set at FT. So yay for that. The JG thread at FT is crazy these days. We're talking 10 pages per day'ish tempo, hee.

I wonder how they're gonna be able to play a couple on screen if things are so tense and they might not even talk to each other right now. Things are definitely interesting behind the scenes in Alias land these days. At least, I think so. But then, I'm also very invested in these actors. I don't like not knowing 100% if they have broken up or not. But cause of the latest intel ( ) I'm definitely entertaining the thought that it could be kaput. If it is, it's time to focus on when they'll get back together. I'm so sad.

Last edited by Eliii; 08-12-2004 at 06:50 PM
Old 08-12-2004, 07:00 PM
Master Fan

The Emmy Awards is next month so we will probably know then I mean, if they are together then he would attend with her.. right?
Did you watch Tom Cruise on the Daily Show? I'm dling it right now. Hee
Old 08-12-2004, 07:29 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by yoshhh
The Emmy Awards is next month so we will probably know then I mean, if they are together then he would attend with her.. right?
No, he probably wouldn't anyway. So we still wouldn't know. They don't do the carpet together. Never have for as long as they've been together. But seriously, a lot of things are leading towards breakup.

Noo, I haven't seen it. Where are you dl'ing it from? Or maybe you could just send it to me through that nifty email thingy. Speaking of TC, apparently he's a fan of Alias and has been to the set several times. Apparently he also liked JG a lot. Hee, cool. There are also rumors about JJ being the director for M:I-3. But things are back and forth there.

And in other news. Christophe Beck seems to be the one that will do the score for Elektra. Isn't that the Buffy dude? I think I dl'ed some Buffy and Angel love theme that was by him.
Old 08-12-2004, 07:36 PM
Master Fan

OMG. If Tom and Jen ever hooked up.. I might die. Not from happiness. LMFAO.
I'll send you the Tom clip through the email thingy.

Christophe Beck did do the music for Buffy. He even did Angel and DC.

I'm watching Seeing Other People and Lauren Graham is really good at swearing. I love it when she says ***** OMG. The ***** me Santa scene in Bad Santa was insane.
Old 08-12-2004, 07:38 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, let's not go there. I mean, they're my absolute favorite actors on each gender side, but I'd rather they didn't get together. But it would be cool if they could have a professional relationship. For instance, her being the female lead in the next Mission:Impossible movie.
Old 08-12-2004, 07:44 PM
Master Fan

She should stay away from Mission Impossible and James Bond movies I think she should stop doing action movies for a while. I would like to see her in a dramatic role.. sth so angsty and heart breaking *sniff*

Dude, E! asked Nicole Kidman and Catherine Zeta-Jones to do the red carpet interviews at the Emmy's. I guess Joan and Melissa Rivers aren't doing it anymore. Anyway, they both declined (duh). I can't imagine Nicole being snarky to someone over a dress. Catherine, I can imagine. But seriously, did they really think that they would take up on the offer? Puh-lease.
Old 08-12-2004, 07:52 PM
Elite Fan

I agree that she should do other things than action movies, but come on. Tom and Jen in the same movie? I would most likely combust. I want to see her in something angsty as well. She does drama so well. I also want her in more comedies, cause she's so naturally good at it. Being so goofy and funny. Is there something I don't want to see her in really, heh? But Alias prevents her from doing too many movies right now. One per year, it seems. Which is why it's also a little fishy that the shooting of M:I-3 seems to have moved from a fall shooting to a spring/summer shooting. Anyway...

Dude, lmao, they asked them? That's so ridiculous. The Emmy Awards is a serious thing. Not just some casual award show like all these teen'ishy kinds. At those places it would be more understandable. Then again, Joan and Melissa don't exactly add to the class of these award shows. But it's still different.
Old 08-12-2004, 08:02 PM
Master Fan

Ranting about Alias is the only thing that will keep me interested until January. Yeah, sure, it'll be here before I know it, but until then, I gotta keep myself a little occupied. Or at least until new shows start up.

OMG, this break-up might be the best news evah for fans like me. *claps hands* No, I have no shame in speculating how their breakup will affect my enjoyment of the show. Maybe MV and JG will refuse to work with each other, or at the very least, refuse to have any sort of on-screen relationship with each other. The tension might work to their advantage, and frankly, if it means I don't have to endure more S/V smoochies or lingering boring gazes, yay for me. I know I'm probably being heartless and cruel, but I've never really claimed to be otherwise regarding people I don't know and never will.

Speaking of MV and JG, the Bennifer thread at TWoP was so crazy scary. OMG, the speculation about her living with MV because she saw a movie at The Grove theatre was too funny and so insane.

Pea, I read that E! thing and nearly peed my pants. That's the most ludicrous thing I've heard of. Aside from the fact that asking a movie star to do the red carpet would be, um, probably not that much fun or interesting, did they even think it through? Maybe I should bring myself to the attention of E! execs. Looks like they could use the help.

And aren't you done with The O.C.? Where are you? Hurry up, so you can get to Firefly. My DLM d/l is going slowly. I want to catch up on the last two episodes before Sunday's new ep, but I dunno if I will. I'll try.

Dude, I saw 10 minutes of GH the other day and, um, Ric and Alexis? WTF? And Sam and Jason? Huh? It's like PodPeople!GH.
Old 08-12-2004, 08:13 PM
Master Fan

Bijal, GH is dead. Well, the real GH is dead. Gone are the days of entertaining catfights and characters that we really care about. When Lilah died, Edward compared their relationship to Sonny and Carly's. That is such bull*****. I think that TPTB are trying to build Courtney/Jax up to be the next Sonny/Carly. It's just ridiculous. I remember when the show used to be about characters, not couples.

I'm done with The OC now. Also done with DLM. I'll start watching Firefly and I should probably watch S2 of Alias too. So far I haven't been in the mood to watch Alias. Yes, I need to be in moods to watch some shows.
Old 08-12-2004, 09:10 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by yoshhh
I'll start watching Firefly
Yaaaaaaay!

And share your thoughts. I have much to gush about and I've been saving most of it. And I've already found some really excellent fic.
Old 08-12-2004, 09:21 PM
Master Fan

I'm a little scared
Old 08-12-2004, 09:42 PM
Master Fan

Dude, please, there's nothing to be scared of. It's just fun to have discovered something fun and new (well, new to me) and enjoyable, wherein I like all the characters and there's some funny thrown in.
Old 08-12-2004, 10:06 PM
Master Fan

How many eppies of Firefly did Fox air? All of season 1? I don't remember.

Ack

Eli, check your email because Tom Cruise should be in there Along with Jon Stewart.

Last edited by yoshhh; 08-12-2004 at 10:11 PM
Old 08-12-2004, 11:45 PM
Master Fan

No, they didn't air all of the episodes. I think they only aired about 8 or 9. Maybe 10. And, as you know, what they did air, they aired out of order.

Idiots.

Have you watched yet?

Now I have to go listen to Toxic. But mmmmm, Jon Stewart. He's so my boyfriend. Smart, sexy, a great laugh and just the perfect amount of grey at the temples. *loves*

ETA (many hours later): Pea, I'm currently reading Firefly/Farscape crossover fic. And I just read one that was so fabulous and wonderful and made me happy and I thought, when did this happen to me? Seriously, when did I turn into a Sci-Fi freak? Me!?! The world is going to end now, isn't it?

Last edited by *bijal*; 08-13-2004 at 04:36 AM