Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-03-2004, 05:16 PM
Master Fan

I'm off to NYC next month so I hope to buy 13 as well...even if I don't, I sure as hell am getting Alias season 3...it's not out here until next year!

Bloody hell! It's fricken warm in this house....gaahhh! [chokes]

Oooh! Lookie what I got! FF's Finest. Yay. I'm the elite club with y'all. Well, it did only take me three years to get there.

Last edited by bluntsbitch; 08-03-2004 at 06:53 PM
Old 08-03-2004, 09:16 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I am waiting for them to run out of board colors I have to say that my fav board color is this one. I just love how pretty it is. It makes me think of candies and watermelon.
Aw..me too. I think that's why I am so in love with Rachel Bilson's board..it's pink and green also.

Eli: Trust me, I get all kinds of angry when they start acusing. Just because I have seen tons of interviews of Jens, read fans stories, and we've discussed it enough to death. I don't think she's that kind of person at all and it makes me mad when people are so hostile towards her.
Old 08-04-2004, 08:51 PM
Master Fan

Lmfao, the "Rant Girl" title is just being thrown around this past week. *crowns Eli*.

As for the Jen thing, well it's doubtful that any of us will ever know the truth. I can see how it would look like she dumped Scott for Varty, but at the same time I can also see how it would seem that she got the divorce, then her and Varty decided to explore their relationship potential. I wont judge her either way, because well its totally not any of my buisness what she does in her private life, she is a grown woman who can make her own choices without the entire world judging these choices. And if she 'did' cheat on Foley, well okay, crappy act for sure, but hardly unheard of. And she's human, human beings make mistakes. I totally think that the whole Bennifer2 thing is complete bull****. I think the media just love the whole Varty/J-Lo Ben/Jen G thing, so their creating this massive "Love Square" out of it, or in the words of my boy Seth, a "Telenovela". Hee.

As for the JG board colours, I'm not that big a fan of them at all. I think it looks really bland, and I don't like the chosen graphics. ::

Katie - I agree with you about Jess. I love that unlike the majority of celebrities, she isn't painted as this "perfect" being. I love that you get to see that she is spoilt brat, totally ditzy, whiny... it just makes her so much more relatable and normal. Hee, I love that episode where her and Nick kinda get into a fight, and he calls her a "Spoilt Brat", and she is all "So what if I'm spoilt? I'm a nice girl". Bwahh. I love the way that she says it, so cute. Hee. That's totally cool that your friend got to meet her btw.
Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.
Old 08-05-2004, 11:10 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Samii
*crowns Eli*.
:Bows:

To not talk about that for a second.

Whee! Done with the exam. We'll see how it went and if my fabulous (at least then it was) idea to leave the exam when we had it originally pays off.

Ohh! And I got a new Sophie Kinsella book. I had no idea the Shopaholic series had gotten a new book. So now there are four. Huzzah. Keep'em coming.

And tonight I'm watching "Mr. Magoo". I have no idea what it's about, and judging by the title it sounds horribly bad, but JG is in it, so I kinda have to watch it.
Old 08-05-2004, 03:00 PM
Master Fan

OMG. Eli, is it Shopaholic and sister? OMG. They are going to release it here in Sept! Sept 28th What does the cover look like? OMG. Lucky you.
Old 08-05-2004, 04:13 PM
Elite Fan

Yes, that's the one. It's not released yet in USA? Damn, if I had known...well, I was gonna say I would've gotten it for you then. But I got the last copy at the store, heh. They don't have too many copies of the English books. It's like the other ones, only it's bigger in size and light green in color.

Okay, so I saw Mr. Magoo. Well, let's just say I won't watch that **** again. What complete and utter crap. I can't stand those movies where every scene is supposed to be outrageously funny. With the main character being a moron (Leslie Nielsen in true style) and goofing around, the crime with the stupid thieves, the incompetent FBI or CIA (in this case both) agent going after the wrong guy through the entire movie only to have the one they're after (the lead) save the day in the end. Oh, and everyone gets smashed into walls, falls off buildings and all kinds of outrageous things and they don't even get a scratch. I think this is the most braindead movie I've ever seen. Well, it ranks up there with the other movies of the same sort. If you've seen one, you've seen them all. Jen was pretty cute, though. Of course, I'm biased, but she really was. In a cutesy and rather dorky way. My God she went from cute to gorgeous in just a few years. She played some chick from some obscure country (now that I think about it, it might not even be a country) and wore really weird clothes.
Old 08-05-2004, 04:49 PM
Master Fan

Mr. Magoo is a really dumb movie. I hated it and wanted my movie back. Awful movie. Poor Eli *hugs* The only thing I remember about it is how blind Leslie was and how he kept falling or bumping into things.
Old 08-05-2004, 06:46 PM
Master Fan

Lmfao, any movie with the title "Mr. Magoo" can't achieve much better than 'utter crap' IMO.

Hee, I saw 'White Chicks' last night. Aw, t'was a funny/cute movie, and it was cool seeing Busy Phillips on the big screen. We were gonna go see "Man on Fire" because were big Denzel fans, and I love Dakota Fanning, she is so adorable. I sooo want to shrink her down, stick her in a box and make her dance. Hee.

But we opted for the funny movie, because all three of us are like totally sick atm (damn flu) I'll watch that other movie when I'm not sniffling, and coughing, and headachey. Lmfao, I have no friggen voice, I'm all raspy, and if I try to go above a whisper I just start coughing. It's funny, but annoying. But god damn I hope I'm feeling better by tomorrow, because I have work for four straight days. I won't be able to handle inane customers if I feel like crap. I may succumb to my rage blackouts.

[/Whine]
Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.
Old 08-05-2004, 07:17 PM
Master Fan

Sam, I hope you get well soon. Immediately is probably better
I watched behind the scenes of Once More With Feeling andi t was awesome! They had clips of SMG shooting the first song and it was interesting to see how Joss directed. Amber/Joss are soooo adorable together too.
I dled a whole bunch of Buffy stuff today. So much fun and had me teary too. Joss picked Innocence as his fav eppy. I was a little surprised that Becoming was #7 and Body was #4 or 5. I don't remember
Old 08-06-2004, 12:55 PM
Elite Fan

Christ. Guess what I've been doing all day? I read my new shopaholic book. I just couldn't put it down, so I spent all day reading it instead. And at some parts of it, I got all teary. It was just so touching. Clearly I have to be in some sort of emotional state these days. It was just so good. Dude, it was so great to have Becky and Luke and everyone back. I laugh so hard at those books, hee. I hope we get more of them.

Heh, so you've seen the movie then, Pea? Yeah it was horribly bad. That's what I said before I saw it as well, Sam. I just knew from the title alone that this was gonna be painful to watch.
Old 08-06-2004, 01:57 PM
Master Fan

OMG. Eli. I am so jealous right now. Stop. :: I think I'm gonna get my mum to send the book to me if it has been released in Thailand. She owes me a DVD package anymore and a really nice beany pillow. Hee.
But I'm a little worried that she will buy the wrong book. LMAO. I will cry if she buys the ones I already have.
Eli, I miss Luke and Becky. I really really miss Luke. *sighs*

Disturbing
Old 08-08-2004, 12:01 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by yoshhh
I watched behind the scenes of Once More With Feeling andi t was awesome! They had clips of SMG shooting the first song and it was interesting to see how Joss directed. Amber/Joss are soooo adorable together too.
I dled a whole bunch of Buffy stuff today. So much fun and had me teary too. Joss picked Innocence as his fav eppy. I was a little surprised that Becoming was #7 and Body was #4 or 5. I don't remember
Awwww. Where did you download this from? I want, I want. Gimme, gimme, gimme.

I'm not sure if I have seen it or not, is it the one where it has like Amber/Emma/SMG practicing the dancing, and then SMG passed out infront of the fan?

I must admit I am also surprised that Innocence was his favourite. I do love that episode though, it was such a defining point of BTVS. And has some amazingly evil lines, seriously when Buffy is all "was it me, was I not good?" and Angelus starts laughing and is all "You were great. Really I thought you were a pro". Dude, so friken' evil, but sooo good. And also: BURN. And I love that end scene with Giles and Buffy, and then with Joyce and Buffy. *runs to watch Innocence*.

UPDATE: Still sick. I have now completely lost my voice, I sound like a man. I worked the last two days, and there were such communication problems because I just could barely get the words out. Bwah. But oh well, made for an interesting two days.
Old 08-08-2004, 12:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh, I have that clip too! I'll see if I can find it.

Anyway, here are two caps I took of bts where SMG has passed out

Old 08-08-2004, 04:30 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for those pics. I just adore SMG. I have an avatar in the works that I'm gonna use, but I adore my new Seth & Summer (Adam/Rachel) one from the new OC Preview...

So my guy friend left for college last night..I seriously..I convinced myself I would be fine with it and everything but I was talking to him and I Just started crying. I was still crying when I was trying to sleep..and I never cry..

College is really starting to make me hate change. It's just hard to think about not seeing/calling him and stuff. I hate it.

I don't know what I'm gonna do when the rest of my friends leave.

Pictures from the Teen Choice Awards are up...all my favorites look so pretty...

Last edited by -Katie-; 08-09-2004 at 02:45 AM
Old 08-09-2004, 04:42 AM
Master Fan

Omg there is a new OC promo? Wheerrrrreee? Omg, I have to view it. BTW, I am gathering from your avie that that is a Rachel/Adam thing as opposed to a Summer/Seth thing... right?

Omg the Teen Choice Awards already? Dude. Hee. Rachel looks beautiful. I love how she like wears totally obscure things and just looks amazing. Aw and her hair looks totally adorable. It's totally unfair for her to be *that* pretty. Hmph.

Aw Katie :::: Good-byes suck. I can't really relate on the whole College thing because as I've mentioned before, its just so completely different over here. But I'm sure in a couple of months time when you guys are all settled in you will be totally loving this whole new chapter of your life. I'm so envious, I wish going to Uni/College was as big a deal as over there.